Articles on this Page
- 01/20/15--21:02: _Meghan Trainor: "I ...
- 01/20/15--21:02: _Mayor of Paris is P...
- 01/20/15--21:15: _Katy Perry's public...
- 01/20/15--21:34: _Your hopes are crus...
- 01/20/15--21:46: _The Voice Season 8 ...
- 01/20/15--22:05: _Lolita Chanteuse ha...
- 01/20/15--22:32: _Billy Corgan to Mar...
- 01/20/15--22:49: _'Luther' and others...
- 01/20/15--23:00: _See queen SALMA HAY...
- 01/21/15--19:26: _Karl Lagerfeld has ...
- 01/21/15--19:32: _China does the impo...
- 01/21/15--19:32: _David Beckham's New...
- 01/21/15--19:40: _Leighton Meester pe...
- 01/21/15--19:40: _'MURDER!' tagged on...
- 01/21/15--19:45: _DJ Earworm massacre...
- 01/21/15--19:45: _British Actor Fredd...
- 01/21/15--20:15: _Liam Payne has some...
- 01/21/15--20:16: _Naomi Campbell Dish...
- 01/21/15--20:16: _New Walking Dead Te...
- 01/21/15--20:16: _Ava DuVernay wasn't...
- 01/20/15--21:02: Mayor of Paris is Planning to Sue Fox News Over Slander
- 01/20/15--21:46: The Voice Season 8 Mentors
- 01/20/15--22:49: 'Luther' and others among Fox pilot orders
- 01/20/15--23:00: See queen SALMA HAYEK slay in this new trailer for Everly
- 01/21/15--19:26: Karl Lagerfeld has a sister living in Connecticut, y'all
- Karl claims that he has no family. His entourage of male models are 'sons without the unpleasant obligations sons create'
- However, he mentioned a sister in the same interview by the name of Christiane Johnson.
- The two grew up together in Germany. Christiane recalls that the 'precocious' Karl preferred to paint rather than play with other children. She says he loved to find old paintings and paint on the other side of the canvas
- Karl went on to design for Balmain after winning a coat contest in 1955. His visits to his family in Germany diminished as his fame in Paris grew
- Christiane became an au pair to a couple in Seattle and started a life with her late husband, Robert. She now has grandchildren who hope to meet her brother one day
- They keep in touch with regulary even though they hadn't seen each other since the 70s and Christiane collects magazine clippings and images of his work to pair with his letters
- She claims that she isn't bitter about their distant relationship. She would be happy to serve him his favorite drink, coca cola, whenever he makes his next visit
- 01/21/15--19:32: China does the impossible and out-weirds Japan
- 01/21/15--19:32: David Beckham's New H&M Thirst Trap Ads
- 01/21/15--19:40: 'MURDER!' tagged on american sniper billboard in west la
- 01/21/15--19:45: British Actor Freddie Fox Can See Himself Falling In Love With A Man
- 01/21/15--20:15: Liam Payne has something to get off his chest
- 01/21/15--20:16: Naomi Campbell Dishes on her ‘Empire’ Character Camilla
- 01/21/15--20:16: New Walking Dead Teaser
- 01/21/15--20:16: Ava DuVernay wasn't shocked by Oscar snub.
Meghan Trainor recently sat down with Glamour's digital beauty website Lipstick.com to talk about her Clinique project, her favorite makeup tips, and how she boosts her confidence. When asked what her favorite beauty and fashion trend is, Meghan said, "I love my extensions. No one talks about it, but everyone's got 'em."
Because of the high cost of going to a salon, Meghan's mother never allowed her to get highlights, dye her hair, or get extensions. It was only recently that she first experienced what it was like to get extensions.
As Meghan explains, "My first extensions ever were for the 'Bass' video, and it was a whole new world. I felt more powerful. I love my extensions, and I don't mind talking about them." Meghan has sported different extensions through her career thus far: from curly pink extensions in the "All About That Bass" video to straight extensions in the "Lips Are Movin" video.
Read the full article at the source:Glamour/Lipstick.com
- Mayor Anne Hidalgo is pissed over Fox News' claim of "no-go zones" in Paris where non-Muslims can't enter.
"The image of Paris has been prejudiced, and the honor of Paris has been prejudiced”
More at the Source
Yass sis, make Murdoch sweat a bit! Birmingham should join in too.
