Articles on this Page
- 05/19/16--17:09: _The Navajo Nation l...
- 05/19/16--17:09: _Lionsgate and Nashv...
- 05/19/16--17:11: _Ariana Grande defen...
- 05/19/16--17:11: _Hamilton Star Lesli...
- 05/19/16--17:14: _Whitney's "The Voic...
- 05/19/16--17:48: _Rupert Grint on the...
- 05/19/16--17:50: _Sneak Peak for toni...
- 05/19/16--18:14: _Sir Mix-a-Lot defen...
- 05/19/16--18:20: _Jesse and Jeana fro...
- 05/19/16--18:20: _Sara Ramirez Exits ...
- 05/19/16--18:24: _Kim Kardashian: 'I ...
- 05/19/16--18:38: _Bob's Burgers Produ...
- 05/19/16--18:46: _Jennifer Lawrence t...
- 05/19/16--19:00: _Legends of Tomorrow...
- 05/19/16--19:04: _Desiigner - Panda (...
- 05/19/16--19:04: _Louie CK Won $50,00...
- 05/19/16--19:06: _Arrow: Ratings Hit ...
- 05/19/16--19:07: _15 Most Shocking De...
- 05/19/16--20:10: _Orphan Black 4x07 P...
- 05/19/16--20:16: _Glee premiered 7 ye...
- 05/19/16--17:11: Hamilton Star Leslie Odom Jr. Backstage Video Blog #1
- 05/19/16--17:14: Whitney's "The Voice" hologram axed: "It must be perfect"
- 05/19/16--17:48: Rupert Grint on the set of Sick Note
- 05/19/16--17:50: Sneak Peak for tonights Legends of Tomorrow finale
- 05/19/16--18:14: Sir Mix-a-Lot defends Blake Lively
- 05/19/16--18:20: Jesse and Jeana from BF vs. GF break up
- 05/19/16--18:20: Sara Ramirez Exits Grey's Anatomy After 10-Year Run
- 05/19/16--18:38: Bob's Burgers Producers Talk 100th Episode Airing May 22nd
- 05/19/16--18:46: Jennifer Lawrence talks X-Men
- 05/19/16--19:00: Legends of Tomorrow Post Season Finale Discussion
- 05/19/16--19:04: Desiigner - Panda (Official Music Video)
- 05/19/16--19:04: Louie CK Won $50,000 on Jeopardy!
- 05/19/16--19:06: Arrow: Ratings Hit Series Low (Again) & Forbes Calls It A 'Hot Mess'
- 05/19/16--19:07: 15 Most Shocking Deaths In TV History
- 05/19/16--20:10: Orphan Black 4x07 Promo "The Antisocialism of Sex"
- The Navajo Nation, the largest indigenous tribe in America, lost two counts in a multi-million lawsuit against Urban Trashfitters.
- The Navajo had to prove that the term “Navajo” was “widely recognized by the general consuming public of the United States” to move forward with the trademark dilution case.
- The court ended up siding with Urban Trashfitters, who's defense was that 'Navajo is a generic term for a style or design.'
Source: teleSUR's Twitter
As we all know, ABC cancelled Nashville, but Lionsgate is talking to other networks in order to get the show picked up for a fifth season, also fans of the show have been constantly tweeting and signing petitions to bring back the show
"I'll never be able to swallow the fact that people feel the need to attach a successful woman to a man when they say her name."
"I saw a headline—draw your own conclusions [on the subjects] because it'll be so much drama that I don't want—they called someone another someone's ex, and that pissed me off. This person has had so many great records in the last year, and she hasn't been dating him forever. Call her by her name!"
"I hate that. Like, I'm fuming. Sorry. You opened up...I need to take a sip of water and breathe. Don't get me started on this shit."
Featuring his ESPN performance with Daveed Diggs and the Hamilton Town Hall
SOURCE 1 + 2
Yayyy!!! We finally get the Hamilton vlogs! I was ready to give up hope that we would get one with the original cast.
Whitney Houston -- Hologram Duet with Christina Aguilera Leaks!! (PHOTOS) https://t.co/hxEbzYqaOS— TMZ (@TMZ) May 19, 2016
- leaked footage of the "Voice" tribute was leaked onto Facebook today
- Whitney's estate decided to pull the plug once they saw the finished product. They weren't satisfied because the hologram simply "didn't look like Whitney."
