Articles on this Page
- 02/05/16--19:00: _Burberry is Making ...
- 02/05/16--19:10: _5 Seconds Of Summer...
- 02/05/16--19:29: _Little Mix and Jaso...
- 02/05/16--19:30: _Grimm 5x09 "Star-Cr...
- 02/06/16--14:23: _Sexually fluid Nyle...
- 02/06/16--14:24: _NAACP Image Awards ...
- 02/06/16--14:24: _Jack Black guest-st...
- 02/06/16--14:24: _Natalie Portman's H...
- 02/06/16--14:25: _NAACP Winners List ...
- 02/06/16--14:25: _Marvel and Coke tea...
- 02/06/16--14:25: _STAR WARS news: Sue...
- 02/06/16--14:26: _American Horror Sto...
- 02/06/16--14:26: _Kelly Clarkson resp...
- 02/06/16--14:26: _The Magicians "The ...
- 02/06/16--14:26: _'Star Wars: The For...
- 02/06/16--15:24: _Tidal to Donate 1.5...
- 02/06/16--15:25: _Beyoncé is Performi...
- 02/06/16--15:25: _5 Characters You To...
- 02/06/16--16:18: _humanitarian kylie ...
- 02/06/16--16:32: _Yezi and other rap ...
- 02/05/16--19:10: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform Jet Black Heart On James Corden's Show
- 02/05/16--19:30: Grimm 5x09 "Star-Crossed"
- 02/06/16--14:23: Sexually fluid Nyle DiMarco covers DNA Magazine
- 02/06/16--14:24: NAACP Image Awards - Red Carpet
- 02/06/16--14:24: Jack Black guest-stars on Korean variety show
- 02/06/16--14:24: Natalie Portman's Husband Leaves Job at Paris Opera Ballet
- 02/06/16--14:25: STAR WARS news: Sueprmodel Eunice Olumide to appear in Rogue One
- 02/06/16--14:26: American Horror Story: Hotel Pops announced
- 02/06/16--14:26: The Magicians "The World In The Walls" Season 1 Epsiode 4 Preview
- 02/06/16--15:24: Tidal to Donate 1.5 Million to Black Lives Matter Movement
- 02/06/16--15:25: 5 Characters You Totally Thought Were Played by Someone Else
- 02/06/16--16:18: humanitarian kylie jenner visits an orphanage
- the brand will only feature two runway shows per year,
- they will combine womenswear and menswear in September and February,
- the new format will follow a "see now, buy now" approach,
- Versus Versace follows a similar model.
And they suck at it. Trigger warning for the first bit where Michael is making a face of some sort. Don't come at me for this.
Just watch 2:10 onwards, that's the part that matters, tbh. This is the third best song off their second best album. They start their world tour this month.
Do you still regret not seeing your garage band through its YT domination so that you too could sing like a bleating goat and have a successful career where apparently girls throw themselves at you despite your less than stellar exterior, ONTD? I know I do.
This is my annual 5SOS post. You're welcome!
Little Mix were Jason Derulo's guests tonight on his Everything is 4 tour in London. The mixed boyfriends, Jake, Jed and Jordan, went to the concert to support their girlfriends.
Some tabloids were saying today that Jade and Jed were finally official, and Perrie proved them right on her Snapchat when she called them love birds. They have been going out since September from last year after Jake, Jesy's fiancée, introduced them, but they just went official last month when they went to Paris together.
After their trip to Paris, they have been spotted together at a party with some of Jade's closest friends and at a soccer match, Chelsea vs Arsenal, and last weekend Jed took Jade to his hometown and they went out with his cousin and his friends.
Jed is the bassist of British band The Struts.
sources: 1, 2, 3 + my words
ONTD, who are you spending Valentine's Day with?
Just caught last week's episode and I have no words.
The fuck are they doing with Juliette/Eve? Not sure if like?
Anyone notice there was no Adalind this episode. They did her and Nick so bad. They need to fix that crap soon (preferably by getting rid of Adalind). I wish they would stick with the main mythology of the Black Claw and not go into the ridiculous B plots.
FYI tonight's episode was titled A Reptile Dysfunction
America's Next Top Model Cycle 22 winner Nyle DiMarco covers DNA Magazine #193, photographed by Christian Scott.
