Articles on this Page
- 12/23/14--16:49: _Lupe trolls his ban...
- 12/23/14--16:50: _Hayden Panettiere i...
- 12/23/14--17:08: _Sony threatens to s...
- 12/23/14--17:08: _Say Anything Frontm...
- 12/23/14--17:27: _Frank Grillo on why...
- 12/23/14--17:27: _Adam Sandler is Hol...
- 12/23/14--17:27: _Meghan Trainor like...
- 12/23/14--17:27: _Nikolaj Coster Wald...
- 12/23/14--18:10: _Look back on Kate M...
- 12/23/14--18:11: _ONTD Original - 5 T...
- 12/23/14--18:11: _Nick Jonas Covers K...
- 12/23/14--19:18: _The real face behin...
- 12/23/14--19:19: _8 Best TV Romances ...
- 12/23/14--19:37: _Questlove tells the...
- 12/23/14--19:38: _Meghan Trainor crie...
- 12/23/14--20:02: _Kylie Minogue Insta...
- 12/23/14--20:02: _Watch an 11 year ol...
- 12/23/14--20:02: _The Voice UK host E...
- 12/23/14--20:04: _Women's Health Mag ...
- 12/24/14--10:15: _YG rooting for Iggy...
- 12/23/14--16:49: Lupe trolls his bank account
- 12/23/14--16:50: Hayden Panettiere introduces daughter
- 12/23/14--17:08: Say Anything Frontman Pukes Mid-Song
- 12/23/14--17:27: Frank Grillo on why he loves Chris Evans
- 12/23/14--17:27: Meghan Trainor likes to eat snow
- 12/23/14--18:10: Look back on Kate Middleton's fashion from 2014
- 12/23/14--18:11: ONTD Original - 5 TV Series Currently on the Air That Will Not End
- 12/23/14--18:11: Nick Jonas Covers Kode Magazine.
- 12/23/14--19:18: The real face behind the baby sun in Teletubbies has come forward
- 12/23/14--19:19: 8 Best TV Romances of 2014
- 12/23/14--19:37: Questlove tells the story of his longtime beef with Patti LaBelle
- 12/23/14--19:38: Meghan Trainor cries on stage!
- 12/23/14--20:02: Kylie Minogue Instagrams a Photo of Her Using a Black Man as a Desk
- 12/23/14--20:02: Watch an 11 year old Björk recite the nativity story
- 12/23/14--20:02: The Voice UK host Emma Willis praises Rita Ora
- 12/24/14--10:15: YG rooting for Iggy to win Grammy for Best Rap Album
Lupe tweeted this video still as promo for his upcoming album, Testuo & Youth.
Twitter members and bloggers react to the photo in outrage. Lupe then goes on a condescending retweeting spree telling members of the media and tweeters that they were not paying attention and were too busy twerking, etc. He finally reveals that the KKK video still came from his video for #1234
source | 1& 2
- Picture at source
- Hayden says pregnancy was hard on her body: “I’m limping around. I’m still trying to figure out what [pregnancy] has done to my body, how it’s changed it. What’s temporary and what’s permanent. I feel like an 80-year-old woman trying to go down the stairs, you know, please tell me this is temporary. But I know some things will never be the same again.”
Twitter source and quote source
Sony threatens to sue Twitter over tweets containing leaked emails http://t.co/wmN88yWPEj— WIRED (@WIRED) December 23, 2014
- Val Broeksmit tweets from the @BikiniRobotArmy account, and his twitter was the one I used as source for some posts about the Sony Leak. He had no connection with the hackers, and he was just another user who was curious about this stuff. He started digging through all the leaked documents by himself, and started posting screenshots of the emails through Twitter.
- Sony threatens to sue him when he posted a screenshot that didn't censor the email addresses of the people involved, and rather than being taken down, he just deleted the tweet and is now back in action.
src / read a short interview with him @ VentureBeat
bless his glorious twitter account.
video // source
late 90s / early 2000s pop-punk nostalgia post?
