Articles on this Page
- 12/09/16--06:41: _War for the Planet ...
- 12/09/16--06:58: _Spider-Man: Homecom...
- 12/09/16--07:10: _Louis Tomlinson's m...
- 12/09/16--07:52: _The Beguiled wraps ...
- 12/09/16--08:01: _TJ Miller arrested ...
- 12/09/16--08:30: _Fast 8 - Trailer Te...
- 12/09/16--08:43: _DRAMA at Adult Swim...
- 12/09/16--08:44: _Kehlani announces d...
- 12/09/16--08:44: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/09/16--10:17: _Gigi Hadid has Hash...
- 12/09/16--10:51: _Assassin's Creed tr...
- 12/09/16--12:06: _Shameless season 8 ...
- 12/09/16--12:07: _Tinashe round up! D...
- 12/09/16--12:51: _Fifth Harmony Perfo...
- 12/09/16--12:52: _Madonna attends the...
- 12/09/16--13:23: _Fifty Shades Darker...
- 12/09/16--15:45: _No Beef Between Bla...
- 12/09/16--15:58: _Anitta - 'Si O No (...
- 12/09/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 12/10/16--08:47: _Andy Cohen would sl...
- 12/09/16--06:41: War for the Planet of the Apes | Official Trailer
- 12/09/16--06:58: Spider-Man: Homecoming - International Trailer
- 12/09/16--07:10: Louis Tomlinson's mother, Johannah Deakin, passes away at 42
- 12/09/16--07:52: The Beguiled wraps filming
- 12/09/16--08:01: TJ Miller arrested for slapping an Uber driver
- 12/09/16--08:30: Fast 8 - Trailer Tease + Title and Synopsis Released
- 12/09/16--08:44: ONTD Roundup
- Power Rangers creator Haim Saban calls DNC chair hopeful Keith Ellison an 'anti-Semite'
- Polynesians blast Disney's Moana for cultural appropriation and fetishisation
- Taylor Swift And Zayn Duet : I Don't Wanna Live Forever
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets With Trump To Discuss Environmental Job Opportunities
- 'Cat Woman' Jocelyn Wildenstein arrested for attacking her fashion designer boyfriend with scissors
- The Kardashian Sisters Legally Try To Block Chyna From Using Kardashian Name
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 12/09/16--10:51: Assassin's Creed trailer #3
- 12/09/16--12:06: Shameless season 8 delayed as Emmy Rossum seeks equal pay and more
- 12/09/16--12:51: Fifth Harmony Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- 12/09/16--12:52: Madonna attends the Billboard Women in Music 2016
- 12/09/16--13:23: Fifty Shades Darker Extended Trailer #2
- 12/09/16--15:45: No Beef Between Black Chyna & The Kardashians, Simple Legal Mistake
- The Kardashians are doing damage control today after a story came out that the family was trying to block Blac Chyna from trademarking 'Angela Renee Kardashian' ahead of her wedding to Rob.
- Kris Jenner has already reached out to Chyna and told her this was all a misunderstanding.
- The family's patent's are litigated by a private firm who patrol documents using any form of 'Kardashian' and file countersuits against them in order to protect the Kardashian's best interest.
- The source told Hollywood Life that the law firm had no clue who Angela Renee White (BC's maiden name) was and filed off their usual letter about anyone trying to use the family's name would damage the family's prestigious brand.
- Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney had no such info of the trademark being blocked or the lawsuit.
- 12/09/16--15:58: Anitta - 'Si O No (feat. Maluma)' Music Video
- 12/09/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
Has some new/extended scenes with Tony and the Vulture.
- was diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia earlier this year
- passed away early December 7th
- she leaves behind her husband, Dan, seven children — Louis, 24, Lottie, 18, Felicite, 16, twins Daisy and Phoebe, 12, and twins Ernest and Doris, 2 — and her grandson, Freddie
this has me really shaken up for some reason. thoughts and good vibes to her family and friends/
Directed by Sofia Coppola the movie is a remake of the Clint Eastwood film of the same name about a wounded Yankee soldier during the civil war who seduces the members and staff of an all girls school in the south. Release date is set for June 2017.
Several outlets including the New York Daily News are currently reporting that TJ Miller was arrested last night after leaving the GQ Men of the Year Party late last night (the above picture is Miller at said event).