As we approach the Superbowl, social media analysts have clearly noticed the reality of their halftime act-- namely, that though Katy Perry has brand recognition, no one actually gives two shits about her if their age needs to be written with two numbers. In response, they've amped up their hype train-- a feat they likely weren't expecting to do, because they assumed that since Katy had a smash hit this time last year, that people wouldn't drop her in a hot second just because Taylor Swift released a pop album.... they were wrong. Katy and Taylor are all but identical in the market, except Taylor is younger, blonder, and by all accounts not secretly a coke addict and mega-bitch(citation needed). Also Taylor instagrams her cats instead of naming her fans after them.
Is there room for Katy Perry in a Taylor Swift world? Or is Katy destined to forever be the Pepsi to Taylor's Coke?
Jamie Dornan covers the February issue of Variety. He talks about his career, the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie, and the circus around the movie and the book. Jamie prepared for 'Fifty Shades' by watching films in the vein of 'American Psycho' (lmao) and 'The Thomas Crown Affair'. He also said that we won't be seeing peen (BOO) in this mess, and he wore a flesh-colored pouch on set. "They were privy to everything, just not my manhood. It's like one of those little satchels that Robin Hood or someone of that era would have tied on to his belt. There's no back. It's tiny. I mean, it's not tiny! Because it's got to hold a lot."
The interview also features E.L. James and the movie production team. Also, director Sam Taylor-Johnson confirms that the movie won't show or depict the infamous but #iconic tampon scene. "It was never even discussed," she tells the interviewer.
Also, E.L. James also got final approval on the film and she thinks it's a faithful adaptation that would be liked by the series's millions of fans. “‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ is first and foremost a romantic love story, and sex is only part of that. People who haven’t read the books might be surprised that there isn’t more sex on the screen, but that’s because they’ve gone by media reports of ‘Fifty Shades,’ which have tended to err on the side of the sensational. I’m pretty sure the millions of fans who have read the trilogy will think there is enough sex.”
more interview stuff @ variety.com
hmm @ the no tampon scene tbh
The Voice Season 8: Nick Jonas, Ellie Goulding, Meghan Trainor, Lionel Richie join as mentors http://t.co/AUCGmv6B2J— Us Weekly (@usweekly) January 21, 2015
Lionel Richie - Team Pharrell Williams
Ellie Goulding - Team Adam Levine
Nick Jonas - Team Christina Aguilera
Meghan Trainor - Team Blake Shelton
Mentors come into play during the battle round stage of the competition, directly following the fan-favorite blind auditions.
The new season of The Voice premieres on Monday, Feb. 23.
During her debut, Ariana Grande ate up the Mariah comparisons and was flattered to be compared to a legend. However, the rising diva now believes she's the new Mariah, and there's no other singers out there.
According to tabloid insiders, the lolita chanteuse told her team to "kill any story" that compares her to divas such as J. Lo, Beyonce or Mariah. “She hates being compared to someone, and she’s trying to do everything possible to make sure people forget about the others.”
Do you believe Ariana, ONTD? Yes or yes?
Marilyn Manson sat down with Esquire to talk about his new album, his role on Sons of Anarchy, and grunge music. Here are some highlights from his interview:
On His New Album:"Normally, it was a pain in the ass for everyone who worked with me to drag me into the studio around 3 a.m. to do my vocals. Making this record, I would wake up, go running, and not from police or from women, just running as an exercise, and I would go sing, usually, when the sun was setting."
On Courtney Love:"We never really had a falling out. We've always been weird with each other, because she's slept with pretty much every one of my friends, supposedly. Not me, though. She, one time, told me she was mad at me because I didn't want to fuck her and I was smarter than her."
On Billy Corgan:"It was mostly that he wrote a strongly worded letter about how Rose McGowan would ruin my life and ruin my career if I stayed with her, which was good advice, and he wrote it as a letter, which is very polite. There is sort of a guy code that I abide by where he totally offered his advice, and he was genuinely just looking out for my best interests."
Read the full interview at the source: Esquire
-Along with Luther, Fox have ordered pilots for dramas Frankenstein& Rosewood
-Frankenstein will be about a retired corrupt cop who dies but gets a second chance after being brought back to life
-Rosewood is a investigative series that centers on Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Jr., a top private pathologist in Miami
-Along with those three dramas, Fox also ordered comedy 48 Hours 'Til Monday, " a comedy about one husband's desperate struggle to not let every weekend go completely to hell."
More info at THR
I have no idea who they'll have play Luther or Alice. Who do you think will play them?
Source 1& 2
- this will be released on VOD on the 23rd, and on cinemas February 27.
Have any of you guys found out about half-siblings later on in life? I have.
Read more at the source
There's really nothing more to say except this batshit insane music video is for the song “Chick Chick” by Chinese pop group Wang Rong Rollin.
