Articles on this Page
- 05/21/16--16:44: _Kylie Jenner dating...
- 05/21/16--16:44: _Biggest tv pet peeves
- 05/21/16--16:56: _Viggo is not purpos...
- 05/21/16--17:17: _Kim Now Prefers "No...
- 05/21/16--18:22: _lady gaga's childho...
- 05/21/16--18:33: _Zac Efron Stays Up ...
- 05/21/16--18:41: _Tony Award™ n...
- 05/21/16--19:03: _Outlander 2x08 - Th...
- 05/21/16--19:49: _Arrow's 'Stehen' Am...
- 05/21/16--20:16: _Fred Armisen hosts ...
- 05/21/16--20:44: _Tamar Braxton Alleg...
- 05/21/16--20:44: _NBA Playoffs Easter...
- 05/21/16--22:15: _Leonardo DiCaprio t...
- 05/21/16--22:16: _Why Xena and Gabrie...
- 05/22/16--19:12: _King of Pop @Justin...
- 05/22/16--19:19: _AMC - PREACHER Prem...
- 05/22/16--19:22: _Adele - "Send My Lo...
- 05/22/16--19:23: _.@NickJonas and @To...
- 05/22/16--19:23: _Game of Thrones 6x0...
- 05/22/16--19:29: _Fear The Walking De...
- 05/21/16--16:44: Kylie Jenner dating PartyNextDoor to get Toga jealous
- 05/21/16--16:44: Biggest tv pet peeves
- 05/21/16--16:56: Viggo is not purposefully ignoring studio offers
- 05/21/16--17:17: Kim Now Prefers "Nontouring" Over Contouring
- 05/21/16--18:22: lady gaga's childhood piano doesn't sell at auction
- 05/21/16--18:41: Tony Award™ nominee Daveed Diggs doing things again
- 05/21/16--19:03: Outlander 2x08 - The Fox's Lair - Promo (Starz)
- 05/21/16--20:16: Fred Armisen hosts SNL.
- 05/21/16--20:44: NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals Game 3
- 05/21/16--22:16: Why Xena and Gabrielle never got together
- 05/22/16--19:19: AMC - PREACHER Premiere tonight 10/9c
- 05/22/16--19:22: Adele - "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" Music Video
- 05/22/16--19:23: .@NickJonas and @ToveLo Get #Close and Steamy on the #BBMAs
- 05/22/16--19:23: Game of Thrones 6x06 promo and inside episode 6x05
- 05/22/16--19:29: Fear The Walking Dead 2x08 Promo
Kylie, 18, has been hanging with rapper PartyNextDoor, 22, in an attempt to make Tyga jealous since they just recently broke-up. But Tyga has been busy showing off his new lingerie model girlfriend, Demi Rose, so it may not be working. According to sources (AKA Kris), Kylie is not worrying too much about Tyga moving on so quickly as she knows she has good things going for her (like her overly-priced Lip Kits).
Have you ever broke-up with an F-boy just to date another to get your ex F-boy jealous?
What's Your Big Television Pet Peeve? https://t.co/HhCfPOuQyl— pajiba (@pajiba) May 20, 2016
What are your biggest (tv) pet peeves?
“I guess you could call the movies I do off the beaten track, I’m not willfully ignoring studio movies. I’m just looking for stories I think are worth telling.”
“I’m happy to make one really good movie a year,” Mortensen says. “The process does take a toll. It’s hard just to get a movie made and find attention for it.”
“They were picking up a tone that wasn’t really there,” Ross says. “There’s something about Viggo — he’s a man’s man, but he’s also physically fit, and believes intellectually in the words coming out of his mouth.”
“I’m happy to make one really good movie a year,” He says. “The process does take a toll. It’s hard just to get a movie made and find attention for it.”
src: 1 | 2
I'm shocked he has his own tag tbh & sorry mods, ily <3
For Vogue UK, Kim Kardashian discussed makeup trends with famous makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury and Vogue's Fiona Golfar. Apparently contouring is out and "nontouring" is in!
Kim on her shift in makeup routine:"I think right now it's more about nontouring, like real skin with less make-up on it. I'm trying to wear less... and my husband loves me without make-up," she told the packed auditorium, which included said husband Kanye West in the front row. "Now when I travel I just bring a small make-up case, and I'm content with that. I'm really into strobing now, so just highlighting the skin without using bronzer. I love contouring and I don't think I'd stop contouring my nose - I know people think I've had a nose job but it really is just make-up!"
Also from the article:
- Wore full makeup when she gave birth to her first child, wore no makeup for her second child
- Does some promo for Charlotte Tilbury, Kim promotes the Legendary Lashes mascara as one of her favorites
- She cringes at some of her hair and makeup from the earliest seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- She went to makeup school at 14
A beauty post & a Kardashian post in one! Discuss either one or both :)
Lady Gaga’s Childhood Piano Fails To Sell At New York Auction https://t.co/EHgBWmWh0Z— CBS New York (@CBSNewYork) May 22, 2016
- gaga's childhood piano failed to meet its reserve price saturday when los angeles-based julien’s auctions offered it as part of the “music icons” memorabilia sale at the hard rock cafe new york
- the piano had a pre-sale estimate of $100,000 to $200,000.
