Articles on this Page
- 01/27/17--06:53: _How to Get Away wit...
- 01/27/17--06:55: _Nelly Furtado relea...
- 01/27/17--06:57: _Hamilton West End c...
- 01/27/17--06:58: _Miss Universe 2016 ...
- 01/27/17--07:08: _Melania Trump featu...
- 01/27/17--07:14: _Nadal sets up dream...
- 01/27/17--07:20: _Nashville 5x06 Prom...
- 01/27/17--08:15: _Queen + Adam Lamber...
- 01/27/17--08:16: _Behind the scenes o...
- 01/27/17--08:18: _Imperial Dreams tra...
- 01/27/17--09:06: _Emilia Clarke to St...
- 01/27/17--09:13: _New music post! Fea...
- 01/27/17--09:30: _Grey's Anatomy 13x1...
- 01/27/17--09:36: _Bellamy Young on Sway
- 01/27/17--09:36: _Trailer for "Lowrid...
- 01/27/17--09:36: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/27/17--08:24: _Tag Suggestion Post
- 01/27/17--10:16: _ONTD original: 7 b...
- 01/27/17--10:16: _Eva Mendes Leaves t...
- 01/27/17--10:16: _Trump calls Madonna...
- 01/27/17--06:55: Nelly Furtado releases "Cold Hard Truth" + "The Ride" post
- 01/27/17--06:57: Hamilton West End cast announced
- 01/27/17--06:58: Miss Universe 2016 National Costumes
- 01/27/17--07:08: Melania Trump featured on the cover of Vanity Fair México
- 01/27/17--07:14: Nadal sets up dream Australian Open final against Federer !
- 01/27/17--07:20: Nashville 5x06 Promo "A Little Bit Stronger"
- 01/27/17--08:15: Queen + Adam Lambert announce North American summer tour
- 01/27/17--08:18: Imperial Dreams trailer - starring John Boyega
- 01/27/17--09:06: Emilia Clarke to Star in 'The Beauty Inside'
- 01/27/17--09:30: Grey's Anatomy 13x11 Promo
- 01/27/17--09:36: Bellamy Young on Sway
- 01/27/17--09:36: ONTD Roundup
- Shia Lebeouf Arrested During 'He Will Not Divide Us' Art Project
- Trump family featured on cover of Us Weekly
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Talk Celebrity Crushes
- Doctors Say Ignore Gwyneth's Advice and Don't Put a Jade Egg Up Your Vag
- Sofia Vergara defends 'Modern Family' character
- Emma Stone on Overcoming Debilitating Shyness & Panic Attacks
- Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart For WWD
- Mischa Barton Voluntarily Hospitalized For Mental Evaluation
- Viola Davis discusses HTGAWM and her Oscar nomination
- Lady Gaga's Halftime Show To Be The Most Expensive in History
- ZAYN & Taylor Swift - "I Don’t Wanna Live Forever" Music Video
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Character Posters Revealed
- Kelly Rowland says people should ask if their partners have had ‘past gay experiences’
- Jessica Alba’s 6 Favorite Makeup Hacks Every Woman Should Know
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/27/17--08:24: Tag Suggestion Post
- 01/27/17--10:16: ONTD original: 7 books set in Paris
- 01/27/17--10:16: Eva Mendes Leaves the House Wearing a Ring, This is Now a Story
- 01/27/17--10:16: Trump calls Madonna "disgusting" for comments at Women’s March.
"Not Everything's About Annalise" - Annalise reaches her breaking point as she struggles to adapt to her new reality behind bars, but a surprise confession to Wes’ murder could change everything. Meanwhile, the K4 find their own freedom at risk as they discover the D.A.’s investigation is much bigger than they imagined, on “How to Get Away with Murder,” Thursday, February 2nd on ABC.
ONTD, do you think that confession was bullshit? Also, WES DESERVED BETTER.
- Nelly worked with John Congleton, known for his work with St. Vincent, for this new album.
- She previously released "Pipe Dreams":
- And "Islands of Me" (which for some reason is not on the final tracklist):
Islands of Me (2016) by Nelly Furtado on Spotify https://t.co/VyhTbrfKJL— Nelly Furtado (@NellyFurtado) 12 de septiembre de 2016
- The cover:
- The album is scheduled for March 31st.
- This is not a pop album.
- Nelly did not work with Timbaland.
. Please get over Loose.
- Loose is not her best work.
Looking FLAWLESS before the Seth Meyers' show:
Are you excited, ONTD?
- All the main roles have been cast, aside from Alexander Hamilton and King George III, they are still meeting people wrt these roles. Lin-Manuel Miranda is still expected to appear at some point in 2018.
