Articles on this Page
- 09/30/15--19:12: _Empire 2x03 'Fires ...
- 09/30/15--19:13: _Rita Ora and Travis...
- 09/30/15--19:14: _MV: Dragonette - Le...
- 09/30/15--19:28: _Marissa Cooper's ca...
- 09/30/15--19:36: _@fart trolls HLN, a...
- 09/30/15--19:58: _Gugu Mbatha-Raw and...
- 09/30/15--21:04: _31 (5) Days of Hall...
- 09/30/15--22:34: _Cara Delevingne Pic...
- 09/30/15--22:52: _The women of Real H...
- 10/01/15--15:40: _Finally here, Ameri...
- 10/01/15--15:40: _Meth Damon Climbing...
- 10/01/15--16:18: _Buffy actor Nichola...
- 10/01/15--16:19: _BBC Confirms new 'D...
- 10/01/15--16:19: _It's *NSYNC's 20th ...
- 10/01/15--16:19: _Growing Up Gotti St...
- 10/01/15--16:54: _"Waiting For Ya" by...
- 10/01/15--16:55: _Mira Sorvino Talks ...
- 10/01/15--17:52: _Whisper Queen Selen...
- 10/01/15--17:54: _Padres Pitcher Bud ...
- 10/01/15--17:54: _Tori Spelling says ...
- 09/30/15--19:12: Empire 2x03 'Fires of Heaven' promo
- 09/30/15--19:13: Rita Ora and Travis Barker are an item
- 09/30/15--19:14: MV: Dragonette - Let The Night Fall
- 09/30/15--19:28: Marissa Cooper's car is about to get repossessed
- 09/30/15--19:36: @fart trolls HLN, anchor apparently oblivious
- Lionsgate is planning yet ANOTHER Robin Hood movie. This one is going to be interesting and unique because it will be a ~dark and ~gritty The Dark Knight-esque interpretation.
- Robin Hood is going to be played Taron Egerton
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Eve Hewson, Gaite Jansen (who?) and Lucy Fry (who 2?)
- 09/30/15--21:04: 31 (5) Days of Halloween Films
- 09/30/15--22:34: Cara Delevingne Pictured Poolside With Rihinvigorated Pop Star
- 09/30/15--22:52: The women of Real Housewives of OC vs. Brooks Ayers!
- 10/01/15--15:40: Meth Damon Climbing His Way Towards That Potato Throne
- He says he doesn't know exactly when he decided that he wanted to be an actor. Did a Coke (why not meth?) commercial when he was 2 years old. He and his family were also extras in a bunch Western movies.
- Worked on a ranch while 16.
- Is really into music, that's all they talk about this whole interview.
- Ménochet's life motto is "Not on my watch!".
- Meth thinks it would be fun to walk around Bill Murray's mind.
- He seems legit nice and low-key.
- 10/01/15--16:18: Buffy actor Nicholas Brendon arrested for domestic dispute
- 10/01/15--16:19: BBC Confirms new 'Doctor Who' TV spin-off called 'Class'.
- 10/01/15--16:19: It's *NSYNC's 20th anniversary today!!
- 10/01/15--16:19: Growing Up Gotti Star Marries, Gets $2.5 Million From Guests
- 10/01/15--16:54: "Waiting For Ya" by Demi Lovato Preivew
- 10/01/15--17:54: Padres Pitcher Bud Norris Channels His Inner Donald Trump
- 10/01/15--17:54: Tori Spelling says she slept with two castmates from BH90210
You ever find yourself actin' JUST LIKE yo parents ONTD?
Rita Ora, 24, who split from Tommy Hilfiger's son in July, has moved on to an older inked fellow. Travis Barker, 39 years old and of Blink-182 fame, reportedly caught Ora's eye at the Power 106 All-Star Game on Sept. 20. She approached him, gave him her number and the two have been inseparable ever since.
While Ora is known for dating Calvin Harris and Rob Kardashian, Barker briefly starred in a reality show about married life with ex-wife Shanna Moakler, with whom he has an 11 and 9 year old.
Are you a serial dater, ONTD?
Mischa Barton -- Repo Man Coming For Her Audi Q3 http://t.co/AhyLdxR0QJ— TMZ (@TMZ) September 30, 2015
-hasn't made her monthly payment for the past four months
-leasing company asked her to return the car in April and she refused
-leasing company now wants her to pay the full balance - $40,000
Things get weird around 1:38, and the anchor continues like nothing is happening lmao
Edit: oop sry i changed the source to the twitter link.
Who would you pick, ONTD?
The 31 best films to watch for Halloween. Top 5 Here, the rest at the source.
Halloween post?! What's everyone watching this October?
Did Meghan dial the wrong number? Is Brooks suing her? What did an Radar Online uncover? Find out after the cut!
@JoniB2009 nope. Call and ask. Website not updated. They refer to Hoag. Whoops.— Meghan King Edmonds (@MeghanKEdmonds) September 29, 2015
Omg! @BrooksAyers is threatening to sue me! Lol! Let's go baby! Make sure to let the ppl know how this goes for u 😂😂😂— Meghan King Edmonds (@MeghanKEdmonds) September 30, 2015
-Radar contacted Dr. Mirabeau-Beale and had them look over Brooks papers and they said CT scans on their own do not diagnose cancer!