Your move, Kyary.
I wanna eat dat bussy tbh
Also more underwear shots plz & ty
Werkin that upper register.
- She has a residency at LA's Hotel Cafe this month, but the shows sold out. No worries, a new date has been added for Wed., Jan. 28 @ 9:30 p.m.!
- Tickets for her Vancouver show on Sun. Mar 1 @ 8 p.m. at the Rio Theatre recently went up for sale.
- HEARTSTRINGS IS NOW AVAILABLE ON iTUNES in EUROPE + SOUTH AMERICA!!
Leighton was also in Paris this week for a Biotherm event. Pictures from her & her friend's Instagrams:
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Are you as adorable and hardworking as Leighton even when jet lagged?
the billboard has since been replaced with one advertising the iphone.
1) There might me more than 2 songs happening in this but I didn't listen long enough.
2) Apparently TLC must be broke again cause they're going on tour with NKOTB and Nelly
3) Nelly's attempting relevancy in a non country song.
Summary by me
I'd ask why TLC doesn't have a tag but lbr when was the last time they were relevant on ONTD beside that "biopic"?
The star of Russel T. Davies' (Queer as Folk UK creator) new queer drama Cucumber had this to say in a new interview:
"I hope that I am the type of person who would fall in love with another person, as opposed to a sex. Most of my life to date has been as a straight man, but who knows what will happen next?… A lot of people will hear that and think it means, ‘Well, he’s gay and just excusing it’, or ‘He’s been with his girlfriend for a really long time and just wants to change things’… Appreciation of both sexes is actually not new; it’s incredibly old it’s Roman, it’s Greek, and it is something people can do throughout an entire lifetime, having hugely meaningful relationships, no matter what sex they are."
TBH I feel if there wasn't any social stigma and criticism, most people would be bisexual, especially romantically.
I don't ever claim to be a good person I'm not. But I feel that I wanna be a humanitarian with all of this (cont) http://t.co/GgDRXqzOCG— liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) January 22, 2015
"I don't ever claim to be a good person I'm not.
But I feel that I wanna be a humanitarian with all of this attention, if that's all i do that would make me happy.
the world needs to change, band together right now the same way me and one direction have the past few years, im a young man and to me the world is a pretty messed up place. with a huge lack of trust I don't understand much of it but what I do hurts me entirely, the young people of today are the difference we can change the face of the earth. I've been around the world the past four years of my life and nothing is balanced, I've been a poor man and a rich man, I've been to strange lands and third world countries and afraid to speak out but now I really see all of us should speak out and topple the imbalance. If you can today google charity overseas, give to a third world country and help them grow I've been there to Ghana they don't have anything they can't buy food from the groceries or McDonald's they have to get food by any mean necessary. so find a way to help donate to any charity and help change the world today. please from me"
....Thank you for your time, ONTD
EDIT: #LetsHelpLiamChangeTheWorld is trending worldwide. Liam and 1D fans are going to change the world. They're gonna get people in Ghana some McDonald's....lmao
“Camilla really is someone that’s from London and she’s in the fashion industry,” the British supermodel tells us. “She’s a designer. She’s been through ups and downs and basically now she’s in America and she’s decided she’s going to start showing her collection in America.”
“I think people are going to love Camilla and see her vulnerability and feel for her and know [that] while you know you can be successful in one aspect of your career, you can also have disappointment in your love life and your personal life as well
Listen to the interview behind the cut
Camilla is Hakeem's FWB who he is possibly ditching for definitely-not-based-on-Rihanna Tihanna.
Are you here for Tihanna? Or are you on team Veronica (bald vocalist from the start) & team Camilla?
the scene of Maggie walking in on a walker makes me paranoid
- Predicted in December that she wouldn't be nominated.
“It would be lovely,” she told [
banned site] over lunch in L.A. on Dec. 18. “When it happens to whomever it happens to, it will certainly have meaning.” But it would not be her. “This is not me being humble, either,” she said. “It’s math.”
- According to a 2012 study by the Los Angeles Times, the directors’ branch is 91 percent male, and 90 percent white. That alone wouldn’t prevent a DuVernay nomination, of course, but her lack of personal and professional connections with those directors would, she thought. “I know not one person in my branch,” she said.
- Many have speculated that DuVernay’s snub had two big drivers: race and gender. But at least one Academy member says that to nominate DuVernay because she’s black would be even more racist.
“It’s almost like because she is African-American, we should have made her one of the nominees,” says one member. “I think that’s racist. Look at what we did last year with 12 Years.”
full article here