Articles on this Page
- 02/12/17--21:03: _Adele Makes Beyonce...
- 02/12/17--22:06: _Adele breaks grammy...
- 02/12/17--22:46: _A Tribe Called Ques...
- 02/12/17--23:07: _Q'orianka Kilcher a...
- 02/12/17--23:07: _Katy Perry jokes ab...
- 02/13/17--00:07: _Beyonce and Jay Z R...
- 02/13/17--07:32: _Black Sails: Showru...
- 02/13/17--07:32: _Demi Lovato, Tori K...
- 02/13/17--07:33: _John Oliver on Trum...
- 02/13/17--07:33: _Ryan Gosling a No-S...
- 02/13/17--07:45: _Ghost in the Shell ...
- 02/13/17--07:51: _Dev Patel wins BAFT...
- 02/13/17--08:00: _Unbreakable Kimmy S...
- 02/13/17--09:00: _Joy Villa hits #1 o...
- 02/13/17--09:10: _Laurence Fishburne:...
- 02/13/17--09:11: _Carly Rae Jepsen & ...
- 02/13/17--09:11: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/13/17--10:45: _Indian actress Sush...
- 02/13/17--10:51: _Did Little Mix shoo...
- 02/13/17--11:10: _Apple Music's Carpo...
- 02/12/17--21:03: Adele Makes Beyonce Cry During Acceptance Speech
- 02/12/17--22:06: Adele breaks grammy in half to give to Beyonce
- 02/12/17--23:07: Q'orianka Kilcher and Robert Wisdom Join TNT's "The Alienist"
- 02/12/17--23:07: Katy Perry jokes about Britney's head shaving
- 02/13/17--00:07: Beyonce and Jay Z Release New Song
- DJ Khaled released a new single featuring Beyonce and Jay Z after the Grammy awards
- It was released to Tidal and Apple Music
- You can hear the song at the source!
- 02/13/17--07:32: Black Sails: Showrunners on That Thing That Happened in 403/XXXI
- Does the ghost of this person create a story that's really compelling and hard to get away from? In this particular case, it was almost impossible to get away from it in the sense that Long John Silver can't be the Pirate King if the last Pirate King is alive. He needs to survive him. The episode is filled really deliberately to watch the old king die as the next one arrives to claim the crown.
- I think what became complicated for us was, not only did it need to do all the things Dan mentioned in being a big noisy death for Teach but it was also important somehow that Teach save Rackham's life. In a moment where Teach is bound and mostly dead and lacking really any agency, that was hard to do. This idea that just by not dying he saves Rackham's life felt right. And I think as a Rogers story it was interesting in that Rogers thinks that he's the star of the show and thinks he's the one everyone's going to be talking about tomorrow. And just by not dying, Teach becomes the star of the show and kind of makes him a hero in the moment when he's supposed to be a prop. You understand why Rogers has to walk away and cut his losses and risk losing the narrative he was trying to tell.
- We start to understand that Hands was the beginning of Nassau being overrun by pirates the first time around when Teach was the one pulling the strings. It felt that if Long John Silver was to step into Teach's shoes and be the one in the spotlight in the moment when the cycle starts itself all over again, it kind of needed the same midwife to help bring it about. Hands has the role now in both these stories that makes him "kingmaker" in a sense, in an immediate way. It also legitimizes Silver's rise to the throne as well, that he's being handed it by the same guy who handed the last guy his crown. There's a symmetry to those two stories that felt worth tracking.
- It was also the moment where it happens that's worth noting. Where Hands waits for Silver to give him that nod. Even though we see Silver playing that role, of being on the horse and arriving as Long John Silver with all this anticipation. He's going to come and take his rightful place as the king of Nassau, essentially. That moment where Hands waits for the okay, for Silver to make the decision, in front of Flint and everyone, shows that Silver has that power.
- 02/13/17--07:33: John Oliver on Trump and the Truth
- Ryan Gosling was a no-show at the BAFTA awards. His absence became a talking point among guests on the red carpet and after party. A journalist from Marie Claire said it looked to be such a sudden pull out, he was still listed on the red carpet interview roster.
- Fans who waited hours for him were pissed.
- A spokesperson for Lionsgate U.K., the studio behind La La Land, told Newsweek: “Unfortunately, Ryan had to stay in LA to attend to a family matter. He is regretful that he could not be here. He sends his appreciation and thanks for everything.”
- Gosling’s reps have not responded to multiple publications' requests for comment.