- Statement: We are so appreciative of the opportunity for the Whitney Houston hologram to appear on NBC’s The Voice with a talent pairing as extraordinary as Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston. We were looking to deliver a ground breaking duet performance for the fans of both artists. Holograms are new technology that take time to perfect, and we believe with artists of this iconic caliber, it must be perfect. Whitney’s legacy and her devoted fans deserve perfection. After closely viewing the performance, we decided the hologram was not ready to air.
Source | Source
We never know when Rupert Grint has a new project in the bag – one day we’re going through a long news drought and another day he is spotted on set filming something new. Today, Rupert was spotted on set filming a new series called Sick Note. We know very little about this project at the moment so hopefully more information will become available soon.
Check out the pictures of Rupert (with a new haircut and wearing a snazzy suit) alongside costar Nick Frost:
We found out about this project when actress Camilla Beeput tweeted that she was about to start filming with Rupert and Nick (the tweet has since been deleted). Now we know it’s a comedy series for Sky Atlantic directed by Matt Lipsey and produced by King Bert Productions.
A short video of filming has surfaced on Newsflare. Check out Rupert in action here.
Fucking finally, the Ginger King is back!
He said: "For her to look at her butt and that little waist and to say, ‘L.A. face with an Oakland booty' doesn't that mean that the norm has changed, that the beautiful people have accepted our idea of beautiful? That's the way I took it"
"Now let me do this, as far as the critics are concerned: I don't want to come off like, ‘Oh, he's an Uncle Tom,' because I'm not. If what Blake Lively meant by that comment was, ‘Oh my goodness, I've gained weight, I look horrible,' if that's what she meant—and I doubt that she did—then I'm with the critics. But no one in the world is gonna tell me that a woman that wears that dress is thinking that she's fat. No, I'm sorry, it just doesn't happen. It sounds like to me like she was giving the line props. I think it's almost a nod of approval, and that was what I wanted. I wanted our idea of beautiful to be accepted. I think now not only is it accepted, but it's expected."
src: 1 | your fave
-Jesse Wellens and Jeana Smith, known from YouTube channel ‘PrankvsPrank’ has decided to call it quits.
-They quit their relationship after 7 long years and give a tragic farewell
-They are also giving up on their daily videos
Mods, they have over 2 billion views on YouTube and are significantly famous on the internet/Youtube
This is so sad :(
Sara: "I'm deeply grateful to have spent the last 10 years with my family at Grey's Anatomy and ABC but for now I'm taking some welcome time off. Shonda's been so incredible to work for and we will definitely continue our conversations! I send my love to Ellen [Pompeo], the rest of the cast and crew, and I look forward to always being a part of the Shondaland family!"
Shonda: "Dr. Callie Torres came into our lives dancing it out in her underwear almost a decade ago and I could not be happier or more proud of her journey. Sara Ramirez's performance inspired me as well as millions of fans each week. We wish her the best on her well-deserved time off. I will miss Callie tremendously, but am excited for what the future holds for Sara. She will always have a home at Shondaland."
In a new preview of KUWTK, Kim reveals how Rob surprised and forced her to talk to Blac Chyna.
Since Bob's Burgers debut in 2011, The Hollywood Reporter has interviewed the producers on the success of the show as the 100th episode is airing this Sunday. They watched it "go from a bubble show to a bona fide hit". It's definitely worth a read, but here's some highlights:
- Fox didn't think there was enough difference between Gene and Daniel, so Tina was created and replaced Daniel
- Even if the execs didn't see the potential by the numbers, the support from social media really boosted the show
- The voice actors attracted their loyal fanbases (from being stand up comics) to watch the show. Also other famous celebrities were fans of these voice actors and wanted to get in on the action (ex. Kevin Kline/Fischoeder is a big Eugene Mirman/Gene fan)
- The producers believe Bob's Burgers can last as long as The Simpsons/Family Guy, that they are 'just scratching the surface' of what the show can really do
The Hollywood Reporter
Bob's Burgers discussion post! What has been your favorite (or least favorite) episodes from season 6?
- Said she, Fassbender and McAvoy made a deal that if one of them doesn't come back, the other two won't be back either
- Says Mystique's body paint is "rock bottom and could not suck more"
- Loves the fans and character but thinks of the importance of a year, and 3 months out of that year
Oh, the doubts and hardships of the rich and famous.