“There were a couple times in that elevator scene [in Captain America: The Winter Soldier] where Chris said, ‘Dude, you’re hitting me,' I go, ‘We are in an elevator. My stunt guy’s not coming in here. They won’t be able to shoot your face. We gotta do this.’ And we just start punching each other. We did that scene for six days. We were literally covered in black and blues. That’s why I love him.”
Why do you love Chris Evans, ONTD?
"We looked at the last three movies of the biggest stars in Hollywood and calculated what they were paid and what the movies earned to come up with what is essentially a return on investment number for each star."
1. Adam Sandler (Returns $3.20 for every $1 paid): Grown Ups 2, Jack and Jill, That's My Boy
2. Johnny Depp (Returns $4.10 for every $1 paid): The Lone Ranger, Dark Shadows
5. Tom Hanks (Returns $5.20 for every $1 paid): Cloud Atlas
7. Channing Tatum (Returns $6.70 for every $1 paid): Magic Mike back-end deal, White House Down
9. Sandra Bullock (Returns $9 for every $1 paid): Gravity and The Blind Side back-end payments
Sandy and Chan only appear overpaid because of Forbes' math.
The rest of the top 10 at Forbes
During the winter, American singer Meghan Trainor, in the truest sense of the word, has cravings for snow.
"I'll sometimes go outside and eat snow. I like its cold texture. I'm obsessed with it," gushed the "All About That Bass" chart-topper to the German Press Agency.
"If I'm really crazy about it, I'll mix it with some orange juice and think to myself: 'Now that's a party!' I like cold things in general." Trainor was one of 2014's musical shooting stars, having been nominated for "Song of the Year" at the upcoming Grammy Awards.
translated by yours truly from thesource
Do you have any weird cravings?
Game of Thrones is featured in TV Guide’s “Cheers and Jeers” of 2014. (It’s a Cheer!) The show is considered by the magazine as one of the best on TV this year.
TV Guide put together a video of their Cheers and Jeers and it’s available on youtube. Game of Thrones pops up around 2:06, with comments from the cast at Comic Con this year on the TV Guide yacht, and two quick shots of Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) and Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
Excluded from this list are shows where an end date has been announced (ie. Two and Half Men).
On the air since: 2000
Number of seasons: 30
Why it should end: Does anybody still watch this anymore? Years ago, this was one of the most popular shows on television. The season 1 finale raked in 51.69 million viewers. The last season? 9.79. Of course, it makes sense that a show in it's 29th season wouldn't have ratings as high as it did in the beginning, but it seems that people are simply just tired of this show. But why is that?
The producers have to recruit their casts, because that is apparently the only way they can get entertaining contestants. Despite criticism, they've had, not one, but two "Fans vs. Favorites" seasons, but the fans in those seasons were clearly recruited as well. As for the Favorites, they constantly have to include former cast-aways, as they feel that is the only way to get more ratings. They also have to have a different theme now each season. Rather than simply having two opposing tribes, they need to divide them by age, gender, race (the controversial Cook Islands season), abilities (Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty), family (Blood vs. Water) and this upcoming season 30th, the tribes will be divided by social classes.
If that wasn't enough, they're not only repeating story arcs and castmembers, but they're also repeating locations. For the past 12 seasons, Survivor has flipped back and forth between Samoa, Nicaragua and the Philippines, all of them on a beach. They used to go to more diverse places like the Australian Outback, Gabon, the Amazon and China.
On the air since: 2002
Number of seasons: 14
Why it should end: Like Survivor, does anybody still watch this? Apparently so. as last season this show managed to rake in around 10 million viewers each week. What happened to the other 20 million that Idol received in it's prime? What made them stop watching?
Possibly the biggest reason is the departure of the show's creator, Simon Cowell. Cowell left the show in 2010, one year after veteran judge Paula Abdul left. Since then, the show has a different panel almost every year, including Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Steven Tyler, Keith Urban and even Ellen Degeneres. However, even after Cowell left, the show still had high ratings. So perhaps it's not only about the judges.
