Articles on this Page
- 10/24/16--17:36: _Megapost: Sebastian...
- 10/24/16--17:36: _Drake throws star-s...
- 10/24/16--17:54: _Elle Fanning and Pe...
- 10/24/16--18:08: _Loonette from The B...
- 10/24/16--18:09: _Hello Megan! Superg...
- 10/24/16--18:38: _Gotham 3x07 "Red Qu...
- 10/24/16--18:45: _"I Am The Pretty Th...
- 10/24/16--18:47: _Preview: Lady Gaga ...
- 10/24/16--19:00: _Sandra Bullock, Cat...
- 10/24/16--19:17: _Who went home on DWTS?
- 10/24/16--19:28: _Lucifer 2x06 Promo
- 10/24/16--20:10: _General Mills is co...
- 10/24/16--20:44: _Justin Timberlake F...
- 10/24/16--22:52: _Jane the Virgin 3x0...
- 10/24/16--22:52: _Andy Cohen's Memoir...
- 10/24/16--22:53: _Women are now boyco...
- 10/25/16--05:58: _Rihanna & Missy Ell...
- 10/25/16--06:48: _Actual Supermodel A...
- 10/25/16--07:13: _Critics aren't happ...
- 10/25/16--07:30: _Shocking 'rape fant...
- 10/24/16--17:36: Megapost: Sebastian Stan at Wizard World Tulsa
- 10/24/16--17:36: Drake throws star-studded 30th birthday party in L.A.
- Reed Morano will direct (cinematographer who also directed Meadowland and the upcoming The Handmaid's Tale miniseries).
- Pete Dinklage will play a misanthrope who is happy when humanity is wiped out and he's the lone survivor. His solitude is then interrupted when it turns out that Superior Fanning's character also survived.
- Yes, the movie is named after that Tiffany song.
- 10/24/16--18:09: Hello Megan! Supergirl 2x04 promo
- 10/24/16--18:38: Gotham 3x07 "Red Queen"
- 10/24/16--18:45: "I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House" Trailer
- 10/24/16--18:47: Preview: Lady Gaga on Carpool Karaoke
- 10/24/16--19:17: Who went home on DWTS?
- 10/24/16--19:28: Lucifer 2x06 Promo
- 10/24/16--20:44: Justin Timberlake Flew from LA to Memphis to Vote Early
- 10/24/16--22:52: Jane the Virgin 3x03 Promo
- 10/24/16--22:52: Andy Cohen's Memoir to Spill Tea on Housewives, Lilo & others
- 10/24/16--22:53: Women are now boycotting Ivanka Trump's clothing line
- 10/25/16--07:13: Critics aren't happy with The Walking Dead
- 10/25/16--07:30: Shocking 'rape fantasy' scene in BBC's Poldark sparks outrage
Sebastian left this comment:
just got the jpeg of my photo op, and i'M SHOOK HE LOOKS PERFECT pic.twitter.com/2t3I6drBm3— lukewarm skywalker (@gayskywalkers) October 22, 2016
"that's the love shot right there!" pic.twitter.com/WQM5l8vv7q— haley (@agenthaley) October 22, 2016
When you tell Seb your life story so he kinda just write you a long note 🤘🏻 pic.twitter.com/NW7LxiQFTu— April Mae (@aprilmaeee) October 23, 2016
there are a ton more that he is tagged in on instagram that i didn't include
Sebastian talking about what anxiety is like pic.twitter.com/oLzpHGZGAc— taylor loves abe (@MsMingusReedus) October 22, 2016
A Meme™ pic.twitter.com/DpKrzyOEut— lukewarm skywalker (@gayskywalkers) October 22, 2016
the best things really do happen when you least expect it ☺️ pic.twitter.com/uTZvrXpRQ2— czarmaine (@xczarmainee) October 23, 2016
The best things happen unexpectedly 💕 pic.twitter.com/l9V6bfeYIy— April Mae (@aprilmaeee) October 23, 2016
WHAT THE FUCK pic.twitter.com/Sw3Xt4RsoM— taylor loves abe (@MsMingusReedus) October 23, 2016
When your dad sits next to Sebastian Stan on his flight pic.twitter.com/l6DQ0KC4U5— Annissa (@itsannissa) October 24, 2016
lord im sick af i also look like a potato but i just met sebastian stan so im cool now pic.twitter.com/yKYEcVjxit— Ash✨👑 (@ASHIZZXLE) October 24, 2016
mods - the facebook embed shows up when i preview this post, but i have included a link just in case
have you ever met your fave at a con or at an airport?