Source is my digital copy of DNA #193, available here
Christy Teigen & John Legend
Mr & Mrs Smith
Grace Gealey & Trai Byers
Tracee Ellis Ross
Gugu Mbatha Raw
Taraji P Henson
Benjamin Millepied, known to the ballet world as a dancer and choreographer and known to everyone else as Natalie Portman's husband, has left his job as head of the Paris Opera Ballet after only 15 months. He claims that he is leaving for personal reasons.
Ballet gossip doesn't get much mainstream press, but believe me, upper-crusty, artistic ballet people gossip just as much as peasants like us do. I'm not a dancer, but I love to follow ballet, so here is some of the scuttlebutt about his departure:
--Was a surprising choice, but he wanted to make some positive changes like bringing in more dancers of color. (All of the POB is currently white.)
--Wanted to make the company more contemporary. POB is one of the world's greatest Classical companies, and many insiders saw this as an affront to its history.
--He publicly insulted the dancers saying their quality wasn't good enough for him. He dissed the pieces performed by the company.
--Tried to make the dancers hustle for more money. He wanted dancers to find rich patrons and corporate sponsors to raise money. The dancers feel they are there to dance, not pimp themselves out. A lot of people considered this a very tacky, sleazy move.
--Has a reputation for moving up in the ballet world by being charming and suave.
--Posed for lots of magazine photoshoots, wanted to be a ballet celebrity.
--Some people say he is more talented at charming rich patrons than he is at choreography and running a company.
--He once stood up a New York Times reporter TWICE in one interview. The reporter even called him out on it.
--Left his long-term girlfriend to get with Natalie Portman on Black Swan. Sources inside the film said that he was fixated on Natalie, constantly finding ways to be around her and flirt with her so that he could woo her. (D-Listed calls him "Ballet K-Fed")
--Hired Sarah Lane to be Natalie's body double, but then threw her under the bus come Oscar season when Lane revealed that she had done nearly all of Portman's dancing.
--Used Natalie's celebrity to raise money for the company
--Rumors that Natalie is unhappy living in Paris
He will be replaced by Aurelie Dupont, one of the Paris Opera Ballet's best-loved ballerinas. Seriously, take some time and watch her performances, she is one of the assolutas.
Entertainer of the Year: Michael B. Jordan (boooo!)
Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture: Michael B. Jordan, Creed
Outstanding Motion Picture: Straight Outta Compton
Outstanding Drama Series: Empire
Outstanding Comedy Series: Black-ish
Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series: Terrence Howard, Empire (boooo!)
Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series: Taraji P. Henson, Empire
Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series: Tracee Ellis Ross, Black-ish
Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture: Sanaa Lathan, The Perfect Guy
I asked dad to help me with this for if I won & still wanted to say: THANK U AFRICAN AMERICAN FAM ❤️#FreshOffTheBoat pic.twitter.com/EgOKhk9n7M— Hudson David Yang (@HudsonDYang) February 6, 2016
rest of the winners at the sourcesource
Excuse to discuss last night's awards! Nice to see Non-black POC turn up - Ken Jeong and Gina Rodriguez were also there presenting.
The Coke/Marvel Super Bowl ad is not Civil War footage. Actual Cap trailer coming right before kickoff: https://t.co/kjiNzcYl2r— Mike Sampson (@mjsamps) February 5, 2016
- Marvel and Coke are teaming up for a mysterious 60-second spot during the Superbowl. Speculation is that it's a Coke ad that will feature Marvel characters. "It seems as if this may be more of a partnership between the two brands, where some Marvel characters show up to promote their favorite soda. There may be some footage from existing Marvel movies, but don’t expect this spot to be the full trailer from the film."
- Separately, a new trailer for Civil War is rumored to air very early on in the Superbowl."We have confirmed there will be a new Captain America: Civil War trailer during the Super Bowl, perhaps more specifically before the Super Bowl. Make sure you’ve got your butt in front of the TV right before kickoff to get your first look at the new footage."
- Marvel and RDJ also posted Civil War related material to celebrate Friend's Day. The Marvel video spoofs videos created by Facebook on that day.
