Articles on this Page
- 08/01/15--06:03: _Humans renewed for ...
- 08/01/15--06:03: _The Unbelievable I ...
- 08/01/15--06:04: _Ashlee Simpson and ...
- 08/01/15--06:04: _Charlize Theron has...
- 08/01/15--13:37: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 08/01/15--14:02: _Duggars are broke, ...
- 08/01/15--14:58: _Beyonce pregnant wi...
- 08/01/15--15:17: _Zayn congratulates ...
- 08/01/15--16:08: _Producer of OG Ghos...
- 08/01/15--16:47: _There's a new video...
- 08/01/15--16:54: _David Fincher’s ‘Ut...
- 08/01/15--16:54: _"The Man From U.N.C...
- 08/01/15--17:30: _ONTD's newest boyfr...
- 08/01/15--17:38: _Wet Hot American Su...
- 08/01/15--18:55: _In collabs no one a...
- 08/01/15--18:56: _Dr. Dre IS actually...
- 08/01/15--19:41: _Trailer for 'Dropsy...
- 08/01/15--20:35: _Jesy From Little Mi...
- 08/01/15--20:35: _Frank Ocean Watch 2...
- 08/01/15--21:01: _Final Fantasy XII H...
- 08/01/15--06:03: Humans renewed for a second season
- 08/01/15--06:03: The Unbelievable I Am Cait
- 08/01/15--06:04: Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross's daughter has a name!
- 08/01/15--06:04: Charlize Theron has adopted another child
- Charlize adopted the newborn (a African-American girl) from the United States and her name is August
- Charlize worked with the adoption agency for 6 months and got custody of her in July
- 08/01/15--14:02: Duggars are broke, begging fans for money
- 08/01/15--14:58: Beyonce pregnant with Baby number 2?!
- 08/01/15--15:17: Zayn congratulates 'his boys' on the new single
- 08/01/15--16:08: Producer of OG Ghostbusters Shoots Down Non-Female Installment
- 08/01/15--16:47: There's a new video game which rewards you for trolling
- 08/01/15--16:54: David Fincher’s ‘Utopia’ and ‘Video Synchronicity’ in Trouble at HBO
- 08/01/15--16:54: "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." Clips and Interviews
- 08/01/15--17:38: Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp - Another sneak peek.
- 08/01/15--18:55: In collabs no one asked for news...
- 08/01/15--18:56: Dr. Dre IS actually releasing an album this month.
- 08/01/15--19:41: Trailer for 'Dropsy' game
- 08/01/15--20:35: Jesy From Little Mix Talks Wedding Plans & Proposal...
- 08/01/15--20:35: Frank Ocean Watch 2015
- 08/01/15--21:01: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster Coming to PS4?
‘Humans’ Renewed For Second Season By AMC & Channel 4 http://t.co/IvML8oAbvc— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) July 31, 2015
-Channel 4 and AMC have ordered another 8 episode season of Humans
-The first ep brought in the highest ratings for a Channel 4 original drama in 20 years
-The first ep similarly was also one of the top five drama launches in the US among adults 25-54
ontd, do you predict colin morgan will get a shave and a shower in the second season?
- it's a review of the premiere episode of I Am Cait
- in the episode Kanye says “This is one of the strongest things that have happened in our existence as human beings that are so controlled by perception.” “You couldn't have been up against more,” he says to Jenner. “Your daughter’s a supermodel, you’re a celebrity… but it was still like, ‘F*** everybody, this is who I am.’”
- the author wonders why Caitlyn's family members were introduced to the female-presenting Jenner after Diane Sawyer, Buzz Bissinger, and the rest of the world were (Kylie said she picked out hair extensions for Jenner based on Googling images of her)
- I Am Cait has different feel than Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but in it's editing mimics typical reality TV by trying to force dramatic narratives onto day-to-day life
I wanted Staten Island Nagaina but I guess this is ok too
Charlize Theron -- I've Adopted Another Baby! http://t.co/TSpHhYoppW— TMZ (@TMZ) August 1, 2015
Good thing she got rid of Sean Penn when she did. Congrats!
Confederate Flag Rally Happening At Stone Mountain Right Now ! https://t.co/LhQvnIMaNO— Big Boi (@BigBoi) August 1, 2015
I see those confederate flags flying high today in GA. Interesting— Lou Williams (@TeamLou23) August 1, 2015
Says it all about the rally at Stone Mountain today, doesn't it? https://t.co/oQngYZZhhc— Montel Williams (@Montel_Williams) August 1, 2015
Ah so we see that rally at Stone Mountain attracted our best and brightest now don't we. https://t.co/RYfm5JJx0J— Montel Williams (@Montel_Williams) August 1, 2015
And that group was present where today? One set of bad behavior doesn't excuse another. Pretty dumb reasoning https://t.co/1pmJpvYCjd— Montel Williams (@Montel_Williams) August 1, 2015
Wow this is just... Wow-worthy. http://t.co/51K6kkoOe5— butchwalker (@butchwalker) August 1, 2015
this isn't getting much coverage. armed militia men, secessionists, and KKK members are reported to be there.
-According to OK! Magazine, the way-overdue cancellation of It's Cool to Overpopulate the Earth Because Jesus cost the Duggar Dipshits $25 million.
-What have they done with the millions they already made? Surely they saved some of it? Hahaha probably not, they blew it all because greed isn't a sin or anything, and neither is covering for your son when he victimizes your daughters and other girls.
-The Duggars posted a video to their YouTube channel of Jim Boob giving OfJimBoob a ring with 19 birthstones in it. They posted in the description asking for donations "big or small" to fund "fresh, quality content."
-Since YouTube is free, the fuck do they mean by that?
