Articles on this Page
- 03/24/17--22:47: _Jordan Fisher - You...
- 03/24/17--22:51: _Amanda Seyfried Wel...
- 03/24/17--23:05: _Joseph Gordon-Levit...
- 03/25/17--04:54: _Mayim Bialik Wants ...
- 03/25/17--07:01: _Downton Abbey's Jes...
- 03/25/17--07:02: _Untucked - Season 9...
- 03/25/17--08:17: _CBS Casts White Act...
- 03/25/17--08:42: _Unite the 7: New Ju...
- 03/25/17--08:49: _Is Taylor Swift han...
- 03/25/17--10:35: _The makers of lgbt ...
- 03/25/17--10:36: _Colton Haynes to fa...
- 03/25/17--12:08: _Star Wars VIII: Lei...
- 03/25/17--12:28: _Take That do Carpoo...
- 03/25/17--14:38: _Celebrities React t...
- 03/25/17--15:01: _Liam Payne and Cher...
- 03/25/17--15:10: _Trailer for "Cyrus ...
- 03/25/17--15:17: _Jon Gosselin Says H...
- 03/25/17--16:20: _Solo Harry Styles i...
- 03/25/17--16:23: _5 Female Canadian S...
- 03/25/17--16:32: _Terrence Howard Ran...
- 03/24/17--22:51: Amanda Seyfried Welcomes First Child With Thomas Sadoski
- 03/25/17--04:54: Mayim Bialik Wants People to Stop Calling Women "Girls"
- 03/25/17--07:01: Downton Abbey's Jessica Brown Findlay opens up about eating disorder
- 03/25/17--07:02: Untucked - Season 9, episode 1: 'Oh My Gaga'
- 03/25/17--08:42: Unite the 7: New Justice League Trailer
- 03/25/17--08:49: Is Taylor Swift hanging out with Richard Simmons?
- 03/25/17--10:35: The makers of lgbt film 'Free Fall' want your money to make a sequel
- 03/25/17--10:36: Colton Haynes to fast-track his marriage before the baby arrives.
- 03/25/17--12:08: Star Wars VIII: Leia's role to remain unchanged
- 03/25/17--12:28: Take That do Carpool Karaoke for Comic Relief.
- 03/25/17--14:38: Celebrities React to Missing Black and Latina Girls in D.C.
- 03/25/17--15:01: Liam Payne and Cheryl welcome a son
- 03/25/17--15:10: Trailer for "Cyrus vs. Cyrus" Home Decorating Show
- 03/25/17--15:17: Jon Gosselin Says He's A Stripper Now
- 03/25/17--16:20: Solo Harry Styles is Coming
- 03/25/17--16:23: 5 Female Canadian Solo Artists You Might Not Know (But Should!)
- 03/25/17--16:32: Terrence Howard Rants About Domestic Violence 'Double Standard'
I've fallen into a LMM hole and I never want to get out. How did I last this long?
ONTD, when was the last time you acknowledged the mortals around you?
- Seyfried gave birth to the couple’s first child, a baby girl
- Seyfried announced she was pregnant in November and the couple got married recently this month
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in talks to direct Universal’s R-rated musical comedy Wingsmen (he'd already been attached to star alongside Channing Tatum)
- the story is about two pilots who crash into Las Vegas where it will be a "Pitch Perfect” meets “Book of Mormon" adventure and cover Billboard Top 100 type hits
- Before Gordon-Levitt, the studio courted Seth Gordon, James Bobin, and “Book of Mormon” director Casey Nicholaw
- The duo previously were in Havoc (2005), Stop-Loss (2008), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), and Gordon-Levitt directorial debut Don Jon (2013)
- Production on the movie won't be starting soon since Tatum is about shoot the Paramount action-thriller “Triple Frontier” opposite Tom Hardy
"I'm going to be annoying right now. Because I want to talk about something that a lot of people don't want to talk about."
(She recently witnessed two men at a bar talking about a beautiful "girl sitting at the bar.")
"When we use words to describe adult women that are typically used to describe children, it changes the way we view women, even unconsciously, so that we don't equate them with adult men. In fact, it implies that they are inferior to men."
"People don't typically refer to men as 'boys' because it's demeaning and emasculating."
"And are there women who don't mind being seen as diminutive because they think that men should be in charge and that they should be tender and delicate? Of course. And there are all kinds of men and women and I promise, that's okay. But to these women I would say the following: There is a thing that happens when we grow up in the kind of male-centered culture that we live in. We start to believe that the way things are is the way they have to be."
"The terms we're using for women are outdated and insensitive and they assume a structure of power where men are on the top and women are on the bottom. It's up to us to change this narrative. To those of you who call women 'girls,' I say this: I know your intentions are probably good, but I hope you can learn to see the unintended and negative impact your words can have."
