Articles on this Page
- 11/23/14--09:25: _Jennifer Aniston, J...
- 11/23/14--10:05: _Kaley 'An ONTD Favo...
- 11/23/14--11:44: _1D Score Third UK #...
- 11/23/14--11:45: _Finn Wittrock on Ha...
- 11/23/14--11:46: _How much did MJ1 op...
- 11/23/14--12:38: _tswift covers lucky...
- 11/23/14--12:54: _King Of Pop perform...
- 11/23/14--13:56: _Is another duggar m...
- 11/23/14--14:31: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 11/23/14--14:32: _'FAR FROM THE MADDI...
- 11/23/14--14:35: _Celebrity Social Me...
- 11/23/14--14:56: _What does Joshua Ja...
- 11/23/14--14:56: _Are men the real vi...
- 11/23/14--15:18: _Former WWE Wrestler...
- 11/24/14--10:56: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/24/14--11:49: _Night Changes BTS V...
- 11/24/14--11:49: _Frank Grillo talks ...
- 11/24/14--12:01: _The Nü Kings of Pop...
- 11/24/14--12:01: _‘Goosebumps’ Monste...
- 11/24/14--12:05: _The Walking Dead Mi...
- 11/23/14--10:05: Kaley 'An ONTD Favourite' Cuoco Candids Post!
- 11/23/14--11:44: 1D Score Third UK #1 Album
- 11/23/14--11:46: How much did MJ1 open with???
- Opened with $123 million
- Easily the biggest opening weekend this year, beating Transformers $100 million opening
- The Hunger Games opened to $152.5 million in 2012
- Catching Fire opened to $158.1 million
- Lionsgate expected it to open between $130-$150 million, industry experts were confident it would break $150 mil
- 15th biggest opening of all time
- It opened with $152 million overseas, 4% higher than Catching Fire
- 11/23/14--12:38: tswift covers lucky and shows support for that mumbling band™
- 11/23/14--12:54: King Of Pop performs "Uptown Funk" on SNL
- 11/23/14--13:56: Is another duggar marriage in the works?
- 11/23/14--14:32: 'FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD' TEASER TRAILER
- 11/23/14--14:35: Celebrity Social Media Picture Post
- 11/23/14--14:56: Are men the real victims of sexism?
- 11/23/14--15:18: Former WWE Wrestler Kamala Accuses Vince McMahon of Sex Abuse
- 11/24/14--10:56: ONTD Roundup
- Anna Wintour "Scared" Off by Rats Freely Roaming the One WTC
- Secrets Recorded For PostSecret Out Loud Project
- President JFK Assassinated 51 Years Ago
- How Much Did Mockingjay Part 1 Open With
- Katy Perry Slams Australian Paparazzi
- Charlie Hunnam, Caroline Trentini for Vogue's December Issue
- Miley Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday
- 2014 American Music Awards Arrivals + Viewing Post
- One Direction at the 2014 VMAs
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Rebounding From Chris Martin With Liam Hemsworth?
- Katy Perry to Headline Super Bowl XLIX's Halftime Show
- ONTD Original: 6 Celebs Who Aren't Kylie Jenner Who Totally Overdraw Their Lips
- 11/24/14--11:49: Night Changes BTS Video - Part 1
- 11/24/14--12:01: ‘Goosebumps’ Monsters Revealed in New Images
- 11/24/14--12:05: The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale Promo- "Coda"
Kaley's top reads, "Let the beauty we love be what we do".
Leaving lunch with her husband in Beverly Hills (November 21)
-The third highest debut of 2014 in the UK, behind Coldplay and Ed Sheeran.
On whether or not Dandy is evil: Look, I have to be on his side completely to do the character justice. Of course, I can take a step back and objectively say he is evil or creepy and psychotic. But to even have a chance of pulling him off, I can't ever be judging him. People say you are so creepy and scary, and honestly I am not trying to be any of those adjectives. The actions themselves are scary and creepy, but I am not trying to play creepy.
With any character, you try to find the connective tissue between you and them and find what is collectively human about them. We all have a monster inside us. Dandy isn't that far from a needy infant. If you imagine an infant brain that never developed farther than needing a world that answers to all your little wants and needs, then you basically have Dandy. Emotionally he is an infant, but mentally he is very, very intelligent. Put that together with a big bank account and a need for destruction, and you have a very dangerous combination.
On how the Twisty mask smells: It smells like weird plastic synthetic mask material they used to make it mostly. I wouldn't describe it as pleasant. I did share a mask. They made it special for Twisty. There weren't many duplicates because that outfit was intense and pretty expensive. So, yes, I breathed in John Carroll Lynch's breath and cooties.
On how he feels about clowns: I don't see what the big deal is. Why are people so scared? They're fun. They juggle, they have big funny noses, they only kill people occasionally. But no one is perfect.
