Articles on this Page
- 09/06/15--20:04: _GIRD YOUR LOINS! VE...
- 09/06/15--20:56: _Hugh Jackman wants ...
- 09/06/15--22:31: _Some Of The Duggars...
- 09/06/15--22:56: _Johnny Depp's Black...
- 09/07/15--17:37: _Leonardo DiCaprio h...
- 09/07/15--17:38: _Dancing with the St...
- 09/07/15--18:09: _Candice "Queen" Pat...
- 09/07/15--18:10: _How Much Cristiano ...
- 09/07/15--18:11: _Katy Perry at Burni...
- 09/07/15--18:11: _Entitled brat loses...
- 09/07/15--18:33: _Bachelor in Paradis...
- 09/07/15--18:33: _Doctor Who 9x01 Tra...
- 09/07/15--18:42: _Taylor Swift friend...
- 09/07/15--18:44: _Luke Evans at the b...
- 09/07/15--19:07: _Orlando Bloom at 41...
- 09/07/15--19:16: _Poldark starts film...
- 09/07/15--19:31: _bey posts snippets ...
- 09/07/15--19:32: _Daniel Radcliffe do...
- 09/07/15--19:32: _ONTD Fav™ Chris Eva...
- 09/07/15--19:32: _Kim and Serena Hang...
- 09/06/15--20:04: GIRD YOUR LOINS! VENTURE BROS SEASON 6 PREMIERE DATE ANNOUNCED!
- 09/06/15--20:56: Hugh Jackman wants to be James Bond
- 09/06/15--22:56: Johnny Depp's Black Mass continues to build awards buzz at Telluride
- 09/07/15--17:37: Leonardo DiCaprio has a new girlfriend
- 09/07/15--18:09: Candice "Queen" Patton shuts down priest at DragonCon
- 09/07/15--18:10: How Much Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Paid To Tweet Revealed
- 09/07/15--18:11: Katy Perry at Burning Man
- 09/07/15--18:33: Bachelor in Paradise Finale- final roses
- 09/07/15--18:33: Doctor Who 9x01 Trailer
- 09/07/15--18:44: Luke Evans at the beach
- 09/07/15--19:07: Orlando Bloom at 41st Deauville American Film Festival
- 09/07/15--19:16: Poldark starts filming Season 2
- 09/07/15--19:32: Daniel Radcliffe does some photoshoots
- 09/07/15--19:32: ONTD Fav™ Chris Evans Comments on the Longevity of Superhero Movies
- 09/07/15--19:32: Kim and Serena Hang Out
BTW if you're not watching this show, shame on you. Start from the beginning though; despite being on [adult swim], it's definitely one of ~those shows you can't just jump into wherever by this point. If you're a fan of comic books, sci-fi, cartoons (particularly those of the 60's-80's), prog rock, art/history/literary jokes, or just enjoy damn good writing, it's definitely worth your time.
Now with more Dragon*Con footage! Now how much would you pay?
- Years ago producers of James Bond "sort of" asked him to do it but he wasnt interested and turned it down
- Was busy with X-Men 2
- Says now if asked he would "seriously consider" playing 007
Who do you want to be Bond ONTD?
-They attended Pastor Jeff Crawford of Cross Church's sermon about how porn is a secret sin.
- Pastor Crawford later compared pornography to football, saying that Satan has a “playbook” and “the word of God helps us to know the playbook.”
- Jill and her dehydrated Aaron Rogers husband are back from "Central America"source choice of words before you all start attacking me
- Jessa and her unemployed husband did not go.
- Cousin Amy also got married today.
- Video and artcle at ETonline's website has more details.
Picture of [Free] Jana looking qt is from their Facebook
After getting raves at Venice, the highly anticpated film got a big thumbs-up in its North American bow at Telluride.
Variety says "Depp will likely be the chief talking point for the next few weeks as the film opens domestically Sept. 18."
Meanwhile, films that were expected to be masterpieces are not getting such good reviews..
- he took her to the carnival,
- she's 25.
what the fuck is this https://t.co/ov9I8fOPuO— faye * ✧ · ˚ (@hemmspinosa) September 6, 2015
source, source 2
He basically asks if Candice thinks Iris and Barry's potentially ending up together is a bit incestuous. Candice being the queen she is let's him know that they are not related in any way, shape or form so it is all good with "the priest's" god.
Source: YouTube and Candice's Instagram
The amount of money Cristiano Ronaldo is paid just to tweet has been revealed and it's absolutely ridiculous... http://t.co/scn6hCHa16— TheSPORTbible (@TSBible) wrzesień 4, 2015
- according to AS it's €230,366 per tweet for promotional tweets,
- it's €1645 per character,
- James Rodriguez (Colombia NT / Real Madrid) gets €40,032 every time he tweets.
how are you loans doing ontd?
She doesn't know how to ride a Segway but her father does.
The source has 9 questions we will probably never get answers for.
So for some background despite winning a luxury shopping budget last week food is running low in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Recently elected President of the House, Fatman Scoop, called a house meeting to discuss rationing the remaining food until they were able to order once more. Basically he asked that people take a small breakfast, a big lunch and a small dinner and that people should be on their own for breakfast instead of one person cooking for everyone since it generally ends with them throwing out a lot of food. Pretty logical and not really a big deal and everyone seemed to agree with it. Later during the day Jenna Jameson, who placed the order for the house, felt like she was being attacked for not ordering correctly (in reality Natasha Hamilton was just trying to offer some suggestions for next time they order). No one would listen and Scoop started yelling at everyone to listen to him since he is the current President of the house. Natasha ended up leaving commenting that not even her father yells at her that way. Everyone went their separate ways and it seemed like it was over. Then later in the night Farrah Abraham, who was not part of the fight, decided to storm into the kitchen and continue the fight with Natasha because of course she did.
