Articles on this Page
- 02/26/16--11:11: _Jennifer Garner For...
- 02/26/16--11:11: _Gods of Egypt expec...
- 02/26/16--11:11: _Future EGOT Winner ...
- 02/26/16--11:12: _Lobo Príncipe Tyler...
- 02/26/16--18:50: _CL x VOGUE do Hello...
- 02/26/16--18:50: _Sleepy Hollow 3x13 ...
- 02/26/16--18:52: _Cheryl Cole is dati...
- 02/26/16--19:30: _Keke Palmer Release...
- 02/26/16--20:08: _Meet your Veronica!...
- 02/26/16--20:12: _Raleigh Ritchie for...
- 02/26/16--20:17: _Fifth Harmony Inter...
- 02/26/16--20:20: _Karmin - Come With ...
- 02/26/16--20:25: _ Elementary 4x15 "U...
- 02/26/16--20:45: _JJ Abrams says Star...
- 02/26/16--20:45: _Yoko Ono hospitalized
- 02/26/16--22:42: _Lady Gaga calls out...
- 02/26/16--22:45: _Kanye's new album is…
- 02/27/16--06:31: _This week (2/27) in...
- 02/27/16--06:31: _Honest Trailers - F...
- 02/27/16--06:32: _Darren Criss cranky...
- 02/26/16--11:11: Jennifer Garner For Vanity Fair
- 02/26/16--18:50: CL x VOGUE do Hello Bitches NYFW style
- 02/26/16--18:50: Sleepy Hollow 3x13 "Dark Mirror" Promo
- 02/26/16--18:52: Cheryl Cole is dating Liam Payne?
- 02/26/16--20:08: Meet your Veronica! Archie cast complete
- 02/26/16--20:20: Karmin - Come With Me (Pure Imagination)
- 02/26/16--20:25: Elementary 4x15 "Up to Heaven and Down to Hell" Promo
- 02/26/16--20:45: JJ Abrams says Star Wars will get an openly gay character.
- 02/26/16--20:45: Yoko Ono hospitalized
- 02/26/16--22:42: Lady Gaga calls out Sony & Luke
- 02/26/16--22:45: Kanye's new album is…
- 02/27/16--06:31: This week (2/27) in Japanese music news
- 02/27/16--06:31: Honest Trailers - Fire Emblem
- 02/27/16--06:32: Darren Criss cranky with fans after they call his girlfriend 'Satan'
“It was a real marriage. “It wasn’t for the cameras. And it was a huge priority for me to stay in it. And that did not work.”
“Let me just tell you something. We had been separated for months before I ever heard about the nanny. She had nothing to do with our decision to divorce. She was not a part of the equation. Bad judgment? Yes. It’s not great for your kids for [a nanny] to disappear from their lives.”
“I didn’t marry the big fat movie star; I married him. And I would go back and remake that decision. I ran down the beach to him, and I would again. You can’t have these three babies and so much of what we had. He’s the love of my life. What am I going to do about that? He’s the most brilliant person in any room, the most charismatic, the most generous. He’s just a complicated guy. I always say, ‘When his sun shines on you, you feel it.’ But when the sun is shining elsewhere, it’s cold. He can cast quite a shadow.”
“Of course this is not what I imagined when I ran down the beach, but it is where I am. We still have to help each other get through this. He’s still the only person who really knows the truth about things. And I’m still the only person that knows some of his truths.”
“It’s not Ben’s job to make me happy. The main thing is these kids—and we’re completely in line with what we hope for them. Sure, I lost the dream of dancing with my husband at my daughter’s wedding. But you should see their faces when he walks through the door. And if you see your kids love someone so purely and wholly, then you’re going to be friends with that person.”
Quotes from some reviews:
- "Yes, they are mostly white, though Black Panther himself Chadwick Boseman shows up as Thoth, the god of wisdom, a character who tips this movie's diversity scale by cloning himself a hundred times."
- "Everyone is an Aussie with Donald Trumpish orange spray tan and a forced British accent."
- "It seems as though a decent chunk of the Gods of Egypt budget went toward Butler's skin bronzer -- money that would have been better spent on the cheap-looking special effects, which appear to be culled from Ghostbusters II."
- "Call it "Clash of the Whitans," and call it a folly that doesn't have the energy or delirium to qualify as entertaining crap. It's just crap."
another white washed movie flopping, when will hollywood ever learn?
Not official yet, so no info on what will happen with Hamilton.
yay for him but i officially won't get to see the original cast :(. his replacement betta slay!
ONTD fav Tyler Posey rocked out to a-ha's “Take On Me” and Harvey Danger’s “Flagpole Sitta” on
Paraphrased from @MTV. @LSB, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. YouTube, 1, 2, 3.
CL gets that American promo ahead of her American debut!!!
are you excited for CL's american debut ontd? how do u think she will do?
