Articles on this Page
- 12/13/15--16:54: _Sia reveals Rihanna...
- 12/13/15--16:54: _Lifestyle vlogger p...
- 12/13/15--17:30: _Calvin Harris makes...
- 12/13/15--17:31: _Cheryl Cole Marriag...
- 12/14/15--12:11: _Billboard Top 10 fo...
- 12/14/15--12:11: _ The 100 Season 3 E...
- 12/14/15--12:23: _Queen North West Se...
- 12/14/15--13:25: _Inside "Thinking Ma...
- 12/14/15--13:25: _@RitaOra Channels h...
- 12/14/15--13:25: _LA Times Asks Us to...
- 12/14/15--13:35: _Say Hello to CNCO!!
- 12/14/15--14:07: _Taylor Swift's "fri...
- 12/14/15--15:10: _Purity Ring- heartsigh
- 12/14/15--15:10: _Did Kylie skam her ...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Shirtless Jogger Be...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Caitlyn Jenner: I F...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Highlander Daddy AK...
- 12/14/15--15:32: _Karlie Kloss Interv...
- 12/14/15--15:32: _Happy 27th Birthday...
- 12/14/15--15:33: _Jennifer Lawrence i...
- 12/13/15--16:54: Sia reveals Rihanna is still looking for ANTi songs in new interview
- 12/13/15--16:54: Lifestyle vlogger posts Youtube tutorial for semen facials
- 12/13/15--17:30: Calvin Harris makes U.S. television debut on The Tonight Show
- 12/13/15--17:31: Cheryl Cole Marriage is in trouble + Cheryl weight worries fans
- 12/14/15--12:11: Billboard Top 10 for Dec. 26, 2015
- 12/14/15--12:11: The 100 Season 3 Extended Trailer
- 12/14/15--12:23: Queen North West Sends Her First Tweet
- 12/14/15--13:35: Say Hello to CNCO!!
- The members are Zabdiel De Jesus, Richard Camacho, Joel Pimentel, Erick Brian Colón, and Christopher Vélez
- Name is pronounced C - N - C - O
- Debut song is called Devuélveme Mi Corazón
- You can follow them on twitter, instagram, and facebook @CNCOmusic
- 12/14/15--14:07: Taylor Swift's "friends" wish her a happy birthday part 2
- 12/14/15--15:10: Purity Ring- heartsigh
- 12/14/15--15:10: Did Kylie skam her kustomers?
- 12/14/15--15:11: Shirtless Jogger Becomes The Latest Internet Sensation
- His name is Ethan Renoe. He was jogging shirtless during a rainy night around Lake Michigan in Chicago and was stopped by WGN TV.
- Asked why he was shirtless outside, he answered: “It’s a great day for run [and] it’s too wet for a shirt. I love running in the rain and I’m also single!”
- The next day, after a year without using his Twitter, he tweeted: “Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out after the Shirtless Wonder video! Stay tuned for updates!”
- 12/14/15--15:11: Caitlyn Jenner: I Fucked Up
- On surviving a shark attack:“A great white jumped into my cage when I was diving in South Africa. Half its body was in the cage, and it was snapping at me. They leave the tops open and you have a regulator line running to the surface. Then they chum the water with tuna. A wave came and the tuna sort of flipped up into the air. A shark jumped up and grabbed the tuna, and half its body landed inside the cage with me. I sort of fell down to the bottom and tried to lie flat. The great white took about five or six snaps an arm’s length away from my head. The guys there said that has never happened in the 30 years they’d been doing it.”
- On surviving an engine explosion on an airplane:“Then there was this Delta Airlines flight to Russia. I was in business class, and an engine blew up in front of my eyes. It was right after ‘Sully’ Sullenberger landed in the Hudson. I was sitting there looking out at the wing, and the entire wing exploded in a fireball. I was the only one looking out at the moment this giant turbine exploded like a comet. It was crazy. They shut all the engines off for a couple of minutes, so you’re just sitting there gliding with absolutely no sound, and nobody in the plane was saying anything. It was a surreal experience. They started the engines back up, and we did an emergency landing at JFK.”
- On surviving a skydiving accident:“It was a tandem dive. We pulled the first chute. That was knotted up. The gentleman I was with cut it free. We did another free fall for like another 5, 10 seconds. I didn’t even think about the extra chute, so I thought we were just plummeting to our death. He pulled the second, and that was knotted up too. He just kept shaking it and shaking it in midair, as all my friends were, you know, what felt like half a mile above me, and I’m plummeting toward earth. [Laughs.] And he finally unravels it in midair. The fun part was when he said, ‘You’re probably going to break your legs on the way down, because we’re going too fast now.’ So after you see your whole life flash in front of your eyes—twice—he says, ‘Oh, your legs are going to get broken too.’”