The contestants on the show are not as talented as they used to be. The first winner, Kelly Clarkson has international success, and fourth season winner, Carrie Underwood has also become a very famous country singer. Although these two are the only winners to have acheived success post-show, many non-winners from the show also had some levels of success. Some went on to Broadway (Diana DeGarmo, and the Tony-nominated Constantine Maroulis) while Jennifer Hudson won on Oscar for her role in Dreamgirls. Does anybody even remember who won this show last year? Or the year before that?
On the air since: 2005
Number of seasons: 11
Why it should end: How many catastrophes can possibly happen in just one hospital? Let's be real here. The doctors in this show have experienced a boat accident, a train crash, a plane crash, and a bomb threat? And yet, these surgeons still have time to have relationships with each other? After too many recycled storylines and too many character departures, it might be better to just pull the plug on this show.
On the air since: 2011
Number of seasons: 4
Why it should end: It's a teen show. Like most teen shows, they drag on too long. Jenna is a senior now, and rather than ending the show after the fourth season, MTV decided to split her senior year into two seasons. Many of the old writers have left, and they are mostly recycling the same storylines, meanwhile making Jenna a more irritating character.
ETA: Season five will be the last one! Yayy!
Dancing with the Stars
On the air since: 2005
Number of seasons: 20
Why it should end: This show used to be a way for former celebrities to relaunch their careers (most notably Mario Lopez). Unlike Idol, this show never added or subtracted any of it's judges until last season, when they added two-time DWTS winner and failed actress/singer, Julianne Hough to the panel. Obviously the panel changes are not the reason nobody is interested in this show anymore. The show used to have people who used to be famous (pro-athletes like Apolo Anton Ohno, Spice Girl Mel B, etc.). Now they cast people like Sarah Palin's daughter and Youtube celebrities. If the selection of contestants wasn't enough, the fact that so many contestants simply make it far in the competition because they have a large fanbase is what ruins the show. Bristol Palin came in third place, despite never receiving a 10 from one of the judges her entire season, simply because of who her mother is.
The Big Bang Theory
Law & Order: SVU
Are there any other shows that were not included in this list that you think need the axe?
Source Tweet, Pictures
Face :/ but NOM @ the rest.
19 year old Jess Smith from the UK has publicly revealed that she was the face of the baby sun in The Teletubbies.
On her Facebook she wrote, "So I've recently celebrated my 19th birthday and after a lot of thought, I've decided it's time to tell everyone. I used to hide it, but after a lot of encouragement from my friends at university, I've gained the confidence to come out with it. I am the sun from Teletubbies. There has been quite a few people pretending to be 'the sun,' but only I could tell you the real story. Everyone says they can see the likeness between my face now and me as a baby. I still have a baby face. I haven't changed much either. I am still giggly." She also shared a letter from the production company as proof.
In response to the other Jessica Smith who claimed to be the baby, she said "She would have been about 10 at the time of filming — and she doesn't even look like the baby."
She received £250 (less than $400) and a box of toys for the role and hasn't received any royalties.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead
Claire & Jamie, Outlander
- "The tension between them burned"
- Jamie is sexy
Bash & Kenna, Reign
- Forced into marriage at swordpoint
- Blossomed into a real relationship
- Really steamy sex scenes
Michael, Jane, Rafael, Jane The Virgin
- You feel genuinely torn between Michael and Rafael
- There are arguments to be made for both sides
Mindy & Danny, The Mindy Project
- Natural chemistry
- They work through their flaws together
READ THE REST AT THE SOURCE
What was your favorite TV couple or TV romance?
This is the funniest shit I've seen all year. Patti ain't shit.
How do you call your label to tell them that their artist owes you residuals in fried chicken?
Meghan Trainor publicist Nick Jonas surprised the multi-million selling singer with a birthday cake as she performed two of her hit songs at the IHeartRadio concert. The crowd began singing Happy Birthday to the chanteuse who started to break down in tears.
source (click image above to be taken to video)
Earlier this year, Russian socialite Dasha Zhukova was photographed sitting on a chair designed to look like a half-naked black woman. The photo was published on Martin Luther King Day, drawing immediate criticism, and Dasha Zhukova apologized "to anyone who has been offended by this image."
