Articles on this Page
- 12/31/16--06:54: _Homeland Season 6 p...
- 12/31/16--06:54: _Kim Burrell Goes on...
- 12/31/16--06:55: _Gwyneth Paltrow for...
- 12/31/16--07:58: _Justin Bieber Eloqu...
- 12/31/16--08:38: _Best of ONTD 2016: ...
- 12/31/16--11:35: _Rider Strong Hints ...
- 12/31/16--11:36: _Will & Grace back o...
- 12/31/16--12:18: _Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIM...
- 12/31/16--12:18: _Frank Warren talks ...
- 12/31/16--13:44: _ONTD Original: Reme...
- 12/31/16--16:56: _Ryan Gosling to pla...
- 12/31/16--16:56: _Robbie Rogers & Gre...
- 12/31/16--16:57: _Tom Hardy+Woody Rea...
- 12/31/16--16:57: _There is finally a ...
- 12/31/16--16:58: _ONTD Original: 5 An...
- 12/31/16--17:01: _FREE FOR ALL NEW YE...
- 12/31/16--22:22: _2016 comes for Mari...
- 01/01/17--06:22: _Fifth Harmony serve...
- 01/01/17--06:36: _M*A*S*H' star Willi...
- 01/01/17--07:26: _Kpop post - AOA ble...
- 12/31/16--06:54: Homeland Season 6 premieres early!
- 12/31/16--06:54: Kim Burrell Goes on Homophobic Rant, Calls all Gays "Perverted"
- 12/31/16--06:55: Gwyneth Paltrow for InStyle US February 2017
- 12/31/16--07:58: Justin Bieber Eloquently Comments on Ronda Rousey's UFC Loss
- 12/31/16--08:38: Best of ONTD 2016: Voting
- 12/31/16--11:36: Will & Grace back on for 10-episode run
- 12/31/16--12:18: Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! your Tokio Hotel - 10 years later post
- 12/31/16--16:56: Ryan Gosling to play Neil Armstrong
- 12/31/16--16:56: Robbie Rogers & Greg Berlanti Are Engaged!
- 12/31/16--16:57: Tom Hardy+Woody Reads You A Bed Time Story
- 12/31/16--16:57: There is finally a name for the Nick Jonas fans out there...........
- 12/31/16--16:58: ONTD Original: 5 Animal Attack Films
- 12/31/16--17:01: FREE FOR ALL NEW YEARS EVE
- 12/31/16--22:22: 2016 comes for Mariah Carey during her NYE performance
- 01/01/17--06:22: Fifth Harmony serves it up for their final performance
Showtime has made episode 1 of Homeland Season 6 available to all their subscribers across all its streaming and on-demand platforms, including Hulu.
The official premiere is still January 15th, and it seems the episodes will continue from that date.
Has anyone already watched it?? Be aware of possible spoilers below!
You lucky ducks in the US tbh.
The gospel singer's comments come just months after featuring on Frank Oceans album and days before appearing on The Ellen Degeneres show to perform "I See a Victory," from Hidden Figures.
Gwyneth Paltrow lleva Valentino para InStyle US Febrero 2017. Si no fuera por la cara de Gwyneth la portada sería perfecta. pic.twitter.com/AswD2zVUc0— Daniel Sonda (@DanielleSonda) 29 grudnia 2016
Gwyneth Paltrow from a photoshoot for February's US edition of InStyle Magazine pic.twitter.com/tkJoV9QcDc— The Celeb Zone (@TheCeleb_Zone) 28 grudnia 2016
you just got knocked the fuck out— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) December 31, 2016
Ronda had previously commented on Bieber's douchey behavior and stated she wanted to beat his ass, so its no surprise this loser loved seeing her get beat up.
Voting is located under the cut. Some categories have more choices than others...there were A LOT of ties in the nominations post. The post, thread, & comment polls are linked if you need a refresher.
The results will be posted tomorrow January 1st.
Category Post | Nominations Post
Walking into 2017 like...
Disappointed no one nominated the Corey Feldman dancing gif
Rider Strong: "We finished the third season of Girl Meets World — my brother and I were directing a lot of episodes and I acted in a couple — and the show ended."
Girl Meets World writers said a decision about Season 4 will be coming soon
Source: ProfessMaloney twitter and tvline
-Leslie Jordan announced that NBC ordered 10 episodes for next season
-Expects everyone to report to work come July
What tv show should have a comeback next?
The post of albums turning 10 inspired this post and the post title, I just lifted from 2006.