Natasha: I was really disappointed in James.
Farrah: Disappointed in what Natasha?
Natasha: Nothing to do with you, love.
Farrah: You know what's weird that I don't understand about your culture is that you say love after you like were so negative in that room.
Natasha: Okay well then just deal with that.
Farrah: I will. And you know what I'll deal with, Natasha? I'm gonna deal with saying this - When you get upset about us bringing up our families you bring up your dad on the way out and you speak negatively about our President and I don't really feel like I'm gonna deal with that so well because I'm not about bringing negativity anymore into the house...
I feel Natasha's face says it all. She mentioned that Farrah, who is still holding a grudge from being sent to The Tower on launch night for being a sore loser, is a negative person and Farrah of course responded maturely.
"Do me a favor and go fix yourself!"
Farrah: And you know what I love about your culture? You like to make Americans be negative because you're negative. And I wish... shame on you shame on how you act and shame on everything you say.
Natasha was done with Farrah's bullshit and started to mock Farrah and say that all she does is talk shit. Farrah then flipped out and tried to make her way from behind the kitchen table to the sitting area where Natasha was. She didn't seem to be sure what she was actually arguing about and again started going off on the fact that Natasha mentioned her father in passing as she walked out of a room in a fight that had nothing to do with Farrah. Natasha yelled at Farrah to stop shouting at her and Farrah responded by getting in her face screaming.
Big Brother, probably worried that Farrah would hit her and have to be removed from the house and then goodbye ratings, started to call Farrah to the Diary Room. Farrah kept arguing. Several Housemates tried to separate her and Natasha and slowly get Farrah to the Diary Room where she was still being called by a now frantic Big Brother. Somehow during this Farrah managed to break her flip flop and demanded that Scoop fix it.
"Don't touch me! Do you want me to fucking fling shit in your face? Please fix this!"
Farrah: Big brother I'm not even fucking wasting my energy sitting up and sitting back down! You can fix my fucking flip flop because you called me in here and then everyone had to push me to get the fuck in here so now you can fix my flip flop -
Big Brother: Farrah sit down.
Farrah: And you can figure it out!
Big Brother: Farrah sit down.
Farrah: No I'm not!
While the rest of the house tried to process what the fuck exactly just happened Big Brother kept Farrah locked in the Diary Room trying to get her to calm down where she continued to rant.
Farrah: I am pissed off
Big Brother: Big Brother called you to the Diary Room -
Farrah: Oh because I was going obliterate -
Big Brother: - No -
Farrah: - the fucking scum that you have in this fucking house? Yeah! And I'm just gonna say this. If my fucking flip flops are not fucking fixed because of your goddamn mouth on that fucking intercom I'm going to straight up fucking kill this whole fucking house. I am sick and tired of fucking being bothered by scummy ass fucking negative one person. And I'm really fucking tired of somebody bringing their fucking negative bullshit at me when they're the fucking scum on earth.
Farrah: Don't fucking piss me off! Don't fucking tell me how I am! Don't bring out the negative in me! Don't bring up your fucking family if you don't want it brought up! And I'm sick of it! And I will tell you what. I'm going to fucking win every goddamn challenge in here just to fucking make the person who fucking pisses me off fucking cry. I am sick of the fucking bullshit. And by the way I love the British public! I love my British friends! I love the fucking country you all live in!
She continued to rant and rave about how she's not negative she's tired of people being negative. Big Brother then made her take lots of deep breaths which she didn't seem to care to do before ultimately letting her back to the bedroom.
Source: My TV
This series is beautiful. Have you ever threatened to murder people on television over a flip flop, ONTD?
i will miss this show more than words can say
While promoting her new movie '90 Minutes in Heaven'(which also stars Hayden Christensen), Blue Crush actress talks about Taylor Swift.
“We got to chat with her afterward. She's just incredibly kind. We didn't stop dancing the whole show, and I'm not joking. It was truly that much fun.”
Do you think Taylor Swift is incredibly kind, ONTD?
This is in reply to Spielberg's recent comments. And for everyone that is too lazy to watch the video:
"I certainly think that given the fact that technology has finally advanced, they’re always going to be looking for other films to match their technological accomplishments. Any film that can incorporate these larger-than-life characters and fantastical locations and plots, the technology wants to prove they can do it so whether it’s superhero film or fantasy in general, that’s going to surge for a while.
In terms of superhero in general, existing properties that we know and love, it’s going to be a matter of the tone they strike. You could look at Jason Bourne as a superhero. You could take any superhero movie and if you ground it enough, if you make it real enough—that’s what I think [Captain America: The Winter Soldier directors Joe and Anthony Russo] do really well. Certain superhero movies feel like “superhero movies.” Russo movies almost feel like human stories with a little bit of superhero sprinkled in. So you might get exhausted of the larger-than-life powers I suppose, but as long as the filmmakers keep on reinventing the flavor and the approach and the tone, audiences are going to still go."