Miller hired an Uber to take him home following the party and the two apparently got into a heated argument about Donald Trump during the ride which resulted in the actor slapping the driver when they reached their destination. The driver ended up making a citizen's arrest and then called the police who took away the visibly drunk actor. He has since been released without having to post bail.
Source 1 and 2
Have you ever gotten in an argument with your Uber / cab driver?
The title of the movie is "The Fate of the Furious". Full trailer out Sunday.
On the heels of 2015’s Furious 7, one of the fastest movies to reach $1 billion worldwide in box-office history and the sixth-biggest global title of all time, comes the newest chapter in one of the most popular and enduring motion-picture serials of all time: The Fate of the Furious.
Now that Dom and Letty are on their honeymoon and Brian and Mia have retired from the game—and the rest of the crew has been exonerated—the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before.
From the shores of Cuba and the streets of New York City to the icy plains off the arctic Barents Sea, our elite force will crisscross the globe to stop an anarchist from unleashing chaos on the world’s stage…and to bring home the man who made them a family.
For The Fate of the Furious, Vin Diesel is joined by a returning all-star cast that includes Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Elsa Pataky and Kurt Russell. In addition to Theron, the series welcomes newcomers Scott Eastwood and Oscar® winner Helen Mirren. The film is directed by F. Gary Gray (Straight Outta Compton) and produced by returning producers Neal H. Moritz, Michael Fottrell and Diesel.
YIKES! Where to begin? Let's start here. Last August, Adult Swim began airing a show called "Million Dollar Explosion Presents: World Peace". The show, on it's surface, was like any other Adult Swim offering: messy, awkward and intentionally bizarre jump cuts, random subject matter, low budgets, odd characters and bizarre scenarios. Watch a little more closely and you will uncover an insidious undercurrent that shares similar humor markers with ""
alt-right"" neo-nazi communities online.
Yesterday among mounting scrutiny, the show was cancelled. And despite their best efforts of trying to keep things quiet, things have exploded behind the scenes for Adult Swim
-Created by a Rhode Island based trio, who had an
alt-right neo-nazi following online well before the show was picked up by adult swim
-Sketches on the show include: sending a woman into a glass table because she wasn't attractive enough, a black woman bragging about getting 40k+ in disability, plenty of homophobic remarks, and an instance of the creator in black face
-In Buzzfeed's report on Million Dollar Extreme's popularity with people who identify themselves as
"alt-right" neo-nazis it was noted that Adult Swim's own standards department found coded messages, including swastikas, that the network removed before the show aired.
-Adult Swim senior vp Mike Lazzo supported the show and wanted to keep it, he found it funny
-An anonymous Adult Swim star was quoted saying: "These guys [fans of the show] just don't behave like reasonable people, I actually never had a problem with it airing. It wasn't Tim or Brett Gelman that got the show canceled. It was the fans. They were harassing Adult Swim employees and people working on other shows."
-Says the shows creator, Sam Hyde: "The execs — the Jewish Adult Swim executives, the black Adult Swim executives — they all loved it."
-Comedian Brett Gelman severed ties with the network over the decision to keep airing the show (his resignation was also in protest of the network's complete absence of female showrunners. MORE ON THAT LATER)
-Tim Heidecker spoke out in support of Gelman's decision, but said he would remain at the network
-The show is then cancelled on December 5th, 2016
-After the cancellation Sam Hyde, the creator of the show, called in TWICE to Tim Heidecker's podcast/Facebook live show "Office Hours" where I've pulled the following exchange:
Hyde:"You’ve been pretty supportive of the effort to get the show pulled down, because why? Because it’s racist? Because I wore blackface, which Sarah Silverman does ten times a year?"
Heidecker:But there’s no evidence of me doing anything. What have I been doing? It’s all innuendo and hearsay.
Hyde:I’ve heard reliable people say that you were instrumental, that Judd Apatow went to talk to Adult Swim to ask for it to be pulled down.
Heidecker:You know when the last time I talked to Judd Apatow was? The Bridesmaids release party.