- Christine Allado as Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds, Rachel Ann Go as Eliza Hamilton, Tarinn Callender as Hercules Mulligan/James Madison, Rachel John as Angelica Schuyler, Jason Pennycooke as Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson, Cleve September as John Laurens/Philip Hamilton, Giles Terera as Aaron Burr, and Obioma Ugoala as George Washington.
- Two of the castmembers, Christine Allado and Cleve September were previously in the London production of In the Heights, which closed at the beginning of this month. Some fans of this production of In the Heights seem to want white British actor Sam MacKay to have some notable role in Hamilton (they want him to play Hamilton). If this happens, this OP will be very angry.
Sources: one, two, three, four.
ONTD, will you be seeing, or trying to see, Hamilton in the West End?
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
Chanelle de Lau
Muneka Joy Taisipic
Yam Kaspers Anshel
Htet Htet Htun
Jayathi De Silva
U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4
I wasn't able to find 9 of the costumes. The ones missing are: Czech Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Kenya, Mexico, Namibia, New Zealand, Poland, and Switzerland.
AND off to the side there's a tiny Donald trump quote about how women will to anything to "catch" a man pic.twitter.com/PJAxF0jPLm— Veronica de Souza (@HeyVeronica) January 27, 2017
Mexico has taken advantage of the U.S. for long enough. Massive trade deficits & little help on the very weak border must change, NOW!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 27, 2017
Rafael Nadal set up an Australian Open final against his great rival Roger Federer after edging Grigor Dimitrov in a classic five-set semi-final which stretched for nearly five hours on Friday.
Nadal pulled off one of his greatest victories in denying Bulgaria's Dimitrov, 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (7/5), 6-7 (4/7), 6-4 in four hours and 56 minutes
June 23rd Phoenix, AZ - Gila River Arena
June 24th Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena
June 26th Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
June 29th San Jose, CA - SAP Center
July 1st Seattle, WA - Key Arena
July 2nd Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
July 4th Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place
July 6th Denver, CO - Pepsi Center Arena
July 8th Omaha, NE - CenturyLink Arena
July 9th Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
July 13th Chicago, IL - United Center
July 14th St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
July 17th Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
July 18th Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
July 20th Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
July 21st Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
July 23rd Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
July 25th Boston, MA - TD Garden
July 26th Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
July 28th New York, NY - Barclays Center
July 30th Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
July 31st Washington D.C. - Verizon Center
August 2nd Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
August 4th Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
August 5th Houston, TX - Toyota Center
ontd, do you ship it?
The movie was made a pretty long time ago but didn't have a distributor for a few years. Comes onto Netflix globally on Feburary 3rd.
Fox 2000 won a bidding war for a pitch from the 'Fault in Our Stars' writers based on a Korean rom com: https://t.co/xWr2J57k0A— Rebecca Ford (@Beccamford) 27 janvier 2017
It's an adaptation of the 2015 South Korean film The Beauty Inside (The story centered on a man who wakes up every day in a different body — and the woman who loved him no matter what he looked like on the outside).
In Fox 2000's version, Clarke will play the woman who falls for the man with the body-switching disorder. Several actors will be cast to play the male lead.
Tinashe, Dua Lipa and Zara Larsson have all dropped new songs this friday!
Tinashe features in "Quit You", the new single of the DJ duo Lost Kings.
Dua Lipa just dropped her collab with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix, "Scared To Be Lonely", together with a music video.
Zara Larsson released her new single "So Good" which features Ty Dolla $ign.
You can check out the songs below:
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ONTD, which one is your favorite?
"Jukebox Hero" - Richard and the attendings set out to make Eliza’s first day at Grey Sloan a bumpy one. Meanwhile, Meredith tries to track down Alex, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, February 2nd on ABC.
- Sway continues to stan. And give her hugs. And gifts. Like always.
- Bellamy talks about campaigning for Hillary and going to the women's march in Los Angeles
- Mentions Trump and the role of the arts
- Shonda's arc for the season was that the Russians were behind the election but had to scrap it to do, um, current events
- Plays a trivia game about her favorite movie, 1946's "Notorious"
For Thursday, January 26, 2017;
SUGGEST A TAG.
(relevant ones to ONTD only, please!)
If you like a tag someone recommends, please just reply to them with a +1 or "THIS" or w/e instead of making another comment thread (just so we don't have a billion comments asking over and over for a specific tag) and we'll be going thru the post and adding them if they're good! Please, only suggest tags if you intend on using them. People ask for certain tags and a lot of them are never used.
Also, read the comments before suggesting - someone probably already suggested your tag and we're trying to keep it as condensed/easy to sort out as possible - thanks! :)
THIS IS NOT A FREE FOR ALL.