- 12/14/15--15:32: Karlie Kloss Interview With Joe Fresh + More!
- During the holidays, her family finds time to spend together since they're busy
- Grew up in St. Louis so since it snows a lot during the holidays, her family would stay inside baking things
- Loves to wear plaid and turtlenecks in the winter
- Either spends holidays in St.Louis or NY depending on her family's schedule
- Loves listening to Mariah during the holidays
- 12/14/15--15:33: Jennifer Lawrence is OBSESSED with Adele!!!!
The full interview from BBC2 conducted on 12/09/15 doesn't embed but a loyal fan recorded the Rihanna portion
Sia said that Rihanna is still looking for tracks for anti shsyshhshd 😩😩💀 that album is coming in 2017 pic.twitter.com/UIyrn9BpHt— ⚡️KG❤️ (@Mascotmy_tweets) December 12, 2015
"The other night she came over and listened to half of 25 songs...cause she's still looking for songs for her new album"
Do you think ANTi is coming before the end of the year, ONTD?
-Youtuber, Tracy Kiss, describes treating her rosacea with semen facials
-Semen is donated regularly by a friend; she uses it right away while it is still fresh
-Quality is important, so Tracy stipulates friend cannot smoke, drink, or take any drugs right before making a donation
-Provides a demonstration, describing it as cooling and soothing
What bodily fluids do you incorporate into your beauty regimen? Urine wash? Fecal mask? Vaginal mucus gel? Virgin blood baths? Pus creams?
Watch the performance here.
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini marriage faces 'serious problems' with Jean-Bernard - Daily Mail: Daily MailCheryl Fe... https://t.co/0syH2QnKGY— Cheryl Cole News (@CherylCole_News) December 11, 2015
* The weight article were tweets from fans worrying about Cheryl weight
* Cheryl married her husband Jean-Bernard after 3 months of dating and have been married for 17 months
* Couple haven't been seen together for two months, while he supported her at every live performance of The X Factor last year
* The are serious problems between them and Cheryl is doing everything to save her marriage and she is not in a good place
* They were talks of a break earlier this year but Cheryl gave it another go
* Jean- Bearnard posted cryptic messages on his instagram after rumors about his marriage falling apart and Cheryl seen crying during the X factor
''If you're going through hell, keep going''.
''When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.''
''I'm sorry if you don't like my honesty but to be fair I don't like your lies.''
ETA: Has nothing to do with this story but Ashley Cole girlfriend is also pregnant.
9. Same Old Love - Selena Gomez
7. Stitches - Shawn Mendes
5. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
3. Hotline Bling - Drake
2. Sorry - Justin Bieber
The war continues when The 100 returns Thursday, January 21 at 9/8c.
jhjhh'/— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2015
Just realized North tweeted 😂— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2015
Mom, Kim Kardashian West, had this to say, "No one believed me, but I swear North posted this. She’s always following and unfollowing people on Twitter! I deleted it and then put it back up because why not, haha!!!"
So, we've all seen the cover, take a look at Future Oscar Winner Alicia Vikander's January 2016 "Vogue" cover shoot!
Just what everyone asked for and just in time for the Holidays! Pop sensation Rita Ora is Day 12 of Love Magazine's advent calendar shot by Sam Faulkner! In the over the top festive clip, Rita dances to the iconic “Jingle Bell Rock” choreographed routine from Mean Girls that was originally performed by Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfried! Check out the clip below and get festive!
ONTD, what's your favorite Mean Girls quote that's been beaten to death in 2015?
Sources: 1 | 2
Nothing like wondering if a horse would be a better pick for Sportsperson of the Year instead of the renowned award-winning Queen of the Universe Serena Williams. Good job, LA Times.
While trying to cover their asses and keep the poll up and running, the news publication updated us with:
@latimes We’ve changed the headline and photo on this story to treat it with greater sensitivity. Thank you for your feedback.— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) December 14, 2015
Simon Cowell's quest to find the Latin One Direction finally ended last night, but don't worry if you want to be in the Latin Little Mix/Fifth Harmony he's holding auditions for the girl version of La Banda now!