More at the Source
discussion post! if you haven't seen it yet, best steer clear outta here
Rumors started milling about 24 year old John David's marital status after word spread on the interwebs that he was courting. His owners, I mean parents, told Christian today that he is single as his poor twin. That's not to say the old Jimbo hasn't been trying.
John David was last heard asking for advice from his cult, I mean family.
full story @ E!
Mods, the John David story was not posted and is now paraphrased
which one of you ladies or men want to corrupt John David? If not him, then who do you want?
I'm sure you can find Jim Bob's email like Derrick did...
What did you see this weekend? I went to the first Friday showing of Mockingjay. I rush to the theatre 20 minutes early for nothing because it was only 25% full by the time the movie started.
[the trailer features the song "Let No Man Steal Your Thyme" performed by Carey Mulligan and Michael Sheen]
Directed by Thomas Vinterberg [The Hunt]
Starring: Carey Mulligan, Matthias Schoenaerts, Michael Sheen, Tom Sturridge, Juno Temple
Plot: The story of independent, beautiful and headstrong Bathsheba Everdene (Carey Mulligan), who attracts three very different suitors: Gabriel Oak (Matthias Schoenaerts), a sheep farmer, captivated by her fetching willfulness; Frank Troy (Tom Sturridge), a handsome and reckless Sergeant; and William Boldwood (Michael Sheen), a prosperous and mature bachelor. This timeless story of Bathsheba's choices and passions explores the nature of relationships and love - as well as the human ability to overcome hardships through resilience and perseverance.
Aubrey O Day
Josh attended a fashion event on Friday evening, surprisingly without Diane (she's filming a movie in Paris). He went to support their friend Jason Wu at the Hugo Boss Prize event. While there, he caught up with Fashionista.com and they had a mini interview (i'm guessing he was a bit drunk hence his response) and this is what a bit of what he shared:
Joshua Jackson surprisingly attended a fashion party without his significant other and everyone's massive style obsession, Diane Kruger. (Probably because she's on set somewhere, based on some Instagram stalking.) It usually seems like "The Affair" star is happy to let his best-dressed girlfriend shine on the red carpet, even if it's his event they're gracing. So does he ever give any input on Kruger's style choices? "She’s got that pretty well covered," he said. "I'm only there as the occasional straight commentator." So what does he like to see her in most, considering her well-stocked closet? "My bed," he answered without a beat and sauntered off. (To also be known as the exact moment I realized that Jackson is super hot, especially in a tailored suit.)
paraphrased by me.
Let's just talk about how well this man wears a suit. *drools*
Basically says that women have no right to complain about the media's beauty standards because men get ridiculed if they feel bad about themselves.
Also how DARE feminists objectify men
Former WWE Wrestler Kamala, nee James Harris, is hurling some serious accusations at the WWE head honcho: the sexual abuse kind.
In an interview with 1Wrestling Radio, Harris alleged that if you performed sexual acts with Vince, he would make sure you were rolling in the dough.
“If you get along with Vince, do him sexual favors, you’ll get along good with him,” Harris says. “But if you just mind your own business and show up to work, then he doesn’t like you for some reason.”
Harris also went on to say that back when he wrestled, the 80's and 90's, a lot of the male wrestlers looked to each other for companionship; “there was a lot of men with men in those days, and even men with boys.”
Article rewritten by moi
For Sunday, November 23, 2014:
What's your ideal date, ontd?
Mancunian Kings Rixton have a #1 UK single with Me and My Broken Heart. After reaching platinum in the US, The Pop Kings of the North released their second international single, Wait On Me.
Now they're back and ready to slay you and all ofyour faves with their new single, Hotel Cieling. The Royal Mancunian Crooners will release it live on ABC’s Good Morning America onJanuary 6.
Hotel Ceiling is a mid tempo ballad bop featuring Beautiful Potato King Jake Roche's gorgeous vocals as he laments about lost love.
Preorder Let the Road, Our Saviours of Boy Bands' upcoming album, out on March 3, 2015.(aka my birthday, it's like they knew tbh!!!)
Shout out to my fellow #RIXSTANS, I couldn't have done this without you.guavapussypeggybundy
Sony has released images of the monsters from the new Goosebumps movie. The plot reads as follows:
In Goosebumps, upset about moving from a big city to a small town, teenager Zach Cooper (Dylan Minnette) finds a silver lining when he meets the beautiful girl, Hannah (Odeya Rush), living right next door. But every silver lining has a cloud, and Zach’s comes when he learns that Hannah has a mysterious dad who is revealed to be R. L. Stine (Jack Black), the author of the bestselling Goosebumps series. It turns out that there is a reason why Stine is so strange… he is a prisoner of his own imagination – the monsters that his books made famous are real, and Stine protects his readers by keeping them locked up in their books. When Zach unintentionally unleashes the monsters from their manuscripts and they begin to terrorize the town, it’s suddenly up to Stine, Zach, and Hannah to get all of them back in the books where they belong.
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? TRUST. NO. ONE.
So glad to have Rick back though. Every time I see him with Judith I slide off my seat a little.