"Women need to correct people when they are referred to as 'girls'."
"Maybe if we start using language that elevates women and doesn't equate them with sweet, small, cuddly, tender things, we'll start treating them as more than that as well,"
sources : youtube. transcript
Downton Abbey's Jessica Brown Findlay opens up about eating disorder https://t.co/EGn00IHUQy— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) 24 mars 2017
"I've had an eating disorder since I was 14."
"I think we can feed certain ideas of what beauty is and what success is, and I just feel there has to come a time where those aren't the rules any more, then we can have a mature conversation about what that is about and about depression."
The actress is currently appearing in a theatre production of Hamlet, which "explores a lot about mental health"
"If you are lucky enough to speak and be heard, it might be something that could be useful to others. The more we have brave discussions like that, the easier it is to talk about things, and the less alone we can feel. It's certainly made me feel less alone."
"I felt so alone for so long, and I just hid. And then I started talking and held my head up and instead of saying 'sorry' decided to tell myself that I matter."
after having therapy "looking at myself and deciding I was going to help myself feel safe and good and healthy, and talking about it".
"I'm not going to be a better actor if I'm a dress size smaller".
Who do you think is #14?
CBS has cast two white actors (Poppy Montgomery and David Giuntoli) as the leads of a sci-fi pilot “Mission Control." Both roles were originally written for people of color (a bilingual Latina actor and a black actor, respectively). CBS claims they originally offered the roles to actors of color and those actors turned down the roles so they revamped the show. This is obviously bullshit, says this OP.
Montgomery will be playing Julie Towne, who was originally written as biracial (white and Latina) and bilingual, frequently speaking Spanish in the pilot. Montgomery will no longer be speaking Spanish on the show. Giuntoli will be playing Malik Stevenson, a NASA commander explicitly written as African American in the script.
CBS and the scriptwriter had no comment, but it is noted there are Latino and Nigerian-born actors in supporting roles because that makes it all better.
In October 2016, CBS launched a Drama Diversity Casting Initiative to diversify their shows. However, the majority of their 2017 shows are starring white actors.
Even though Taylor Swift can't seem to go anywhere without being trailed by the paps, she has mysteriously vanished from the public eye. E! news reports that she has only posted birthday tributes to her BFFs, photos from her Super Bowl weekend, and stills from her latest music video with Zayn Malik. Thanksgiving 2016 is the last time she posted a candid photo.
E! news also reports, "For someone who seemingly posted candids of her friends fairly regularly, that's a dramatic decrease. In fact, Swift in general has greatly decreased her presence." Is she planning a new album release? Growing out her bangs?! Canoodling with Richard Simmons?!?!?! Meanwhile, Tom Hiddleston continues to be bombarded with questions about his wet t-shirt contest at her 4th of July party.
I guess celebrities can hide from the papparazzi when they truly want to.
Swift hasn't been seen in public since January 11th, when she was heading to a work out session.
More at the source ...
The director and actors of the popular German lgbt film Free Fall are asking for donations to produce a sequel. They're looking to raise 3 million to cover production costs, you can support the project at Indiegogo.
"Even though the movies release was in 2013 we still receive messages from Free Fallers all over the world asking for a second part, offering their help, motivating us. And it´s the same for us! After seeing the movie so many times, after talking about it even more, it´s still like the story of Marc and Kay isn´t over yet. We have the strong feeling, that there is another story waiting to be told. A different approach and a whole new perspective on the characters. This is the story we want to tell."
src / src
Followup to this post.
The 'Teen Wolf' star was all smiles at LAX Thursday https://t.co/EwY0erE6GM— mix973wheeling (@mix973wheeling) March 19, 2017
- When (banned source) interviewed Colton Haynes out of LAX he confirmed that kids are on the way.
- He said he has to get married before the baby arrives.
- He said he'll have a 'very short engagement'.
At this rate... they'll probably be getting married tomorrow.
-Carrie Fisher is said to have had a bigger role in The Last Jedi than in The Force Awakens.
-Lucasfilm has confirmed they will not reuse special effects to recreate Fisher's likeness in future movies as they had done in Rogue One.
-Despite ample time until the movie being released in theaters, additional scenes will not be added to explain Fisher's being absent from the film.
-Episode IX director Colin Trevorrow has been in meetings with Kathleen Kennedy to discuss how Lucasfilm will proceed with Leia's arc in the film.
-It's a major priority that Carrie Fisher's memory is respected.
Can't believe it's 3 months now...
