Articles on this Page
- 08/18/15--10:31: _Once Upon A Time S4...
- 08/18/15--10:49: _Patrick Stewart tal...
- 08/18/15--10:53: _Timeline of What It...
- 08/18/15--11:31: _Arrow Roundup!
- 08/18/15--11:32: _Melissa McCarthy Wa...
- 08/18/15--11:33: _Julianne Hough is e...
- 08/18/15--11:42: _Star Wars' John Boy...
- 08/18/15--11:59: _Madonna to Cops: Bi...
- 08/18/15--12:12: _The Hollywood Repor...
- 08/19/15--07:51: _Megan Fox and Brian...
- 08/19/15--08:19: _Little Mix at the T...
- 08/19/15--08:30: _Selena Gomez and A$...
- 08/19/15--08:40: _Joseph Gordon-Levit...
- 08/19/15--08:45: _(Not really Blind) ...
- 08/19/15--08:50: _Defenders Roundup: ...
- 08/19/15--08:54: _the adorable Melani...
- 08/19/15--08:55: _Victor Frankenstein...
- 08/19/15--08:55: _ONTD Roundup
- 08/19/15--09:29: _Trailer for "The Wi...
- 08/19/15--09:29: _Perrie Edwards crie...
- 08/18/15--10:31: Once Upon A Time S4 bloopers
- 08/18/15--10:49: Patrick Stewart talks about a run in with a speechless ST:TNG fan...
- 08/18/15--10:53: Timeline of What It's Like at a Taylor Swift Concert
- 08/18/15--11:31: Arrow Roundup!
- 08/18/15--11:32: Melissa McCarthy Wants To Get Rid Of "Plus-Sized" Categories
- 08/18/15--11:59: Madonna to Cops: Bitch I'm Madonna!
- 08/18/15--12:12: The Hollywood Reporter: Comedy Actress Roundtable
- 08/19/15--08:19: Little Mix at the Today Show. #LittleMixAnniversary
- 08/19/15--08:40: Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Wife Welcome Baby Boy
- 08/19/15--08:45: (Not really Blind) Item: Too “upper class” for talk
- 08/19/15--08:54: the adorable Melanie Martinez
- 08/19/15--08:55: Victor Frankenstein Uk trailer + poster
- 08/19/15--08:55: ONTD Roundup
- Music Video for Girls' Generation's 'Lion Heart'd
- Ed Droste Posts Parody of Taylor Swift Bringing Famous Women On Stage
- Little Mix Performs Black Magic on The Late Late Show
- Timeline of What It's Like at a Taylor Swift Concert
- Melissa McCarthy Wants To Get Rid Of "Plus-Sized" Categories
- Is Zayn Going...."InZAYNe"
- Stolen Ashley Madison Data Finally Dumped Online
- Amy Poehler Under Fire for Joke About R. Kelly Peeing on Blue Ivy
- "YouTube Creator" Shane Dawson Goes in On Celebs and Other YouTubers
- Starbucks is Changing Their Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Kylie and Kendall Kardashian Kontinue Their Kacation
- New York Times Exposes Amazon Employee Practices
- Liam Payne Tweets He's "No Way Shape or Form Homophobic"
- ONTD Original: The Many Loves of Tom Cruise
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 08/19/15--09:29: Trailer for "The Witch"
This seemed cute and harmless, and it's nice to see that celebs geek out just like the rest of us.
Who would leave you speechless if you happened across them in a restaurant, ONTD?
Source 1, Source 2
- a funny minute-by-minute account of the 1989 tour
- includes lines like:
9:41p: Time for another surprise! Nicki, are you here after all?! Nope. But Julia Roberts and Joan Baez are. A collective WTF sweeps the stadium. Julia Roberts does not want to dance. Joan Baez is down though. Taylor beckons them down the runway and they take turns awkwardly shimmying. They hand a single rose back and forth. Nothing makes sense.
- also includes a photo of hot dudes dressed like the ballerinas from the "shake it off" video
What was your first concert experience, ONTD?
Green Arrow TV:
-diggle getting a codename, approved by DC, unique to the character
-curtis holt has the quality of "the male felicity"
-curtis is another smart guy at palmer tech without being a knock off ray palmer
-laurel will not make the mistake again of keeping sara's resurrection from her dad
-olicity being shown like "two coworkers dating" in the lair
-"strong, capable, funny felicity" is back
-emily was tired of crying
-flashbacks: less focus on forced connection into present day, more on telling a good story in year 4 of oliver's time away
-flashbacks start in coast city and move to secret destination
-comes back in 4x06
-reason is under wraps right now (probably to do with felicity's dad)
-can she and quentin meet please
-laurel has fully arrived as the black canary
-no more learning curve
-struggle is now on black canary vs being ADA Laurel Lance
TVLineTwitter + PB Insta + GATV + Marc's Tumblr
The actress doesn't like the segregation of plus size clothing in stores. While promoting her new clothing line Melissa McCarthy Seven7, she had the following to say on plus-sized clothing and retailers.
