Articles on this Page
- 12/12/15--09:56: _Will Smith announce...
- 12/12/15--11:47: _Old LHHH Star Alleg...
- 12/12/15--11:47: _X-Men: Apocalypse P...
- 12/12/15--11:54: _2015 'was a huge ye...
- 12/12/15--12:10: _The official result...
- 12/12/15--12:10: _Yu-Gi-Oh! 20th anni...
- 12/12/15--12:10: _Ciara presents Miss...
- 12/12/15--12:17: _Rafa+Deepika, Ana i...
- 12/12/15--12:23: _Updated Oscar Predi...
- 12/12/15--12:31: _Beyonce to star in ...
- 12/12/15--12:45: _ Sleigh Scooter Rac...
- 12/12/15--13:42: _Fifth Harmony Killi...
- 12/12/15--14:10: _Little Mix & Fleur ...
- 12/12/15--14:46: _Everyone's favorite...
- 12/12/15--14:46: _Rita Ora shows that...
- 12/12/15--16:34: _10 (5) Actors who t...
- 12/12/15--17:09: _Sebastian Stan comm...
- 12/12/15--17:38: _Taylor Swift, Defen...
- 12/12/15--17:38: _Chris Hemsworth sec...
- 12/13/15--12:12: _Chloe Bennet honore...
- 12/12/15--09:56: Will Smith announces his 2016 tour
- 12/12/15--11:47: Old LHHH Star Allegedly Pregnant By Fetty Wap
- 12/12/15--11:47: X-Men: Apocalypse Poster
- 12/12/15--11:54: 2015 'was a huge year for South Asian celebrities'
- 12/12/15--12:10: The official result of the #EURO2016 draw...
- 12/12/15--12:10: Yu-Gi-Oh! 20th anniversary film promo
- 12/12/15--12:23: Updated Oscar Predictions
- 12/12/15--12:31: Beyonce to star in 'A Star is Born'
- Beyoncé has agreed to star in 'A Star is Born' with Bradley Cooper directing and costarring. She was first attached with Clint Eastwood directing but dropped the project in 2012 because of scheduling. But now a source from Pagesix has said 'Beyoncé is a go'
- Was announced earlier this year that Cooper was directing
- Will possibly start filming at the end of 2016 or January 2017
- 12/12/15--12:45: Sleigh Scooter Race with Chris Hemsworth
- 12/12/15--13:42: Fifth Harmony Killing It at the 2015 Z100's iHeartRadio Jingle Ball
- 12/12/15--16:34: 10 (5) Actors who turned down parts in 2015's biggest movies
- 12/12/15--17:09: Sebastian Stan comments on his hair via Dubsmash
- 12/12/15--17:38: Chris Hemsworth secures another flop
Old Love and Hip Hop Hollywood star Masika Kalysha revealed to Power 106 that she is 6 months pregnant by none other than rapper Fetty Wap.
Of course, things have to get messy! Fetty Wap is claiming that Masika is lying about him being the father and is looking for a comeup. Timeline does show that they were hanging out around the time she would've conceived the baby.
Baby is due April 8th of 2016.
Kalysha also posted a photo of her pregnant belly tagging Fetty in the photo
From around the time she conceived.
Have you ever had a man deny your baby?
white privilege is so real. and it makes me sick— NEELAM GILL (@NeelamKG) December 2, 2015
NBC’s Sunday night drama Quantico, starring Indian actress and bollywood Priyanka Chopra had a ratings spike even during the World Series. Canadian writer Shinan Govani described her as being “on the threshold of being the first Indian global superstar.”
Zayn Malik holds the crown of being one of the most globally desired South Asians since 70s Anglo-Indian crooner Engelbert Humperdink.
And his departure from boyband One Direction provoked 3 of the years most retweeted tweets, along with his selfie with bollywood superstar and fellow muslim Shahrukh Khan being India's 'golden tweet' of 2015.
