Articles on this Page
- 08/05/15--22:10: _Mr. Worldwide choos...
- 08/05/15--23:51: _Meet Your New Illum...
- 08/06/15--06:29: _LET'S TALK ABOUT TH...
- 08/06/15--06:49: _Cosmo thinks you sh...
- 08/06/15--06:52: _JOJO WATCH 2015: Sh...
- 08/06/15--07:05: _Its Jon Stewart's L...
- 08/06/15--08:08: _Rita Ora and Chris ...
- 08/06/15--08:08: _Rupert Penry-Jones ...
- 08/06/15--08:08: _The Nation Enquirer...
- 08/06/15--17:55: _Live viewing post: ...
- 08/06/15--17:55: _Stream Grace Potter...
- 08/06/15--17:55: _John Mayer Finds Ne...
- 08/06/15--17:55: _Spice Girls Are Reu...
- 08/06/15--18:21: _Behind the Scenes o...
- 08/06/15--18:21: _Justin Bieber | Beh...
- 08/06/15--18:22: _Broadway history is...
- 08/06/15--18:43: _Who Was Evicted on ...
- 08/06/15--19:32: _perrie and naughty ...
- 08/06/15--20:05: _The director admits...
- 08/06/15--20:05: _Donald Trump said i...
- 08/05/15--23:51: Meet Your New Illuminati Queen: Poppy
- 08/06/15--06:29: LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT 'BABY DADDY' FINALE TBH
- 08/06/15--06:52: JOJO WATCH 2015: She's Coming, Y'all!!!
- 08/06/15--07:05: Its Jon Stewart's Last Day Today...
- 08/06/15--08:08: The Nation Enquirer publishes Bobbi Kristina's deathbed photo
- 08/06/15--17:55: Live viewing post: Canadian Leaders Debate
- 08/06/15--17:55: Stream Grace Potter's new album 'Midnight' sans The Nocturnals
- 08/06/15--17:55: John Mayer Finds New Gig
- 08/06/15--17:55: Spice Girls Are Reuniting & Going On Tour----Minus Victoria
- .“Katie knew [an NYC reunion] wasn’t going to happen. But Suri, on the other hand, did think she might see her dad [...] Suri wants to see her father, but Tom still isn’t seeing her. It’s not going to happen — and it’s heartbreaking.”
- "The “Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation” megastar was doing his red-carpet duties promoting the blockbuster Monday night in Times Square when he made a beeline toward a reporter who had caught his eye. [...] Cruise then moved on to the other press, but quickly halted his interviews, pulled an assistant aside and instructed her to fetch Cediel’s number for him.
- 08/06/15--18:21: Justin Bieber | Behind the Scenes | Cosmopolitan
- 08/06/15--18:43: Who Was Evicted on Big Brother?
- 08/06/15--19:32: perrie and naughty boy shade zayn
- 08/06/15--20:05: The director admits it's a Floptastic Mess!
-Ben tried to get over Danny and Riley being in love with each other, but he kept getting in the middle of things, in the end he helped them get together in the same minute he was supposed to marry Bonnie and Brad, and Danny proposed to Riley.
The writers talk about this at the source:
At some point they thought Ben might be good for Riley, but they changed their mind again, and said that Riley and Danny are meant to be together so the triangle is officially over.
Ben will be getting over it next season and growing up.
They will show Danny and Riley mid-relationship next season, because they did not want to repeat the storylines she had with Ben.
Did you like the finale, ONTD? Were you excited about Barbara Jean and Reba's reunion? Did you watch 'Reba'? Let's talk about both shows tbh
Follow up to THIS& THIS post
After exposing his ass in an Esquire Interview, and defending himself for it no less, the girls at Cosmopolitan now come to Miles' defense. According to them, it's much more cuter if Miles is a totally jackass because that makes him funny and quirky and not boring like all the other celebrities who are grateful for where they are and totally not fun at all!
The reasoning behind the writer's ideas? Miles Teller has always been a dick!
So there you have it, ONTD. It doesn't matter if he made a rape joke that his stans are willing to bend themselves backwards for because "it isn't really a rape joke is it??" Miles Teller is funny, bro-y and quirky and he shouldn't be faulted for that because at least he's being true and honest to himself and not boring us to tears!
Plus, Kate and Jamie take to twitter to affirm Esquire how totally wrong they are.
source, Kate Mara's twitter, Jaime Bell's twitter.
y i k e s.
