Articles on this Page
- 08/29/15--23:10: _Bryan Fuller Interv...
- 08/29/15--23:10: _The 2015 MTV VMAs a...
- 08/29/15--23:11: _Fans dig up Halsey'...
- 08/29/15--23:11: _Taylor invites Avri...
- 08/30/15--12:30: _Ichabbie is still a...
- 08/30/15--13:01: _Michael Vick's unpa...
- 08/30/15--13:47: _MTV will air awards...
- 08/30/15--13:47: _Perrie Edwards spen...
- 08/30/15--14:11: _who is the richest ...
- 08/30/15--14:12: _Jensen Ackles’ Lyny...
- 08/30/15--14:32: _Blind Item: Actress...
- 08/30/15--15:51: _2015 VMA Red Carpet...
- 08/30/15--17:07: _Hugh Dancy and Mads...
- 08/30/15--17:50: _2015 MTV Video Musi...
- 08/30/15--18:23: _Wes Craven, 76, has...
- 08/30/15--18:24: _wildest dreams musi...
- 08/30/15--20:09: _Bieber - What Do Yo...
- 08/30/15--20:17: _Nicki Minaj calls o...
- 08/30/15--20:54: _In case you missed ...
- 08/30/15--20:54: _Miley Cyrus Dooo It...
- 08/29/15--23:10: Bryan Fuller Interview: the finale, the future, lack of kissing
- 08/29/15--23:10: The 2015 MTV VMAs are tomorrow and they're probably going to suck
- 08/29/15--23:11: Taylor invites Avril Lavigne on stage!
- 08/30/15--12:30: Ichabbie is still alive !
- 08/30/15--13:01: Michael Vick's unpaid dues: Why dog advocates aren't moving on
- Most people are only aware that Vick was arrested for dogfighting, which is only a small part of what he did. He would torture and murder the animals, slam dogs into concrete, drown underperforming dogs in a pool as well as throw family pets into the ring while laughing as they got mauled by the more violent dogs.
- Vick pled 'not guilty' to animal cruelty and was only convicted for bankrolling the dogfighting operation. As such, a lot of grisly details were left out of the courtroom and many of his fans were ignorant of what happened.
- Vick has only said that he "let" the dogfighting happen as opposed to being an active participant.
- The public stigma against pitbulls has lead many to believe that they were 'gladiators' as opposed to being forced and abused to fight each other.
- 08/30/15--13:47: MTV will air awards on a DELAY to give host Miley Cyrus 'free rein'
- 08/30/15--13:47: Perrie Edwards spends night out with her friends
- 08/30/15--14:11: who is the richest super hero?
- 08/30/15--14:12: Jensen Ackles’ Lynyrd Skynyrd Cover Would Make Dean Winchester Proud
- 08/30/15--14:32: Blind Item: Actress unlucky in love
- 08/30/15--15:51: 2015 VMA Red Carpet Arrivals
- 08/30/15--17:07: Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen thank the Fannibals
- 08/30/15--17:50: 2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus
- 08/30/15--18:23: Wes Craven, 76, has died from battle with brain cancer
- 08/30/15--18:24: wildest dreams music video
- 08/30/15--20:09: Bieber - What Do You Mean Music Video
- 08/30/15--20:17: Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus during VMA acceptance speech
- 08/30/15--20:54: In case you missed Kanye's TED talk
- 08/30/15--20:54: Miley Cyrus Dooo It! Music Video
-Knew halfway through the season that this was how he wanted to end things. Not bitter at all since he thought NBC had been overly accomodating even with their shitty ratings. Looking into financing for a movie. Season 4 would've been a restart. Doesn't have much high hopes for any type of filmed continuation though.
