Articles on this Page
- 07/01/15--18:01: _England knocks them...
- 07/01/15--18:14: _Hank Baskett Opens ...
- 07/01/15--18:14: _Freddie laughs at K...
- 07/01/15--19:16: _Kardashians are a m...
- 07/01/15--19:26: _25 (5) Mariah facts...
- 07/01/15--19:26: _Charlie Puth releas...
- 07/01/15--19:52: _Former CNNHN anchor...
- 07/01/15--19:52: _👑Holly Madison👑 get...
- 07/01/15--19:53: _ONTD Original: 10 H...
- 07/01/15--20:11: _Carly Rae Jepsen - ...
- 07/01/15--20:21: _more pics from BBHM...
- 07/01/15--20:50: _King of Pop, @Austi...
- 07/01/15--21:02: _Rihanna - 'Bitch Be...
- 07/01/15--21:31: _Hilary Duff Tells A...
- 07/02/15--17:11: _George Takei slams ...
- 07/02/15--17:12: _Brody Jenner Opens ...
- 07/02/15--17:25: _Marisa Tomei will j...
- 07/02/15--17:26: _Demi Lovato respond...
- 07/02/15--18:20: _Viral YouTube vlogg...
- 07/02/15--18:21: _Donald Glover’s FX ...
- 07/01/15--18:14: Hank Baskett Opens Up About Sex Scandal
- Gave an interview to [BANNED SOURCE]
- Claims he never "engaged in anything"
- tried to buy some pot, used the restroom and then found two transgender women making out
- claims a transgendered woman fondled him through his shorts
- tried to pay money to silence her, but failed
- Says he was ashamed to admit his wrongdoing and says he "messed up big time"
- Kendra doesn't call it "cheating"
- 07/01/15--19:16: Kardashians are a mess: Part ?????
- 07/01/15--19:26: 25 (5) Mariah facts from the kween haself!
- I do all of my own stunts in videos. The Jet Ski scenes, the fight scenes, all of them! (the jet scene is in Honey, the fight scene is in Heartbreaker)
- Time is irrelevant to me. I never wear a watch. (gurrrrl you were 5 hours late to that interview!)
- I swim in evening gowns and heels.
- I smoked quite frequently from the time I was 12 to when I was 18. I gave up smoking in one day and never went back. I absolutely detest cigarette smoke now.
- My favorite things are vintage chandeliers and sconces. I have them everywhere decorating my Tribeca penthouse apartment.
- One Sweet Day holds the record for time spent at #1 on the Billboard 100 at 16 weeks! (what kinda longvegity?)
- We Belong Together comes second at 14 weeks! (Wentworth Miller, ha impacT!)
- The heartbreaker music video is one of the most expensive, costing around $2.5million in 1999
- has nodules and refuses to remove them in fear they might fuck up her voice
- Patti le Belle is her godmother, for reals!
- 07/01/15--19:52: Former CNNHN anchor Lynne Russell in a gunfight
- 07/01/15--19:52: 👑Holly Madison👑 getting sued???
- 07/01/15--19:53: ONTD Original: 10 Hotties from the 2015 Women's World Cup
- 07/01/15--20:11: Carly Rae Jepsen - Bullseye (E•MO•TION reject track)
- 07/01/15--20:21: more pics from BBHMM video
- 07/01/15--20:50: King of Pop, @AustinMahone Returns With Surprise Single #DirtyWork
- 07/01/15--21:02: Rihanna - 'Bitch Better Have My Money' (uncensored)
- 07/01/15--21:31: Hilary Duff Tells All Billboard Q&A
- 07/02/15--17:11: George Takei slams Clarence Thomas
- 07/02/15--17:25: Marisa Tomei will join cast of 'Empire' for season 2.
- 07/02/15--18:20: Viral YouTube vloggers Sam and Nia EXPOSED as homophobes!!!
- 07/02/15--18:21: Donald Glover’s FX Pilot ‘Atlanta’ Adds More Leads
Both teams had scored on penalty kicks and the score was 1-1 in the 92nd minute. They were literally one minute from going into overtime when Laura Bassett tried to clear the ball and it ended up going into the English team's net. This gave Japan the 2-1 lead and their spot in the World Cup final against the United States. That game will be played this Sunday.