Hyde:You’ve been supportive of your buddy Brett Gelman, who has…
Heidecker:Yeah, exactly. The word “buddy” is key here. I’m supportive of whatever he wants to do. He says he doesn’t want to make shows for Adult Swim anymore, not just because of your show, but because of their issues with women, and I’ve got my own thoughts about that. When people were asking me what I thought about Gelman making his statement, I said I support my friend, because I support whatever he wants to do. And then I said — cause they were saying “Why don’t you quit too?” — I’m not gonna fucking quit, that’s stupid. That’s all I said.
Folks denouncing the show/creator
Bret Gelman, the comedian who left the network as a statement
I know this and I have stopped working with them. Not to mention the misogyny of their policies https://t.co/fJ3Pm4lUGT— Brett Gelman (@brettgelman) November 10, 2016
Chastity Belt (their music was used on the program)
The Tim Heidecker song that drew the ire of "MDE: World Peace" fans
Also: did you know that Adult Swim has NEVER produced a show created by a woman? Out of all 47 shows currently airing or in development, not a single woman can be found on the creation side.
words by me, quotes in quotes
oops ya got next'd Sam Hyde
SWEETSEXYSAVAGE out 1.27.17 available for pre-order drops tomorrow. Thank you for believing in me. pic.twitter.com/K0P5qxY5UG— kehlani (@Kehlani) November 30, 2016
source: @kehlani / youtube
she was nominated for you should be here and is nominated again for the ss soundtrack for the grammys. she's gonna slay with this album!
For Thursday, December 8, 2016:
“My metabolism actually changed like crazy this year. I have Hashimoto’s disease. It’s a thyroid disease. It’s now been two years since taking the medication for it, so for the [Victoria’s Secret] show I didn’t want to lose any more weight. I just want to have muscles in the right place, and if my butt can get a little perkier, then that’s good.”
Zoe Saldana, Victoria Justice and Gina Rodriguez also all suffer from this disease.
tl;dr: Gigi won the International Model of the Year award at the British Fashion Awards.
I suppose you could argue her sudden weight loss over the past year could be attributed to the disease. That said, I feel like she's being overworked.
Rossum’s camp is arguing that the actress should be paid more than Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.
Macy recently renegotiated his deal and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas.
If Rossum closes her deal, producer WBTV then will renegotiate with the remainder of the cast, including Jeremy Allen White (Lip), Cameron Monaghan (Ian) and Steve Howey (Kevin). If she can't close a deal, Showtime could choose to renew the show without her or cancel it.
Tinashe is partnering up with Fifth Harmony, DNCE & more to sing "Santa Claus is coming to town" to raise funds for the homeless in New York pic.twitter.com/yYyN2B0R78— TINASHE UPDATES (@SweeTeeNews) 9 de dezembro de 2016
- Tinashe, together with DNCE, Fifth Harmony, Hailee Steinfeld, Charlie Puth, Daya, Rita Ora and more, will sing a song benefiting Robin Hood, New York City’s largest poverty fighting organization. Uniting to sing “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town,” the single will raise funds to help New York City’s homeless during the holiday season, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to Robin Hood.
They'll come together for a special performance of the song during New York’s Jingle Ball on Friday at Madison Square Garden.
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Philanthropist queens Fifth Harmony gracefully replaced Meghan Trainor since she's now on a vocal rest and performed "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"
they came through with those vocals! and funny how the "group of the year" category has been canceled this year because they can't give it to 5h twice in a row
Madonna attends the Billboard Women in Music 2016 event in New York City where she will receive the Woman of the Year Award later tonight.
Ok fine I will have dinner with you, because I'm... hungry. lolz!
Can't believe no one's posted this yet.
Kris Jenner & the Kardashians are doing "damage control" after Blac Chyna lawsuit drama https://t.co/8VzZwWaNa4— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) December 9, 2016
I knew this was all BS
Brazilian pop singer Anitta released a new music video for the spanish version of her hit single 'Sim Ou Não', which also featured colombian singer Maluma.
queen coming for latin america
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Andy Cohen would sleep with Justin Bieber and his "adult-sized penis" https://t.co/NXjXBCghlD— huffpostqueer (@huffpostqueer) December 10, 2016
During a podcast, Cohen said he thinks Bieber is pretty and smooth, doesn't have a lot of body hair.
He also saw the dick pic and thinks he's got a 'nice, kind of adult-sized' penis
On a suggestion to have a threesome with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian he said nope, lost his boner