-He thinks Hannibal is surprised to begetting shoved off the cliffand that Will does it because he won't be able to return to a normal life and "
-Bedelia scene is a deliberate tease. She's still got some fight in her and is waiting for whoever is coming.
it's a long ass interview and the rest can be read @ thesource
The MTV VMAs have been getting progressively worse since the early 2000s when Britney reigned supreme. This year looks to be the worst yet with little promotion and a lackluster lineup. There are rumors going around that there were some big problems with the contracts and a bunch of performers dropped out so MTV was scrambling at the last minute to secure people to perform. There seems to be some validity to the story considering they didn't announce any performers until 5 days before the show (they typically start a month in advance) and those they announced were flops like Tori Kelly (literally who?), Demi Lovato, and Macklemore.
I thought that I would give a brief rundown of what to expect in tomorrow night's show since a lot of the info like the presenters' list hasn't been posted here yet. The show starts at 9pm EST and will be available to stream live on MTV's youtube channel for your hate-watching pleasure.
Appearing on the red carpet:
Taylor Swift (she will premiere her new video for "Wildest Dreams")
Colbie Caillat (lol)
Fall Out Boy
Performing on the red carpet during the pre-show:
Nick Jonas - Levels
Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance
Britney Spears (she'll present the first award of the night)
Ice Cube (and his son and “Straight Outta Compton” star, O’Shea Jackson, Jr.)
“Empire” star Jussie Smollett
MTV is trying really hard to play up the crazy, unpredictable angle by talking about how they gave Miley Cyrus free reign to do whatever she wants and saying "You never know who will surprise us, drop in out of the blue or just flat crash the party at the last minute." Uh huh.
Nicki Minaj is opening the show. HollywoodLife claims she's performing "Trini Dem Girls" but it's HollywoodLife so who knows.
Tori Kelly is performing her "giant hit""Should've Been Us"(MTV's words… it peaked at #64 but lol okay MTV). Tori said this about her performance: "I really just wanted it to be about the song and the music, nothing too crazy stage-wise, at least with props and stuff like that. I wanted to focus on the simplicity of the music and strip it back.” Yeah, sounds like the perfect kind of performance for the VMAs...
Macklemore is probably performing his new song "Downtown"
Demi Lovato is probably performing "Cool for the Summer"
21 Pilots and A$AP Rocky are performing together
Justin Bieber is performing his new song "What Do You Mean?"
The Weeknd is performing "Can't Feel My Face"
and Pharrell is performing (I don't know what)
Miley is reportedly going to close the show with a performance featuring 30 drag queens from RuPaul's Drag Race
Kanye West is receiving the Video Vanguard Award but I doubt he's performing otherwise they would've announced it
Halsey's fans have been digging through her old tweets and calling her out for stuff she posted a few years ago. In one tweet, Halsey said that she looked like a "hot trani mess" when the makeup artist from Glee and Gossip Girl did her makeup. Halsey was called out by her fans, and she told them that she was only repeating what Christian Siriano from Project Runway was saying. She went on to tell her fans that she was 14 and she didn't know that "trani" was a slur.
.@matuychich I was quoting Cristian Siriano from Project Runway & at 14 had no idea it was a slur. I'm terribly sorry and I've learned since— HALSEY (@halsey) August 29, 2015
In another now-deleted tweet, Halsey made fun of Rihanna and Chris Brown's abusive relationship, saying that she and her friend would dress up as Chris Brown and Rihanna for Halloween.
Halsey also found herself trying to save face when confronted with a past tweet in which she made fun of Ariana Grande. Halsey said that Ariana Grande looks like she "dresses like life is an eternal quinceañera." When confronted with this tweet, Halsey told a fan that she loves Ariana Grande and that fans only dig up tweets where she's criticizing Ariana and not the ones where she's talking about how much she loves her.
Ariana Grande dresses like life is an eternal quinceañera.— HALSEY (@halsey) September 23, 2013
@bellxbutera it wasn't. Everyone wants to dig up tweets but won't RT the ones where I talk about how much I LOVE Ariana.— HALSEY (@halsey) August 29, 2015
Realizing that she had to explain herself, Halsey tweeted that she believes that her young age is a perfectly valid excuse for problematic stuff she tweeted. She went on, saying that if you're 15 and have the Internet, you're lucky to have a "PC dialogue wide open to be discussed."
