Articles on this Page
- 01/27/17--18:15: _Black Sails: Luke A...
- 01/27/17--18:20: _Catfight Official T...
- 01/27/17--18:31: _Big Time Rush's Log...
- 01/27/17--18:45: _Millie Bobby Brown ...
- 01/27/17--18:51: _Grimm 6x05 "The Sev...
- 01/27/17--19:02: _The 2017 ONTD Small...
- 01/27/17--19:20: _George Stults (From...
- 01/27/17--19:30: _ANTM's Marissa & Ky...
- 01/27/17--19:50: _CBB Day 24: Double ...
- 01/27/17--22:38: _Harper's Bazaar Cel...
- 01/27/17--23:19: _Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
- 01/28/17--06:11: _Serena Williams win...
- 01/28/17--06:15: _8 Celebrity Twitter...
- 01/28/17--06:21: _the cast of T2 Trai...
- 01/28/17--06:40: _Emmanuelle Riva has...
- 01/28/17--07:00: _Director Asghar Far...
- 01/28/17--08:31: _Diplo continues to ...
- 01/28/17--08:33: _Mischa Barton relea...
- 01/28/17--12:14: _Saffron Burrows and...
- 01/28/17--12:35: _Black Sails: Queen ...
- 01/27/17--18:20: Catfight Official Trailer 1 (2017)
- 01/27/17--18:45: Millie Bobby Brown to star in 'Godzilla' sequel
- Millie has signed on to star in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the sequel of the 2014 film starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe and Elizabeth Olsen.
- The movie is scheduled to be released on March 22, 2019.
- 01/27/17--18:51: Grimm 6x05 "The Seven Year Itch"
- 01/27/17--19:20: George Stults (From 7th Heaven) Exposes Kevin Spacey
- 01/27/17--19:30: ANTM's Marissa & Kyle Have Their First Twitter Fight
- 01/27/17--19:50: CBB Day 24: Double Eviction!
- 01/27/17--22:38: Harper's Bazaar Celebrates 150 Most Fashionable Women
- 01/27/17--23:19: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2x13 (SEASON FINALE) Promo
- 01/28/17--06:15: 8 Celebrity Twitters to Follow For Your Anti-Trump Needs
- 01/28/17--06:21: the cast of T2 Trainspotting visits Graham Norton
- 01/28/17--06:40: Emmanuelle Riva has passed away at 89
- Farhadi is a multi-award winning Iranian director and writer. He was nominated for a screenwriting Oscar for A Separation, which won the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar that year.
- His latest film The Salesman is also nominated for Best Foreign Language Film representing Iran
- One of the stars of the film, Taraneh Alidoosti, had previously announced she would boycott the Oscars due to the impending visa restrictions placed on Iran. They've now gone into effect so Farhadi can't attend the ceremony even if he wanted to.
- 01/28/17--08:31: Diplo continues to be a bitter over Taylor's continued success
- 01/28/17--08:33: Mischa Barton released from hospital and reveals she was drugged
- 01/28/17--12:35: Black Sails: Queen Max's own teaser + Interviews
This is a pretty nifty interview. It doesn’t actually give any plot/spoilers away and doesn’t say anything we haven’t been talking about for ages, but it still feels substantial. A satisfying read that gets me pumped for Sunday!
“But also you see with Silver, it’s a tragedy because what has he become?” Stephens counters. “He becomes this sad sort of guy who ends up in Treasure Island, kind of conniving his way back to this place. Everybody else has died, the golden age of piracy is over, and he fails to get the treasure. He fails to get what he wants. And also what this series sort of tries to create is why does he want the treasure? Is it purely for avarice, is it purely self-serving, or are there other motives for that?”
“He’s someone who never wanted to have someone to rely on or anybody to rely on him, and by the fourth season, everyone relies on him. He’s at the center of this war, and not only in a responsibility way, but in an emotional way… He’s the one who has to start picking sides.”
Both performers share a similar sentiment: It’ll be hard to come by an experience like this again as an actor. Arnold particularly noted that it’s a rare thing, especially in television, for an actor to walk away feeling like he did everything he wanted to do with a character or personal journey—that it is all on the table and the screen.
For Stephens, conversely, it’s about letting his character’s aspirations—both of a virtuous and sinful nature—reach their natural conclusion when things come to a head.
Remarking on Flint’s need for independence, the actor says, “The complexity of it is that it’s not really for altruistic reasons, or exclusively for altruistic reasons. It’s really his own psychodrama he’s playing out and his own kind of revenge, and you know that it’s not going to end well, but I hope that the fans will be happy with the way of seeing it come to its climax.”
For those of you who are squeamish about vague hints that miiiight be spoilery (?), don’t read past this past paragraph. I’m touchy abt spoilers but I didn’t think it counts as one, but I know some of you guys are even more wary than me, so. Be warned.