Supermodel Eunice Olumide is reported to have a small role in the up-coming Rogue One. Her character is a nomadic Rebel leader. Her character is likely to be used in merchandising. The character is involved in a major fight scene between the Rebels and the Stormtroopers.
Read more of what she has to say about the experience at the source!!!
@god let her appear without any cgi or prosthetics
Funko announced a small line of Pops based off characters this season of AHS.
For those wondering why there's no Liz Taylor or Countess, Funko didn't have the approval to do so.
@fionagoodeposts At this time we don't have approval to make those 2 :(— Funko (@OriginalFunko) February 6, 2016
Kelly Clarkson responded to a Kesha fan who tweeted that Dr. Luke had made her cry while they were working together on her album Breakaway. In the now-deleted tweet, the Kesha fan wrote "Working with Dr. Luke brought @kelly_clarkson to tears. She isn't forced to work with him like Kesha. Set Kesha Free." The fan's tweet received over 200 retweets, and Kelly responded to them to set the record straight. Kelly tweeted, "I don't know where this info came from but yeah this never happened ha! Why people just make shit up is amazing 2 me."
The fan's tweet featured a screenshot of quotes from Clive Davis' book, where Clive said that recording with Dr. Luke had brought Kelly Clarkson to tears since she wasn't happy with the direction her album was going in. In 2013, Kelly had issued a statement, saying that Clive Davis was lying. Kelly said that Clive Davis was the one who wasn't happy with her musical choices, and that she, Max Martin, and Dr. Luke all fought to make sure that Breakaway featured the "bigger sound" that Kelly had originally wanted.
Sources: 1 + 2 + 3
What did you think of episode 4 ONTD? Did you watch ?
EXCLUSIVE: Ya'll wondering how Beyoncé is going to perform that on that Super Bowl stage? HA! She's not! #FormationOnTheField Get ready!— THE BEYHIVÉ (@TheBeyHiveTeam) February 6, 2016
Y'all gonna learn bout dem children of Celestine & Mathew, lol.— solange knowles (@solangeknowles) February 6, 2016
Slay sis, slay✊🏾
And Slay niece, slay 👼🏾
When you realize your dad took your mom to red lobster every week pic.twitter.com/Re7PPLmbvI— John Legend (@johnlegend) February 6, 2016
Always wanted to work with Beyoncé and after working with her I respect her on even more levels than I knew she was on... Real ARTist Fr— Cam Newton (@MikeWiLLMadeIt) February 6, 2016
Yo this new @Beyonce video... I can't even get through the first 30 seconds without rewinding it. that's how loaded good it is!— Danielle Brooks (@thedanieb) February 6, 2016
Before the days of IMDb, think about how many years we just casually walked around, assuming such-and-such character from our favorite movie or TV show was played by this-actor-who-totally-looks-like-him-I-swear. (Unless you wanted to pause during the ending credits, of course, but who actually did that?) It's safe to say that we just lived our lives in ignorance, blissfully unaware that the characters we thought were portrayed by this actor or that actor were actually played by someone entirely different. The horror!
2. Javier Bardem did not play the dad on Supernatural.
3. Neil Patrick Harris did not play eldest brother Francis on Malcolm in the Middle.
4. The generic white dad from Growing Pains did not play the generic white dad on Step By Step.
5. Jay (minus Silent Bob) did not play Jay in Hocus Pocus.
Despite the highly convincing evidence to the contrary, tumblr sweetheart communismkills did not shoot Drake in the ass on Degrassi.
See the rest of the list at the source.
Who are your celeb dopplegangers, ontd?
...but promises to bring her lipkit next time!
yezi released a diss song aimed at truedy which featured other truedy antis gilme, ahn soo min, and kittib
they were all on the reality rap survival show "unpretty rapstar" where they all eventually lost to truedy who is basically the korean rachel dolezal and horrible
this is a pic of TRUEDY btw
oh and THIS is what truedy looked like before she was transracial
basically the show was rigged and not only is truedy a culturally appropriating mess she SUCKS at rapping too.
so this is them laughin @ truedy and being successful while doing so
ONTD, do you STAN for rap queen Yezi? is she better than CL and hyuna?
Deliver us from FRAUDY, queens!