- more than 85 elvis presley items also were auctioned by julien’s. they included a 1969 gibson dove guitar that presley’s father made for him. it sold for $334,000
is your fave a fad?
Neighbors 2 star Zac Efron stopped by Late Night With Seth Meyers to show off his fresh all white suit, chat about all of his upcoming blockbusters, and explain why Seth Rogen used to hate him.
Paraphrased from @ZacEfron. @DailyNews. YouTube, 1. @OceanUp
Rude!! Everyone loves Troy.
ontd, how well does your fave rock an updo? (ari stans need not reply)
mods, i hope i did the pictures properly this time
did you cry for Claire? i did
Green ArrowStehen Amell[lol nice one E!] opened up to @E! about his former co-star Colton Haynes while promoting his latest abominationTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. You may recall, the former Teen Wolf recently opened up to @EW after years and years of speculation by glamour_addict, wakeupsid, dobby, demon48180, ljtryout,and iamamerman.
Robbie Amell's cousin spills: "I'm so happy for Colton. A fan three or four months ago at a Comic-Con convention basically tried to bait me into outing him. I got in touch with him and was like, 'Hey, man, this happened [and] I didn't know what to say. I simply deflected and we moved on.'...He emailed me back and said, 'You know, I really appreciate that and I've recently made some decisions over the past few months and I'm excited about what's in the future.' I'm excited for him, too."
Paraphrased from @E!.
tl;dr just wanted to make sure everyone saw that awkward af promo shot
- Musical guest is Courtney Barnett.
- Starts at 10:30c/11:30est
B Scott's sources are saying Tamar has been fired from The Real bc she didn't test well with audiences. She also posted an Insta recently w I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (👀) and it's not in good taste to tell you who...... but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)....I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me.....In the late great prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself😂 to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media...until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I've been had).
They better leave Loni and Jeannie alone lmfao pic.twitter.com/eat5nmCoVm— forgetful (@jessicaSTANchez) May 22, 2016
I hope Jeannie gets lost in Singapore, bitch is not needed on The Real. Replace her with Brenda Song— - (@fentyvonne) May 22, 2016
Source 1 | 2 | May 22, 2016">3
she unfollowed Loni and Jeannie. im not surprised her fans are being racist towards jeannie, considering Tamar herself has called her a "tiger heffer" to her face as if thats not offensive
The Toranto Raptors stay alive and take Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers 99-84. Bismack Biyombo helped the Raptors to victory with 26reb and 4blk.
What a hypocrite! https://t.co/cz4WFKt8Xy— Page Six (@PageSix) 21 May 2016
- On Wednesday, Leo flew ~6,400 km/4,000 miles from Cannes to New York to accept the Riverkeeper "Big Fish" award for his "dedication to the environment on a global scale." Less than 24 hours later, the Aviator star flew back to Cannes to attend amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS gala.
- A source close to Leo claimed that the actor/environmentalist only "hitched a ride with someone already flying back and to Cannes. Hitching a ride was the only way he could make it in time for both events." Leo did not charter his own flights.
- An excerpt from Leo's Oscar acceptance speech: "Climate change is real. It is happening right now. It is the most urgent threat facing our entire species, and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating. ... Let us not take this planet for granted. I do not take tonight for granted."
ONTD, should Leo have opted for a more eco-friendly way to pick up his award?
Rob Tapert: "We didn’t really ever want to get them 100 percent together for a very strange reason. There was Ares [Kevin Smith], God of War, who we loved. We did not want to give up the hold that character had over Xena and the enjoyment we had with telling stories of Xena and Ares. So as much as we liked that Xena and Gabrielle were two people who were the best of friends, and perhaps intimate friends, we never wanted to give up Ares.” Tapert also says the studio wouldn't let Xena and Gabrielle appear in the same frame during the opening credits because they were worried people would think it was a lesbian show.
Renee O'Connor said that Rob would push the envelope as far as he could, but that he had to work within network guidelines.
Paraphrased from @THR. @ShadyMusic.
- Ruth : “When I read the pilot, I rang my agent and said, ‘You’re sending me something I’m never going to get and that’s mean.’”
- Seth on Dom's casting : “The actor needs to encompass everything the show encompasses, which is something that’s very dark at times but also light at times, something that is very funny at times and romantic and sexual at times,” Rogen said. “We needed an actor who could star in all those different shows, basically.”
Feel free to use this as a talkback/viewing post for you East Coasters! I'm pretty psyched as a fan of the comic, though I'm aware they had to do quite a bit of changes to have it work for television. Lots of entertaining TV tonight, but hope you tune in to witness the beauty of Ruth, Dom, and Joe on our screens on a weekly basis.
Paraphrased from @ShadyMusic. @THR.
-that "hold the door" is a book reference; they were heartbroken when GRRM told them etc
-that Sansa is not a "pure clean Stark", that she's scheming behind Jon's back, doesn't trust Jon completely, that LF still has control over her
Did you like the mid season finale, ontd?