-says season 2 feels like a new show
-Season 2 Brings Arrow writer Keto Shimizu and Flash writer Grainne Godfree to Legends of tomorrow, which will help the Arrow-Flash-Legends stories work better together.
-Laurel’s Death: “is interesting because it doesn’t require an appearance of an actor from another show. It’s just a thing that happens on the other show that sort of changes the plot of one of the sister shows.” Her death will resonate into season two. Having something happen on one show and the ripple effects cross into the other two, makes their tv universe feels big.
-Plan on “infusing” season 2 with even more familiar faces from the DC Universe. Want people who are going to be integral to the season long story, rather than just one episode.
-Got asked about Constantine/Jonah Hex: “have plans for guests of that magnitude or bigger for season 2”
-Are establishing the threat in next season from a completely different angle
because vandal savage was the shittest villain to date, even more than snore al ghul, imo!
-201 will feel like a new pilot w/ new good and bad guys, new stakes and dynamics
-season 2 will have a completely different tone because the Legends have a whole different purpose - where do you go from saving the world?
-talks multiverse: “might have to put a pin in that, it’s hard enough to time travel in one universe” (previously, Andrew Kreisberg has said the waverider could go anywhere)
Full interview @ source (ign) / thr twitterdeadline twitter
This video is only four months too late.
It was a Tidal exclusive for a good week too lmao!
Ontd, are you still bopping to Panda?
Louis CK won last night's Jeopardy! He competed against CNN's Kate Bouldaun and The Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart. Louie will be contributing $50,000 to the Fistula Foundation, which helps women in Africa and Asia who struggle with obstetric fistulas.
Ratings have (for the second time in recent memory) hit a SERIES low with a Live + Same Day rating of 0.70 in Adults 18-49 (share of 2), and 1.94 million viewers - marking this as the first time in the show's four seasons that Arrow has fallen below 2 million viewers.
Furthermore, Forbes contributor Erik Kain has branded the show a "hot mess", and asked that soul-searching question that keeps us all awake at night - can anything save it now?
Forbes' Erik Kain has a lot of salient points to make, such as how after the team let that nuke touch down on US soil last week (and tens of thousands of people were killed), "our heroes crack jokes and deal with daddy issues".
It is truthfully acknowledged that this episode is not, in fact, the worst ever... there have been much worse ones without any doubt, but it is believed that the show simply can't 'muster any heart' any more.
"Felicity is a bit teary about the most devastating attack on American soil in the history of everything, but by and large people are all fine."
There is cognitive dissonance between the stark devastation of the plot/realities portrayed in the show, and the 'implausible' behaviour of the characters
Actors phoning it in?
Everyone just given up?
All of the above?
Erik Kain for Forbes believes that the show still has some measure of potential, but that wiping the slate clean may be the only way to cure what clearly ails it. "I'm not sure it can be saved, but I hope it is."
This has been Your Good & Noble OP, reporting.
Sources:Forbes, TV By The Numbers and Promo Pic.
Random 5 from the list:
• Will Gardner (The Good Wife) - the show hadn't really involved any deaths prior to his, so it was seen as a shock.
• Rita (Dexter) - although the show was about a serial killer, "you were so sure that she was safe" (what idiot thought she was safe?)
• Zoe Barnes (House Of Cards) - if you had seen the UK equivalent you knew she wasn't safe, but you probably thought she would be killed later in the season, instead they killed her in episode one of season two.
• Dr. Kutner (House) - his suicide was seen as shocking to some because he came off as a bubbly, put together person.
• Jane (Breaking Bad) - Walt stood there and watched her die, which was seen as a "point of no return for our anti-hero"
Some of these are really stupid.
More at the source
jennaushkowitz"I can not believe its been 7 years to the day that we premiered on TV. How time flies."
kevinmchale"7 years ago today we began our lil journey. Mannnnn how fast that all went by. Also 7 years ago today, we missed our flight @jennaushkowitz ;)"
msleamichele"#tbt 7 years ago.. It's unbelievable how quickly time can go by.. To think we aired 7 years ago today.. Found this photo from our Upfronts trip to NYC just days before the premiere. We were all so excited. We went around the table and each said something we loved about each other.. No matter where we all are now.. I will always think back to this night. #glee"
+ From last week...
Happy Birthday to our Captain!! #5— Matthew Morrison (@Matt_Morrison) 11 May 2016
Source 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
ONTD, when did you stop