Welcome to your nightmare, John Lowe. Enjoy your stay…— AmericanHorrorStory (@AHSFX) October 1, 2015
Source 1/Source 2/Source 3
Are you ready for this mess, ONTD?
Jesse Plemons AKA Meth Damon is interviewed by The Program co-star and french citizen Denis Ménochet for Interview Magazine in order to promote Black Mass, FX's Fargo season 2, and obviously, The Program. He's photographed by Brian Higbee and this interview is one of the most boring things I've ever read.
Are you ready for him to replace current Potato King Channing Tatum, ONTD? TYFYA!
Buffy actor Nicholas Brendon was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly getting into a domestic dispute with his girlfriend at a hotel in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
This was his fourth arrest this year.
“Last night after 11 p.m., we responded to a call to a local hotel on the south end of town,” investigations lieutenant Bob Gillson tells source. “We got there [and] found a 33-year-old female in the room by herself …She had come down to give [Brendon] some of his personal property he was looking for. When she gets there she was going to leave, [but] he didn’t want her to leave, so he forcibly took her car keys from her.”
Per source, the actor also grabbed his girlfriend’s phone and threw it into the road.
“In New York we’ve got a pro-domestic violence charge for criminal mischief if you damage someone’s phone to prevent them from calling 911,” he explains, adding that Brendon also allegedly “grabbed [his girlfriend] by the throat and choked her.”
Gillson adds that “alcohol was involved” in the incident. Brendon is charged with third-degree robbery, a felony, two counts of criminal mischief, and one count of obstruction of breathing.
Police called to the scene found Brendon a few blocks away from the hotel, and the actor was taken into custody without resistance.
Full story at Source
- The show will be aimed to young adults.
- It will be run by Patrick Ness. So no Moffat! YAY!
- It's still unclear how it'll be linked to the Who universe. More clues will appear this season.
- It'll have 8 episodes (45 minutes each) and it'll premiere in 2016 in BBC3.
- No sight of new episodes of Torchwood, K9 Adventures or The Sarah Jane Adventures (RIP Liz)
I'd rather have more Torchwood tbh.
Twenty years ago today...WOW! Can you believe it? Thank you for all the wonderful posts today. We love you all, our fans are the greatest.— *NSYNC (@NSYNC) October 1, 2015
To celebrate, here they are singing Happy Birthday to some lady:
Which flawless *NSYNC song and/or outfit changed your life for the better, ONTD?
Growing Up Gotti star John Gotti Agnello marries -- and reportedly pulls in $2.5 million from guests: http://t.co/ODZFKpCKYE— Us Weekly (@usweekly) October 1, 2015
- It was a wedding straight out of The Godfather
- The 500 guests were required to give gifts of at least $5,000
- The event took place at the Oheka Castle in Long Island and went from 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 25, and ended at 1 p.m. on Saturday
- Celebrity guests included John Travolta (who will play John Gotti in an upcoming biopic), his actress wife, Kelly Preston, actor Kevin Connolly, Goodfellas star Debi Mazar
My handsome son john and his beautiful new wife Alina!! Congrats! I love you son. -more than life! And my daughter pic.twitter.com/Cf8yT3KyMp— Victoria Gotti (@GottiVictoria) September 27, 2015
which gotti brother was your favorite ontd?
The film is officially 18 years old and Mira talked about her experience on the cult classic film.
"That was probably the most fun I ever had on a set. That was so much fun. We were cracking each other up and trying hard not to laugh between scenes because [our characters] were such object idiots but then there was a lot of love between us," Sorvino said Wednesday. "We were so self-assured that we were so smart but we were so dumb."
"I was a nerd in high school. That's why I did this movie. I was such a geek. They called me 'Mira Queera' and the only boys that liked me were the Dungeons and Dragons guys," the Falling Skies star explained. "People wrote mean things on my locker or on my books. Teachers liked me but I had like two or three best friends and the mean girls hated me for some reason - perhaps because I spoke back at them."
"That's why I did Romy and Michele. I wanted to show people who are suffering through that horrible moment of high school of unpopularity and geekdom that it's going to get better and that you have the strength within you to not give a crap about what anyone else thinks."
In the video at source, she also speaks with and apologizes to the creator of Post-its, Art Fry.
It's been a tough day, what's your guilty pleasure comedy fav's?
A beautiful Selena Gomez performed her hit single Good For You on Le Grand Journal. & She did an interview.
- only worried about fans safety when shes mobbed, not ha self...selfless queen
- is planning a tour after revival, the revival tour ..2016 y'all!
- doesn't want to talk politics cause she doesn't want any more headlines about herself
- doesnt know why people are mean
-blames non-Americans for fights, citing a meaningless study
-ignores the fact that fights have always existed and have never been limited to foreign players
-forgets that international players are giving the sport some global relevance
-is probably just salty about how many home runs Dominicans have hit off of him lbr
-specifically calls out the Astros' Carlos Gomez, probably because Gomez is on a team in contention and the Padres suck
-Gomez says he plays the game passionately and should be allowed to show emotion
here's a pic of Jonathan Papelbon choking Bryce Harper because he's American and respects the game
here's your baseball post, ONTD
She took a polygraph test on Lifetime's Celebrity Lie Detector where she spills that she lost her virginity to Brian Austin Green. She wouldn't name the other castmate but narrowed it down to either Luke Perry or Jason Priestley.