@MUSICHOEZJM I believe age certainly does matter. If you're a minor + don't have the right influences educating u your mindset can be fucked— HALSEY (@halsey) August 29, 2015
If you're 15 + you have the Internet congratulations. You have a world of influence to educate you + a PC dialogue wide open to be discussed— HALSEY (@halsey) August 29, 2015
In another tweet that was dug up, Halsey makes fun of Hilary Duff's acting. While watching "Raise Your Voice," Halsey tweets, "I never realized how much Hilary Duff really can't act. Damn."
I'm re watching "Raise Your Voice" and man I love this movie but I never realized how much Hilary Duff really can't act. Damn.— HALSEY (@halsey) September 15, 2013
Source 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
First pictures of season 3
The full article should be read but here are a few tidbits (trigger warning for animal cruelty):
The VMAs will be aired on a delay to give Miley ‘free rein’ http://t.co/HTO2T8utcP— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) August 30, 2015
According to executive producer Van Toffler, history is still up for the making.
In an interview with Billboard Magazine, he said of Cyrus: 'She feels like the perfect host. She’s that that great marriage of music credibility, candor, she uses social media so well to express herself and she’s provocative and chaotic and unpredictable, everything we want for this show.
'...We have [planned] a lot of wide camera shots and a lot of audience reaction shows. And we have a delay so we’re prepared for her.
He concluded: 'There's a chance for anything'.
-Perrie had a chat with close friend & hair stylist Aatron Carlo
-Zayn is still rumored to be with Burberry model Neelam Gill, who is supposedly hesitant about such a high profile romance, as she is very focused on her career
- it is neither tony stark nor bruce wayne!
- it is
BLACK PANTHER. he clocks in at net worth of $90.7 trillion
- tony comes in at $12.4 billion
Most “Supernatural” fans probably already know that Dean Winchester’s love for classic rock has a whole lot to do with the character’s beloved portrayer, Jensen Ackles. But did you also know that Ackles is capable of a whole lot more than just goofy lip-syncs of “Eye of the Tiger” — leg-guitar included — in post-credits sequences?
Ackles let his musical talent shine through at VanCon, a “Supernatural” convention in Vancouver, Canada, over the weekend, opting to perform a cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Simple Man” with costars Mark Sheppard on drums and Richard Speight Jr. on bass. The only thing missing was Misha Collins and Jared Padalecki as background dancers/tambourine players, but there’s always hope for next time:
Our actress is hard to categorise. She’s yet to repeat the success of a huge franchise, but she’s fairly present within the media and has some success with independent movies. She could certainly be considered ‘unlucky in love.’ The reasons for that? People who have dated our actress find her absolutely emotionally exhausting. ‘She’s excessively pretentious under the disguise of culture,’ one source says. ‘She finds issue with absolutely everything. Her standards are impossible to meet. She’s tiring.’
So, when you wonder why our pretty actress regularly finds herself single despite all the great perks of dating her, this is why.
Who is our actress?
SKIP TO PAGE 19 FOR MORE UPDATES!
Amber Rose & Blac Chyna
ONTD fav Frankie Grande
Bad Blood cast
Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift
Jillian Rose Reed (from MTV's awkward.)
Girl Code cast members
Walk The Moon
Post streams if ya got em!
Wes Craven has passed away today at the age of 76. Here, he writes about his favorite scary movies: http://t.co/i0irqlJoFj— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) August 31, 2015
This is devastating.
In a recent interview, Miley Cyrus called out Nicki Minaj over Nicki's tweets about "Anaconda" not being nominated for Video of The Year at the 2015 MTV VMA's. Guess Nicki Minaj wasn't about to let her slide cause her speech took an unexpected turn when she called out Miley for talking shit.
Miley's offscreen reaction
Cyrus was quick to backtrack talking bout how they're both entertainers and the media loves to spin things they say when it's not what they really meant yada yada yada then congratulated Nicki on her award. Girl sounded type shook.
The moral of the story is don't talk that shit if you're not gonna be about that shit.