Articles on this Page
- 05/01/17--20:05: _Supergirl 2x20 Promo
- 05/01/17--20:17: _AMC - BETTER CALL S...
- 05/01/17--20:46: _Gigi & Bella Hadid,...
- 05/01/17--21:11: _#1 fanboy Barry Jen...
- 05/01/17--21:20: _Netflix adds extra ...
- 05/01/17--22:53: _DaddyOFive Couple l...
- 05/01/17--23:09: _South Asian Celebri...
- 05/01/17--23:47: _Trevor Noah mocks D...
- 05/02/17--00:04: _Jimmy Kimmel reveal...
- 05/02/17--00:05: _The Olsen Twins Loo...
- 05/02/17--15:02: _Nicki Minaj posts a...
- 05/02/17--15:04: _Trolling Tinder con...
- 05/02/17--16:04: _Lady Leshurr - Juic...
- 05/02/17--16:05: _18 (5) Underrated B...
- 05/02/17--16:05: _Susan Sarandon says...
- 05/02/17--16:20: _Stephen Colbert Ran...
- 05/02/17--17:05: _STARZ - AMERICAN GO...
- 05/02/17--17:42: _Heather Morris (Nay...
- 05/02/17--18:06: _Johnny Depp Alleged...
- 05/02/17--18:39: _'Walking Dead' Star...
- 05/01/17--20:05: Supergirl 2x20 Promo
- 05/01/17--20:17: AMC - BETTER CALL SAUL 3x05 "Chicanery"
- 05/01/17--21:20: Netflix adds extra graphic content warning to "13 Reasons Why"
- Originally, only three episodes with explicit content had "viewer discretion advised" cards shown at the beginning. A new warning card was added before the first episode of the TV-MA rated series. In addition, they have "strengthened the messaging and resource language in the existing cards." Also included in the cards is a link to 13ReasonsWhy.info, a global resource center with information about organizations that can help those deal with matters depicted in the series.
- There is a Netflix after show called Beyond the Reasons, which "the cast, producers and mental health professionals discuss scenes dealing with difficult issues, including bullying, depression and sexual assault." 
- No official word just yet if there will or won't be a second season, according to star Dylan Minnette from his recent interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- New Zealand created a special rating (RP18) specifically for the TV series.
- 05/01/17--22:53: DaddyOFive Couple lose custody of Children
- Last week, a horrific video of a couple verbally abusing their son went viral online, exposing more abusive content on the channel. As a result, the couple had gone on damage control, going so far as to giving interviews on Good Morning America. It's now being reported that Mike and Heather Martin, the couple running DaddyOFive, have lost custody of Cody and Emma.
- Rose Hall, their bio mother, has obtained emergency custody of the two children. Emergency custody can usually be obtained when it is determined that a child or children are exposed to "substantial risk of bodily injury or sexual abuse or neglect". Further, courts will only issue such orders if a child is at risk of developing irrepareable harm if immediate action is not taken.
- It should be noted that Cody took the brunt of much of the abuse in the videos, from being body slammed by a step sibling to being pushed into a book case by his father (causing a nosebleed that Mike later tried to claim was just ink) to being the subject of excrutiating verbal abuse from both his father and stepmother in the video that went viral. Emma was also subject to abuse, as it was noted by many people that in an early video uploaded on the channel, Mike challenged his children to a bottle flipping contest, where the losers were subject to being slapped by their siblings. Emma was slapped and subsequently began to cry.
- Rose, the biological mother, was disturbed and heartbroken to see the videos. Allegedly, she was also the subject of a smear campaign set up by Mike and Heather, including having papers forged in her name by Heather that caused her to lose custody of the children. The couple also told Cody that his bio mother "threw him away like garbage" and didn't love him, adding emotional abuse to the growing list of cruel things the couple of subjected to the boy.
- Rose reports that Emma has bounced back, but Cody has a long way for recovery after all that has happened.