After mercilessly teasing her fans for the past 9 years, it looks like JOJO is finally gearing up to release new music upon the world!!!!!!!!
This week, JOJO released an updated logo (above), some images from a new photoshoot (rumored to be for the new album), a new official website launched, and last night at the IHeartMedia Music Summit in LA...SHE PERFORMED NEW MUSIC in front of industry sheeple.
Welcome back, JOJO!
I know he turned out to be a bit of a problematic fave, but he's leaving so you can be sad or rejoice today.
From the article:
Jon Stewart stopped by "The Daily Show Podcast Without Jon Stewart" for an exit interview about food? The 26-minute chat is available to stream at the Daily Show website.
Give her all the awards!
What were your moments of Zen, ONTD? How did food and/or Jon change your life, ONTD?
New Rita Ora single feat. Chris Brown, Body on Me out tomorrow on itunes.
I thought it was weak at first but then those hay-oh-ohs get stuck in your head.
Rupert Penry-Jones says that he was thought to originally play a much larger role but because some big wigs at the network "freaked out" over his gay romance with Flint, they scaled back the story.
"I knew that it would be a big deal," he said. "Can you imagine… the lead character in a show about pirates - with a famous character like Flint, and you're going to basically say that he's gay - that's kind of massive!"
"I was certainly led to believe [Hamilton] was a more major character than he ended up being, so I think what happened was, they started seeing [the storyline] and what a major effect it was having and it freaked a few people out, like: 'No no no, we can have lesbian pirates but not gay ones!'"
"For a lot of guys, they just can't get their head around it," he said. "But then most of the guys that had cried out against it, by the end of [the storyline], they had come round again."
Well don't hold back, Rupert!
i hope the show only gets gayer next year.
-pic was taken while BK was in hospice
-was sold to un-named media outlet for 6 figures
-the Houstons and the Browns are blaming each other for the leak
-Another pic of BK in her casket was taken and sold
i won't post the pic here. please go to the source
Viewing details are here.
Airing on CPAC.
This is some pop rock goodness. 'Midnight' is out August 14th.
I'm deeply excited and energized to be joining some of the Grateful Dead guys in the band… https://t.co/aPPOlTfYxU— John Mayer (@JohnMayer) August 6, 2015
-According to British tabloid The Sun, the girls are reuniting and going on a world tour (next year)!
-Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, will not be joining them as "she is far too busy with her family and burgeoning fashion label".
-They are reuniting as Wannabe turns 20 years old next summer!
-The door is open for Victoria to join the tour if she so pleases.
ONTD, what is your favorite Spice Girls song? Also, do you feel fucking old knowing "Wannabe" came out 20 years ago?
And finally, Tom ALLEGEDLY tried to get the digits of a reporter from Univision, JessicaCediel, at the NYC premiere of Rogue Nation and succeeded.
Sources: Paramount Pictures YT, InTouch via HollywoodLife, NY Daily News
If you don't want to watch the mess that's the GOP Debate, come in here for a Rogue Nation or Scientology or why has Suri ALLEGEDLY not seen her daddy discussion post!
"A groundbreaking, one-for-the-ages tale of one of America's founding fathers. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s HAMILTON is an amazing, thrillingly multi-layered new musical."
Read all the amazing reviews here.
ONTD, do you have tickets yet/have you been lucky enough to see the 2016 Best Musical Tony Winner?
James won the Power of Veto and kept the nominations the same.
By a unanimous vote (And after asking for the house to keep Shelli instead of him) KKKlay was evicted from the BIg Brother house.
Source: My TV
August 7, 2015
grow up man. the world owes you nothing. It's like you're engaged to karma. & karma is a b***h 😜
— Naughty Boy (@NaughtyBoyMusic) August 7, 2015
Josh Trank had a case of the tweets and deletes! He admitted that the Floptastic Flop was supposed to actually be fantastic, which confirms even he thinks it's a mess!
And Josh Trank deleted his tweet. Good news, I still have it. The oral history lives: pic.twitter.com/AnZQ6ilM9r— Mike Ryan (@mikeryan) August 7, 2015
Also, it is down to 10% on Rotten Tomatoes, which means it lost 1% since the last FF post.
Sunday is going to be one hell of a day!
ONTD, do you think Josh Trank or Fox is the reason this movie is a flop? Also have you seen it yet...Are you still proud to have supported this?