Articles on this Page
- 09/28/14--10:29: _Bangerz Tour Covers...
- 09/28/14--10:29: _Jay Z Brings Out Be...
- 09/28/14--10:31: _Two new American Ho...
- 09/28/14--10:36: _Charli XCX debuts 2...
- 09/28/14--11:31: _SNL Premiere Recap:...
- 09/28/14--11:31: _FKA Twigs speaks ou...
- 09/28/14--11:31: _Kylie Minogue debut...
- 09/28/14--11:32: _Porsha Williams' Su...
- 09/28/14--11:43: _What I Imagine Ever...
- 09/28/14--11:58: _The Graham Norton S...
- 09/28/14--12:05: _New 'Interstellar' ...
- 09/28/14--13:00: _Inside Tom Daley an...
- 09/28/14--13:00: _Benedict Cumberbatc...
- 09/28/14--13:01: _Fifth Harmony Bring...
- 09/28/14--13:01: _ICONIC Kitchen Nigh...
- 09/28/14--13:12: _Elizabeth Lail and ...
- 09/28/14--14:04: _Two Families + New ...
- 09/28/14--14:04: _Celebrity Social Me...
- 09/28/14--14:40: _JLo scores first to...
- 09/28/14--14:41: _Ladey Gags and Brin...
- 09/28/14--10:29: Bangerz Tour Covers Update Post!
- 09/28/14--10:29: Jay Z Brings Out Beyonce For "Global Citizen Festival" Performance.
- 09/28/14--10:31: Two new American Horror Story: Freak Show promos
- 09/28/14--10:36: Charli XCX debuts 2 new tracks from her upcoming album Sucker!
- 09/28/14--11:31: SNL Premiere Recap: Chris Pratt Taps his Private...A Lot
- 09/28/14--11:32: Porsha Williams' Sugar Daddy Exposed
- 09/28/14--12:05: New 'Interstellar' TV Spot
- 09/28/14--13:00: Inside Tom Daley and DLB's romantic mountain date
- 09/28/14--13:00: Benedict Cumberbatch not ready for Oscar
- 09/28/14--13:12: Elizabeth Lail and Georgina Haig on Once Upon a Time
- 09/28/14--14:04: Two Families + New Andrea in TWD spinoff
- 09/28/14--14:04: Celebrity Social Media Picture Post
- 09/28/14--14:40: JLo scores first top20 in 2 years with Booty!
- 09/28/14--14:41: Ladey Gags and Brinty have a twitter #moment + Interview Round Up
Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin/Joan Baez Cover
I'll Take Care of You - Etta James Cover
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley Cover
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley Cover
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash Cover
Something About Us - Daft Punk Cover
These two are older but I just discovered them so.
Ruler of My Heart - Linda Ronstadt Cover
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones Cover
sourcesourcesourcesource source sourcesourcesource
Jay Z headlined the Global Citizen Festival on the Great Lawn, where Beyonce surprised the audience by performing with her husband.
He told the crowd of 60,000 — many of whom earned free tickets by volunteering — to support the Global Citizen Festival's effort to end poverty by 2030.
"We out here for a good cause," he said onstage. "I want to thank everybody out here for this good movement."
Dressed in all black, Jay Z wore a hoodie with the Global Citizen Festival's logo and the names of other headliners, including Carrie Underwood, The Roots, Alicia Keys, Tiesto, fun. and No Doubt, who brought out special guest Sting to perform "Message In a Bottle," a crowd favorite.
He left the stage, but moments later the crowd roared as Beyonce entered alongside her husband. She sang the choruses from his songs "Holy Grail"— where she danced excitedly — and "Forever Young" as the audience cheered and sang along.
You can watch their performance and Jay's set Here
Jay and Bey also had some fun hanging out with Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
Charli XCX performed 6 new tracks from her upcoming album, Sucker (watch out for December 16!) in Orlando last night: "Sucker", "Famous", "Caught In The Middle", “I Need Your Love,” “Money,” and “Gold Coins.” You can watch video of her performing “Sucker” and “Famous” below.
after that mess that is Break The Rules.. omg i think i love these?? yass slay me charli!!
After a turbulent summer for Saturday Night Live — significant cast changes, a Weekend Update shakeup — it was safe to assume that the show's premiere would reflect these growing pains. As it turned out, Saturday's season-40 premiere was sharp and consistently funny, thanks in no small part to host Chris Pratt.