- 05/01/17--23:09: South Asian Celebrities at the Met Gala
- 05/02/17--00:04: Jimmy Kimmel reveals details of son's birth and heart disease
- 05/02/17--00:05: The Olsen Twins Look Amazing at the MET Gala
- 05/02/17--15:04: Trolling Tinder conversations with Samantha Jones quotes
- 05/02/17--16:04: Lady Leshurr - Juice (Official Video)
- 05/02/17--16:05: 18 (5) Underrated Beauty Vloggers That You Should Subscribe Too.
- 05/02/17--16:05: Susan Sarandon says Debra Messing "is not very well informed"
- 05/02/17--18:39: 'Walking Dead' Star Quits Social Media Over Death Threats
Were you all Team Kara or Team Maggie for most of the episode? For the majority of the episode I sided with Maggie.
Kim and Jimmy face off with an adversary; Jimmy looks to Chuck's past to secure his future; Jimmy loses an ally and gains another.
Kim makes a difficult confession to her clients at Mesa Verde.
5/1/17: Kendall attends the 2017 Met Gala. pic.twitter.com/UwmjNolr1y— Kendall Updates (@kendallkeek) May 1, 2017
Maeve Reilly vía Instagram - " HAILEY || MET GALA My Punk Princess" pic.twitter.com/1WZU1uZaRq— Hailey Baldwin News (@ItsBaldwinNews) May 2, 2017
Florido via Instagram. pic.twitter.com/AFVDWPyVYf— Hailey Baldwin News (@ItsBaldwinNews) May 2, 2017
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
gigi is my fave for being closest to the theme, but hailey's looks like a modern day cinderella dress 👠.
which of the four is your fave, ontd?
Look who I ran into at the Met, THE QUEEN
ICYMI: Oscar winning writer/director of Moonlight and all around cutie-pie Barry Jenkins spent most of award season 2017 stanning for Huppert and taking selfies with her. They finally reunite on the Met Gala red carpet. <3
Name a more iconic couple, ONTD
hopefully Cody and Emma are safe. I hope those two pieces of shit lose custody of the rest of their children.
-A short-term budget resolution passed in Congress yesterday. Democratic leaders used the threat of a government shutdown to force more favorable terms.
-Key details on the budget that will last through the end of the fiscal year:
-No funding for the border wall
-No cuts to sanctuary cities
-Funding is preserved for Planned Parenthood and Obamacare
-Military spending has increased by 12.5 billion (Trump asked for 30 billion)
-Congress is withholding $2.5 billion dollars from Trump until he produces a "viable" ISIS
-Increases in funding for the NIH, NASA, the NEA, and the NEH. Funding for the CPB will
remain the same. Unfortunately, funding for the EPA was cut by 1%.
-Paul Ryan is being called a traitor and a snake by the alt-right (lol).
I haven't seen a lot of people talking about this. We've been harsh on Democrats (and deservedly so) for appearing spineless against the Trump administration, but they did relatively well here, even if it is only a temporary reprieve.
*Jimmy Kimmel revealed that last week his wife gave birth to their son William.
*Soon after his birth it was discovered William had a heart condition requiring open heart surgery.
*Jimmy pleads with Washington not to repeal Obamacare so patients can still have access to medical care like the care that saved his son's life.
Presently, the Olsen Twins have become more known for being unkempt fashion designers whom went through a creepy countdown to their 18th birthday; a brand of celebrity filled with mystery surrounding where their strange way of carrying themselves originates.
Ashley Olsen has been done with life in front of the camera for well over a decade, and Mary-Kate hasn't dabbled in acting since 2013. The twins rarely make public appearances anymore, but you can always count on the MET Gala to not only bring them back into the spotlight, but to let their true non-candid fashion sense shine as well. The twins honoured Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo with his year's 'Comme des Garçons' theme.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pic.twitter.com/AO7kF5hiIZ— CaroLYIN (@Andrea_Michele) May 2, 2017
Earlier today, Nicki Minaj posted a list of all the different best dressed lists she made for her dress at the met gala last night. As commentators on her instagram post quickly realized, the list was totally made up.