Apparently, some people didn't enjoy Kanye West's short rendition of the iconic Queen classic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' in the Glastonbury Festival last Saturday. Proof? A New York radio station shared a video of Kanye's cover with a clip of Queen's late frontman, Freddie Mercury, laughing and finally performing the song and showing a stunned rapper how it is actually done. The video was posted to Facebook and has received over 20 million views.
And talking about Bohemian Rhapsody, the two members of Queen who still represent the band decided to their own beer, the Queen Bohemian Larger, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of one of their biggest legendary hit. The Bohemian Lager is a handcrafted Czech beer brewed in the Bohemian region.
A 12-pack of 330ml bottles are priced at £20 and a crate will cost £36.
This is not the first time the British band puts its name to an alcoholic beverage - they'd previously launched the vodka Killer Queen, for the 40th anniversary of the successful single taken from their third album Sheer Heart Attack. Queen also has an Argentinan Malbec, 'Millionaire Waltz' (named after the song from their album A Day at the Races).
In other anniversary news, Queen's album 'The Game' turns 35. Released on June 30, 1980, the band's eight studio album was a turning point from their 70s style. And a controversial one among their fans, considering it was the first album where Queen used synthesizers.
Despite everything, The Game became the most successful Queen album in the United States and it produced the best selling single of Queen's career: Another One Bites the Dust. Another One Bites the Dust was written by bassist John Deacon and became the album's first single by Michael Jackson's suggestion.
The album also included the second (and last) US #1 hit for the band, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love.' Other notable songs are Play the Game, Save Me, Dragon Attack and Need Your Loving Tonight.
1, 2, 3, myself
Queen post? Drinking post? I don't really like Freddie Mercury comparisons so I'm 'meh' on the video. Favorite 'The Game' song/Queen album?
In her Rolling Stone interview, Kim says that her dad "explained to me that he's had a lot of interracial friends, and it might not be the easiest relationship. He said I should prepare myself for people to say things to me. . . When I was in high school, I'd get magazines and see interracial couples and think, 'They are so cute.' I've always been attracted to a certain kind of look."
Are you attracted to a certain look, ONTD?
Mimi told 'em -
Source. us weekly wiki 12345
what is your fav Mimi factoid?
Two new Charlie Puth songs came out this week: A remix of 'Marvin Gaye' that features Wale, and a collab with Lil Wayne from the soundtrack of the documentary "808".
Sources: YouTube 1 / YouTube 2
'Marvin Gaye' is getting so much play on the local Top 40 stations!
Former CNN Headline News anchor Lynne Russell and her husband were involved in attempted robbery at an Albuquerque motel that turned into a gunfight.
The two were passing through New Mexico and stopped at a Motel 6. While her husband Chuck de Caro took a shower, she went to the car to get something. That's when a thug put a gun to her head, dragged her back into the motel room and demanded her valuables.
Her husband jumped out of the shower, grabbed his gun and the two men had a shootout. Russell was not hit. She said the suspect fired first. Her husband was hit three times. He underwent surgery at University of New Mexico Hospital and is expected to recover.
Officers found the would-be robber in the parking lot. He died at the hospital. (Good)
(Don't fuck with Lynne! Although I sure wanted to back in the day.)
According to RadarOnline, Holly Madison might be facing some legal troubles due to a NDA she signed before she began working as a photo editor for Playboy. This contract, prevented her from revealing "personal, social and/or business activities of Playboy…and various members of the Hefner family."
TBH this is an excuse to have discussion post about Holly's book, now available on Amazon!
What did you think of her book, ONTD? Which past shocked you the most? Would you ever agree to be one of Hef's girlfriends if he ever ditches Crystal?
We thirsted over the (mostly basic white) men in last year's World Cup, and now it's time for the women to get their shine. As the tournament comes to a close, let's take a look at a few of the fine ladies in this year's Women's World Cup (in no particular order).
