Articles on this Page
- 08/05/15--00:04: _Taylor Swift's New ...
- 08/05/15--06:19: _Tom Cruise annoys M...
- 08/05/15--06:20: _Perrie's "sources" ...
- 08/05/15--06:55: _Will Smith Replacin...
- 08/05/15--18:08: _Why Are You Punishi...
- 08/05/15--18:08: _Freddy Krueger Retu...
- 08/05/15--18:08: _holier than thou ts...
- 08/05/15--18:08: _Boss of ABC Family'...
- 08/05/15--18:45: _Moschino and Jeremy...
- 08/05/15--18:45: _Unreal post: Season...
- 08/05/15--18:45: _Demi Lovato respond...
- 08/05/15--18:47: _Feminist Queens Kri...
- 08/05/15--19:10: _Drake, J.Cole, PND,...
- 08/05/15--19:40: _Wheelchair Jimmy Re...
- 08/05/15--19:40: _100 Years of Men’s ...
- 08/05/15--20:34: _Show based off 'The...
- 08/05/15--20:35: _Vince Vaughn's home...
- 08/05/15--21:01: _BET to bring back B...
- 08/05/15--21:30: _Tove Lo hears the c...
- 08/05/15--21:31: _Selenita's Next Sin...
- 08/05/15--00:04: Taylor Swift's New Single Is...
- 08/05/15--06:20: Perrie's "sources" speak out about breakup
- 08/05/15--18:45: Moschino and Jeremy Scott being sued over Katy Perry's MET dress
- 08/05/15--18:45: Unreal post: Season 2 ideas + cast members date + (in)accuracies
- 08/05/15--19:40: Wheelchair Jimmy Reunites With Degrassi Castmates
- 08/05/15--19:40: 100 Years of Men’s Swimwear in 3 Minutes
- 08/05/15--20:35: Vince Vaughn's home for sale...people who love color need not apply
- 08/05/15--21:01: BET to bring back BET Uncut
- 08/05/15--21:31: Selenita's Next Single Will Be Released and Titled...
Just wanted to let you know that the next single from 1989 will be........... Wildest Dreams.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 5, 2015
Too bad she already released the video for it...
The Scientologist operating Tom Cruise's Twitter account screwed up and revealed that The Weeknd will be performing "Can't Feel My Face" at the MTV VMAs this year
MTV seemed annoyed and confused about the whole thing saying "The Weeknd’s performance was completely under wraps before Tom Cruise went and spilled on Twitter ." Way to go, Tom!
This is the first announced performer at this year's VMAs which are sure to be the most disappointing in years with such nominated artists as Ed Sheeron and Maroon 5 likely to take the stage.
Note: This wasn't going to be a surprise, MTV just weren't going to announce it yet.
- “To say Perrie is fuming is an understatement. She’s absolutely livid."
- Zayn ended their engagement, allegedly over the phone, even though he'd taken her on a surprise trip for her birthday the week before.
- “She still doesn’t know the real reason, but she’s not going to let her band-mates down and is determined to face up to questions during their time in the States"unlike some people...
the article mentions her standing by him after the weed/n word video leaked, which is interesting because apparently louis' sister got caught using the n word last night... 👀 👀 👀
The film, co-starring Rooney Mara, centers on a New York advertising executive (Smith) who experiences a deep personal tragedy. His colleagues devise an unconventional plan to break him out of his depression — which works — but not in a way that anyone imagined.
- Hugh Jackman left the project due to scheduling conflicts with the 3rd Wolverine movie;
- Filming starts in October;
-Johnny Depp was also considered for the role.
Unfortunately, more sequels and remakes. Boring. But in between the disappointing news, there are some good titles: the first installment in “The Dark Tower” franchise and sci-fi romance “Passengers,” starring Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt and Laurence Fishburne.
“Money Monster” – 4/8/16
“The Shallows” – 6/24/16
“Ghostbusters” – 7/15/16*
“Patient Zero” – 9/2/16
“The Magnificent Seven” – 9/23/16*
“Underworld 5″ – 10/21/16
“Passengers” – 12/21/16
“Jumanji” – 12/25/16
“The Dark Tower” – 1/13/17
“Resident Evil 6″ – 1/27/17
“Bad Boys 3″ – 2/17/17
“Baby Driver” – 3/17/17
“Barbie” – 6/2/17
“Uncharted” – 6/30/17*
“The Lamb” – 12/8/17
“Bad Boys 4″ – 7/3/19
Timothy Olyphant for Roland Deschain
Sanaa Lathan for Susannah Dean
According to a report from Bloody-Disgusting, a new remake of Freddy Krueger's dream world will make its way to the big screen just five years after the first remake failed to make a slashing at the box office.
Not much is known about this new adaptation of Wes Craven's 1984 hit A Nightmare on Elm Street. The production company, Platinum Dunes, is not currently listed as producer.
David Leslie Johnson (writer of Orphan) is said to be writing this new version of Nightmare.
In other horror news, three other iconic horror villains will return in 2016.
Chainsaw welding Leatherface will appear in the prequel to 1974's Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Jason Voorhees will return to Camp Crystal Lake, with Nick Antosca (of Hannibal) is currently writing the sequel to the Friday the 13th films
Lastly, holiday loving Michael Myers will also be be resurrected in Halloween Returns, which will be a stand-alone sequel to Halloween (1978) and Halloween II (1981).
At Taylor Swift’s show in Edmonton last night, she was standing on a catwalk and just starting the chorus of “Bad Blood” when one overzealous male audience member lunged and grabbed at her leg before security pulled him away.
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE (I CAN'T GET IT TO EMBED)
you know someone got fired tbh
thank you, fancycarousel!