The episode's cold open began with the show's first of two sketches devoted to the recent NFL scandal. Pratt's inept Roger Goodell was a highlight and a promising start for the first-time host.
Weekend Update newbie Michael Che bungled his first joke — not a great sign — but the combination of Che and Colin Jost together definitely shows potential. New cast member Pete Davidson got to share a lengthy bit about what he would do for money, which wasn't great but did have a solid line about running out of boat fuel. Leslie Jones returned to "give it up for the loneliness," while Kenan Thomspon sang "Ooh, Child" to Obama. The best joke of the segment was Jost needling U2.
Aidy Bryant continued to prove that she could be a breakout star, as she excelled in a sketch where she flirted with Pratt through Nicki Minaj's new hit "Anaconda." Yes, she might have been "hitting the ass stuff a little too hard," but it was hysterical.
Top three sketches:
1. Fake Marvel trailer
2. Flirting with rap songs
3. Toys coming to life
More info and videos at theSOURCE
can we talk about how hot that last sketch was? (would've been funnier if they'd used anna though)
After news that she & Robert Pattison came out she's been dealing with a very heavy dosage of hate, criticism and racism on many of her social media websites. She's finally spoken out about it on her twitter.
Racism is unacceptable in the real world and it's unacceptable online.— FKA twigs (@FKAtwigs) September 28, 2014
I am genuinely shocked and disgusted at the amount of racism that has been infecting my account the past week.— FKA twigs (@FKAtwigs) September 28, 2014
Apparently these songs are a part of Kylie's short film Sleepwalker.
Concert review by the Guardian!
Earlier this week, Kylie – now famous enough to drop the Minogue surname – confessed to anxieties about her return to live performance. You can’t help wondering what someone who has been at the top of pop for more than 25 years can possibly have to fear. That her mammoth Kiss Me Once European tour only includes one night in Lithuania? Or that one of the confetti cannons employed on this opening night will malfunction and blast her into the Mersey? In fact, the only hint of a departure from the script comes when the singer misses a vocal cue and instantly improvises: “How do you feel, Liverpool?”
Liverpool feels great, because the star is whisking them to the biggest disco in town, complete with dancers in foam robot outfits, lasers and trapdoors. One minute, Kylie’s singing in a hot tub and emerging wearing a little red heart; the next, she reappears sporting what looks like a weather vane on her head.
The show’s sex factor – in the form of leather boots and nearly-nude male dancers – is delivered with an eyebrow raised knowingly at the ludicrousness of it all. “Let me see you Sexercise!” yells Kylie, bouncing on a gym ball and sounding as if she’s just been employed by a shopping channel to sell a particularly painful-looking fitness contraption.
However over the top it gets, the show is minimal enough to focus the attention on her charisma and music. There are genuinely great records (Spinning Around, Slow, Can’t Get You Out of My Head), under-heralded stompers (the Abba-esque Your Disco Needs You), and she’s not too snobby to ignore I Should Be So Lucky, the Stock, Aitken Waterman-era bubblegum that started it all. It defies belief that she is 46 and has endured a bout of cancer, but the secret of her longevity is obvious: everyone, including the artist, exits grinning from ear to ear.
This is not the first time Porsha has been linked to a wealthy African man. All About The Tea previously reported, Porsha was rumored to be dating Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of the uber wealthy African dictator, Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea.
"One of the things I'm most proud of in life is that I've never seen an episode of the Kardashians. I hope to carry that honor with me to my grave. Unfortunately, however, I have seen way too many of the commercials for it. My issue is that there doesn't really seem to be much of a plot. Here's what I imagine every episode of the Kardashians is like:"
i have no idea why the person who posted this made the video like that, sorry guys
OMG LOOK AT TARS/CASE!! :DD Really dig the design of the Lander.
So eager to hear the soundtrack but I think we're not gonna hear anything until the film's release.
Can't believe this is gonna be nearly 3 hours long :o
Tom Daley officially put your very best date night to shame yesterday by surprising his boyfriend, Dustin Lance Black, with a romantic sunset dinner on the top of a mountain.
The 20-year-old Olympic babe apparently organized the date himself and managed to keep it a secret until the two boarded their ride — a helicopter — yesterday afternoon.
