Articles on this Page
- 11/29/14--07:02: _'Exodus: Gods and K...
- 11/29/14--07:49: _Ed Sheeran is a Chr...
- 11/29/14--08:02: _Oscar Isaac and Jes...
- 11/29/14--08:02: _Girl Meets World - ...
- 11/29/14--08:53: _Idris Elba says fam...
- 11/29/14--09:32: _Will Goop and Red S...
- 11/29/14--09:46: _GUESS WHO!
- 11/29/14--10:50: _Mr Jamie Dornan Pos...
- 11/29/14--11:35: _Iggy courtside with...
- 11/29/14--13:01: _Azealia Banks comes...
- 11/29/14--13:01: _tswift performs you...
- 11/29/14--13:03: _MJ1 soars above $40...
- 11/29/14--13:45: _John Boyega thanks ...
- 11/29/14--14:13: _15 Films We’re Look...
- 11/29/14--14:14: _Legend of Korra Ep....
- 11/29/14--16:25: _Kanye West goes sol...
- 11/29/14--16:26: _Snooki Marries Jion...
- 11/29/14--16:26: _Noted Heterosexual ...
- 11/29/14--16:27: _Jofia Celebrate Tha...
- 11/29/14--16:27: _Shameless Cast Talk...
- 11/29/14--07:02: 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' first review
- 11/29/14--07:49: Ed Sheeran is a Christmas Legend
- 11/29/14--08:02: Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain giving us some Blind Items
- 11/29/14--08:02: Girl Meets World - 1.16 - Girl Meets Home For The Holidays - Promos
- 11/29/14--08:53: Idris Elba says fame has made him 'paranoid' of people
- 11/29/14--09:32: Will Goop and Red Skull appear in Captain America: Civil War?
- 11/29/14--09:46: GUESS WHO!
- 11/29/14--11:35: Iggy courtside with no designer frames covering her face
- 11/29/14--13:01: Azealia Banks comes for radio personality on Twitter
- 11/29/14--13:01: tswift performs your fave songs off 1989
- Mockingjay made $11.1 million on Thanksgiving Day
- Made $24.4 million Black Friday--121% up from Thanksgiving
- MJ1 is the third biggest Black Friday gross ever--behind Catching Fire ($30 million) and Frozen ($26 million)
- MJ1 projected to rake in $83 million over the whole weekend
- 10 day gross is $227 million; THG made $248 million in it's first 10 days
- Crossed $400 million WW, outpacing Catching Fire in overseas markets
- Should cross $500 million WW by Monday
- The Hanging Tree is at #29 after calculating midweek sales
- Industry forecasters suggest the song may sell upwards of 150,000 downloads in the U.S. in the week ending Nov. 30.
- That sales figure alone should be enough to enable the song's debut in the top 40 of the Hot 100, the top 10 of which will be revealed on Wednesday (Dec. 3).
- "The Hanging Tree" was written by Suzanne Collins (author of The Hunger Games series of books) and The Lumineers' Jeremiah Fraites and Wesley Schultz.
- 11/29/14--14:13: 15 Films We’re Looking Forward To in 2015
- 11/29/14--14:14: Legend of Korra Ep. 10 Preview
- 11/29/14--16:25: Kanye West goes solo for Thanksgiving
- 11/29/14--16:26: Snooki Marries Jionni in Great Gatsby-inspired wedding
- 11/29/14--16:27: Jofia Celebrate Thanksgiving Together With Sofia's Family
- 11/29/14--16:27: Shameless Cast Talks Season 5
'Exodus: Gods and Kings': Film Review http://t.co/MYeeYA3G5q— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) November 29, 2014
highlights of the review:
- Ridley made use of spectacular widescreen imagery and 3-D technology. Great visual effects etc.
- "Their dialogue is often cringe-worthy, as when a surly Moses tells God, “Nice of you to come.”"
- Not as campy as DeMille's iconic Biblical movie epic
- There is a very controversial choice on how they portrayed God. "Here is the film’s most controversial choice, for God appears to Moses as a fierce child. Although this may offend some devout viewers, it’s actually far more interesting than the booming offscreen voice that DeMille used in his version of the story."
- Great effects especially in the Red Sea scenes; the movie's plot is very anticlimactic.
- "Don't expect any acting nominations, Bale garbles a few too many of his lines, but he has an imposing physical presence. Edgerton is competent, but we miss the hammy exuberance of DeMille’s Ramses"
src 1 | full review
this whitewashed mess. don't support this shit.
- Ed Sheeran flew to Ireland last night straight after a show to surprise a young fan live on the Late Late Toy Show.