Tokio Hotel has a new album coming out. 10 years after the release of Zimmer 483 and their first English album Scream, they are now releasing "Dream Machine" and touring.
Gustav, the drummer is now a dad.
Georg, the bassist, got hotter and did not lose his hair.
The twins, Bill and Tom are now 27.
Tom is single again.
Bill has been in love and lost and has done some solo work as Billy.
Twins still live in LA.
The new music is pretty good, actually. Not quite as experimental as the last effort, Kings of Suburbia. They call this the album they always wanted to make.
and in case you missed Bill's solo short film... he actually took dance lessons
Were you here for Zimmer 483 and Scream?
Some of these secrets are really haunting or even disturbing. Have you ever been faced with a secret that is especially troublesome or problematic -- say, someone confessing to a crime?
The secrets are real, and they can be shocking. I’ve been contacted by the police and the FBI over some secrets.
What happens in those cases?
That’s a secret I have to keep, unfortunately, but in the rare instances where it happens, the endings have been happy endings.
Full Interview At Source
No matter how you feel about him nowadays, you cannot deny Leonardo DiCaprio was one of the biggest teen idols of the 90’s whose name and worldwide appeal was inescapable. While his days of teen adoration may be over, we can still swoon over some of his classic movie romances.
Leo has had a lot of great kiss scenes in movies over the years. Some of which even occur more than once in the same movie. What better time than the Holidays to get all nostalgic and corny about one of the most memorable heartthrobs from the 90s?
Not ranked in particular order, they're only listed from the oldest to the newest films.
Romeo + Juliet (1996)
The kiss that pronounced Romeo's and Juliet's star-crossed love. If any of the “Claire and Leo hate each other” rumors are true, their love scenes in this movie gave zero indication of it.
I'm pretty sure this scene secured Leo's place in many of us girl's fantasies back in the 90s.
Often recreated for a reason, one word: iconic.If you didn't pretend to fly while you imaginary bae held you and kissed you on top of that chair, I don't know what you were doing back in 1997 tbh.
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
This kiss is like something out of an Old Hollywood movie.
Sloppy but adorable. Can you blame Amy Adams for jumping at that chance?
The Aviator (2004)
All accents aside, this kiss is just glamorous all around.
The Departed (2006)
Long lasting tension that turns into something more. Plus that's a pretty good damn song to get you all hot and bothered in bed.
Revolutionary Road (2008)
A short but finally legitimate love scene between Leo and Kate. Fans of the couple waited more than a decade to see the duo reunited, and their chemistry didn't disappoint.
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
Now this is what I call a wild ride! (Although this is probably how Leo spent some of his limo days with models lbr :P )
Do you have a favorite Leonardo DiCaprio kiss/love scene from movies?
Ryan Gosling signs up to play Neil Armstrong in director Damien Chazelle's biopic https://t.co/2KbzOGjWVP— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) December 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling signs on to biopic of Neil Armstrong from his La La Land director Damien Chazelle
- The movie will be adapted from the book First Man: A Life of Neil A. Armstrongand the script was written by Josh Singer (Spotlight)
- The film will "will aim to tell the story of NASA’s Apollo 11 mission to land a man on the moon in the 1960s" and will start filming next year
Robbie made the announcement on his instagram
Actor Tom Hardy and his dog Woody reads this years New Years Eve bedtime story on CBeebies.
Follow up to this LJ post(note: they never did get 7k followers)
ONTD........how do you feel about Nick's new fandom name???
"Is it just me or does the jungle make you really, really horny?"
-Gary Dixon, Owen Wilson
Deep Blue Sea (1999)
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Because I carry a big stick and I'm the meanest mother fucker in the valley! Two sharks down, Lord! One demon fish to go! Can I get an Amen?"
-Preacher, LL Cool J
Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
"They're not aliens, they're spiders mutated by contaminated waste!"
-Deputy Pete, Rick Overton
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!"
-Neville Flynn, Samuel L. Jackson
Piranha 3D (2010)
"Piranha hunt in packs - not for protection, but for overwhelming force. They're organized, methodical. The first bite draws blood. The blood draws the pack."
-Mr. Goodman, Christopher Lloyd
I hope everyone had something to celebrate in 2016 and wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
Should've hired Erika Jayne tbh
In two pre-recorded performances for NYE, Fifth Harmony brought the bops, the choreo, the vocals and the wigs to properly start the new year. Are you gonna miss Fifth Harmony or will H4rmony be just fine?
Source 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxfZo8pocrI
Source 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQz_6ZdA1pA