“Women come in all sizes,” Melissa told Refinery29 in a recent interview. “Seventy percent of women in the United States are a size 14 or above, and that’s technically ‘plus-size,’ so you’re taking your biggest category of people and telling them, ‘You’re not really worthy.’ I find that very strange.”
“I also find it very bad business,” she continued. “It doesn’t make a lot of sense numbers-wise. It’s like, if you open a restaurant and you say, ‘We’re primarily gonna serve people that don’t eat.’ It’s like, what? You would be nuts. Yet, people do it with clothing lines all the time, and no one seems to have a problem with it. I just don’t get why we always have to group everything into a good or bad, right or wrong category. I just think, if you’re going to make women’s clothing, make women’s clothing. Designers that put everyone in categories are over-complicating something that should be easy.”
“I don’t like the segregated plus section. You’re saying: ‘You don’t get what everybody else gets. You have to go shop up by the tire section,’” explained Melissa. “I’m not ready to announce them [the retailers] yet, but they agreed to just put me on the floor. I said, ‘Run the sizes as I make them and let friends go shopping with their friends. Stop segregating women.’ And they said, ‘Okay.’”
Should retailers remove the "plus-size" term?
Hough and Laich began dating in December of 2013. Hough was reportedly engaged in 2007 to fellow dancer Zach Wilson before dating country singer Chuck Wicks from August 2008 to November 2009 and then, more famously, Ryan Seacrest from April 2010 to March 2013.
From her Instagram:
Can we make this a hockey post? Who's excited for the 2015-2016 season?!
Star Wars' John Boyega is going to costar in 'The Circle', filming next month. He'll play Emma Watson's love interest/fellow employee apparently. Tom Hanks is also starring.
-Police called to Madonna's 57th birthday party following noise complaints in upscale Hamptons neighborhood.
- Gypsy-Themed Birthday Bash
-No word is she did the stanky leg or nae nae
Lena needs to learn to not talk so much.
. “Megan has separated from Brian,” an insider reveals “They decided on it six months ago.”
. Their romance has recently been plagued with issues. Though sources remain vague on the exact cause of their split, “things have been rocky,”
Also, there's a livestream happening RIGHT NOW because it's their 4th anniversary! Link: #LittleMixAnniversary
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Pre-Order Get Weird!
Buy Black Magic!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt's wife Tasha McCauley gave birth to a baby boy the weekend of Aug. 15 in L.A a rep confirmed to Us Weekly.
The super private pair reportedly tied the knot right before the holidays on Dec. 20, 2014
For a year now she’s been pitching a panel-style talk show about love and marriage, similar to The View or The Talk, partnering with popular parent and women’s lifestyle websites. Because of her high profile, she wasn’t expected to show up every day but often enough, like a few times a month, so that the audience would know that it was hers – the Barbara Walters of the group, you could say. The other women included a newlywed, a model-actress-mom in her 40s, a single, divorced woman in her 40s, and a woman in her early 60s.
Would you believe, though, that even with her popularity with the MiniVan Majority, no one was interested. The show was rejected, repeatedly, while other similar shows, featuring other personalities, got picked up, like Tyra Banks’s FABLife. The reason? Too “upper class”.
Interestingly enough, this happened before everything blew up. And now that it’s all blown up, and she has everyone’s sympathy, the show still isn’t getting any play…even though she could be an expert at talking about love and marriage right now. But is she willing to go there? It might change if she’s willing to talk about it. Would she talk about it? On camera? Probably not. Not for the sake of the children. But that doesn’t mean it’s not leverage – not only from a business perspective but when dealing with that idiot too.
1x01 - AKA Ladies Night (52m)
1x02 - AKA Crush Syndrome (52m)
1x03 - AKA It's Called Whiskey (54m)
1x04 - AKA 99 Friends
1x05 - AKA The Sandwich Saved Me (50m)
1x06 - AKA You're a Winner (54m)
1x07 - AKA Top Shelf Perverts
1x08 - AKA WWJD?
1x09 - AKA Sin Bin
1x10 - AKA The Kumbaya Circle Jerk
1x11 - AKA I've Got the Blues
1x12 - AKA Jewel and the Power Man
1x13 - AKA Smile
Melanie Martinez of The Voice season 3 debuted her album "cry baby" last friday and today she had a signing at Rough Trade in NYC. I had the pleasure meeting with her.
source: me and my camera
*mods I dont understand besides the link to my blog on the rejected post, Melanie is well known and I put the source which is just me being there, also I had the tags properly
For Tuesday, August 18, 2015:
This looks so good, and apparently has great reviews! I wish it was coming out sooner though.
Little Mix is celebrating their 4th year anniversary and hosted a livestream. The following happened during an a capella performance of one of their new songs called "The End"
the moment that broke my heart 😢😭 pic.twitter.com/Er7FlpsBEY— m (@littlemixsass) August 19, 2015