That’s unexpected and quite cool though https://t.co/BUOrUXVkOX— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) December 7, 2015
Neelam Gill is the most success South Asian in the western fashion industry since Yasmeen Ghauri’s in the ’80s.
The British Sikh became Burberry's first South Asian model ever and just recently became the face of notoriously white Abercrombie and Fitch.
Gill isn't afraid to rant about racism in the fashion industry. “Some shows have lineups that look like robots. They all have blonde hair and pale skin, and you can’t tell them apart. I don’t think people realize what I have to go through, and how much harder it is for me to get modelling jobs. But that just motivates me.”
Other South Asian models making waves of note are Pooja Mor, male model Tarun Nijjer and Bhumika Arora.
Mindy Kaling's sitcom the Mindy Project has still not been cancelled, proving that occaisonally, non white mediocrity can occaisonally triumph + be rewarded, same as white mediocrity.
Kaling’s book prompted Indian-American model Sabrina Behl to penn an open letter regarding the discrimination she’s faced in the fashion industry. “I had no idea my Indian heritage would have such an impact on my career, that being Indian would be the sole reason why I wasn’t considered for certain jobs,” she wrote.
You can't escape comedian Aziz Ansari thanks to his sitcom Master of None, and is credited with bringing the term 'brownface' into the popular consciousness.
Deepa Mehta wrote and directed, controversial film (it deals with Sikh gag activity in British Columbia) Beeba Boys, which is one of the most anticipated pictures at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival.
The Raid cast members, Indonesian actors Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian (who played Mad Dog and Prakoso in the films) and Cecep Arif Rahman will be in the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens. While their roles 'won't be huge' director JJ Abraham's is a huge fan of The Raid, and has said 'they were incredible' and 'they were wonderful to have in the film'
have you ever been not considered for a job because of your race? are you a fan of any of these people?
Group A France, Romania, Albania, Switzerland.
Group B England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia.
Group C Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Northern Ireland.
Group D Spain, Turkey, Czech Republic, Croatia.
Group E Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Italy.
Group F Portugal, Iceland, Austria, Hungary.
for the five other people who care lmfao
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS, STARTING WITH WHY IS KAIBA SUCH A CREEP DIGGING UP THE PUZZLE LMFAO. LET A BITCH R.I.P
Missy Elliott was honored with the Innovator Award at this this years Billboard Women in Music. The event airs 12/18 on Lifetime.
Ciara also campaigns for Missy to receive the Video Vanguard award @ next years VMAs
Till This Day, I Don't Know Too Many Visuals That Can Compare To The Visuals She Released Over The Years! She Truly Deserves It! @MTV!— Ciara (@ciara) December 12, 2015
Let's talk about our fav Missy videos/songs!
Rafa with Bollywood star Deepika Padukone! They look great!
Ana Ivanovic in a Sabyasachi Mukerjee sari.
She looks stunning. Very few white women can look this good in a sari IMO....
Sania took Nick Kyrgios and Fed for gol-gappa tasting.
They were all in Delhi this weekend for IPTL's India leg.
Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Scott Feinberg edition
Best Picture - Front Runners
2. The Martian
3. The Revenant
5. The Big Short
6. Bridge of Spies
8. Straight Outta Compton
10. The Danish Girl
Best Actor - Front Runners
1. Leonardo DiCaprio - The Revenant
2. Eddie Redmayne - The Danish Girl
3. Matt Damon - The Martian
4. Will Smith - Concussion
5. Michael Fassbender - Steve Jobs
Best Actress - Front Runners
1. Brie Larson - Room
2. Saoirse Ronan - Brooklyn
3. Cate Blanchett - Carol
4. Jennifer Lawrence - Joy
5. Charlotte Rampling - 45 Years
Best Supporting Actor - Front Runners
1. Sylvester Stallone - Creed
2. Christian Bale - The Big Short
3. Mark Rylance - Bridge of Spies
4. Idris Elba - Beasts of No Nation
5. Michael Keaton - Spotlight
Best Supporting Actress - Front Runners
1. Alicia Vikander - The Danish Girl
2. Rooney Mara - Carol
3. Kate Winslet - Steve Jobs
4. Helen Mirren - Trumbo
5. Rachel McAdams - Spotlight
Jimmy and Chris race around The Tonight Show halls on holiday-decked, high-speed sleigh scooters in a contest for the coveted Hemsworth Cup.
