Articles on this Page
- 03/13/17--16:38: _Last Man on Earth 3...
- 03/13/17--16:40: _Spartacus star Manu...
- 03/13/17--16:42: _Kylie Cosmetics is ...
- 03/13/17--17:06: _Hailey Baldwin says...
- 03/13/17--17:06: _That Camilla Cabell...
- 03/13/17--17:07: _The Bachelor- Who w...
- 03/13/17--17:57: _Celebs are outraged...
- 03/13/17--18:20: _Tyra Banks Wants Ri...
- 03/13/17--18:24: _Photos from the set...
- 03/13/17--19:42: _robyn joined the xx...
- 03/13/17--20:40: _Terrence Malick's n...
- 03/13/17--21:11: _Dave Franco and Ali...
- 03/13/17--23:15: _Trump Election Set ...
- 03/14/17--06:38: _Daniel Kaluuya repo...
- 03/14/17--13:06: _Matthew Vaughn targ...
- 03/14/17--13:14: _Babadook director J...
- 03/14/17--13:29: _Rooney Mara drops o...
- 03/14/17--14:28: _Kal Penn shares rac...
- 03/14/17--14:32: _Overwatch Post: Ori...
- 03/14/17--14:32: _Tinashe teases new ...
- 03/13/17--16:38: Last Man on Earth 3x12 Promo
- 03/13/17--16:40: Spartacus star Manu Bennett splits from his partner
- 03/13/17--16:42: Kylie Cosmetics is Sending Empty Highlighter Packages
- 03/13/17--17:06: That Camilla Cabello reign Won't Let UP!
- 03/13/17--18:24: Photos from the set of Michael Jackson biopic
- 03/13/17--19:42: robyn joined the xx to perform “with every heartbeat”
- 03/13/17--20:40: Terrence Malick's new movie is a disaster
- 03/13/17--21:11: Dave Franco and Alison Brie are Married!
- 03/13/17--23:15: Trump Election Set for HBO Miniseries From 'Game Change' Team
- 03/14/17--06:38: Daniel Kaluuya reponds to recent comments from Samuel L. Jackson.
- 03/14/17--13:06: Matthew Vaughn targeted to direct Man Of Steel 2
- Aisling Franciosi aka the creepy babysitter from The Fall who was obsessed with Jamie Dornan's character, will play the lead.
- The movie also stars: Sam Clafin, Damon Herriman, Ewen Leslie, Harry Greenwood, Baykali Ganambarr and Magnolia Maymuru
- 03/14/17--13:29: Rooney Mara drops out of 'Annette'
- 03/14/17--14:28: Kal Penn shares racist audition scripts from his early career
- 03/14/17--14:32: Tinashe teases new single "Flame"!
Manu Bennett ("Spartacus", "Arrow") and Karin Horen called it quits after 10 years. Manu confirmed the split but didn't want to comment about it further. They are doing their best to raise their three daughters and they remain friends. Karin said she was happy to move forward.
Last month Kylie Jenner launched her highlighter collection, Kylighter, which sold out in minutes. However, purchasers are now reporting that they have received empty packages of the $22 product.
THERES NO HIGHLIGHTER IN THE COMPACT!!!!!!! ITS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/thIGkwZebf— brianna 🇯🇲 (@btaylorbeauty) March 8, 2017
Customer service has answered several buyers and are sending out replacement packages.
UPDATE: pic.twitter.com/bngtMdA4FT— brianna 🇯🇲 (@btaylorbeauty) March 9, 2017
one / two / three / four / five
six / seven
Hailey, who has 9.4m IG followers, told the Times Magazine that mean comments on social media makes her feel anxious & depressed, saying that it affects her soul because people call her fat/ugly. She says anyone who says they don't google themselves in a liar.
She also talked about her dad's support for Donald Trump & said she would never let politics intefere with her family relationships. She says Stephen's support for Trump has waned w/everything that's going on in Trump's presidency.
She spoke a little about her religious beliefs, saying that while she doesn't believe in the devil (?? I think) she believes people can be possessed by demons. She attends bible study & avoids alcohol for religious reasons.
Does social media give you anxiety, ONTD? Do you let politics get in the way of your relationships? Have you ever been possessed? (A lot going on here.)
-After spending five years as a member of the manufactured, yet super successful pop group, Fifth Harmony, Camila Cabello is officially a solo artist. With the break, and an outspoken stance on the anti-immigration sentiments coming from our new White House (she penned a thoughtful essay on her personal experience emigrating to the U.S.), the 20-year-old Cuban and Mexican immigrant is clearly her
own woman. Whether her move will be another group-to-solo-star hit (à la Fergie) or miss (sorry Nicole Scherzinger) remains to be seen. This is a makeor-break year, but one that she seems more than ready for.
-Why did you decide to leave Fifth Harmony?