- 02/13/17--07:45: Ghost in the Shell - Official Trailer #2
- 02/13/17--07:51: Dev Patel wins BAFTA, gets mistaken for Riz Ahmed
- 02/13/17--08:00: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3 | Teaser + Date Announcement
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt comes back on May 19.
- 02/13/17--09:00: Joy Villa hits #1 on iTunes US after wearing Trump dress to Grammys
- 02/13/17--09:10: Laurence Fishburne: Marvel has been kicking [DC's] ass
- 02/13/17--09:11: ONTD Roundup
- Britney Spears @ Clive Davis Pre Grammy Party
- Warped Tour Announces Its First Cruise
- Weekend Box Office: Lego Batman defeats 50 Shades sequel
- BAFTA 2017 Winners
- The Walking Dead 7x09 Sneak Peek
- The 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards: Viewing Post
- Adele breaks grammy in half to give to Beyonce
- 02/13/17--11:10: Apple Music's Carpool Karaoke teaser
Adele made Beyonce tear up with her acceptance speech after winning AOTY.
This reminds me of when John Mayer broke his SOTY grammy for Daughters in half to give to Alicia Keys for I Ain't Got You
They perform "Movin Backwards" and "We The People." Busta Rhymes calls out "President Agent Orange."
Source: 1, 2
They're joining a cast that includes Daniel Brühl (playing the main character who is a forensic psychologist), Luke Evans (who plays a newspaper illustrator), and Dakota Fanning (who plays a headstrong police secretary). And together, those three will
Wisdom is set to play Bruehl's valet, a man with a dark past who Bruehl's character reformed.
Kilcher plays Mary, Bruehl's mute maid with whom he shares "a special unspoken connection."
The Alienist will be directed and executive-produced by BAFTA-nominated director Jakob Verbruggen (Black Mirror) and is supposed to premiere later this year.
jfc, they're playing the help. I hope they don't die
Awful quality sorry but here's a transcript
Katy: Yeah that's called taking care of your mental health
Presenter: and how'd that go
Katy: Oh fantastic and I haven't shaved my head yet!
how has the stigma against mental illness affected your life ontd?
SOURCE : Pitchfork's Twitter
Black Sails producers Jonathan E. Steinberg and Dan Shotz talked to IGN about the reasoning behind their choices for 403, the narrative implications of it and generally go nicely in-depth on character and storytelling arcs. It's an excellent read!
Major Spoilers Ahead!
Crew, have you ever been publicly dragged?
A-List vocalist and Grammy nominated pop superstar Demi Lovato leads an all star group of performers to honour The Bee Gees at this years Grammy Awards.
Various online Twitter polls deemed Lovato as having the best vocals of the night, after Adele and Beyonce.
It was also agreed that Demi was the best dressed of the night by a handful of reputable publications such as Teen Vogue and Cosmo!
ddlovato: When your dress is completely see through...... 😈😇 pic.twitter.com/ZEx6NVEKUA— Demi Lovato News (@justcatchmedemi) February 13, 2017
ONTD, what's your favourite Bee Gees song?
Sources: 1, 2
*John will be taking out ads to air during Cheeto's favorite morning Fox News shows in an attempt to educate Cheeto somewhat on shit he'd already know if he could read more than 9 bullet points on a memo. Or had any common sense. Or could pull his head out of his ass for more than 2 seconds.
I'd ask if anyone saw this morning's ad, but who wants to watch Fox News?
😕 Hopefully all is well with Eva, their kids and families and the matter isn't too bad.
- both actors wore Burberry to the event
- Burberry tweeted about Dev, but used a pic of Riz
- tweet was quickly deleted, but you know how the internet is
- accurate tweets on Dev and Riz's outfits can be seen at source
So happy for Dev <3
Burberry should have apologised
- Unknown singer Joy Villa hit #1 with her 2014 EP "I Make The Static" on the iTunes Albums chart in the US, after wearing her MAGA dress.
- The dress was designed by Trump supporter Andre Soriano, a Filipino immigrant who starred in Rihanna's fashion TV show 'Styled to Rock' on Bravo.
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4
In an interview about John Wick: Chapter 2, the actor was asked about his role in the DC movies.
Laurence, you’ve had experience in that superhero world, first as the voice of the Silver Surfer in “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” and, more recently, playing Daily Planet editor Perry White in “Man of Steel” and “Batman v Superman.” Are we going to see you pop up later this year in “Justice League”?