Seemingly in response to Nicki's post, Rihanna posted a collage of different media outlets who actually said she won the Met Gala.
Nicki deleted her post but she couldn't delete other people's screenshots.
More at the source
(also @ at the source are links to the same author's similar experiments using Carrie Bradshaw and Rachel Green quotes)
Carina Hsieh, sex and relationships editor at Cosmopolitan.com, trolled Tinder conversations with chats composed of Samantha Jones (Sex and the City) quotes. Here are a few examples.
Most people didn't recognize the bit.
And then a few caught the references.
Do you troll/catfish on dating sites/apps, ONTD?
hope grimes new international popularity helps her!
Subscribers: 49 794
About: Kimberly Clark is a party girl, beauty vlogger, hangin-outer, Gemini, and drag performer based in NYC.
Subscribers: 8 965
About: I'm a 23 year old Brooklyn, New York native with a Bachelors degree in Mass Communications. I currently live in Augusta, Georgia and am engaged to marry the love of my life. I'm an active blogger on my website and social media where I share beauty tips, music reviews and inspirational threads. I hope to touch the lives of young women and couples through sharing my journey.
Subscribers: 129 898
About: Hi! Renee here, I'm a city girl and skin-thusiast, who treasure hunts for beauty products as a profession. My entire career has been of finding & curating fabulous things, beauty and lifestyle related from the small necessities to indulgent luxuries! I have been in the beauty industry for over 10 years in both the buying and development side of products. I try a LOT of stuff so you don't have to!
Subscribers: 407 612
About: Employed in the professional beauty manufacturing industry. YouTube is my hobby. I admire intelligent beauty.
Subscribers: 758 612
About: Hey everybody! My name is Sonjdra and I'm a Makeup Artist based out of Vancouver, Canada. I love doing dramatic makeup tutorials with bold colors, traveling, and spreading positivity and love to all you beautiful people! I like to think of makeup as decoration and self-appreciation. In my mind, I have to be able to love myself in order to spend the time decorating myself with makeup. My videos are all about having fun and playing with the artistry of makeup. Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy, stay pretty and love yourself
source12345 / 12345
Beauty Vlogger/Guru Post??
Susan Sarandon went on What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and when the host asked her about her ongoing politics-related feud with Debra Messing, Sarandon said the "Will and Grace" actress "is not very well informed", comparing her to Drumpf.
Sarandon also said that they ran into each other since the whole thing started, but Messing didn't say anything to her in person.
Source 1, Source 2
'Face the Nation's' John Dickerson had the willpower to ignore the President's insults during their conversation in the White House. Luckily, Stephen doesn't have that same constraint.
The take down starts around the 11:00 mark.
Trump supporters are having fits on twitter and calling for Stephen to be fired. Did Stephen go too far?
A behind-the-scenes discussion about the infamous Bilquis scene and more from the premiere
Another look at the season ahead with some new scenes, so avoid if you want to stay spoiler-free =)
The video won't embed here, but check the link above to see a sneak peek of Orlando Jones as Mr. Nancy speaking to a ship full of slaves and warning them of what they can expect life will be like in America. He's going to be amazing in this role.
Orlando Jones sat down with Syfy Wire to discuss his new role as Mr. Nancy, him working again with Bryan Fuller, and how much input he gives in how to portray his character on the show.
Orlando Jones had previously worked with Fuller on Pushing Daisies guest starring as one of The Norwegians :
Kristin Chenoweth, another Pushing Daisies alum, spoke about how it felt to be reunited with Fuller, her character's shaky relationship with Jesus, and what she's looking forward to the audience seeing down the line.
Each week, EW will host an aftershow discussion with hosts Marc Snetiker, and Mr. Nancy himself, Orlando Jones, and feature cast and crew from the show. Click the link above for a video! This week's guests are Ricky Whittle (Shadow Moon) and Yetide Badaki (Bilquis).