-They took down the donation option after being mocked mercilessly.
-Addicting Info postulates that they mean they need their lifestyle funded despite preaching about living debt-free for years.
-There's conjecture that they are deeply in debt now, never expecting their gravy train of a show to end, and living way above the standards of most Americans.
-Jill and Dehydrated Aaron Rodgers begged for money for their "mission trip" despite not telling anyone where they were going--could this be because Jim Boob couldn't foot the bill?
-Jim Boob and OfJimBoob need to get off their lazy asses and work instead of expecting everything to be handed to them, and maybe they should've used birth control and taken personal responsibility all these years instead of mooching.
Source is Addicting Info.
- Story originated from OK magazine
- Allegedly pregnant with 2nd child after rounds of ivf treatment
- she's barely showing but paranoid and doing her best to hide the bump when she goes out
- they've been trying for a while and feel lucky to give Blue a sibling
Ivan Reitman, producer and director of the original Ghostbusters films, initially made statements about hopefully creating a sort of universe with Ghostbusters. One that would include an installment by Drew Pearce/Russo Bros in addition to the Paul Feig one with an all female team.
The alleged stars of this other installment, Channing Tatum and Chris Pratt, said they'd heard nothing about it, and the project looked to be in trouble, but a few days ago Pearce claimed he was finished up with his script.
But now Ivan Reitman has cleared up his original comments. "There has been a lot of excitement recently about what is happening with the Ghostbusters franchise. As the producer of the new Ghostbusters film, I feel the need to clarify. There is only one new Ghostbusters movie and that is the Paul Feig directed version coming next July, presently filming and going fantastically. The rest is just noise.”
-Net High, the latest game from Marvelous, is coming to the PS Vita later this year.
-Your goal in the game is to expose the secrets of a group of socialites by trolling social media.
-You have to post inflammatory stuff on social media in order to get gossip from the replies you receive.
-The better you are at trolling for gossip, the better able you are to blackmail and woo the socialites.
- ‘Video Synchronicity’ is a ’80s music video drama
- 'Utopia' is a sci-fi mystery show, originally from the UK
- Production on Video Synchronicity was abruptly halted in June and crew members were sent home;
- Apparently, Video Synchronicity doesn't have Fincher's full attention as he is also working on Utopia, they wanna go back and rewrite some of it;
- And Utopia has budget issues; (lbr, probably every Fincher project does)
- [Banned Source] reports the cast (which allegedly includes Rooney Mara) has been released from their contracts;
- Fincher won’t go lower than $100 million for the series, while HBO won’t go above $95 million; (what's $5 million to these people?)
- Fincher planned on directing every episode of Utopia's 1st season (omg)
Here for my beautiful Miguel <3.
Lame excuse of a post to discuss!!! i fucking loved Chris Meloni and Paul Rudd so much. And obviously:
Justin Bieber Crashes Mariah Carey/French Montana Sesh http://t.co/a4M4pRkLRK— TMZ (@TMZ) July 31, 2015
-Bieber showed up as Mariah and French Montana were working on a song
-She played the song for Justin because he was such a huge fan
-Justin was so inspired that he added his own vocals and will now appear in the song.
-Kylie was there too.
mariahcarey#comingsoon @frenchmontana @ehudmusic @joeyarbagey @justinbieber
mariahcareyWe love @frenchmontana #pondestudio #surprise 🎤🎤🎤🎶🎶🎶🎶 @ehudmusic
Source // Source
I can't imagine this combo sounding pleasant at all.
-No longer called Detox, it is instead called Compton: A Soundtrack
-Was revealed on his Beats1 show and will be available on August 7th on iTunes and Apple Music
-Is inspired by the N.W.A biopic and will feature Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Snoop Dogg to name a few
-Didn't release Detox because he didn't think it was any good.
-Is his "grand finale"
-Available for pre-order on itunes here
2. “Talk About It” (Feat. King Mez & Justus)
3. “Genocide” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4. “It’s All on Me” (Feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
5. “All in a Day’s Work” (Feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
6. “Darkside/Gone” (Feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7. “Loose Cannons” (Feat. Xzibit & COLD 187um)
8. “Issues” (Feat. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9. “Deep Water” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10. Jon Connor, “One Shot One Kill” (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
11. The Game, “Just Another Day” (Feat. Asia Bryant)
12. “For the Love of Money” (Feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13. “Satisfiction” (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14. “Animals” (Feat. Anderson Paak)
15. “Medicine Man” (Feat. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16. “Talking to My Diary”
Jake Roche from Rixton proposed to Jesy Nelson recently, after less than a year of dating.
Jesy talked to MTV about the proposal and wedding plans saying "I had my back turned to [Ed Sheeran] and the girls were like, 'Jess, Jess' and then I turned around and he sang mine and Jake's song, 'Tenerife Sea'. And as soon as he sang that, I just balled."
As for wedding plans she said: "I want to start planning soon, but I don’t know if I’ll have time…”
"We've spoken about [marriage] but I never thought that it was going to happen, not today! It sounds so strange but it felt like the feeling of when we won The X Factor.”
do you think they'll last 4eva, ONTD?
LGBT chocolate prince and mysterious singer-songwriter Frank Ocean was spotted in New York City yesterday (July 31st, 2015). The singer was spotted in Soho carrying a salmon colored bag and ignoring his responsibilities of releasing his next album, which is rumored to be titled Boys Don't Cry.
This article points out the fact that on April 6, 2015, Frank told the world on his official website that his album and magazine would be released last month.
Some fans took to Frank Ocean’s Wikipedia page to express their distaste in his lies, which has resulted in the page being locked to prevent vanadalism :
Until I feel alright, I'm going to fake it...
ONTD, what albums are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?