Wang Fei (China)
her cheekbones cut right into our hearts
my #1 world cup bae and Australia took her away from me :(
Christen Press (USA)
There were several candidates on the USWNT, but I'm gonna show Christen love here since she's not getting any from Jill Ellis.
Ali Riley (New Zealand)
oop at me missing all of NZ's matches and missing her face as a result. Points for actually being American.
Raquel Rodriguez Cedeño (Costa Rica)
Costa Rica brought both talent and this stunna in their first World Cup appearance. Also her voice is super hot imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kf8BoTFVEo
Cho So-hyun (South Korea)
her beauty shone through the ridiculous amount of sunscreen that the Korean team was wearing
Alex Scott (England)
I volunteer to console her after that tragic loss to Japan.
Laure Boulleau (France)
People will argue that it should be Necib here instead but she ain't that cute to me sry. Anyways the French team brought out the thirst in everyone and it was sad to see them go.
Nataly Arias (Colombia)
wins the award for most glam profile shot on the fifa website
Jonelle Filigno (Canada)
happy canada day
Honorable Mention: Amelia Valverde (Costa Rica's coach)
for being best dressed
Sources: 1, 2, 3 and Google basically
sorry for the shitty formatting but w/e. who would you add?
Is this bitch even capable of writing a bad song????
Are you ready to open your heart to Carly, ONTD?
Happy Canada Day, ONTD!
Paraphrased from @AustinMahone.
Changing the music industry with a surprise single!
co-Directed by Rihanna
-Hilary states it took a while to get the album where it needed to be, I took 8 years off. I'm really proud of the record, and excited to get it in people's hands
-Talks Tinder, how she didn't want to shoot another choreographed beautiful pop video. She said they were very normal guys, she wished one of them would have exposed themselves for a better video.
-She says it was a whole learning experience discovering herself as an artist again, she states she's more conscious and little more aware but doesn't know if that's a good thing or bad thing
-She says she's slightly nervous, and she's rebuilding all over again. She states it's exciting and a challenge.
-She states when she was rehearsing and stuff for fittings and packing and traveling, "it's a fucking lot but it's an awesome job.
-A banned source has confirmed that the Oscar winning actress will be joining the cast of Fox's hit show for the second season.
-Marisa will be playing the character of Mimi Whiteman, a billionaire venture capitalist who loves "hip hop music, social trends, high-end fashion and beautiful women". Her character will somehow become tied up with the Lyon family.
-The second season of Empire begins on September 23rd.
I just want the show to explore Cookie's bisexual side, which they have hinted at before...
Demi Lovato took to Twitter today to defend her recent fashion choices after getting ridiculed earlier today. Demi was photographed wearing jorts, thigh-high mesh gladiator-style high heels, and a strappy bikini top yesterday at her pool party promoting her latest single Cool For The Summer. She wasn't happy with the reception she received after photographs of her wearing the outfit surfaced, and Demi blasted her critics on Twitter, stating that she decided to show more skin since she worked hard on her body and wanted to show it off.
Does your fashion sense suffer when you decide to show off more skin?
Starts at 11:52
- Couple went viral last year with a Frozen lipsync that received over 30 Million views
- They've been featured on abc, gma, and dozens of others programs/publications
- They coerce their daughter on camera into disagreeing with gay marriage after she says people should be able to "do what they want."
ETA: Sam's brother is being messy on the FB post about this
They currently have a big sponsorship with NatureBox, so feel free to email them and let them know they're supporting homophobic vloggers <3 and sign this petition to drop their deal
-The show has added Brian Tyree Henry, Lakeith Lee Stanfield and Zazie Beetz to the cast for the pilot.
-“Atlanta” tells the tale of cousins Earnest “Earn” Marks (Glover) and Alfred Miles (Henry), who are attempting to break through the city’s rap scene — if their opposing views on art versus commerce, success, and race don’t get in the way. Darius, Alfred’s oddly talented right-hand man and musical collaborator, will be played by Lakeith Lee Stanfield. Van, a pragmatist caught in a complicated relationship with Earn on account of their daughter, will be played by Zazie Beetz.
-Donald created the show and wrote the pilot, he will also serve as executive producer.
-The show shoots in Atlanta (where else would it shoot) at the end of the month.