Non-Crane flashbacks and Abbie POV ❤_❤
Everyone's favourite sun journalist is back with a #exclusive that Liam is dating Cheryl
-They've both been dating for 3 months since December
-They've been a good fit since they met when he was 17 (though they met actually he was 14) and are both northern
-he's so smitten that he got his rose tattoo to match her ass tattoo
-She's helping him deal with life after the spotlight and he's helping her live again after her terrible marriage
-They're both very loyal and as a result are suited to each other.
This is hilarious, bless Dan Wooton
KJ Apa as Archie Andrews and Luke Perry as Fred Andrews
Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper and Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones
Ashleigh Murray as Josie McCoy and Madelaine Petsch as Cheryl Blossom
The album title:
“It felt like it was about growing up through the relationships that you kind of make in your early 20s or late teens, they kind of inform the person you end up becoming in some ways. 'You’re a man now, boy' felt like something that one of those people that I have relationships with, in this part of my life, would say to me.”
Including previous EP tracks on the album:
“Initially, I was really against it. I always thought an album should be all new songs so I thought it would be 12 new songs but then as I started to put it together there were a few songs that it felt a bit weird not including them. I realised that there was no way of me getting across what I discovered I had to get across with the album without those songs. It would have felt disjointed without them.”
Collaborating with Stormzy on “Keep It Simple”:
“There’s a lot of bravado to Stormzy, but his songs are real. Originally I had written a verse over that section and it just didn’t feel right, I didn’t feel like I was saying anything new in that verse and I thought if I brought somebody else in who had a completely different perspective to me then that could make it more interesting and I thought who better than Stormzy…it made sense for him to bring that different perspective”.
On his second album:
“I want to get this one done in six months. The first one took a couple years, it will be nice to shrink down that length of time”.
Full interview here
My album is out! This is so cool. 15 year old me is freaking out. Thank you for your support. Love RR x pic.twitter.com/X29RQXPIA6— Raleigh Ritchie (@RaleighRitchie) February 26, 2016
You’re a Man Now, Boy is out now! Buy the album here. You can also stream it on Spotify, Vevo or Apple Music.
Source:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The ladies of Fifth Harmony stopped by the studio and talked about #WorkFromHome, 7/27, the solos distribution, the creative process, how they had to change the name of their single, their journey, etc.
- The producers decide who sings which part and sometimes it sucks for the girls
- Normani wanted Ally's part in 'Work From Home'
- The song was originally called 'Work' but they changed the name because Rihanna released her single recently. But they're happy with the change
- They talk how they were thrown in this business at 15, 16 & 19 and had to live all those experiences in front of the public
- They're happy they went through all this together instead of alone
- Working with Max Martin and his team
- Lauren gets emotional @10:00 explaining how hard it was and how their journey changed her
- They had to adjust with each others personalities, but it was easy since they're all genuine
- One of the host called the police on the girls because their fans were too loud(this part is actually really funny)
- They talk about today's hit songs
- They feel like like lyrics are more important now
- They see winning a Grammy as a goal
- They had the intention to go to the Grammys this year, but they wanted to work on the new music
- They're at this point in their career where they want validation from the industry
- They're really excited about the new music
Honestly, the interview is very interesting. Probably one of my favorites. For anyone curious about how the solos distribution work, the recording process, etc. Poor Lauren, being 16, moving out and feeling alone. And Lmao the part where one of the radio host confess that he called the police on the girls. They wanted to drag him so badly!
sources: part1 x part2 x photos
When Watson runs into Captain Gregson and his secret girlfriend, a former NYPD officer, she inadvertently sets the couple’s breakup in motion. Also, Holmes and Watson investigate the murder of a wealthy woman who left her considerable estate solely to a beloved dog. Academy Award nominee Virginia Madsen guest stars as Paige, Captain Gregson’s secret girlfriend.
Source 1 + 2 + 3
J.J. Abrams, the director behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens, confirmed that there would be openly gay characters in future franchise installments, according to The Daily Beast.
During a pre-Oscars event at his Bad Robot HQ in Los Angeles, Abrams said said that he wants Star Wars to be a more inclusive universe, then referenced LGBTQ community.
"To me, the fun of Star Wars is the glory of possibility," Abrams said. "So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say there wouldn't be a homosexual character in that world."
More at the SOURCE
-apparently rushed to the hospital after calling 911 saying she was possibly having a stroke
-rep has not yet confirmed reports
-spokesperson Elliot Mintz says it was not a stroke but extreme flu like symptoms and she will be released tomorrow
Previously said he was going to drop an album this summer. It's called…
My next album is titled "Turbo Grafx 16" as of now…— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 27, 2016
just on some super nerd vibes… one of my favorite gaming systems when I was a kid…— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 27, 2016
Blazing Lazers was probably my favorite game on that console …— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 27, 2016
We actually played Spy Hunter at my mom’s house!!!— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 27, 2016
What would you call an album if you had to ONTD?