It is deeply disturbing that the disappearance of dozens of young girls is "business as usual" in our nation's capital, my childhood home. The response that these numbers aren't any higher than normal should only make us more horrified. Kids of color have been unrecognized and uncared for by law enforcement, the education system (as a whole, not the heroic teachers working hard every day for far too little pay), and government in general, for far too long. It's a deeply rooted issue, ingrained in our sadly flawed social fabric, but it is within our power to CHANGE IT. It starts with us demanding justice, demanding equal media coverage, and voting with vulnerable kids in mind, instead of dollar signs and fear. #findourgirls
If you participated in/advocated for the women's march, I encourage you to participate in this.— Candice Patton (@candicekp) 24 mars 2017
These issues are aligned.#missingdcgirls
We must make some noise !! Why are we just hearing about this . Why is this not the number one topic in America right now? Let's tweet . Facebook , Instagram , call our local news media outlets let's make some noise people! This has got to stop!❤❤This particular girl was found . There are conflicting stories but all of these girls are not runaways!!! Dont fall for that ! It is a well known fact that a missing person of color Black , Latin or other. does not get the media coverage eqaul to a missing white person. We must not buy soo eaily the stories that these children are all runaways . We must keep reading , researching and educating ourselves on what happened to these precious children . Most of them have not been found. ❤
#missing #amberalert #missingblackgirls #dc #reportourownnews
I want #missingdcgirls trending!!!!!— LLCOOLJ. (@llcoolj) 24 mars 2017
These are missing CHILDREN. See these faces, see them as your own. You would want the world to care enough to bring these CHILDREN back to their families. Please help! Please post this. Demand equal coverage of ALL missing children from the media. Each of our children is loved and cherished and EACH child deserves all of our collective effort to bring them home.
F I N D • O U R • G I R L S |•
#FindOURGirls 🙏🏾🗣 To report any information on the missing teens, call the Washington, D.C., Police Dept at (202) 727-9099. #missingdcgirls
🚨🚨🚨Yesterday, FOURTEEN young black and Latinx girls woke up hopeful, ready to face the world and its ways yet again in DC. Today, each one of them is missing. Unlike Brady's jersey, THIS is a national emergency. #MissingDCGirls -> #FindOurGirls
backtoblackFirst and foremost support organizations that support youth of color, especially LGBTQ youth of color, and those who have housing and health programs for homeless youth. Especially since proposed federal budget cuts are going to slash funding for these programs significantly:
Latin American Youth Center
La Clinica Del Pueblo
Us Helping Us
Whitman-Walker Youth Services
sources : 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10
One Direction’s Liam Payne and Cheryl welcome a son — see the first photo: https://t.co/fHENWbHXBQ— People Magazine (@people) March 25, 2017
It's a boy! He's currently nameless. Born March 22, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Yay!
Cyrus vs. Cyrus is a home decorating show where Tish Cyrus and Brandi Cyrus (mother and older sister of Miley Cyrus) pitch ideas to home owners to decorate a space and the home owner chooses and they do the remodel.
The show premieres May 25th on Bravo.
I'm a sucker for decorating shows so I'll be watching.
Jon Gosselin told Entertainment Tonight that he has a new gig as a male stripper at the club Dusk in Caesars Casino in Atlantic City, N.J. He apparently got the job through his recent work as a DJ.
"I'm an integral part of the show. Being part of something is a blessing. Since I joined Senate DJ I've felt like I belong to something and I'm not just out there on my own - I feel as if I'm part of a fraternity or brotherhood."
Gosselin will not be going fully nude, as Caesars Casino only allows dancers to strip down to their underwear. His first show will be on his 40th birthday, April 1st (April Fool's Day? hmmmmm....).
An ad on UK TV shows that Harry Styles will be debuting his first single on April 7.
HQ advert for Harry's debut single, out April 7th. pic.twitter.com/f7R1PF1pcf— best harry pics (@thestylespics) March 25, 2017
1. Lydia Ainsworth
Ainsworth is releasing her new album March 31st. You can pre-order it on iTunes.
2. A l l i e
A l l i e is an emerging singer from Toronto. Her EP "Moonlust" was released in late 2015 and is on iTunes right now (and it's great!). More recently, she's featured on tracks by Harrison and Birthday Boy which you can listen to below:
You can follow a l l i e on Soundcloud
3. Lisa LeBlanc
LeBlanc released her latest album, "Why You Wana Leave, Runaway Queen?" in September of last year. She's currently on tour across Canada. You can find show dates on her website.
Ralph's debut EP was just released on iTunes at the beginning of March. She's delivering the summer bops you've all been looking for.
5. Tasha The Amazon
Tasha the Amazon is a Toronto rapper. Her album came out late last year and is available on iTunes.
Source 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
Terrence Howard went on a Twitter rant Saturday about the 'double standard' that he believes men face when it comes to domestic violence.
In 2013, his second wife Michelle Ghent called police after an altercation in which she claimed that he punched her in the face, strangled her and kicked her in the head before his son-in-law rushed in to stop the assault. Ghent said that the assault happened when she told him that she thought they should break up.
In 2001, Howard was also arrested on charges of abusing his first wife, Lori McCommas.