And a cute video about memorable fan interactions!
The best is def the guy who painstakingly grew out his hair and beard like Flint’s, just before he shaved it off in S3 lmao.
A fan also spotted that Silver now has a tiny braid! Getting properly into the pirate aesthetic.
Nothing new to see here really, but Luke's hair is perf as always and I just now noticed Madi is part of the Billy/Flint showdown scene. Hope she gets to knock their heads together, it'd be so satisfying.
Crew, do you think Flint’s aspirations of a “sinful nature” finally include him getting laid? Or just more of the usual burning/raiding/murdering business?
''The rivalry between two former college friends comes to an extreme fracas when they both attend the same glamorous event.''
Generic but not as terrible as James' awful solo music
Hey everyone this is your reminder to vote for the Small Screen Awards since the results will be announced this Sunday so this is your last chance!
The Original Voting Post Is Right HERE
And because I am an idiot, I forgot one category in the original voting poll: Best Production Design. So you can vote in the poll below here.
boraborageorge: Love to see the very first man to hit on me in Hollywood supporting @rockandreillys we intimately met while @geoffmstults were catering the premier for the fight club. #ididnotdropthesoap #hicuteboy @rae0890 🖕
only favorite couple from ANTM decided to go at it on Twitter. It starts with Binta, as ANTM drama always does:
Kyle jumps in:
@babybinta super problematic...love you, but rape victims are already not believed often enough and rape is by far more heinous than "lies".— Kyle A McCoy (@KyleAMcCoy) January 27, 2017
Marissa also jumps in:
And it goes downhill from there.
Have your ANTM faves ruined how you now see them?
Source 1, 2, 3
-Calum thinks Jamie/Biancas showmance is fake
-Jedward continue to annoy the housemates
-Nothing really happens
Bambi's mother didn't die for this
Demi Moore, Tallulah Willis and Scout Willis
Tracee Ellis Ross
Source 1 and 2
What are your favorite celeb looks?
Sometimes Rebecca is Too Real. The song she sang to Seth Green was personally attacking me!!!
-This was the ninth GS Final match-up between her and Venus and Venus' first appearance in a GS Final since Wimbledon 2009.
-The H2H is now 7-2 in Grand Slams and 17-11 overall in favor of Serena.
-Serena now has an Open Era record of 7 Australian Opens.
-Serena has now passed Steffi Graf in GS count (22).
-She has also regained her #1 ranking.
-Only Margaret Court has more Slams (24) but not in the Open Era.
I'm sad for Venus but absolutely thrilled for Serena. One of the greatest athletes of all time. She's coming for Court at the French Open
Whoever interviews Drumpf next needs to be GANGSTA. We need you to not just let him lie to your face! I know it's hard. But we need you!— Tracie Thoms (@traciethoms) January 27, 2017
Notable credits: Death Proof, The Devil Wears Prada
Tracie's anti-CarrotPoop tweets are all about calling out BLOATUS and encouraging everyone to do the same.
Nothing I could say will piss him off more than the fact I have a black/asian/white baby. Life is grand.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 23, 2017
American model, married to John Legend
Chrissy is pretty much known for her glorious social media presence, and she is more than happy to pick at the Orange Rash of America every now and then.
Yeah, you can stop telling us to give this autocratic shithead "a chance" now. pic.twitter.com/y3RuuPQfGd— Seth MacFarlane (@SethMacFarlane) January 25, 2017
Creator of Family Guy, y'all know. Also roasted Dickhead Dump in 2011 on Comedy Central and presented him with the quote, "Donald, as long as I have you here; it's pronounced 'huge' not 'yuge'. And here's another one; it's pronounced 'I am fucking delusional', not 'I am running for president.'" If only.
Love him or hate him, Seth MacFarlane has been pretty vocal about being against the lying potato sack, and he can get pretty heated with the tweets and retweets regarding Cheesepuff's anti-science crap.
You speak your mind in WHATEVER ADORABLE VOICE YOU WANT pic.twitter.com/CUUyz3UQjh— tara strong (@tarastrong) January 26, 2017
The voice of Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls, Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd Parents, Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Rikku from Final Fantasy X/X-2, Harley Quinn from the Batman games, everyone, their mother, and also your childhood.
Tara strong not only uses her voice to bring lovable characters to life, she also uses it to speak out against the shriveled orange peel. She has been very vocal about this unreal reality as of late, which has lead to her recent suspension on Facebook. #landofthefree! ...right?
A lot of job loss is attributed to automation. In fact, today I fired my writers because for the next 4 years, jokes will write themselves.— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) January 23, 2017
Though this entire situation is no laughing matter, it has added a touch of darkness to Conan's joke tweets, which makes them a weirdly comforting read.
