Articles on this Page
- 03/23/16--16:09: _New Dizzee Rascal I...
- 03/23/16--16:09: _Comics Released Today
- 03/23/16--16:32: _Beyoncé has 13 new ...
- 03/23/16--16:41: _"It" Models on the ...
- 03/23/16--16:46: _Khloé Kardashian mi...
- 03/23/16--16:53: _Rose McGowan Defend...
- 03/23/16--17:46: _Billie Piper and La...
- 03/23/16--18:17: _Celebs Celebrate Na...
- 03/23/16--18:18: _Arrow 4x17 "Beacon ...
- 03/23/16--18:34: _Survivor Kaoh Rong:...
- 03/23/16--19:24: _Supernatural 11x17 ...
- 03/23/16--19:25: _Fifth Harmony To Ap...
- 03/23/16--19:58: _Courtney Stodden re...
- 03/23/16--20:24: _Ellie Goulding's in...
- 03/24/16--14:38: _Gary Shandling Dies...
- 03/24/16--15:00: _ Fox renews BROOKLY...
- 03/24/16--15:21: _Deborah Ann Woll ta...
- 03/24/16--15:22: _Adult Swim/Toonami ...
- 03/24/16--15:41: _New Game of Thrones...
- 03/24/16--16:33: _ Jaime King is mad ...
- 03/23/16--16:09: New Dizzee Rascal Interview
- 03/23/16--16:09: Comics Released Today
- 03/23/16--16:32: Beyoncé has 13 new unlisted videos on her Vevo channel
- 03/23/16--16:41: "It" Models on the Runway
- 03/23/16--16:46: Khloé Kardashian might be stealing her tweets from Yahoo Answers
- 03/23/16--17:46: Billie Piper and Laurence Fox split
- 03/23/16--18:17: Celebs Celebrate National Puppy Day
- 03/23/16--18:18: Arrow 4x17 "Beacon of Hope" promo
- 03/23/16--18:34: Survivor Kaoh Rong: S32E06 - "Play or Go Home"
- 03/23/16--19:24: Supernatural 11x17 promo
- 03/24/16--14:38: Gary Shandling Dies at 66
- Most known for The Larry Sanders Show and It’s Garry Shandling’s Show
- Wrote episodes of Sanford and Son, Welcome Back Kotter, and The Harvey Korman Show
- 03/24/16--15:00: Fox renews BROOKLYN NINE-NINE and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
- 03/24/16--15:22: Adult Swim/Toonami announce 2 new seasons of anime classic FLCL.
- Due for release in 2017/2018.
- Director of the original series Kazuya Tsurumaki is returning in a supervisor capacity. Also returning is original character designer Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.
- Plot details known so far:
- 03/24/16--15:41: New Game of Thrones season 6 character portraits!
- 03/24/16--16:33: Jaime King is mad at the Fug Girls
-Talks about growing up in council flats.
-Talks about gun culture in the UK.
-Learned how to DJ and MC.
-Was inspired by Crunk and Timbaland.
-Was known in college for being on pirate radio
ComicList: New Comic Book Releases List for 03/23/2016 https://t.co/ALP6tqapcr— ComicList (@ComicList) March 22, 2016
-Harley Quinn #26
-Wonder Woman #50
-All-New All-Different Avengers #7
-Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat #4
-Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 #25
-Tomb Raider II #2
UPDATE: Her iTunes is back up but something big is happening, the album is confirmed for April release.— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) March 23, 2016
hold onto your lace fronts, sistren
These are videos of models you love to love and love to hate. Models who are considered popular and making a name for themselves in 2016. Watch how they've improved, slayed, and made their way into the pool of sought-after-models this year.
Joan's been in the game for years, but that doesn't make her any less popular in 2016. Did I mention she was the first Latina to represent Estee Lauder? Link
Lineisy walked her first runway show as an exclusive for Prada. Link
Taylor became a Victoria's Secret Angel just last year. Link
Gigi has a total of 9 Vogue covers so far with Vogue France being her latest one. Link
Kendall recently got her own special issue courtesy of Vogue US. Link
Imaan appeared on her Vogue cover September of last year. She was also on the beautiful cover of Teen Vogue with fellow models Aya Jones and Lineisy Montero, which made waves for fans of models who are woc as they discussed beauty and race. Link
Bella recently won "Model of the Year" over last year's winner Gigi Hadid. Link
ONTD which models do you currently love and which ones do you wish would go away?
Thanks for your patience mods!