- He's going to pay for her and her family to fly to London and see one of his shows in London in July.
- Gave her a bag of presents, including a Christmas Jumper and a Ted Sheeran Bear.
- Performs a few verses of 'Thinking Out Loud' and invites Aimiee to join him at the end.
Ed comes out @ around 1:35
Youtube // Irish Independent
The main actors and director of "A Most Violent Year" recently sat down with a moderator from Variety to talk about the movie with the Screen Actors Guild, and this being a SAG audience, both Oscar and Jessica share their worse audition horror stories:
- Oscar's story starts at around 21:44, and involves another actor basically hijacking his audition
- Jessica's starts right after, at 23:53, with a major A lister just basically acting like a fool.
So ONTD, any guesses about who are those actors? There's a couple of guesses on the original YouTube video that seem plausible. The whole is cute btw if you have time for the entire video.
Source: conversations with the cast of A Most Violent Year, text by me.
Idris Elba says fame has made him 'paranoid' but insists he's still relatable as an actor - PHEW http://t.co/h8TAaGZct4— Mirror Celeb (@MirrorCeleb) November 27, 2014
SOURCES:Mirror Celeb&Loaded Magazine's Twitter
“My fingers are crossed. I would love to be Pepper Potts again at some point in my life,” Paltrow elaborated.
Hugo Weaving on 'Captain America 3': "I Haven't Talked to Anyone About It" http://t.co/z1zcCNaC55— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) November 29, 2014
"I have absolutely no idea," Weaving said when asked if he'd be returning for Captain America: Civil War or possibly in another Marvel film. "I haven't talked to anyone about it, so, yeah, we'll just have to wait and see. No idea at all."
so ontd do you want these two to return in CA3?
• the movie's directed by Antoine Fuqua, written by Kurt Sutter and it also stars Rachel McAdams, Naomie Harris, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent and Rita Ora (lol)
• Gyllenhaal plays Junior Middleweight Champion Billy "The Great" Hope, a champion who loses everything in a personal tragedy and is forced to fight his way to redemption
• he trained at boxer Floyd Mayweather's gym in Las Vegas
• he was sparring with real fighters, actually getting hit
• the director says Jake was extremely dedicated and that he broke up with his girlfriend because he was in the gym every single day for hours
In case you need some eye bleach: Jake being adorable on David Letterman
YOUTUBE #1･ #2
"50 shades of grey" still
"The Fall" episode 2x04 stills
episode 2x03 behind the scenes
Bronagh Waugh talks about Jamie in new interview
Actress Bronagh Waugh – Sally Ann in 'The Fall' – gave an interview to Heat magazine (UK). In this interview, she talks several time about Jamie, telling filming anecdotes and she also mentions Fifty Shades of Grey.
So, the world’s sexiest man, Jamie Dornan, just happens to be your snog partner on The Fall. Were you nervous working with him?
- No because we’ve been on this journey together for two years now, so it’s just weird. He’d be mortified if anyone thought that. It’s just Jamie! We screen-tested together, we got on really well, and it just seemed to work. It was really weird when we did the first series, because no one really knew who Jamie was.
- Yeah. When we were filming, I got tortured all the time for pictures because of Hollyoaks, but no one knew who Jamie was then. We took our kids [from the show] to Belfast Zoo on a bonding day and I got stopped everywhere. He was like, “This is so weird.” He’s such a shy person and he’s very self-deprecating. I was like “Yeah, if the show’s a success, you’ll have to get used to it.” Fast-forward a year, and he’s one of the most famous men on the planet. Filming the second season, he’d stop traffic!
Do you find him sexy, though?
- When you work in the industry, nothing is very sexy. You are working with someone and it’s work. So I wasn’t fazed at all, because he’s just my colleague.
What’s the least sexy thing about Jamie?
- Probably him playing football with the crew lads and getting really sweaty. On my last day, I went to hug him goodbye and he was soaking and he went, “C’mere!” He gave me a big hug and I was like, “Urgh, your face is just wet with sweat.” But other people would probably find that really sexy. I didn’t. [Laughs.]
Did it smell?
- No. It just felt as if someone had licked your face.
How does everyone on The Fall feel about Jamie doing Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Everyone on the team is so excited and really pleased for him, and I’ll definitely watch it. I think it will be strange, but I think if anyone’s going to do it, he’ll do it really well.
Sally Ann wears lots of dowdy jumpers – what’s the worst thing you’ve had to wear on the show?
