Articles on this Page
- 08/13/15--10:06: _Another Reason to H...
- 08/13/15--10:06: _"Startup" Spotify i...
- 08/13/15--10:14: _Today's Reboot is: ...
- 08/13/15--10:14: _ONTD Roundup
- 08/13/15--23:40: _Rita Ora on Late Ni...
- 08/13/15--23:41: _This Is The End 3D ...
- 08/14/15--06:46: _Shady Sis @AustinMa...
- 08/14/15--06:46: _10 best Britney's c...
- 08/14/15--06:48: _Heath Ledger's Joke...
- 08/14/15--06:48: _Future Hendrix - Wh...
- 08/14/15--06:48: _Dominion 2X07 promo
- 08/14/15--06:48: _Diplo x CL x RiFF R...
- 08/14/15--07:54: _Professional nobody...
- 08/14/15--08:09: _The Keeping Room Tr...
- 08/14/15--08:20: _Digging For Fire Pr...
- 08/14/15--08:34: _Lucy Hale Leaving P...
- 08/14/15--08:35: _Famous people have ...
- 08/14/15--08:35: _Guess How Much Mone...
- 08/14/15--08:35: _ONTD Roundup
- 08/14/15--09:22: _America hates Arian...
- 08/13/15--10:06: Another Reason to Hate Lena Dunham, Her Fish Pedicure is News
- 08/13/15--10:06: "Startup" Spotify is about to throttle your Freemium.
- 08/13/15--10:14: Today's Reboot is: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- 08/13/15--10:14: ONTD Roundup
- Natalie Dormer: men are objectified as women on TV
- Natalie Dormer on sex in Hollywood: "its not just men against women"
- Natalie Dormer Pisses ONTD Off: Feminism is not 'Girl Power'
- FDA Issues Warning After Kim Kardashian Instagram Promotion
- Kelly Rutherford Issues Statement About Judge's Decision
- Nancy Jo Sales Writes Exposes on Favorite Hookup Apps
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Have Romantic Dinner Date
- Fantastic Four: The Blame Game and Drama
- Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin Get Matching BFF Tattoos
- Kylie Kardashian Has Cornrows Again, Despite Specifically Being Told Not to By Plenty of ONTD Members
- Former Ben Affleck Nanny Shoes off Brand New Lexus
- Pretty Little Liars Writers Cannot Admit Defeat
- K-Pop Stans vs One Directioners Round 2
- Nearly 10 Years After Oscar Win, Paul Haggis Says 'Crash' Should Not Have Won
- Crazy Religious Youtuber Couple Allegedly Fakes Miscarriage for Views
- Pretty Little Liars Producer Blames Negative Finale Reactions on Transphobia
- Modern Family's Ariel Winter Opens Up About Breast Reduction Surgery
- Perrie Edwards is Confused About Being Your 'Mom'
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 08/13/15--23:40: Rita Ora on Late Night with Seth Meyers
- 08/13/15--23:41: This Is The End 3D Maze at Halloween Horror Nights
- 08/14/15--06:46: 10 best Britney's covers
- 08/14/15--06:48: Heath Ledger's Joker Diary
- 08/14/15--06:48: Future Hendrix - Where Ya At ft. Papi BTS Video
- 08/14/15--06:48: Dominion 2X07 promo
- 08/14/15--08:09: The Keeping Room Trailer
- 08/14/15--08:20: Digging For Fire Premiere
- 08/14/15--08:34: Lucy Hale Leaving PLL Before It Ends
- Raya is "an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries." People are vetted and accepted by a "secretive, anonymous committee" that utilizes an algorithm that takes into consideration such pertinent details like Instagram presence and who recommended the applicant.
- Members include vloggers, net artists, models, old Disney stars, pro skateboarders, SI swimsuit models, DWTS pros, Youtube beauty gurus, "the designer of a streetwear brand popularized by Kanye West," a teen celebrity chef, Moby, Kelly Osbourne, Raven Symone, Catfish's Nev Schulman, and some 21-year-old guy named Patrick whose dad is a movie star (Schwarzenegger??).
- One Raya member coming for Tinder: "Tinder has become the dating pool equivalent of riding the city bus."
- Someone else coming for Raya: "No one will ever find love on Raya. It's about getting an ego boost."