Sources: 1, 2
ONTD, do you think Simon found his next cash cow?
Blake wins at birthday pies.
@blakelively I honestly can't stop laughing rn
There's a reason " #friendshipgoals " was invented because of her. Thank you @taylorswift for the happiness you bring to not only everyone that knows you, but also to those who don't --you're the real deal. 🎈🎂🎁Happy Birthday!🎁🎈🍰
I'll never get over how much I love this picture! This was the first night I met you @taylorswift and it was the beginning of a friendship full of love and laughs! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taylor! I love you so much and can't put into words how much you mean to me 💗 PS Dixie says Happy Birthday and loves you Meredith & Olivia very much 🤗
It's their live setup! I didn't get to see them last week so this is my consolation.
Kylie Jenner -- Enraged Lip Worshippers ... We're Getting Blown Off! https://t.co/nS7AkKZpxt— TMZ (@TMZ) December 14, 2015
Its been more than two weeks since Kylie released her lip kits that were sold within seconds. Now teenagers are enraged on instagram and twitter because there have been no updates since the purchase date, not even word from customer service and apparently some people are reporting to Better Business Bureau. Kris tweeted this morning about a small restock that also got sold out.
have you ever been scammed by an internet purchase?
Here's why Caitlyn Jenner is now apologizing for her controversial comments in TIME magazine https://t.co/pxZ7gIL9Y1— huffpostgay (@huffpostgay) December 14, 2015
- "I guess it's true that there are some things that I have not gotten right. Sometimes this is because I'm still finding out about the issues. Sometimes this is because something that is true for me isn't true for other people in our community. And sometimes I've said things that just come out the wrong way."
- Then goes on to say that the media says things out of context and interprets it in a way that she didn't mean.
- Said when the news blew up she felt hurt and didn't understand why people didn't know that she has a good heart and would never say something so mean, but then comes to the correct conclusion that she fucked up.
- "I think I caused a lot of hurt with this comment, and I'm truly sorry."
Then it goes into all the things that she should have said in the TIME piece rather than her ignorant "man in a dress" comments. Honestly it's a long statement and the whole piece is authored by her, so I encourage y'all to read it cause you know her publicist did 12 times before they hit publish.
He was interviewed for the January 2016 cover of Wired Magazine and told the following experiences:
YAS, DADDY! YOU SURVIVED ALL THIS TO FULLFILL YOUR DESTINY TO BE A OSCAR WINNER AND YOU'LL NOT BE STOPPED! Have you ever had a nearly death experience, ONTD? TYFYA!
She was also out in NY riding a citi bike (with no helmet smh)
new/old pic from the shoot she did with taylor earlier this year (there was a post here)!
mikaeljansson Happy Birthday Taylor !
I loved working with you both on this shoot @taylorswift @karliekloss
Vogue Magazine #bts
#taylorswift #tonnegoodman #karliekloss #voguemagazine #garrennewyork #markcarrasquillo #mikaeljansson
karliekloss An awesome and rewarding start to my freshman year made possible by these guys ⬆️
karliekloss When life gives you good lighting...
karliekloss... post two selfies 😜
Ps. No filter needed when shooting with @harryjoshhair and @quinnmurphy1
sorry mods, fixed!
thank you for your time!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
stellahudgens without you I'd be the biggest mess to (clumsily) walk this planet. day after day you remind me how selfless and compassionate you are and I am so blessed and proud to be by your side. to many many more days of appreciating YOU. happy birthday 27th my beautiful butterfly! 🐛🍄🍁🍾
therealsarahhyland Happy birthday my darling @vanessahudgens!!!!!!!! You are a such a light and bring so much joy to not only my life but every person you meet. Wuv you my Shushi��😘�� </center>
In a new interview with Z100's Garrett Vogel, Jennifer Lawrence talks everything from Adele to being nominated for a Golden Globe against her BFF Amy Schumer!
After seeing Adele at Radio City Music Hall, Jennifer GUSHED about the singer! "Adele is the most universally accepted as the BEST," she said. "I was at a restaurant and I was like, 'These brussels sprouts taste as good as Adele sings!'"
How about being nominated for a Golden Globe against Amy Schumer? "I genuinely don't want it - I would love to see her sweet ass up on that stage," she said. As for their movie together where they play sisters, they finished the screenplay and "have an official script."
For more interview and video, head to THE SOURCE http://m.z100.com/onair/garrett-53833/jennifer-lawrence-accidentally-cut-her-own-14201994/?2746