I started in the group when I was just 15. I needed to follow my heart and my artistic vision. I’m grateful for everything we had in Fifth Harmony and for [this new] opportunity. I am less focused on success and more on doing my best and pursuing my artistic vision to the fullest, wherever that takes me. Of course I also hope people will enjoy my music!
We've finally reached the end our our journey, and hopefully the beginning of the end of Nick's "fame."
ONTD Bachelor Fantasy League Standings:
1) Katibutlerr13 860
2) itstenni 830
2) Perdley 830
Group p/w ontd
The Congressional Budget Office estimates 24 mil will lose their healthcare under the GOP plan. But good news: Millionaires get tax breaks!!— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) March 13, 2017
Getting ready to spin those CBO numbers like... pic.twitter.com/5FCN9dmlN5— Full Frontal (@FullFrontalSamB) March 13, 2017
"24 million of you will suffer, go broke, and die early. But...BUT! Listen to this: rich people will get EVEN! MORE! MONEY! 👍🏻" -@GOP— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) March 13, 2017
Twenty. Four. Million. People.— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) March 13, 2017
Twenty. Four. Million. Humans.
Go fuck yourselves, @gop.
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
-When the show tried to reboot last season with a new host, new judges, and a whole different vibe…the ratings took quite a dip. Now, Tyra reportedly wants new host Rita Ora to leave the show.
-“There was hope that Rita would revive ANTM’s ratings” for the 23rd season, “but after a promising start, the numbers dwindled.”
-And when Tyra, who remains as the executive producer, found out about the reason behind the sliding rating could be partially Rita’s fault, as she was “sometimes unprepared,” said an insider, Tyra “was furious.”
Searching for Neverland stars impersonator Navi, a Trinidadian who had surgery on his nose, chin and cheekbones to resemble Michael. The film, based on a book by Jackson's bodyguards, is set during the last 3 yrs of his life and will air on Lifetime. Suzanne de Passe, who worked on the 1992 Jacksons biopic and worked at Motown/guided J5 during their Motown years, is a co-producer.
- saturday, march 11, pop icon robyn joined the xx during the night + day festival party when she came on stage to perform her 2005 single "with every heartbeat"
- the xx currently half-way through a seven night residency at london's o2 academy brixton with sampha, cat power, kelela, and mica levi as supporting acts
where the fuck is the new album robyn??
basically most of the critics are saying :
- boring plot, not much dialogue with lots of voiceover making cheesy observations about life
- overly long and complicated for the sake of being complicated
- visually stunning mess with lots of weird camera angles like extremely wide shots of awkward sex scenes
- same old same old modern Malick
- it has a 40% on Rotten Tomatoes
do you think of any of these prestige obsessed actors actually read the script?
The couple's reps confirmed they were married! No further details were provided.
Congrats to them both, they're adorable together!
HBO is making a miniseries based off the 2016 presidential election. As with 'Game Change', the project will be directed by Jay Roach and based on source material from Mark Halperin and John Heilemann.
"People say, 'You're too black' then 'You're not black enough'" https://t.co/AZbtdRUELA— GQ Magazine (@GQMagazine) 14 mars 2017
“Here’s the thing about that critique, though. I’m dark-skinned, bro. When I’m around black people, I’m made to feel ‘other’ because I’m dark-skinned. I’ve had to wrestle with that, with people going, ‘You’re too black.’ Then I come to America, and they say, ‘You’re not black enough.’ I go to Uganda, I can’t speak the language. In India, I’m black. In the black community, I’m dark-skinned. In America, I’m British. Bro!”
[Black people in the UK], "the people who are the reason I'm even about to have a career, had to live in a time where they went looking for housing and signs would say, "NO IRISH. NO DOGS. NO BLACKS." That's reality. Police would round up all these black people, get them in the back of a van, and wrap them in blankets so their bruises wouldn't show when they beat them. That's the history that London has gone through. The Brixton riots, the Tottenham riots, the 2011 riots, because black people were being killed by police. That's what's happening in London. But it's not in the mainstream media. Those stories aren't out there like that. So people get an idea of what they might think the experience is."
"Let me say, I'm not trying to culture-vulture the thing. I empathize. That script spoke to me. I've been to Ugandan weddings, and funerals, and seen that cousin bring a white girl. That's a thing in all communities. I really respect African American people. I just want to tell black stories."
"This is the frustrating thing, bro—in order to prove that I can play this role, I have to open up about the trauma that I've experienced as a black person. I have to show off my struggle so that people accept that I'm black. No matter that every single room I go to I'm usually the darkest person there. You know what I'm saying? I kind of resent that mentality. I'm just an individual. You probably feel that as a writer, too. Just because you're black, you taken and used to represent something. It mirrors what happens in the film.
