Articles on this Page
- 01/10/15--15:24: _Kim Kardashian Cove...
- 01/10/15--16:04: _Outrage as Celeb Bi...
- 01/10/15--16:04: _Men are offended by...
- 01/10/15--17:07: _shay (and others) s...
- 01/10/15--17:07: _ONTD & Rap's Queen ...
- 01/10/15--17:51: _BEST NEWS BLOOPERS ...
- 01/10/15--17:51: _Meghan Trainor Soun...
- 01/10/15--18:21: _ Lenny Kravitz is K...
- 01/10/15--19:07: _C. Brisket's new si...
- 01/10/15--19:07: _Azealia Banks Tells...
- 01/10/15--19:30: _Meghan Trainor talk...
- 01/10/15--19:44: _Golden Globes 2015 ...
- 01/10/15--20:21: _ck "incredibly prou...
- 01/10/15--20:21: _Who's ready for a L...
- 01/10/15--20:27: _Goodbye to the Bear...
- 01/10/15--20:46: _Celebrities at the ...
- 01/10/15--21:04: _The Best Boyband/Ma...
- 01/10/15--21:35: _Actor and comedian ...
- 01/10/15--21:59: _Raul Castillo (aka ...
- 01/11/15--15:48: _‘The Sims 4’: New G...
- 01/10/15--15:24: Kim Kardashian Cover's Vogue Australia
- 01/10/15--17:07: shay (and others) star in ELLE & Olay's "how to be beautiful" video
- 01/10/15--17:07: ONTD & Rap's Queen Iggy hits the shops
- 01/10/15--17:51: BEST NEWS BLOOPERS 2014 Part 2
- 01/10/15--18:21: Lenny Kravitz is Katy Perry's Super Bowl guest
- 01/10/15--19:07: C. Brisket's new single about "good hair" called 'Ayo'
- 01/10/15--19:07: Azealia Banks Tells Off Iggy Fan: "I hope your father molests you!"
- 01/10/15--19:30: Meghan Trainor talks about acne; becomes legit beauty icon
- 01/10/15--19:44: Golden Globes 2015 menu unveiled
- 01/10/15--20:21: Who's ready for a Leo D and Rihanna pairing?
- 01/10/15--20:27: Goodbye to the Beard 2015 - Chris Evans has Shaved
- 01/10/15--20:46: Celebrities at the BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party
- 01/10/15--21:04: The Best Boyband/Male Group Ballads of the 90s (as told by me)
- 01/10/15--21:35: Actor and comedian Taylor Negron dies
- 01/11/15--15:48: ‘The Sims 4’: New Game Pack Details And Hope For Mac Users
What happen to her her lips and nose ONTD?
Ken Morley was given a warning after using racist slurs - during a controversial episode that also included Jeremy Jackson's sexual assault of Chloe Goodman.
- Ken Morley repeatedly uses the words "negro" and "pickaninny". (Video at the source)
- Alexander O'Neal responds, "Ken, don't use negro. Just use black."
- Ken says he feels "negro" is "just as offensive" as the word "black".
- Ken defends himself, saying "negro" is "black" in Spanish.
- Ken asks Alexander if he knows the word "pickaninny".
- Social media exploded, with people wondering why he was not immediately evicted, & merely warned.
- Ken also engages in misogynistic, uncomfortable sexual talk in relation to the women of the house during the episode.
- The controversial episode also included Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson's ejection after sexually assaulting Chloe Goodman.
Full Article at the Source
Apparently a source who was on set during the shoot said "He was basically a douche. He hit on [fellow model] Lara several times and she had to stop him, basically calling him out on being just a child."
The rest of the article is a male writer crying how it is "unfair" for men that Bieber is made to look as perfect while barely acknowledging that women face these ridiculous standards on a larger scale.
The rapper sported a casual jumper and comfy boots for a trip to pick up some supplies.
The hip-hip star impressed with a sexy performance at People's Choice Awards this week and scooped the award for Favourite Hip Hop Artist.
But she also spoke out to defend herself against recent criticism, claiming people pass judgement because she is a woman.
"All my bitches got real hair chilling with the top down"
@jaureguixgrande i hope your father molests you.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) January 10, 2015
youtube gurus start hating because Meghan Trainor has scored a deal with Clinique!!
Turns out the "All About That Bass" singer is a beauty lover at heart and to prove it, she worked with Clinique to create a limited-edition makeup bag and curated a collection of nine of her absolute favorite existing lip products from the brand. Because well, her lips are movin' after all.
After the announcement, TeenVogue caught up with the chanteuse and asked her about her acne. Trainor says: "Well, Demi Lovato has a great new skin care line out. That's actually really helped me a lot. Love her, she's great. Also, making sure the makeup is off before I go to bed. I use two different makeup removers because I need it all completely gone.
On Sunday night future Golden Globes winners, losers, and their guests will be feasting on "the abundance of fresh produce that grows on farms in California."
Freshly cut flowers:
Appetizer: Scrumptious julienne of apple, celery and grapes in an emulsion of whipped egg white and lemon juice – rather than the traditional mayonnaise – settled on a bed of romaine lettuce, topped with a crouton, drizzled with walnut oil.