Both posted photos of their #MountainTopPicnic on social media yesterday, leaving out all the cutesy make out selfies they probably also took. Ugh!
“Thank you @tomdaley1994 for the most magical date night ever.” DLB said on Facebook.
And thank you, boys, for officially being the cutest gay couple ever.
Relationship goals tbh
Benedict Cumberbatch insists it's too early to speculate whether or not he will take home an Oscar for his role in The Imitation Game.
The 38-year-old actor, who plays mathematician Alan Turing in the British-American historical thriller movie, claims it's far too early to be talking about the Academy Awards.
Speaking to HELLO! magazine, the Sherlock star, said: ''It would be amazing, but to be honest it's so premature that it would almost be futile to talk about it.
''I understand why it always happens at festivals, but I just got my suit back from the dry cleaners from this year's Oscars... There's lots of films to see before we start going, 'Oooh, blah, blah.''
Cumberbatch continued to say that he's not really that bothered about winning an award, adding: ''The most important thing is that any kind of buzz creates an interest in the film, which means people will see it hopefully and that means the Alan Turning story will get to a broader audience.
''And that, as a storyteller, is all I am concerned about. And if I have done a good job as him as well, that's great.''
Earlier that same day, the girls — Dinah Hansen, Normani Kordei, Ally Brooke, Lauren Jauregui, and Camila Cabello — revealed that they were giving away an outfit from all five of their collections.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Fifth Harmony
“YOU HARMONIZERS = THE BEST. Thanks for sharing your style with us! Congrats @KristiOrdiales for winning our @Wetseal collections! xoxo,” Fifth Harmony tweeted from their group Twitter.
Amy's Baking Company founder Samy Bouzaglo -- who appeared on "Kitchen Nightmares" -- attacked someone with a knife outside his restaurant Saturday ... and the footage is CRAZY!
The person who shot the video says a drunk guy was eating at the Scottsdale restaurant when Samy's wife Amy Bouzaglo became enraged and ordered him to leave -- and he did.
But Samy wasn't done with him. The video shows him outside -- waving a knife -- going after the guy. You hear him scream to his wife, "Let me!"
Samy eventually backed off, the guy left.
We called the Bouzaglo's ... so far, no word back.
And you thought Gordon Ramsay was intense.
Kat Von D
Dita Von Teese
Booty" by Jennifer Lopez featuring Iggy Azalea or Pitbull is the top new entry on the Billboard Hot 100 at #18. The song is from Lopez’s album, A.K.A., which was widely seen as a flop when it came out in June. (For good reason: It sold just 56K copies in its first six weeks.)
"Booty" has several things going for it.
1. The steamy video has become a viral smash. Billboard reports that 92% of the song’s Hot 100 points came from streaming (and that 96% of its streaming points are from Vevo on YouTube clicks.) (The Hot 100 combines sales, airplay and streaming data.)
2. Female singers are red-hot right now. (yaas) Females have a lock on the top five for the third consecutive week. That’s the longest period in which men have been completely shut out from the top five since women held down the top five spots for four straight weeks in February/March 1999.
3. Azalea is especially hot. She has had three top five hits so far this year, two of them as a lead artist. One of those, “Black Widow” (featuring Rita Ora), dips from #4 to #5 in its 12th week.
4. Songs about posteriors are having their pop moment. Meghan Trainor's “All About That Bass” holds at #1 for the third week. (It also tops the 2 million mark in digital sales.) Nicki Minaj's “Anaconda,” which borrows heavily from Sir-Mix-A-Lot's 1992 classic “Baby Got Back,” dips from #3 to #4, after peaking at #2.
This Boriqua Queen worked her booty off so GET IT!
@britneyspears thank you darling, Tony & I appreciate it, you've always been such a sweetheart, Congratulations on The Intimate Line! Sexy!👄— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) September 28, 2014
New interviews with the ethereal, well spoken EuropeanNEY!
Brit cutely fumbles her words, talks about her new album, working with director Ray Kay and how she feels about being a role model.
Interview and catwalk on the Danish unveiling of the collection
Finally, here's yet another interview with Polish TV this time!
Brit gets traditional polish underwear (?) as a gift and talks about Vegas. Look out for footage of the Baby One More Time breakdown!
This benevolent, charitable social media Queen supporting her struggling lessors bless