- 08/14/15--08:35: ONTD Roundup
- The Tower of Joy Confirmed for Game of Thrones
- David Beckham Responds to Pacifier Criticisms
- Frozen Director Says Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's Long Lost Brother
- Kylie/Kendall Kardashian and Krew Kruising in Mexico
- New Video Warns Against Teen Catfishing and Dumb Social Media Use
- Miley Cyrus: Hannah Montana caused body dysmorphia
- Taraji Henson Says Being Politically Correct is Bullshit
- Billy Joel Gets Married, Welcomes New baby
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 08/14/15--09:22: America hates Ariana Grande and Bill Cosby
- #DonutGate and #IHateAmericaGate provoked a 26-point bump in the chanteuse disapproval rating
- Scum of the earth and rapist Bill Cosby's jumped 43-points
- Defending champions still are #1 Kim Kardashian and #2 Justin Bieber
Lena Dunham, ONTD's Favorite Feminist, is on location for Girls Season 5 in Tokyo. Naturally, she's living it up as she goes. It's such big news that the New Yorker's Instagram felt the need to post a video of Lena getting her first fish pedicure. Kardashian who?!
newyorkermag: This week, @lenadunham and @jennikonner sent us a video postcard from Japan, where they got their first “fish pedicure.”
lenadunham:We've made some strong yet highly temporary choices here in #Tokyo (thanks for the septum ring support, Rihanna. The support you gave us in my brain.)
lenadunham: runaway train never coming back #Tokyo
lenadunham: Perfect lunch: 2 Onigiri rice balls (ume plum) and Mets brand seltzer #Tokyo (amendment: I fully see how this looks like a wild crotch shot, thank you instafriends )
lenadunham: Wherever you go, there you are (night shoots are still night shoots even in #Tokyo)
ONTD, have you subscribed to Lena's new newsletter yet?
Salient points for those who are still not paying for that Spotify subscription:
- This is in order to compete with Apple Music and everyone's fave Tidal.
- Limitations could include access to full albums and delayed release dates for freemium-ees.
- Since about 70% of Spotify users are Freemium-ees, shit is about to get real. But like #firstworldreal.
Article through Tweet.
Are you one of them, ONTD? Or is Tidal meeting all your needs instead?
tweet | article
I still find the original show pretty timeless and relevant to today.
For Wednesday, August 12, 2015:
- universal studios hollywood is bringing some humor to this year’s halloween horror nights, with a new attraction inspired by the movie of the decade this is the end.
- rogen, franco and hill worked with universal studios on the maze, which transports guests to franco’s movie-house, in which the actors were trapped in the film.
Pop icon Austin Mahone was on Watch What Happens and revealed that Kylie Jenner has already crashed her brand new Ferrari! [ONTD Orig: Kylie Turns 18; Tyga Doesn't Gift Ha a Used Car]
The #DirtyWork singer, who was at all of this weekend's Kardashian bashes, spilled to @Andy: "“There wasn’t anything too crazy but just being there was cool. I was in the back chilling and then I see Kanye [West] and Kim [Kardashian] like ten feet away from me. Then I see James Harden and Kevin Durant walking next to me. It was just crazy. And then she got a Ferrari for her birthday which is insane. I heard she crashed it like the next day. . . that’s what I heard.”
Watch the video @ JustJared.com! [Won't embed] :(
Paraphrased from @JustJared.
ONTD: What car were you
10 5 unusual Britney Spears' cover versions from jazz to metal. Featuring Lilly Allen, Ed Sheeran, Franz Ferdinand and others.
Tove Styrke - ...Baby One More Time
Tricky - Piece Of Me
Mark Ronson - Toxic (feat. Tiggers)
Lily Allen – Womanizer
Ed Sheeran - …Baby One More Time
Full list at the source.
What is your favourite cover?
- A clip from the documentary “Too Young to Die” has surfaced, it shows the diary Ledger kept as he prepared for the role, shown in the documentary by his father;
- Preparing for the role, Ledger locked himself up in a hotel room and then in his apartment for around a month;
- The diary has a picture of a hyena, he wrote down dialogues from the movie (including the whole hospital scene); many pictures from Alex DeLarge (Clockwork Orange).
I don't know how I feel about this, so please check the pictures and video at theSOURCE.
OMG NOMA!!! I wish Michael was caught because he couldn't leave Gabriel behind, not once again it all being about Alex, but oh well. And looks like we're having some fun bonding times with the Archangel Twins next week.
This is a follow up to this post.
Starring; Brit Marling(The East), Hailee Steinfeld(True Grit), Sam Worthington(Avatar), Kyle Soller(Poldark) and newcomer Muna Otaru.
+ Lucy said she will be done with PLL next October
+ Seventeen seems to think this is a huge deal
Are you excited to finally get Aria off your screen, ONTD? If my timeline is right, that means she's good for 1.5 more seasons, so if they renew for season 8 + movie as rumored, she won't be in them.
Anyone have that in gif form? My google-fu failed me :(
are you cool/famous enough for raya, ontd?
(if you're not famous but still want to get your elitist rocks off, you can always go for the league and get your fill of finance douchebros.)
It's a mere $1200 if you don't include brushes & other tools.
Plus there are over 50 steps. Goddamn.
For Thursday, August 13, 2015:
One licked a donut and said some 'anti-patriotic' shit, the other molested 50+ women
But okay I guess