After Bonnie and Brad postponed their wedding, Ben finally pulled his head out of his ass and encouraged Riley and Danny to admit their feelings for each other. The episode ended with Danny proposing.
Next season, Danny and Riley will be together, per Dan Berensen, "which has always been the plan".
Did Katy Perry's Met Gala dress violate this graffiti artist's intellectual property? http://t.co/MN6UaWMTV5— billboard (@billboard) August 6, 2015
*Graffiti artist says Moschino and Jeremy Scott took his design from a Detroit mural and used it on their dresses
Source + Google Images
The Creators of UnREAL Have No Shortage of Options for Season 2 http://t.co/Dderi02dU8— Vulture (@vulture) July 31, 2015
- Season 2 is going to stick to the Everlasting format
- Creators are toying around with the idea of doing a Bachelorette-type show for next season
- They also want to address the race issue that they let slip by this last season
Accio, Love! Freddie Stroma Is Dating His ‘UnREAL’ Co-Star IRL http://t.co/JZIzrABb3L— MTV News (@MTVNews) August 5, 2015
- Freddie Stroma and Johanna Braddy who play Adam and Anna are dating
- Was revealed in a Periscope by Constance Zimmer
- You are basically locked in hotel rooms and the house from casting and beyond, but it's more comfortable than Everlasting makes it seem
- Hooking up off-camera never happens basically. Even with sneaking off, most of those types of things are done with producer approval in advance.
- Producers do not start rumors or gossip to the contestants. They may encourage whatever feeling is good for ratings, but the source of the drama usually is the contestants.
- This ex-contestant thinks that most of the male leads and contestants really are there for love. Maybe love and exposure, but love at the core of it.
- They never force kisses or physical contact, but they do suggest it pretty often.
- All dates are real
- They do not push you to drink. Its your choice.
- Each girl does have a role assigned to them like "villain" or "wifey"
- There's definitely cast filler in the first 25 girls that producers know will be axed. The producers might have a say within the first few weeks who stays but past the last 10 or 6, it's the bachelor's decision
- Producer-contestant relations are like teacher-student, so a lot of producers seem to lack an attraction to the contestants.
- She doesn't know if producers have specific girls. It seems to be which producers work best with who and for what.
- She thinks even though producers try to manipulate you, they're really cool and nice. She thinks of them as friends and sometimes stand-ins for therapists.
finale discussion post?
What these individuals who are protesting don't understand is that for the first time in a long time I feel incredibly EMPOWERED and the MOST BEAUTIFUL I've ever felt on this magazine. It's so liberating to be able to show the world how confident a woman can be once she learns to love herself. It took soul searching and a bit of time before I learned to embrace my body therefore I could not have been more excited to do this shoot. I think what's more important is showing women there's NOTHING WRONG with embracing their bodies and sexuality. I am confident in my own skin and A PROUD @COSMOPOLITAN COVER GIRL! Check it out on newsstands everywhere #unwrapmycosmo
ONTD faves KStew and Jesse Eisenberg are awkward-cute in this brief clip where they switch questions normally asked to male and female celebrities. KStew asks Jesse, "Are you pregnant?". At the end, Jesse understands "what it's like to be a woman".
— Funny Or Die (@funnyordie) August 5, 2015
'American Ultra’ costars Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart ask each other some uncomfortable questions at the junket: http://t.co/HiJyNl31YF
ONTD, who is your favorite Feminist Celebrity?
SRC: 1 | 2
Happy Drake Day ONTD!
It was a #Degrassi reunion tonight at the screening for the hilarious new web series @wearedisorderly. 💜
wearedisorderlyThank you to all our friends and family who have supported us throughout this project. We couldn't have done it without you. #wearedisorderly
Happy Drake Day ONTD.
What kind of swimwear do you wear ONTD?
New showrunner for Sleepy Hollow Clifton Campbell has confirmed that the Headless Horseman won't be showing up in the third season:
“There won’t be any Headless this year. But we have a new framework and a new set of rules for the mythology. And it all starts with the introduction of our new big bad and will take us into a very interesting device, which will allow us to see a somewhat more compelling, but more personal threat to both Abbie [Nicole Beharie] and Ichabod Crane [Tom Mison].”
-five-bedroom La Cañada Flintridge mansion
-pool, sprawling playhouse, large lawn, tennis court
-library with wood paneling, a swooping staircase in the entryway, a formal dining room, and a kitchen with a butler's pantry
Starting next Tuesday at 11PM! If you don't remember BET Uncut, it was a late night video block that played uncensored and filthy versions of rap videos like...
Top 5 greatest Bet Uncut videos pic.twitter.com/HYtyPzqOM8— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) August 6, 2015
Bet Uncut BCK its Lit 😂 pic.twitter.com/Zl6y7JN426— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) August 6, 2015
Black Jesus Bet Uncut Legend 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/JxKoDDCvMA— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) August 6, 2015
BET gotta bring BCK uncut ASAP pic.twitter.com/BFDjLoAONl— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) August 5, 2015
Nah White girls is the GOAT BET Uncut 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 pic.twitter.com/TCg20A9a2T— ITSBIZKIT (@itsbizkit) August 6, 2015
Nothing good can come from this lmao
*Timebomb never got added to radio
*The actual next single has not been officially declared, but her team has already highlighted it at press conferences
*"Talking Body" previously replaced "Not On Drugs" as a single
RIP flawless personal fav Timebomb!! You are the single of my heart, but the radio wants what it wants!
ONTD, what are the best/worst changes your fav has made about single releases?
It is announced by Interscope Records that princess Selena Gomez will release a second single titled "Same Old Love", sometime in late August
It was written by Benjamin Levin, Charlotte Aitchison, Ross Golan, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen and Tor Erik Hermansen.
So it's a tune co-written by Charli XCX...
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the day you can pre-order REVIVAL.