Fifth Harmony performance at Madison Square Garden
Silent Night in acapella (0:00 - 2:00)
Intro + BO$$ (2:01 - 5:35)
Sledgehammer (5:36 - 9:17)
Worth It (9:18 - 13:10)
"Rather than starting the night off with one of their mega-hit dance tracks, like “Worth It, or "Sledgehammer" they put a hush over Madison Square Garden with a #nofilter version of one of our winter favorites. If the sound of their voices wasn't magical enough, literal snowflakes filled the arena. Safe to say it probably doesn't get more festive than this." - Teen Vogue
sources: youtube x candids x vimeo
Bianca Del Rio is following Tyra Sanchez's footsteps and suggesting people to commit a suicide.
Basically what happened - Sharon Needles posted following picture, and Bianca Del Rio was defending Sharon Needles and telling people she deserved her crown, but then somehow ended up with a such messy message.
*Steve Buscemi - Ant-Man
Turned down the part of Hank Pym.
*Natalie Portman - Macbeth
She "dropped out for unknown reasons" and the part of Lady Macbeth went to Marion Cotillard.
*Christian Bale - Steve Jobs
-The part was offered to him twice by different directors (Danny Boyle and David Fincher).
-Bale turned it down as he felt that 'he wasn't right for the part'.
-Michael Fassbender got the part but he agreed that Christian Bale was "perfect" for the part:
"I thought to myself: Christian Bale is perfect, why isn't he doing it?...
I actually called him up and told him that myself."
*Viggo Mortensen - The Hateful Eight
He had to refuse due to "conflicting schedules". The role of Jody went to ♥Charming Potato ♥
*Gary Oldman - Spectre
He turned down the part to play a ~Bond villain because he wasn't willing to commit to
six months of filming all over the world. The part went to Christoph Waltz.
Looks like Sebastian Stan is really into his hair game. pic.twitter.com/wrNvwi4tV0— Dubsmash App (@dubsmashapp) December 10, 2015
- Taylor Swift used an illustration of a fox by artist Ally Burguieres without credit or compensation on her social media platforms while promoting her latest album, 1989
- Swift's team pulled down the offending post after Burguieres initially contacted them, but it took "months" for her to receive any private acknowledgement of wrongdoing or compensation.
- Swift's team offered her a deal that mentioned no credit to her as the creator of the design and a 4-figure payment - with the stipulation that Burguieres would have to donate the entire payment.
- Drags ha to filth in her last paragraph:
"I have no ill will towards you, and I appreciate the theoretical virtue of your stance as a defender of art and intellectual property. I simply hope to see your actions fall more in line with the values you claim to hold."
The full letter:
What kind of hubris. . . when will artists learn they can't pull this kind of shit anymore in our call-out culture?
- Chris Hemsworth's voyage to become a very real super serious actor hit another iceberg this weekend as his third big flop, “In the Heart of the Sea”, sunk.
- Other victims of the sinking include co-stars Cillian Murphy, Brendan Gleeson, and Ben Whishaw, all expected to survive.
- Budget was 100 million, grossed nearly $4 million on Friday in 3,103 locations, making a disappointing three-day total between $10 million and $11 million.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 continues to lead the box office, pulled in 3.3 million, expects 11 million weekend.
- Currently has a 43% on Rotten Tomatoes.
thats okay chris would still jump on that dick!
Anyway who else is pumped for Star Wars next week?!!!
Chloe Bennet attends the Asian American Awards Unforgettable Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on December 12, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5