NO OT COMMENTS - I WILL BAN YOU
Please look at the list of existing tags before you suggest one. Every time we have a tag suggestion post several tags that already exist end up getting suggested.
Before suggesting a tag consider if there is an existing tag that already covers this. For example, "celebrity social media" is a tag so we don't need one for "celebrity twitters" or "celebrity instagrams". This also goes for celebrities. If the series they're on already has a tag and they don't get a bunch of solo posts that don't relate to that series at all then they don't need their own tag. Like "the flash" has a tag. We don't need one for Danielle Panabaker.
Please only suggest tags that you are going to use. If you've never made a post we're probably not going to take your suggestion seriously since you're not going to use it.
We have an absurd amount of tags that have existed for over a year that have less than twenty uses. Don't suggest a tag for a person that's rarely if ever posted about i.e. there's no reason for Michelle Pfeiffer to have a tag. Just because someone is a big name doesn't mean there are ever posts about them.
We are not making tags for dead people.
If a show has not yet been renewed for a second season it will not be getting a tag.
When suggesting a tag please copy the contents from this box and paste it after your suggestion. Note that the text in this box is subject to change so be sure to refresh before copying. Suggestions that do not contain this code in the initial comment will not be considered and neither will any of the votes beneath it.
Please read the post before making a suggestion. There's a good chance someone already suggested your tag. Just add a +1 do not start a new thread.
At this time we will not be splitting existing tags into separate ones. We may consider this in the future but splitting is typically takes more time and trouble than it's worth :(
This is a tag suggestion post. It is not for other ONTD issues. If you need to speak to a mod about something please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I love Paris - and so do a lot of authors, judging by the amount of books, of all genres, set in Paris. Here are some of my favourites, let us know yours in the comments!
(The links in the titles take you to the book's Goodreads page)
Hemingway's memoir includes such iconic moments as the one where he spends the better part of a chapter describing F. Scott Fitzgerald physique in great homoerotic detail ("The mouth worried you until you knew him and then it worried you more") and then Scott flashes him to get Hemingway's opinion on his penis. Great stuff.
2. The Essence of Style (Joan deJean) - non-fiction
A great pick for Paris lovers and history buffs, this book explores the origins of high fashion, Parisian cafés, champagne, fine dining, and everything that is sophisticated. Another great read by the author is How Paris Became Paris, a brief history of the city.
3. A Taste of Paris (Theodora FitzGibbon) - recipes
A wonderful cookbook of authentic day-to-day Parisian recipes, with historical photographs and little bits of history. Out of print, but a nice little treasure if you can find it in a second-hand bookshop.
4. Stuff Parisians Like (Olivier Magny) - humour
Based on a hugely successful blog, this book is a hilarious satire of the idiosyncrasies of Parisians.
5. The Chocolate Temptation (Laura Florand) - contemporary romance
A hate-love story between an American woman of Korean descent and her Parisian pastry chef boss. Really heart wrenching, beautiful stuff. Other great Parisian romances by the same author: The Chocolate Thief, The Chocolate Kiss, The Chocolate Touch, Kiss the Bride.
6. Paris: The Story of a Great City (Danielle Chadych, Dominique Leborgne) - non-fiction
A fascinating history of Paris by someone who knows what they're talking about - Danielle Chadych works at the Carnavalet Museum. The book contains hundreds of reproductions of beautiful sketches, maps, illustrations, letters, and even royal decrees.
7. Perfume (Patrick Suskind) - fiction
A chilling story of a murderer with an acute sense of smell, in a dirty Paris that is a far cry from the City of Light that we know today.
The Ring Of Truth?— Radar Online (@radar_online) January 27, 2017
Eva's New Bling Suggests Secret Wedding Cover-Up With Ryan! https://t.co/liyXCluqQC
Eva Mendes, currently retired actress, entrepreneur, longtime girlfriend/partner of Ryan Gosling, mother of his two daughters and sometimes-recluse, left the house wearing Gosling’s clothes and a ring. The ring's on her right hand but RadarOnline's going to assume it's a wedding ring. If we remember, US Weekly claimed last year the two were married in a private ceremony. Their rep denied it but US Weekly kept the story up with added denial.
Gosling is currently promoting La La Land in Japan, Eva's just trying to live her life.
Enjoy this mindless gossip non-story in place of real life garbage.
ONTD, how mad is the media that this couple isn't playing The Game?
Dring a Thursday night interview with Sean Hannity, President Donald Trump put singer-songwriter Madonna on blast, calling her “disgusting” for her comments during the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21, 2017.
"Honestly, she's disgusting. I think [Madonna] hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole cause," Trump said, adding that what the Queen of Pop said along with a "couple of others" was "disgraceful to our country."