- Nothing! In the first season, I had to be totally naked apart from football socks and some wellies, and that was really, really mortifying, being naked in a barn in front of a horse that kept peeing continually. I hadn’t been to the gym in over two years because I had a really bad back injury, and Jamie had a really bad shoulder injury, so we were like two geriatrics. There was nothing sexy about it! [Laughs.]
source | source | source | source | source
Plus i don't want to be stuck on air LIVE with some idiot interviewer because i will get VERY ANXIOUS and start insulting them LOL— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
but i would love to go on air and drag jigaboo the champagne goddess to his ultimate demise.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@AZEALIABANKS Come on. You're more than welcome.— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) November 29, 2014
@cthagod but you won't do anything but try and make me look stupid cause you're a house n*gger and everything i stand for is against that.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@cthagod i've already got your number buddy. :)— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@AZEALIABANKS I've got yours too. 11k first week that's strong for an indie. Seriously. If you want to come you're more than welcome. Bye.— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) November 29, 2014
@cthagod gosh you are such a princess. i can't even.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@AZEALIABANKS Yes I'm a princess and you're an angry little prince. Nothing left to tweet about. You got the invite.— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) November 29, 2014
@cthagod u did nothing with your budding black comic status... you ended up on local radio.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@AZEALIABANKS I'm not a comic and The Breakfast Club is nationally syndicated in 30 plus markets boo. Do your research.— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) November 29, 2014
@cthagod You're not Sway, Hunty.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
@AZEALIABANKS So why you want to come on the show? We've never invited you. You're tweeting you want to come on. Relax. Enjoy the holiday.— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) November 29, 2014
@cthagod because i think you are a house nigger. and that deeply angers me...— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 29, 2014
Holiday Box Office: Mockingjay Soars Above $400M Worldwide
Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Into U.K. Singles Charts
Jennifer Lawrence headed for Hot 100 debut
Jennifer Lawrence's 'Hanging Tree' Heading for Hot 100 Chart Debut http://t.co/KZeL74qpZ2— billboard (@billboard) November 29, 2014
the hollywood reporter
the queen is coming for your faves' chart positions! nobody is safe!!
-An American couple spotted the star in first class on their way to coach and asked him for a picture
-Initially Kanye started to agree, but he changed his mind after noting the long line of folks trying to get to their seats
-The American couple noted that he wasn't very talkative, preferring to answer their request via hand gestures.
-Another couple approached Kanye with greater success.
-Anyway, a spy - likely in first class - noticed Kanye staring at a photo of a nearly nude woman with long dark hair on his laptop, but it's unclear if the woman was Kim.
Do y'all think there is any truth to the divorce rumors or is Kim playing her position?
- They wed in front of 500 guests at the St. Rose of Lima in New Jersey.
- A source says Snooki will have two Gatsby inspired dresses, one traditional and the other is for the reception.
- Her son Lorenzo will wear a white tux and her daughter will wear a gown that will match one of her mother's.
- She had 15 girls in her bridal party, all of the Jersey Shore girls were in it.
- Vinny and Mike "The Situation" weren't invited.
How many guests and bridesmaids are too many...
Snooki and JWow at the bachelorette party earlier this month
St. Rose of Lima
"One of the biggest things that I've wanted to achieve in my life is standing the test of time, and I feel like Bang Bang's going to do that."
Jasy J on ambition:
"You get one life. You can't be like, 'I haven't got a dick so I'll sit back and be quiet and let everyone else do the work.' I'm good at what I do, so I should enjoy every aspect of it."
On Miley Cyrus paying ha rent:
"Party in the USA paid my rent for, like, three years. Actually it was longer than that. That's where I get most of my money. I write songs. I'm a singer. I love doing endorsements and stuff, but that's all added on."
On moving to Zimbabwe:
"The whole thing of me selling my house in the UK and moving to LA? I don't own a house in the UK and I haven't bought a house in LA. It's not even a matter of it being a rumour, people tell me what I'm apparently doing. I love London, I'm British. [But] I'm not 12. If I want to move to Paris or Zimbabwe, I can. I owe so much to the UK and I'd never 'run away', but I hope people can support that I'm having a moment in my career where another country is excited and I have to be there to make it happen."
First she steals Xtina's no1 hit and now ha assless chaps, what is next?!
SHAMELESS | Behind the Scenes of S5
More on character storylines, how this season is about gentrification, and how it will be lighter (than S4 but not all of the time!).
S5 | First Takes (Promo Photoshoots + Interviews)
S5 | Old Hangups
PREMIERES Sunday, January 11th at 9PM ET/PT!
- Glad that they are keeping Lip on the college track and that they won't be glossing over Ian's bipolar disorder.