I resent that I have to prove that I'm black. I don't know what that is. I'm still processing it"
Matthew Vaughn has previously directed Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class, and Kingsman: The Secret Service and its upcoming sequel Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
Set in Tasmania in 1825, “The Nightingale” follows a 21-year-old Irish female convict who witnesses the brutal murder of her husband and baby by her soldier master and his cronies. Unable to find justice, she takes an Aboriginal male tracker with her through the hellish wilderness to seek revenge on the men.
Amazon Buys ‘Annette’ With Adam Driver, Rihanna, Rooney Mara (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/vO6EcRvwP0— Variety (@Variety) March 14, 2017
- She had to drop out due to previous commitments (most likely Brady Corbet's Vux Lux)
- The film directed by Leos Carax (Holy Motors) starring Adam Driver (Girls, The Force Awakens) and Rihanna (Battleship) is currently looking for a new lead
- Production is set to begin this spring across several international locations, including Los Angeles and will most likely arrive in 2019
-This will be Leos Carax’s English-language debut, and it features original songs by the Sparks, the art-rock band founded in 1971 by Ron and Russell Mael
- The movie is a musical telling the tragic story of a stand-up comedian whose opera singer wife is deceased. He finds himself alone with his 2-year-old daughter who has a surprising gift. And will boast Carax’s singular visual style and atmosphere
- Amazon has acquired US and Canada distribution rights
Found a bunch of old scripts from some of my first years trying to be an actor. pic.twitter.com/GydOwlUKGW— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Jeez I remember this one! They were awful. "Can you make his accent a little more AUTHENTIC?" That usually meant they wanted Apu pic.twitter.com/3F5XRORO3n— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
This was a pilot called The Stones. Tried to convince them to let me speak without an accent & make it funny on the merits (was told no) 😂 pic.twitter.com/SuUVYT7rip— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Womp womp pic.twitter.com/fyonwmreBa— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Ha! In this audition for Smart Guy, they didn't even give the character a name! pic.twitter.com/z2D8E5rx8J— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Oh wait yes they did pic.twitter.com/xwB3qIoXoF— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Friggin King of Queens man! I used to love that show until I got to audition for it lol pic.twitter.com/2BYu0nnd57— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
I do not remember this audition except that it was for some shitty MTV show and the big joke was an accent and too much cologne 🙄😂 pic.twitter.com/7HZbhQCkaB— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Whoa I remember this! This was one of my first commercials. The makeup people would use Vaseline to get the sweaty unwashed look going pic.twitter.com/X7z4EI4drQ— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
This was for some project called The Marriage Clause I guess. pic.twitter.com/0yKjepAHqy— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
Sabrina the Teenage Witch! Man. We got INTO it about why he had to have an accent. I'm laughing about it now but they were such dicks 😂 pic.twitter.com/kXdHjVsqvT— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
There are too many in this stack to tweet, I'll be here all day. That said, there were also some wonderful 1st audition & work experiences!— Kal Penn (@kalpenn) 14 mars 2017
sources : 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
After some testing in the PTR and a vague "end of the month" release date, Blizzard has finally revealed the release of Orisa to all platforms: 3/21/2017! For those who don't remember, Orisa is the newest tank and 24th hero to join Overwatch. Built from a decomminsioned OR15 Defense robot by child prodigy Efi, Orisa is charged with making the team's safety her primary concern.
Although she has referenced being on the spectrum in a comic, Jeff Kaplan officially confirmed Symmetra's status on the autistic spectrum after receiving a letter from a fan.
Symmetra's voice actress has tweeted her approval at this development in her character.
Blizzard has also released a new comic, BINARY.
ONTD, are you excited for Orisa? How did your comp placements go? Did you make it to wax paper rank or have you become Pokemon Master...I mean, Grandmaster?
Source: Source online. I have opened the path.
- Joyride's new lead single is coming and it's called Flame.
- It drops this thursday and Tinashe is teasing us with the snippets above.
- You can pre-save the song in your Spotify account here, so it'll be on your Spotify playlist as soon as it's released there!
- The song is said to be a "epic mid tempo pop smash" produced by Blood Pop and Stargate.
- Someone who claims to have listened to the track already said it is "pure pop" with some not-obvious R&B influences, with the eerie vibe in the verses similar to Tinashe's Nightride track "Lucid Dreaming" but then shifts into an explosive chorus like Tinashe's collab with the Lost Kings, "Quit You". Also comparable to Snakehips x Zayn collab "Cruel" and Sia's "Free The Animal".
- The song is said to not be in the vibe that is popular right now, although the chorus "is amazing and it'll be stuck in your head for the next few weeks!"
Read what others that had access to the song have to say about it:
This song is one of my favs from the new era that I was able to preview .... SOOO good. https://t.co/Ip81jEFz9O— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) 13 de março de 2017
@FeelsLikeVegas mid tempo, big hook. Hopefully pop radio eats it up.— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) 13 de março de 2017
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6