Articles on this Page
- 09/28/15--19:41: _Lily Allen staying ...
- 09/28/15--19:42: _switched at birth 4...
- 09/28/15--19:47: _biebs being biebs. ...
- 09/28/15--19:58: _Kelly Clarkson's Ca...
- 09/28/15--20:00: _Sports Post! NY Met...
- 09/28/15--20:12: _Matt Damon appears ...
- 09/28/15--20:31: _Justin Bieber: "I J...
- 09/28/15--20:32: _ONTD Original: 10 a...
- 09/28/15--20:32: _Blindspot 1x03 Promo
- 09/28/15--20:39: _Panic! At The Disco...
- 09/28/15--20:39: _JoJo Premieres "Lov...
- 09/28/15--20:52: _ Raven-Symoné Says ...
- 09/28/15--20:53: _Ken Jeong vs Asian ...
- 09/28/15--20:58: _Demi Lovato takes a...
- 09/28/15--21:00: _colton haynes stars...
- 09/28/15--22:16: _Male Goat Chanteuse...
- 09/28/15--22:16: _Dancing With The St...
- 09/28/15--23:22: _Tila Tequila previe...
- 09/29/15--00:17: _Meadow Walker sues ...
- 09/29/15--16:27: _#Gigi Hadid Covers ...
- 09/28/15--19:41: Lily Allen staying in £1000 a night hotel as divorce rumours swirl
- 09/28/15--19:42: switched at birth 4x17 promo
- 09/28/15--19:47: biebs being biebs. aka trash.
- 09/28/15--19:58: Kelly Clarkson's Canadian & U.K. Tour Dates Canceled
- 09/28/15--20:31: Justin Bieber: "I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus"
- 09/28/15--20:32: ONTD Original: 10 albums that turn ten this year
- 09/28/15--20:32: Blindspot 1x03 Promo
- 09/28/15--20:39: Panic! At The Disco release new song... Victorious
- 09/28/15--20:39: JoJo Premieres "Love Hurts" Music Video
- 09/28/15--20:53: Ken Jeong vs Asian blogger Christian Fan
- 09/28/15--21:00: colton haynes stars in ad campaign for mobile game puzzle & dragons!
- 09/28/15--22:16: Male Goat Chanteuse covers Carly Slay Jepsen's 'Run Away With Me'
- 09/28/15--22:16: Dancing With The Stars - Season 21 - Who Went Home? (Week 3)
- 09/28/15--23:22: Tila Tequila previews her upcoming single "Drunk Dialing"
- 09/29/15--00:17: Meadow Walker sues Porsche
- 09/29/15--16:27: #Gigi Hadid Covers Elle Canada November
Rumoured Zayn sexter Lily Allen is reportedly staying at luxury hotel Claridge's instead of her family home, as talk about her marital problems swirl.
However she posted this picture to her instagram twelve hours ago; so perhaps she just checked in to work on some music (though would her record pay for claridge's considering sheezus flopped?).
What do you do after a breakup ONTD? Is sheezus any good? I've heard mixed things, rec me a song!
- he grabbed the breast of a playmate at the mansion back in august
- she backhanded him across the face
read the full story at the banned source!
"I am truly sorry that I have to cancel the remainder of my tour dates," read a statement posted to Clarkson's social-media accounts Friday (Sept. 25). "I was looking forward to sharing this tour with all my amazing fans in Canada and the U.K. Unfortunately my doctor is telling me I have to stay on vocal rest, but I am working hard to get better as fast as possible."
10/1 - Ottawa, ON @ Canadian Tire Centre
10/2 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
10/4 - London, ON @ Budweiser Gardens
10/7 - Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre
10/10 - Saskatoon, SK @ SaskTel Centre
10/12 - Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome
10/14 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place
10/15 - Dawson Creek, BC @ Encana Events Centre
10/17 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
11/10 - Dublin, Ireland @ 3Arena
11/12 - Glasgow, United Kingdom @ The SSE Hydro
11/14 - Birmingham, United Kingdom @ Genting Arena
11/16 - Leeds, United Kingdom @ First Direct Arena
11/18 - Manchester, United Kingdom @ Manchester Arena
11/20 - London, United Kingdom @ The SSE Arena, Wembley
Full article at the source.
The New York Mets forced their rookie players to strip down to their matching underoos and wear them home after their match in Cincinnati. The Met's official Twitter shared videos and pictures of the strangely erotic ritual hazing.
Paraphrased from @Queerty. @NYMets, 1.
In other locker room news, Michael Sam has blamed his flop football career on the fact that he is a gay. He tells the Dan Patrick Show,: “It probably would have been better for me if I didn’t come out. I would be on a roster.
Paraphrased from @Attitude.
I know Matt Damon is a good guy. I was happy to help set the record straight (or gay. Up to you) http://t.co/aDxt9o6FCn— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) September 28, 2015
-‘It Is Painful When Things Get Said That You Don’t Believe’ (so is homophobia, Matt)
- “I think you’re a better actor the less people know about you period. And sexuality is a huge part of that,”, he continued “Whether you’re straight or gay, people shouldn’t know anything about your sexuality because that’s one of the mysteries that you should be able to play.” (Matt Damon married Argentine bartender Luciana Barroso in 2005 and has 3 daughters with her, along with one step child from her previous marriage)
- He clarified his remarks further “I was just trying to say actors are more effective when they’re a mystery. Right?” (Damon dated his Good Will Hunting co-star Minnie Driver and later had a two-year long relationship with actress Winona Ryder.)
Have you ever been accused of 'flaunting' your sexuality when just doing normal straight people things with your same sex partner, like kissing, hold hands, getting married etc?
Justin is on the cover of Complex this month. He discusses religion, relationships and more.
1. On relationship with Selena
- He's learned a lot from their relationship
- Says living with each other was a dumb mistake and too much for his age (at that time).
- They were so invested in each other but eventually, he was disappointed by her.
- He will always compare his new relationships to this one. Says he couldn't do certain things or freely talk to Selena and that has scarred him (Selena would freak out!!).
2. On his relationship with Jesus Christ
- He's a Christian but he doesn't want to shove that down people's throat
- He doesn't want to be Jesus but wants to live like him
- Having a relationship with Jesus/God is like having a relationship with a bomb girlfriend. If your gf is awesome, you're gonna show her off because she's the shit! Would you ever wanna cheat on your awesome girlfriend? NO!
- It's the same with with God/Jesus. You want to do good things not because it suits you, but because your GF/Jesus/God is amazing.
3. On his relationship with the Church
- Says Christians leave a bad taste in his mouth and doesn't like going to Church
- Says just because you went a weird church doesn't mean this is weird (??)
- You're not a Christian just because you go to church. You don't need to go to church to be a Christian.
- Just because you go to Taco Bell doesn't make you a Taco (ONTDers, are you a taco?)
4. On his relationship with his past decisions
- That time when he pissed in the bucket wasn't a big deal
- When Ozzy does it, he's a rockstar. When Justin does it, he's a brat.
- He honestly had to piss. We all pee.
- The bathroom was too far so he asked this dude in the club if he could pee in the bucket and he said yeah.
- Said the whole thing was ostracizing and made bigger than it should have been
5. On his relationship with the future
- He feels invincible. Nothing is bigger than God.
- 'If God's for me, who can be against me?' Uses this when he feels like he's being judged
- It makes him feel confident but not cocky. A godly confidence.
- Wants to be loved for being a good dude and for being confident.
this post is brought to you by this post.
Beneath the cut will be the most non-biased list I've ever created. How? I've put the albums in alphabetical order, duh.
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - Panic! At The Disco
Ryan Ross loved MCR and they made him dance in his pants or something. The great prophecy told us that RyRo was like "hey Pete, I bet you our music is totally sweet", to which Pete was like "no way, but show me and if ur rite, I'll sign you". Ryan was right, they were signed in 2004 and their album came out the year after.
Creepy fact: P!ATD once recieved cookies from a fan that had strategically placed hairs in each cookie. Awkward.
All We Know Is Falling - Paramore
While I don't know what's falling, Paramore was started by a buncha homeschooled highschoolers because Hayley didn't want to have Cassadee Pope's flop career and wanted to prove herself to the record label she was signed to. They became a hit, everyone loved the pint-sized Hayley and some people who lurked their unprotected photobucket could easily tell she was dating Josh Farro. Why? God, who knows.
Fun fact: Jeffree Star once mentioned that Hayley's makeup in the CrushCrushCrush music video was nagl and offered to do makeup for the next video. Unsure if that happened or not, though.
Almost Here - The Academy Is...
Finally, something I can get down with. If it wasn't for fbr_trash's trolling on Beckett's secret baby, it was something else. The coolest of the FBR bands (in my biased opinion), they had everything. Good looks. Members with muscle. Feminine member that seemed to own one pair of jeans from the women's section of Forever 21 (yes, that's singular), and Butcher who was basically in whole different ballpark. I've got nothing on them other than after a few rival bands in Chi-town (that's Chicaco for you non-hip folk), some members decided to join forces and create the beauty that is The Academy Is... (is the ellipsis required?)
Fun fact: There's a very short and dissapointing 10 year anniversary tour for this album. I posted about it here.
Commit to this Memory - Motion City Soundtrack
What's better than MCS? Probably when they broke barriers with their heavily-censored LGFUAD, or "Let's Get Fucked Up and Die". Nah, I'd definitely say how Pierre showed a lot of people how you can still struggle, how it was okay to have anxiety and you'll make it as a human. Hell, I didn't even know anxiety was a thing ten years ago until listening to his songs and ~heavily relating~ to them.
From Under the Cork Tree - Fall Out Boy
Fall Out Boy Is A Band That Most Recently Quit Their Long Song Title Naming Shennanigans
Fun fact: The music in the beginning of "Dance, Dance" is actually from the music video above, "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'"
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness - Coheed and Cambria
Don't know much about Coheed and Cambria other than they have sick music and Claudio and I have pretty cool hair. Oh, and their music is sweet. "Blood Red Summer" gave me nightmares in my youth.
Fun Fact: Claudio and I have cool hair
Oh No - OK GO
The "treadmill band," or the "band that did that one cool music video in a continuous take" took 17 takes to make the video that made them famous. Although they didn't tour with the treadmills, they still made up for it doing hilariously stupid dances. Can fitness classes come with these treadmills and make us do elaborate dances? If so, sign me up!
So Sudden - The Hush Sound
I always felt like their fanbase was a whisper since I never saw anyone outwardly admit they were Hush Sound fans.
With Love And Squalor - We Are Scientists
Who is this "We Are Scientists" and why are they in this post? Is OP actually the band? Anyways, rumor has it they couldn't get a loan to become a band, so they pretended they were scientists. I guess it worked out because 15 years later, I'm still chasing after Keith Murray hoping I can pet his hair and drink a few beers with him.
Fun fact: Aside from the fact that Keith Murray renders me speechless, their advice column will cheer you up on a bad day. Or just any day.
You Could Have Had It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
As the album title suggests, this list could've been so much better. But no, kidding (or am I?). Anyways, Franz Ferdinand replaced the Bravery on this list because they failed as a band.
Fun fact: There's a person named Franz Ferdinand that was an Archduke of Austria-Este.
Room Noises - Eisley (ONTD's problematic fav)
Snails EP - The Format
Volcano - Gatsbys American Dream (see The Money Pit for your GAD cravings)
source: me + youtube
What are your favorite 2005 albums, ONTD? This post made me so grateful for HD. Damn this pixelated mess
Episode description: Jane learns she has the same Navy SEAL tattoo as a recently captured jewel thief. Meanwhile, a man from Jane's memory visits her; and Weller and Mayfair are unsure about Jane's role on the team.
If the show gives us some answers this soon, I'm HFT
i don't hate it tbh
Embed doesn't work, WATCH IT AT THE SOURCE!
It sucks. I'm so sad. Hopefully "Slay My Soul"'s video will be better.
Raven stated on 'The View' that "I feel when I lost my weight, like big-girl season came... I wouldn't get my show unless I looked a certain way, things of that nature." With her ABC Family show "State of Georgia", for example, she was told to wear a fat suit.
Basically Christian Fan, co founder of Hyphen magazine, wrote a blog post on Center of Asian American Media after visiting the set of Ken Jeong's new show Dr Ken. “If ‘Dr. Ken’ is going to succeed, it’ll require Jeong to depart from a trademark style grounded in improv, physicality, and over-the-top blackface and yellowface buffoonery–qualities that don’t necessarily jive with the heavily scripted, multi-camera format, much less primetime television."
“Jeong’s funniest and most famous roles are famous and funny because they take the most vulgar Orientalist stereotypes to unexpected and uncomfortable extremes…or because they play with an arch knowingness about racial stereotypes. If he’s able to dominate scenes alongside actors like Zach Galifianakis–one of the most formidable buffoons in the business–then it’s in large part because of this racial vocabulary.”
Ken Jeong replied to Christian Fan on his twitter:
invited @sea_fan to set for a day of discussion and he proceeded to call me a blackface yellowface buffoon. I call him a cowardly blogger.— Ken Jeong (@kenjeong) September 28, 2015
.@sea_fan we treated you & daughter with kindness and respect when you came to our shoot night. We are above board people. And you are not.— Ken Jeong (@kenjeong) September 28, 2015
Christian Fan later issued a statement: I think Ken’s taken me out of context, and I didn’t mean to insult him. But I do understand why he’s angry. He has appeared in blackface on ‘Community,’ and ‘yellowface’ was meant to highlight how his over-the-top performance of Asian stereotypes actually critiques them. The point I was trying to make was that his buffoonish performance of blackface and yellowface ends up making fun of and sending up those stereotypes.
I saw on Ken Jeong's twitter than Christian told him to DM him...
source: thewrap, 2,
Earlier today, multiple outlets reported that Demi Lovato's Barbie tweet sparked an instant backlash online. This past weekend, Demi Lovato tweeted that Mattel should create a curvy Barbie doll, following news that Mattel had honored her fellow Disney peer Zendaya. Demi's tweet was seen as taking away from Zendaya's moment, and she was immediately called out on social media. Demi finally responded to the backlash with these two tweets:
Media and everyone online: anytime you go to post something negative, or gossipy bullshit, go spend time with someone you love. Life is way— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 29, 2015
too short.— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 29, 2015
source: Gungho America youtube
ontd what are your favorite mobile games and/or dumb ad campaigns?
dead @ carly not having a tag
Eliminated / Left the show due to her health
Kim and Tony
Source: me & my tv
What’d you think of TV night?
Paul Walker's sixteen year old daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, is suing Porsche, the makers of the car that the late actor was killed in a high speed crash in November 2013.
The lawsuit claims that defects in the design of the car were directly correlated to the death of the actor.