Today, Kylie Minogue Instagrammed the following photo of her using a black man as a desk, with the caption "#KissMeOnce @ITV @STV tonight. Behind the scenes....Filming for the screens! Ready to take notes!!" in anticipation of her ITV Christmas special"Kylie: Kiss Me Once." Kylie's fans are currently arguing in the comments section of the Instagram post, with one user writing, "White woman controlling a black man - this is wrong. This imagery should not be projected by you. Disgusted. really." while another fan defending Kylie's actions wrote, "you see things that aren't there... making problem where there are no problems. YOU disgust ME."
SOURCES 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
Just a year before releasing her Icelandic debut album, 11 year old Björk participated in a TV special for RUV in 1976. She told the nativity story accompanied by students from the Reykjavík Children’s Music School. The television station rebroadcasted the special, which made its way online.
You can watch the video here.
Emma Willis - the presenter for The Voice UK - guested on Alan Carr: Chatty Man recently, and has nothing but praises and love for the new coach Rita Ora. She also praises Rita for doing a very great job at replacing the 'I Should Be So Lucky' songstress Kylie Minogue as coach. "Rita [Ora] is doing absolutely brilliantly - we've filmed everything up until the Knockouts, so I've seen her in full flow - and she's just, you can't imagine trying to replace Kylie, and being the person who sits in that chair after her, you would imagine has a very big job on their hands, and Rita's done it seamlessly, and really well.
"She said she was really nervous beforehand, but she just went in there, sat in the chair, and she was off and running."
more @ the src
Are you excited for Rita, ONTD? Her star will shine the brightest next year, tbh!
this post is dedicated for heartinclover!
Check out this gorgeous new outtake from this month's Women's Health Magazine shoot:
The issue is on sale this week
Britney's sister posted this totally 80s throwback Christmas picture recently
unconfirmed rumors have surfaced about B9 and the Giorgio Moroder produced track.
On the Giorgio Moroder track:
According to anonymous ~insiders~ Britney’s ’70s disco jammer for producer Giorgio Moroder’s album is set for a March release to followup her first single release with Iggy Azalea.
On Britney's 1st single:
-Iggy is on it
- A supposed January release.
- An unfinished demo is making the rounds.
- Uptempo with heavy beats that disappear during the chorus and return suddenly after. Described as “ELECTRIFYING!” The track also ends suddenly.
- Its structure is somewhat similar to “We Found Love” by Rihanna.
- It’s a club song about having fun.
- Lyrics are simple.
- Begins with Iggy’s rap, with more of her verses after that.
- A male robotic voice can be heard in some parts of the track, especially during the chorus, in the background, repeating verses sung by Britney.
- EDM? Yes. Auto tune? Oh yes. Generic? Maybe.
- Potential producers include Zedd, will.i.am or Diplo.
- The unfinished track can leak at any time.
Zedd? Will.i.am? EDM? Iggy? Basically it's everything fans don't want. Luckily these are just rumors and nothing has been confirmed including Iggy's participation by Britney nor her team.
Happy Holidays, ontd.
women's health pic sourcexmas pic sourcemusic rumors source
xmas pic source
YG took over Billboard's The Juice Podcast this week and revealed how he felt about his 2015 Grammy snub, adding that he'll be rooting for Iggy Azalea to take home the award for Best Rap Album. "That's the homegirl, I'm rooting for her," said the Compton rapper.
While he probably won't be able to watch the ceremony he still gave his thoughts on the nominees mentioning he's listened to Azalea, ScHoolboy Q and Wiz Khalifa's albums from that category and agreed with the controversial topic that Kendrick Lamar's project should've taken home the 2014 trophy although he has nothing against Macklemore noting the category wasn't even televised.
Check out the latest episode of The Juice Podcast here: