Articles on this Page
- 08/27/15--19:30: _Taylor Swift's PR c...
- 08/27/15--19:30: _‘Raising Dion’ comi...
- 08/27/15--19:30: _Jessica Lange check...
- 08/27/15--19:31: _Kard Klan - Most Ha...
- 08/27/15--19:32: _Demi's mom supports...
- 08/27/15--19:44: _Harry Styles Seawor...
- 08/27/15--20:26: _Constance Wu for Au...
- 08/27/15--20:27: _Eric Nally, who sin...
- 08/27/15--20:27: _for some cruel reas...
- 08/27/15--20:47: _Selena Gomez - #REV...
- 08/27/15--21:00: _So How About that H...
- 08/27/15--21:28: _Dylan Lauren critic...
- 08/27/15--23:16: _Shocking(!) : Major...
- 08/27/15--23:16: _Rihtired Pop Star O...
- 08/28/15--17:31: _Will Ariana Be a Su...
- 08/28/15--17:33: _5 Seconds of Summer...
- 08/28/15--18:00: _Demetria Devonne Lo...
- 08/28/15--18:33: _Taissa Farmiga comi...
- 08/28/15--18:33: _Johnny Depp persona...
- 08/28/15--18:40: _In "I (literally) D...
- 08/27/15--19:30: ‘Raising Dion’ comic book trailer is better than most movies
- Dennis Liu and Jason Piperberg have released the trailer for their new comic book Raising Dion.
- Premise, via the creator's site: "Imagine Superman, but from Martha Kent's point of view. Or imagine Spiderman, but from Aunt May's point of view. This is a superhero story, but from the parent's point of view. But unlike her son, she doesn't have any powers."
- The series is notable for having the protagonist be a black single mother, Nicole, which the creator said was intentional: "Honestly, as a member of the DGA EDSC [Directors Guild of America Eastern Diversity Steering Committee] Diversity council for several years, I felt like something had to be done about superhero diversity [...] I also felt the industry was simply answering the gender card by glorifying women as a war hero, like in The Hunger Games, or the new Wonder Woman film coming out. I think this [approach] works, but I wanted to point out that it doesn’t have to be the only solution."
- This needs to be a Netflix series immediately.
- 08/27/15--19:44: Harry Styles Seaworld boycott sinks brand
- 08/27/15--20:26: Constance Wu for Audrey magazine
- Basically, so far M. Night is confirmed to be the director of the next Avatar: The Last Airbender movie.
- He's super ready to get onto the sequel.
- Apparently the first draft for the movie is finished.
- In case you forgot, he defended his "Megan Fox"-less movie or in case your too lazy to click, "It's really weird because on the show the average age was, like, nine-years-old... My child was nine-years-old. So you could make it one of two ways. You could make it for that same audience, which is what I did -- for nine and 10-year-olds -- or you could do the Transformers version and have Megan Fox. I didn't do that... Those kids, it's for them. It was for them, to talk about mysticism and Eastern philosophies through a 10-year-old's vernacular."
- He clearly hates us all.
- 08/27/15--20:47: Selena Gomez - #REVIVALevent
- 08/27/15--21:00: So How About that Hannibal Finale
- 08/27/15--23:16: Rihtired Pop Star Out In LA (feat. Cuba Gooding Jr.)
- 08/28/15--17:33: 5 Seconds of Summer release six new songs
- 08/28/15--18:33: Taissa Farmiga coming soon to a tumblr near you in 6 Years trailer
- Depp began his own private investigation into assistant director Kevin Thomas Roy, whom he worked with on a film when he suspected him to be a voyeur who spied on actresses using hidden cameras.
- The Hollywood superstar had his security detail look into Roy’s past during the 2010 movie shoot, but the investigative team was forced to drop the issue when their criminal records search came up empty, that changed recently after Roy’s now-ex-wife went to the police after finding the hard drive containing the videos and photographs and turned them over to investigators.
- According to an L.A. County District Attorney’s search warrant obtained by Jezebel last month, Roy was accused of filming unsuspecting women in at least five states.
- The warrant further alleges that Roy had a hard drive containing 40 videos and more than 400 photographs of women taken by hidden cameras stashed in dressing rooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Roy worked with a long list of Hollywood actresses that includes Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Amber Heard, Judi Dench, Olivia Munn, and Olga Kurylenko.
- Lionsgate has since fired Roy from from the set of the upcoming film Allegiant, which stars Shailene Woodley.
-according to the source, Taylor wants everybody to get along and be best friends (LMAO)
-Gossip Cop says that the source of the original story is totally unreliable and not reputable
-Gossip Cop reiterates that a source who is friends with both Selena and Taylor denied that Taylor is jealous of Demi and Selena's friendship
You can download the first issue of Raising Dion for free HERE (or you can buy the issue to support the series).
Sources: Comic Book Resource, YouTube, Creator's site, Today
So when's Netflix going to order this to series? Fuck Full House.
*One episode will take place at Season 1's Murder House
Perhaps you've heard California has issues... primiarly.. we have like ZERO, NADA, NO, NONE, water. We are literally and figurativly Tapped Out.. And we as a state are pulling together to cut our water consumption significantly 31% in July...
The Kardashian Klan however does not care.. They want green laws and swimming pools and probably 2 hour, 15 head showers too. They have all been repeatedly cited for over-allowed water consumption.
Dare you say I'm too harsh in my assessment: Kim's spokesperson told NBCLA: "They’re traffick tickets, who cares?...Their water use means nothing in the grand scheme of things—it's a swimming pool full of water."
The spokesperson then went on to compare Kim and Kanye's need for a green law against that waste that is beign used by farmers growing food in the Central Valley. In this desoptian view the farmers we the villians, because what are they contributing to society.
All this on the heals of their unauthorized, unnotices, unpermited fireworks display a couple of nights ago..
Other celebs in trouble for water restriction violations: Dr. Dre, Denise Richards, David Hasselhoff, and Paul Pierce.
Demi's mom supports Donald Trump despite Demi being mexican(from dad's side) What kind of self drag?! pic.twitter.com/OdF1f7tf2u— PopCulture Facts (@PopCultureShade) August 27, 2015
* Harry telling fans to boycott Seaworld at a concert this July have led to the most amount of negative comments for the Seaworld company since Blackfish aired
* His boycott + findings of a Seaworld employee going undercover at PETA are responsible for their brand's decrease of July 2015
* Credit Suisse analysts - "We believe two events were the main contributors to the 400% spike in mentions and 13% increase in negative commentary month-over-month"
* Seaworld is doing a previously-scheduled relaunch in November to boost attendance and public opinion
* Previous ONTD post about it
GRAPH AT SOURCE
- she thinks Adnan Syed is guilty (Serial podcast)
- Producer Nahnatchka Khan thought Constance was too young when she first auditioned for FOtB but “She was so funny, and she really elevated the mom character and made it her own.”
- she only recently hired a publicist
- interviewers sometimes ask her to do her accent, which she refuses. "“It’s not a party trick. I’m not going to do it just to make you giggle. If they want to laugh [at the accent], that’s their business, but I’m not responsible for catering my performance to other people’s idiocy. That’s like kowtowing to the Hollywood metric again, being too PC at the risk of your own authenticity. And if you have to sell out the very colors of yourself to be accepted, then I don’t want to be accepted.”
- is interested in supporting Asian American filmmakers
read the full interview here/source: http://audreymagazine.com/audrey-fall-2015-cover-story-constance-wu/
btw Shaq O'Neal is guest starring on Ep 3 of Fresh Off the Boat
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' latest single "Downtown" dropped today, and it's already making waves on radio and YouTube. The song features Foxy Shazam's Eric Nally singing the much-talked-about hook, but what many may not know is that Eric Nally and Foxy Shazam came under fire for their single "I Like It" three years ago. In the song, Eric Nally sings "That's the biggest black ass that I've ever seen, and I like it." Stereogum's Tom Breihan tweeted Chicago Reader's article about Foxy Shazam's racist song earlier today, calling Eric Nally "the budget Darkness guy from the Macklemore video." Listen to Eric Nally's controversial song below:
oh hey, here's who the budget darkness guy from the macklemore video is: http://t.co/Z3WVRpUrHG— Tom Breihan (@tombreihan) August 27, 2015
Enter here for your chance to attend a once-in-a-lifetime event with Selena, September 16th in Los Angeles.
Want to be an even bigger part of the experience? Create a photo or video explaining what REVIVAL means to you and tag it #REVIVALevent on Twitter or Instagram!
Selena will pick her favorites and your work might be included in the Revival experience.
ontd, what does REVIVAL means to you?
The series finale has aired already in Canada but will not air in the US until Saturday night.
There will most likely be spoilers within so BEWARE
-Dylan Lauren, founder & CEO of candy store chain "Dylan's Candy Bar"/daughter of Ralph Lauren, recently explained her decision to use a surrogate:
"We chose to use a surrogate as the way we wanted to start our family, particularly as I was traveling across the globe on a stressful schedule to get stores open. I realized this was a wonderful option. I have many friends who had kids solo, who adopted, who used surrogates – no one was judging them – it’s a new world!"