Fishburne: They asked me to come for a day, but I couldn’t work it out, schedule-wise. And really, what do you need the newspaperman in “Justice League” for? You want to see the Flash. You want to see Aquaman. You want to see Wonder Woman. You want to see the Lantern.
We’ve been waiting 35 years for these [characters] to show up on the screen. What were they doing over there? Marvel has been kicking their ass. This is the comic-book geek in me, who has a collection of comic books. I’ve been waiting to see these people on-screen forever.
As a comic-book geek, were you surprised at how quick fans and critics were to jump all over “Batman v Superman”?
Fishburne: Look, I love what Zack Snyder does. Jesse Eisenberg, this little nebbishy guy, as Lex Luthor? For me, that’s a genius move. And the whole thing with Martha Kent and Martha Wayne? I don’t know, man, I must be sentimental but that’s some heartwarming [stuff] to me. So I don’t get it.
For Sunday, February 12, 2017:
Actor and former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen says that nowadays, the film industry is not based on an artiste’s look and age but on talent. She believes that age only adds experience to the actor’s career.
"No, I don’t agree with that, not today…if you had asked me this when I joined the film industry, I would have said a resounding yes! but at this stage, when you look at an ‘English Vinglish’, you look at Sridevi, you think wow"
"[Meryl Streep] is someone I deeply admire" she continued. "And now comes our very own Sridevi…I mean I give you just that one example because it’s a success"
“(It) goes to show that age only adds to the experience and to actually bringing alive more of that experience onto the screen. It is a beautiful thing to grow and then to depict that in cinema…So I, disagree with that.... We are definitely headed in the right direction and there is a roll and a script for everyone…We just need the right directors to come up with them,” she concluded.
I HAVE VIDS BUT IM NOT POSTING FOR A COUPLE WEEKS BUT HERES SOME CUTE CANDIDS OF THE GIRLS TODAY I LOVE LITTLE MIX (my PICS) pic.twitter.com/tdEX3KgxL0— kels (@moonroselarry) February 13, 2017
ALL THE GIRLS WERE IN THIS CAR AT ONCE AND LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERRIE KEPT LOOKING AT US I MISS THEM ALREADY pic.twitter.com/IUNC4HMnHd— kels (@moonroselarry) February 13, 2017
Little Mix have been in Nashville for a few days because that's the next stop of the Dangerous Woman Tour. Diana Warner, a makeup artist and stylist from that city, tweeted and posted on Instagram about working with Little Mix on a music video yesterday. What's weird about this? That she also tweeted about meeting Machine Gun Kelly, and tagged him on an Instagram post about working on a music video yesterday, which was supposed to be Little Mix's video.
A girl, who apparently was an extra on the video, also tweeted about meeting Machine Gun Kelly, intensifying the rumors about Little Mix collaborating with him on their next single.
A couple of fans who were there for 11 hours said that they never saw Machine Gun Kelly on set, but having in mind that Diana Warner seemed to be in other set, maybe they just didn't shoot scenes together and that's why the fans didn't see him on the same location as the girls.
The weirdest thing is that Machine Gun Kelly started following a fake Jade Thirlwall account on Twitter last night, I guess thinking that it was really her, which means that he probably met them after all and this bizarre collaboration is happening because their team hates me.
Which song are they releasing as their third single? It's either Power or No More Sad Songs. Apparently, some makeup artist who was there with Diana Warner posted a video on her Instagram story, before deleting it, in which you could hear No More Sad Songs playing on the background, but the fans who were on set said that the theme of the video looked like it fitted Power better, but they're not sure because apparently they weren't playing music during the shooting. If it's really No More Sad Songs, they're about to ruin my favorite Glory Days song.
Who's the director of the video? Last night, Jade and Leigh followed Joe Labisi on Instagram, and this morning he followed them back, as well as Perrie and Jesy. Joe has directed videos for Nicki Minaj, Drake, Jason Derulo, Zayn Malik, Maluma, Big Sean, Zendaya, Taylor Swift, and more. If you want to know which videos he has directed, check out his site.
sources: 1 / 2 + my screenshots + my words
Mods, I made screenshots in case they start deleting posts/tweets. A couple of those tweets were already deleted, but I had made screenshots already. I hope that's okay.
During last night's Grammy Awards, Apple dropped a commercial teasing their spinoff of the Late Late Show's Carpool Karaoke. The ad features clips of some of the season's celeb's pairings singing in the car and at various locations like stores, laundromats, and weddings.