Entrée: Duo of onion-marinated filet mignon and slow-baked arctic chard with a potato croquette and heirloom cherries, a tomato fondue and black Tuscan kale.
(Vegan, gluten-free, fish only, and double meat options are available as special request.)
Vegetarian entrée: Saffron cannelloni – ricotta and basil, with Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and fresh thinly sliced California vegetables on top.
Dessert: Cassis lemon cheesecake, chocolate alliance salted caramel and hazelnut dacquoise form little turrets of tastebud seduction. Linked by a bolt of pure chocolate sauce and a slender finger of white chocolate, fruit reductions of intense mango, raspberry and lemon punctuate the ensemble; one of the turrets balances a ball of gold.
Booze: 600 bottles of wine and 400 Moet & Chandon magnums for the ceremony + 1,500 Champagne minis just for the red carpet.
Special cocktail: a marvelous blend of clementines and Moet Imperial Rose.
Source 1, 2, @rickygervais
"We are incredibly proud of the final images and how they portray Justin and Lara. This campaign will definitely make history." - Melisa Goldie, CK Chief Marketing Officer
A representative for Calvin Klein recently opened up exclusively to Us Weekly before rumors spread that Justin Bieber was difficult to work with on the set of his history-making #MyCalvins fashion campaign.
- print and video campaigns were shot at silvercup studios in new york
- justin was early to each day of shooting and brought "amazing energy"
- lara stone gave justin tips during the print shoot to ease his nerves about modeling
- between takes, justin would have quick workouts and play ping pong with the crew
full article, followup to this post
tbh yikes @ what y'all will believe to hate on him... first a bad photoshop job by the owner of a britney fansite, then a blind item...
Rihanna and Leo spent their New Years holiday in St. Barts with their friends, sererately. An "insider" claims that they spent a lot of time together, getting closer over the winter getaway. This insider goes on that Riri has more pizazz than all of his model girlfriends, so her spunk is very likely to tie him down.
What do y'all think?
Seen at the Patriots game with Dane Cook (for some reason), a clean-shaven Chris Evans is spotted. Is it too early for Captain America 3 to start filming or is he going to be involved in reshoots for Age of Ultron?
IDK what's wrong with the Instagram embed code. I can't get it to work on this post...
And some mingling
Despite the fact that quality boy bands are a dying breed, we will always have fond memories of smooth talkers that dominated the charts & our hearts. The following had a way of gripping our emotions and emptying wallets. I now present my list of the best boybands/male group (?) ballads from the 90s
(in no specific order)
Backstreet Boys – I’ll Never Break Your Heart
With all of the pain in this world, who wouldn't want to have someone promise never to break their heart? BSB had a ton of hits in the 90s but I believe that this ballad was one of their best.
All-4-One - I Swear
How can these silky smooth vocals not touch your heart? When I listen to this, I feel their devotion. Perfect wedding song anyone?
Boyz II Men - End of the Road
Even though this song is about the end of a relationship, it still has that heart-flipping quality. Their harmonies are beautiful and I just love them.
Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
Boybands always seem to be making promises about what they'll do for us, and yet, we keep coming back for more.
Extreme - More Than Words
Not your typical love song since they seem to be against just stating your love. You've gotta prove it with your actions! (and I love their hair)
D-Cru - I Will Be Waiting
I don't really know anything about D-Cru but this song definitely belongs on my list. Very simplistic yet an effective ballad. You may not be ready for love, but when you are, they'll be there waiting.
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Aside from the creepiness (how can you love someone you've never met before? how exactly did you "dream me into life"?), this song is a staple in any 90s related post.
K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
Does this song really need an explanation? Perfect combo of music, lyrics, and... interesting fashion.
sources:        
my itunes library
I'm not an english major.... share your favourite songs!
EDIT- changed the title because ONTD doesn't read ;)
Taylor Negron, who appeared in the films Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Stuart Little and Better Off Dead, as well as Richard Lewis'The A List on Comedy Central in the early 90s, has died at 57 after a long battle with liver cancer.
Taylor was a jack of all trades: in addition to being a successful actor and comic, he was also a painter, an essayist, a poet, and a playwright. His cousin is former Three Dog Night lead vocalist Chuck Negron.
Farewell, brilliant @Taylor_Negron. One of the most beautiful human beings I have ever known. My heart aches.— Paul Provenza (@PaulProvenza) January 11, 2015
Source 1 / Source 2
RIP. He recorded this for The Moth in May of last year.
This artistry rn
ONTD, are you into him enough to keep watching a show you hate/find not good enough? Because I'm so ready to stan for #TeamRichie.
And I fixed the link mods!
Game Packs in The Sims 4 will have LOTS of new features, new gameplay, new clothing, new objects -- for the same price as a TS3 Stuff Pack.— Grant Rodiek (@SimGuruGrant) December 19, 2014
To compare, TS3/TS2 Stuff Packs just had objects and clothing with zero new gameplay. How cool is that? I'm so excited.— Grant Rodiek (@SimGuruGrant) December 19, 2014