-While the media/general public typically aren't critical of female celebrities who use surrogates due to infertility/health problems, Lauren's comments have resulted in a range of criticisms, including suggestions that if she's "too busy"/not willing to make the sacrifices pregnancy entails, she's too busy/selfish to raise children, that hiring a surrogate for the sake of convenience or other non-medical reasons is immoral, and that there's nothing progressive about ambitious professional women resolving the "pregnancy penalty" by outsourcing it to other (usually significantly poorer) women.
- Gizmodo editor-in-chief Annalee Newitz ran a number of tests to discover 31 million of the accounts belonged to men while 5 million supposedly were linked to females. 10,000 of the accounts were created with the Ashleymadison.com e-mail, implying they were test subscriptions. 9,000 of them were linked to actual females.
-Newitz also stated "What I discovered was that the world of Ashley Madison was a far more dystopian place than anyone had realized. This isn’t a debauched wonderland of men cheating on their wives, it isn’t even a sadscape of 31 million men competing to attract those 5.5 million women in the database. Instead, it’s like a science fictional future where every woman on Earth is dead, and some Dilbert-like engineer has replaced them with badly-designed robots... When you look at the evidence, it’s hard to deny that the overwhelming majority of men using Ashley Madison weren’t having affairs. They were paying for a fantasy."
-"Overall, the picture is grim indeed," Newitz concluded. "Out of 5.5 million female accounts, roughly zero percent had ever shown any kind of activity at all, after the day they were created. Ashley Madison employees did a pretty decent job making their millions of women’s accounts look alive. They left the data in these inactive accounts visible to men, showing nicknames, pictures, sexy comments. But when it came to data that was only visible on to company admins, they got sloppy.... Either way, we’re left with data that suggests Ashley Madison is a site where tens of millions of men write mail, chat, and spend money for women who aren’t there."
Razzie Award-winning actress Robyn Fenty, formerly known as Rihanna, was photographed leaving a restaurant in Los Angeles last night. Oh sure she has time to eat dinner but not rihcord a new album?
ONTD, have you ever told your fans that you would keep them updated about when you were finally going to release a new album, only to ignore them and go on vacation after vacation, wearing tragic shoes all along the way? Please explain.
*Edit* Turns out your idiot OP didn't know that the "surprise final peformer" has already been announced as Nicki Minaj, but there are still rumors that Ari will turn up debut her long-awaited new single, Focus on Me, on the show*
I promise time will fly...... I'll make it worth it 💜💜💜💜💜💜 plus, maybe it's sooner than you're thinkin. who knows. 🙊 https://t.co/5DB87D5M3Q
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) August 27, 2015
they also released two versions of their She's Kinda Hot EP which came with 5 songs including an alternative version of She's Kinda Hot which you can listen to here
yes @ jet black heart. michael always writes the best depressing songs ever.
Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato manager-turned-label exec Phil McIntyre tests kinder, gentler music-biz model http://t.co/DznijZSesy— billboard (@billboard) August 28, 2015
-Phil Mcintyre (manager), Demi, and Nick launched Safehouse Records (in collaboration with Island and flop label Hollywood Records) this past Spring. Phil Mcintyre got his major break being the assistant tour director for teen singing sensation, Britney Spears!
-The true test for the new label will come this Fall when Demetria releases her 5th studio album in October.
-Safehouse is #Confident enough after #CoolForTheSummer peaked at #16 and has sold 444,000 copies.
-Launched Nick Jonas' new single "Levels," and the label is planning to expand in 2016.
-Both credit manager Phil Mcintyre for their health first and foremost and success.
ONTD, have you pre-ordered your copy of #Confiscated?
ONTD, did your friends ever peer pressure you out of a great relationship?
EXCLUSIVE: Johnny Depp launched an investigation into Hollywood 'Peeping Tom' http://t.co/jdjaXLWPgC— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) August 28, 2015
'Married To Medicine' Jill Connors -- Loses Kids, Car, Cash & House After Attacking Hubby http://t.co/cQxep0JpTo— TMZ (@TMZ) August 28, 2015
-Husband found texts in Jills phone alluding to an affair
-Her husband claims that when he called the cops, she grabbed a knife and started cutting herself screaming "He's cutting me!" while he was on the phone
-She went full throttle on him, punching him, scratching him on his arms/chest/neck
Basically...she cuckoo for cocos.