Link to previous week's news
- Teshima Aoi's "Ashita e no Tegami" (trans. "Letter to Tomorrow") held steady in CD sales and downloads, leading it rise from #2 last week to #1 this week in the JAPAN Hot 100
-- Teshima Aoi (28) is a voice actress and singer best known for singing and voicing in the Ghibli movies "Tales from Earthsea" and "From up on Poppy Hill"
-- "Ashita e no Tegami" is the theme song to Fuji TV's Monday evening drama "Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Naiteshimau" (also known as "Love That Makes You Cry"). The story as Fuji TV puts it is: "'Love That Makes You Cry' follows the story of love, friendship and growth of six young men and women who move from countryside to the big city of Tokyo, each with their own dreams and aspirations. Among them is Oto Sugihara (Kasumi Arimura) and Ren Soda (Kengo Kora). After her mother died, Oto was raised by adoptive parents in Hokkaido. Although she has given up on having any high hopes or big dreams for her future, she still remains positive and faces life with optimistic attitude. One day, she finds out the fact that her adoptive parents are planning to marry her to the wealthy man in town in order to solve their financial debt. Ren Soda was raised by his grandfather in Fukushima. Ren works hard on one job after another in order to earn the money to buy back his grandfather's land so that they can start farming again. By chance, Oto and Ren meet in Hokkaido and they decide to move to Tokyo to find new life to change their fate and future. However, as soon as they arrive Tokyo, they get separated in the crowds…"
Trailer for "Love That Makes You Cry":
"Ashita e no Tegami" by Teshima Aoi:
- Kobushi Factory's "Sakura Night Fever" (trans. "Cherry Blossom Night Fever") came out on top in CD single sales this week with a little under 40,000 sold but lacked in the numbers in downloads and other avenues to push it to number 1 on this week's charts.
-- Kobushi Factory (also known as "Magnolia Factory") is an 8 member group that is under the Hello! Project umbrella of idol groups that was formed in 2015. They won the New Artist Award at 2015's Japan Record Awards, making them one of this year's idol groups to look out for.
"Sakura Night Fever" by Kobushi Factory (the music video is the fever ver since it was harder to find the normal version):
- A Ou P's "Zenryoku Batankyuu" (trans. "Going Out Like a Light" or "Falling Asleep ASAP" etc.) rose from number 2 last week in the Hot Animation Charts to number 1 this week while the previous opening theme they did for "Osomatsu-san", "Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoi Ko Dake" (trans. "The Hanamaru Whistle is for Good Kids Only"), still remains on the charts at number 7. This week marked the release of the audio-drama CD for the "Osomatsu-san" franchise as well so look for it in next week's album charts.
-- A Ou P is a girl group that was formed in 2013 under the premise put forth by Nikkei Entertainment and anime-focused channel "Anime Theater X" of "Let's put girls together that love anime." Their full name is "Anime wo 'Katte ni' Ouen Project" (rough trans. "Self-propelled anime cheerleading project"). There are 6 current members and 4 former members.
-- "Zenryoku Batankyuu" is the second opening theme to popular anime "Osomatsu-san.""Osomatsu-san" is a popular anime blah blah go look it up if you're interested.
"Zenryoku Batankyuu" by A Ou P (short promo):
"Osomatsu-san" 2nd OP:
- Late Japanese composer Asahina Takashi and the Osaka Philharmonic Orchestra's "Anton Bruckner's Symphony No. 7 in E major" live recording took this week's top spot in the Top Classical Albums Charts. Ozawa Seiji & the Saito Kinen Orchestra's Grammy-winning "L'enfant et les sortilèges" album unfortunately fell to number 3.
- It's predicted that next week will see Arashi's new single "Fukkatsu LOVE" (trans. "Revived Love") hit the top of the charts.
-- Arashi is a five member male idol group that is basically the face of Japan at this point since they star in several dramas, host several variety shows, and have tons of hit singles and albums. They appeal to all ages and are used in many campaigns to promote Japan across the globe. Part of the Johnny's Entertainment empire that basically almost has a monopoly on male idol groups in Japan.
"Fukkatsu LOVE" by Arashi:
New music announcements:
- GLAY HISASHI (Hisashi from the band GLAY) will write the theme for mech anime "Kuromukuro"
- Oda Kazumasa is releasing a compilation album called "Ano Hi Ano Toki"
- Horigome Yasuyuki announced his first solo album since leaving the band KIRINJI
- B'z will record a new song for the upcoming Detective Conan movie
Video sources: 123456
Wikipedia sources: 1234
Source: Smosh Games
Are you currently playing Fire Emblem Fates, ONTD?
- Many of his fans hate her primarily because they still ship him with his Glee co-star, Chris Colfer
- Fans (who clearly don't love themselves) waiting outside his 'Broadway Today' event allegedly called Mia 'satan'
- He yelled at them and then told them off of Twitter