Topics include Ricky's first experience with working with blue/green screen effects, a very interesting discussion regarding Bilquis and the "empty calories/empty worship" she's reduced to relying upon in order to survive, and we also get a glimpse of "Orlandra" (Orlando's inner black woman on set).
Next week we'll also be meeting Media and some new shots of her have surfaced as the iconic Lucy.
I can't wait for her to say that line.
Happy to see both Ricky and Orlando finding success after their mistreatment on their respective last projects. So excited for next week!
Lea Michele was busy promoting her new album, Places all last month, doing interview after interview, which left hosts with the opportunity to ask her about her former Glee co-stars. She spoke about being in touch with most of the cast and refers to them as "family", and has even praised Heather Morris (who played Brittany) on Dancing With The Stars.
"Everyone's killing it right now and doing incredible; Heather is in Dancing With The Stars. [...] All you have to do is watch, I think it was 'Slave 4 U' that she did on Glee, it's like... the girl won Dancing With The Stars. This is just to remind everyone of how insanely talented she is, especially now as a mother of two, so. I love her."
Lea was asked about Heather again on Watch What Happens Live, to which she had the same response in slightly different wording.
However, Heather more or less debunked Lea's claim that most of the cast still keeps in contact, since her and Lea do not keep in touch.
"I mean, we're so busy. It's like, you know, I understand; she has all these things going on. She's doing her new album, and, so, she's keeping busy with that part of her life."
Heather was cautious on wording herself carefully to avoid this being blown out of proportion - however, fans have speculated that the reason they do not keep in touch is because Heather and Naya Rivera do. Naya mentioned Lea being difficult to work with in her memoir, which Lea was asked about recently, "I don't like to talk about that," she responded. "There are so many more fun things to talk about."
Johnny Depp's ex-managers are alleging that he's so useless that he can't even be bothered to learn his damn lines.
As part of the ongoing legal battle between Depp and his former managers, court documents reveal his ex-managers are claiming that Depp paid hundreds of thousands to a sound engineer to feed him his lines through an earpiece.
Apparently he's been up to this for years and comes amid news that he might have a spending problem.
The managers also allege he spent millions to "employ an army of attorneys" and that the lawyers made a number of "hush money settlements" on behalf of the bloated looking "star".
Do you pay someone to do your only job because of your incompetence, ONTD?
Sauce 1 | Sauce 2
Actor Josh McDermitt, who plays Eugene on The Walking Dead, was forced to delete all of his social media accounts this week after some of the show's fans escalated their comments to him from insults to death threats.
Some TWD fans have been angry at his character on the show for seeming to betray his former friends by helping the show's villain, Negan, and for not taking advantage of chances to escape after Negan took him hostage.
It's not the first time that some TWD fans have had trouble separating the actors from their characters. Seth Gilliam, who plays Father Gabriel, said on Talking Dead that people have come up to him at conventions just to say "I hate you". 17-year-old Chandler Riggs, who plays Carl, was at Atlanta Walker Stalker just after the seventh season premiere (in which two popular characters were killed off) when he Tweeted this:
lol im at #WSCAtlanta and someone just yelled "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU" as i was walking in— chandler riggs (@chandlerriggs) October 29, 2016
Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Negan on the show, said recently ""Ninety-nine percent of fans of The Walking Dead are some of the coolest people I've ever met....But there's that one percent, man - Lock ya doors!"
During a Facebook Live that McDermitt did just before he deleted all of his accounts, he read some of the ugliness he gets from fans on social media: "'Butthole', death threats...don't send me death threats, cuz I'm gonna report all that shit to the cops. You can hate Eugene, I don't care - I'll argue with you if you want, but when you start saying you hope I die, I don't know if you mean Josh or Eugene."
In response to McDermitt deleting his accounts, TWD fans have started the Twitter hashtags #welovejoshmcdermitt and #comebackjosh.