-A suit filed by 85-year-old Elna Ebner alleges she suffered permanent brain damage after a July 2015 incident in which she was knocked down by McGowan's dog, and cracked her skull. In addition to physical injuries, the plaintiff claims she is suffering from "severe emotional distress and mental suffering" and is asking for medical & incidental compensation
-McGowan insists that she's not responsible for Ebner's injuries, stating that her "sweet-as-pie" dog - a large, mixed breed foster called Mrs Noodle - was on a walk with a dog walker when she, Mrs Noodle, put her paws on Ebner's knees. Ebner is 4'7" and, according to McGowan's statement, was standing on a 65% incline.
-McGowan continues: "Do I wish this tiny elderly woman hadn't stopped to talk to my foster dog? Yes. Did it happen? Yes. Am I responsible? No."
-McGowan was filming in NYC at the time of the incident.
Billie Piper and Laurence Fox have split after nine years of marriage— Trend Style Daily (@TrendStyleDaily) March 23, 2016
Billie Piper and Laurence Fox have… https://t.co/cBEId56Zd7
- Met in 2006 and married in 2007.
- Have two sons, Winston (7) and Eugene (3).
- They also have matching Mr and Mrs tattoos.
The Gondol tribe lost the immunity challenge for the second week in a row. Peter was voted out 4-2 over Julia.
Next week, MERGE!
If you want to talk about spoilers, please put it behind an LJ spoiler cut!
The girls of Fifth Harmony are set to appear on the popular UK show in two weeks. Hopefully, an interview is also planned!
Tomorrow, Fifth Harmony will perform a mini-concert at Jimmy Kimmel LIVE. Usually for those mini-concerts, the artists perform 4 songs. 2 are aired live, and they already aired a 'Worth It' performance for Jimmy Kimmel in the past (so there's a small chance they air the performance of the song). The setlist could possibly be 'Work from Home', 'Worth It', 'BO$$' and... 'The Life'? Their choreographer Sean Bankhead teased on snapchat that they were working on "New Shit" while rehearsing for the show, and the song is now listed on the 7/27 iTunes tracklist.
The girls are flying to the UK to snatch that number one! The world domination is strarting!
sources: 5hnewsUK x itunes
Source 1 and 2
Have you ever lost half your virginity to a man 35 years older than you?
Didn't see this posted yet...Ellie Goulding at Westminster Abbey during Commonwealth Day service from a few days ago... singing acoustic/Eva Cassidy version of Fields of Gold
BREAKING: Fox renews BROOKLYN NINE-NINE and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH... https://t.co/NIQdULQ4lW— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) 24. März 2016
Summary of interview under the spoiler cut just in case:
- says that Karen wants to see good in Frank because if he's a monster then she's a monster for killing Wesley
- read the Silence of the Lambs to prepare for Karen's storyline, said she went in 'fully prepared' for the chemistry between her character and Frank's
- says that Frank is a sort of 'mentor' to Karen
This is a Karen Page/Frank Castle/Kastle appreciation post, none for Matt Murdock bye
Elektra stans are also welcome because I'm nice like that.
embedding like this allowed right? hope 3rd time is the charm mods
@fuggirls I used to LOVE @hcocks @msmorganzola from #GoFugYourself. I thought they were cheeky, rad chicks that made jokes but with a wink. Now I realize that not only do they exemplify the unending cycle of women bashing other women, but that they are also the new Perez Hilton of fashion "bloggers" (before Perez turned it around realizing that words fucking HURT) I woke up being compared to my friends & peers in a contest of how awful we dress @katemara #rooneymara & @emrata. See pic-the irony is that these guys were just nominated for a CFDA award. No biggie. I once expressed that I was bummed by your commentary & it seems being honest- woman to woman that you're coming guns blazing. Jessica & Heather- I wish you the best, that you weren't exemplifying in such a nasty way a systemic issue of shaming, judging & comparing. This begins for girls from the minute they are born. Just like the kids in school that bullied me for having "weird" style because I had to make my outfits from that which I found at the Goodwill; that "weird" style turned me into something. It's amazing what limited resources can do for your creativity. This isn't some white, privileged chic whining. I guess bullies follow you like a shadow, it is endless. No person deserves it. No person leaves the house thinking "hey, I want to look like shit & can't wait to be judged by the world & a bunch of other women." It doesn't matter if you are going to school, if you work at a bank, if you are a stay at home parent or an actor. We all are doing our best with our own insecurities and lives. Call me the new f-ing Pollyanna - I don't care. Be halfway decent & somewhat nice. Maybe when you pulverize us & all that we do, post a picture of yourselves next to it so we at least can see who is verbally assaulting us. Maybe consider there are REAL hearts, REAL people you are hurting. From the designers, interns, the many people that spend weeks sewing each bead, everyone that has had a dream to make pretty clothes & did. To those that busted their asses to be working actors hoping to entertain humanity in a world filled with pain. Do as you please. Peace be with you.