Drake Arriving At His Birthday Party pic.twitter.com/MOMN8ujDJQ— Drake Daily (@drizzyRealFans) October 24, 2016
zoë kravitz leaving drake's birthday party what an iconic look pic.twitter.com/c77UlYwg14— ezra miller (@certainfates) October 24, 2016
Karlie Kloss and Alana Haim also attended Drakes Birthday With Taylor Swift pic.twitter.com/zXQq8vO9Xx— SlayerSwift13 (@SlayerSwift13) October 24, 2016
I tried to find better photos but this is the best I could do lol.
ONTD, would you be happy being the sole survivor on earth?
Loonette, from the 90s television series The Big Comfy Couch, dropped by the Canadian sketch comedy show This Hour Has 22 Minutes to talk about the clown sightings that your annoying relatives won't shut up about on Facebook. It's a hilarious trip down memory lane.
Can You Do the Clock Dance, ONTD?
A young nurse, Lily (Ruth Wilson), moves in to a secluded old house to care for an elderly, reclusive horror novelist. But it seems the pair is not entirely alone. Coming to Netflix October 28.
what horror movies have you watched so far this october?
Airs Tomorrow 10/24
Gary Ross is directing, and cast includes Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Sarah Paulson, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, and Awkwafina.
The movie is set to premiere June 8, 2018
Maureen McCormick & Artem
Jana Kramer & Gleb
Maureen McCormick & Artem
Source: me & my tv
Were you team future or team past?
Yes, it's true! Girl Scouts Cookie cereals will hit U.S. stores in January. We'll share more details soon! pic.twitter.com/sVHprf6bzc— General Mills (@GeneralMills) October 24, 2016
Hey! You! Yeah, YOU! I just flew from LA to Memphis to #rockthevote !!! No excuses, my good people! There could be early voting in your town too. If not, November 8th! Choose to have a voice! If you don't, then we can't HEAR YOU! Get out and VOTE! #excerciseyourrighttovote
Have you voted already, ONTD?
48 year old daddy Andy Cohen will release a memoir on Nov. 15 titled Superficial: More Adventures from the Andy Cohen Diaries. Some tidbits from the memoir:
-Beverly Hills housewives are drugged up on pills at their reunions
-Him, a few housewives and Eric Stonestreet were having lunch in NY and ran into lilo where she said 'in an affected bizarre European accent, informed them she was now living in London, Dubai and Morocco.' She then busied herself trying to sell Cohen on an app to lease private planes for a buy-in of $8,000. While leaving, lilo was outside smoking and avoided her by ducking into an Uber.
-Andy had sex with a woman for the first time 2 years ago, in a threesome with a married couple... but he didn't penetrate ha??
- With Ivanka still giving support to her father Donald Trump presidential campaign following his sexual assault accusations and his 'locker room talk' tape, Shannon Coulter has started the hashtag #GrabYourWallet'to hit Ivanka where it hurts — her $100 million clothing and accessories business'.
- Coulter told The Guardian that the Access Hollywood tape was the last straw: “If Ivanka Trump had distanced herself from the campaign I would not be boycotting her. But something changed for me when that tape was released,”
- So far 'her posts have been viewed over a million times and she’s received 50,000 responses' with many women who have bought Ivanka clothing in the past that now have decided to stop buying her brand
- They’re also declining to shop at retailers that carry the line (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Von Maur, Dillard's, Lord & Taylor, Carsons, T.J. Maxx, Bloomingdale's, Marshalls, Zappos and Amazon) until her merchandise is pulled from shelves
@stuartpstevens My wife refused to try on Ivanka shoes at a store last week. Clerk said it had happened dozens of times, brand is toxic now.— Kevin M. Kruse (@KevinMKruse) October 25, 2016
Shirlene Quigley, a 32-year-old backup dancer, has reportedly gone missing.
She has performed with Beyoncé, Rihanna, Missy Elliott and Jamie Foxx.
This beautiful soul, and former dancer of mine is MISSING!!! My heart aches thinking of how heavy this is on all who love her! If anyone has seen or has any information on @shirlenequigley's whereabouts ….. PLEASE CONTACT the North Bergen Police Department 201 392 2100 !!!!