Can we unplug Trump's controller from the presidency?— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) January 27, 2017
Stand-up comedian, Dinesh in Silicon Valley, voice of Prismo in Adventure Time
Another funny man, Kumail laces his sense of humour into his tweets while still taking this mess seriously.
Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, tries to convince me it was her stuffed monkey who shit in the corner. Calls it an alternative fact. pic.twitter.com/OCDZSQZTrG— Stephen King (@StephenKing) January 24, 2017
Some author guy
Who better to write tweets about this horror show than Stephen King? If only it were all fiction.
Sorry, Twitter trolls. I don't speak egg.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 21, 2017
Mr. Sulu from Star Trek, activist, pun master.
A gift that keeps on giving, George Takei's twitter is a cornucopia of everything we need right now. He provides daily receipts and speaks up against these unfortunate series of current events, posts uplifting, inspiring, and encouraging tweets, all while occasionally slipping in a troll comment @ Cheesepowder and his alt-reich followers.
Source: an ONTD original brought to you by OP.
Guests are director Danny Boyle and actors Ewan McGregor, Ewen Bremner, Jonny Lee Miller and Robert Carlyle.
They talk about:
– the current and the last premiere
– unfortunate fashion choices
– where their characters are when we come back
– Jonny talks about how he approched the accent this time around
– about how Danny and Ewan didn't speak for years / their fight / how they made up
– how they experienced the phenomena the first time around / what the first reactions were
– Jonny and why he didn't want to do Elementary at first
– Ewan talks about Star Wars
– the soundtrack / there is a tiny David Bowie tribute in the new one
– Danny explains how the Queen ended up in one of his films
– they re-create the old iconic poster
French Actress Emmanuelle Riva died at 89
She starred in movies like Amour, Hiroshima Mon Amour, and Trois couleurs: Bleu
Confirmed: Iran's Asghar Farhadi won't be let into the US to attend Oscar's. He's nominated for best foreign language film...#MuslimBan— Trita Parsi (@tparsi) January 28, 2017
Shameful. I hope The Salesman wins and if not I hope whoever does win mentions Farhadi in their speech. He's an amazing writer and director, About Elly is especially fantastic.
There are already so many stories of people with green cards, visas, and refugees who had met with approval being denied entry into the U.S. by border security.
Just an hour after the release of Taylor and Zayn's "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" video Diplo decided to tweet his thoughts on the 50 Shades soundtrack and promote his new song RUN up ft rape apologist Nicki Minaj & the asshole that influenced Kehlani's suicide attempt PARTYNEXTDOOR.
Diplo and Taylor's feud all began with his misogynistic tweet about Taylor's body saying: “someone should make a kickstarter to get Taylor Swift a booty" and even linking a go fund me account he made for the cause. This caused SQUAD member Lorde to tweet about what people should do about his small penis while they're at it.
He's since called Taylor's fans crazy and equated them to being as horrible as the North Korean Army and saying she has 50 million people who would die for her.
IDWLF is currently #1 on iTunes while RUN up is sitting at #20.
Buy IDWLF on iTunes
Source / Source / Source / Source
Mischa Barton confirms she has been released from the hospital—and says someone gave her GHB while drinking. https://t.co/ZkdSskjVnq— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) January 28, 2017
*was released after an overnight stay
*says she was out with friends for her birthday and someone slipped GHB into her drink leading to her erratic behavior later that night
*Tests from the hospital confirmed she was drugged
That is scary--did one of her friends drug her?
Law & Order's Saffron Burrows Gives Birth to a Baby Girl https://t.co/H6hV6QHmSN— E! News (@enews) January 28, 2017
Saffron and her wife, writer Alison Balian, welcomed their second child, daughter Daisy Alice Winnie, on January 23rd. They also have a son.
In this adorable interview, the cast have to give each others’ characters some very serious advice.
How should Max replace Eleanor’s chair? What pet for Billy? What era should Eleanor time-travel to? Anne’s shark-killing technique? A cover-up for Silver’s poor navigational skills?
Includes Beyoncé back-up dancers, mice with viking horns and adorable impressions of blissed-out sharks.
This is basically 3min of “Zach McGowan is nuts and it’s fun to watch”.
It’s a really good watch! Talks about Treasure Island, the Silver/Flint/Billy relationship, Flint's need for an alter-ego/confidant, Treasure Island's canonicity, and more. This one is a bit of a goldmine for Silverflint shippers, all the "no one has ever been to closer Silver than Flint" and "of his confidants Silver is the one Flint needs most" your greedy little hearts could want.
Mods, I fixed the sources!
Us starved-out fans are having a good time. Sorry not sorry for all the posts.