URGENT Message*** PLEASE If anyone has seen or heard from Shirlene Quigley @shirlenequigley please contact the North Bergen police 201-392-2100.!!! She was last seen Saturday night around 12:55 AM at Port Authority. She was wearing a pink jacket and 3-4 inch heels. The police have her phone. At this time a police report has been filed. If you have any information please come forward. Please share and help us find her!! #shirlenequigley amazing SWEET CARING SPIRIT who is LOVED by MANY! I NEED YALL TO REPOST get this info out there! Please help with any information🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Quigley was last seen getting on a bus at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC on Sunday at about 1am. Her phone was later found at a bridal store in Chelsea, New York
“I think the fashion industry has gotten to a place where it is embarrassing. When I think of ‘Instagram models,’ I say you have to take baby steps. You cannot just walk straight onto the runway. When I was working, there was no digital. We actually worked, we used Polaroids”
“Anything that those girls get for instant gratification, [they’ll] have to pay for it later.”
"I’ve been writing about this medium for 20 years and watching it for more than 40, and I can’t recall a major TV series marketing cruelty and trauma as cynically, even gleefully, as this AMC saga. The rampage was hyped by a lengthy, thorough ad campaign spotlighting not any regular cast member, but Negan and his weapon. [...] This is revealing: AMC’s marketing department generated suspense by asking who would live and who would die after Negan’s bat-fest, yet the emphasis was not on the potential victim(s), but Morgan’s George Clooney smile and Negan’s substitute phallus."
"The Walking Dead has become the dramatic equivalent of clickbait."
"Even the alternate-reality fantasy where everyone was happy and eating Thanksgiving dinner — clearly intended to tug at fan heartstrings — left me feeling numb and…dare I say it…bored. Then it hit me. I didn’t care about the deaths of Abraham and Glenn because the show didn’t seem to care either. “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be” isn’t about Negan’s victims. It’s about the pain of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln). Which, considering who died, is pretty damn insulting."
"It was horrifically violent. It was cruel. And the show had the audacity to slap on some cello score and a "what could have been" fantasy sequence to make sure the audience was manipulated as much as possible. This wasn’t quality television, and it wasn’t suspenseful drama. It was torture-porn masquerading as storytelling, and AMC should be ashamed for airing it."
"What this episode did was cruel. It was pointlessly convoluted. It seemed like The Walking Dead was trying to get the audience to thirst for blood — to be relieved when Negan started hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat — rather than to fear what Negan was capable of."
"So that was “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be.” It was miserable, and tedious, and made me feel bad. Not in an emotionally compelling way, just in a “I could be watching something of value” way. Who needs this shit?"
"Torture porn is what most people call bloody, meaningless images of sadistic cruelty on a TV screen. The Walking Dead, unsurprisingly, calls it prime-time entertainment. Me, I call it exhausting."
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ONTD, has your fav show's thirsty attempt to create their own Red Wedding hype backfired as spectacularly as this?
Here's what happened last Sunday on Poldark:The show’s hero Ross Poldark bursts into the home of his old love Elizabeth in the middle of the night to confront her over her plans to marry his enemy, George Warleggan. He kicked in her front door, entered her bedroom against her will, and refused to leave despite her repeated requests. He prowled around her bedroom, angry, argumentative and physically aggressive. When he grabbed her by the neck and kissed her roughly she pushed him off and said she hated and despised him. Although Elizabeth repeatedly says “no”, he throws her on to the bed and pins her down, at which point she said with fear: “You will not dare.”“Oh yes I will, Elizabeth, and you will too.” At which point she succumbs to him and responds passionately.
Poldark’s producer Karen Thrussell said the episode showed a “fiery encounter which concludes with a consensual act”.
The show's star, Aidan Turner, said: “It seems consensual, and it just seems right. He goes to talk. He doesn’t go to commit a crime. They talk and it seems like there is still this spark between them, this unfinished business emotionally. Certainly, that’s how Ross feels. He doesn’t force himself upon her.”
Anti-rape activists say the scene clearly depicts a rape, and that the episode’s portrayal of a woman who initially resists sex but then enjoys it reinforces damaging narratives around rape and consent.
Sarah Green, co-director at charity End Violence Against Women, said: "It is a really appalling message. They have made the representation of non-consensual sex ambiguous by making her appear to change her mind". She also pointed out that "Ideas like this are underneath lots of excuses for not believing women when they report rape".
“We have a society where consent is not very well understood and I think the BBC are reflecting that,” said Fay Maxted, chief executive of the Survivors Trust, an umbrella organisation for rape charities. “This is some sort of rape fantasy where the man is overcome by his lusty passions and the woman resists but she really wants him after all. It’s a complete rape myth.”
Media regulator Ofcom has received several complaints from viewers and is in the process of assessing them.
The rape scene comes from the book Warleggan, published in 1953. It has been a source of controversy among fans for decades, but the BBC had previously assured viewers that the scene would be cut or updated to "keep Ross Poldark as the romantic hero fans want."
Is Ross Poldark the romantic hero you want, ONTD?