Articles on this Page
- 06/09/15--11:21: _ok. thanks, dave.
- 06/09/15--11:21: _Why You Should Watc...
- 06/09/15--11:31: _Chris Brown still l...
- 06/09/15--11:46: _Demi Lovato (why?) ...
- 06/09/15--11:46: _Andy Murray discuss...
- 06/09/15--12:02: _[Proud Mother of Tw...
- 06/09/15--12:25: _Hilary Duff - "My K...
- 06/09/15--12:45: _Brittney Griner Bre...
- 06/09/15--12:56: _New Adam Lambert tr...
- 06/09/15--13:01: _Tag Suggestion Post!
- 06/09/15--14:02: _Homophobic Rapper A...
- 06/09/15--14:02: _Muse "Mercy" Music ...
- 06/09/15--14:02: _Jon Bernthal to pla...
- 06/09/15--14:03: _Lady GaGa is #TeamA...
- 06/10/15--12:37: _Apple Music hasn't ...
- 06/10/15--12:37: _'Pitch Perfect 3' i...
- 06/10/15--12:37: _Jerry Seinfeld Is T...
- 06/10/15--12:37: _Ed Sheeran Reflects...
- 06/10/15--12:38: _Literally all of ON...
- 06/10/15--12:38: _Charlie Hunnam in l...
- 06/09/15--11:21: ok. thanks, dave.
- 06/09/15--11:31: Chris Brown still loves Karrueche Tran
- 06/09/15--11:46: Demi Lovato (why?) is joining From Dusk Till Dawn season 2
- 06/09/15--12:02: [Proud Mother of Two] Kristen Stewart Out and About with Gal Pal
- 06/09/15--12:25: Hilary Duff - "My Kind" Snippet! #BreatheInBreatheOut
- 06/09/15--13:01: Tag Suggestion Post!
- 06/09/15--14:02: Homophobic Rapper Azealia Banks books Gay Pride event in NYC
- 06/09/15--14:02: Muse "Mercy" Music Video
- 06/09/15--14:02: Jon Bernthal to play The Punisher in Daredevil S2
- 06/10/15--12:37: Apple Music hasn't even launched yet and it's already getting panned
- 06/10/15--12:37: Jerry Seinfeld Is Tired of Political Correctness
- 06/10/15--12:37: Ed Sheeran Reflects on His Childhood Struggle With Stuttering
- 06/10/15--12:38: Literally all of ONTD's non-male favs cover the Hollywood Reporter
- 06/10/15--12:38: Charlie Hunnam in leather pants post
- Caitlyn was really good friends with Dave'e ex-wife, Jayne Modean.
- Claims he's known for 25 years, but only told close friends.
- His ex-wife said that she used to go by Nicky Jenner at that time.
-documentary short from filmmaker Lucy Walker, two-time Oscar nominee and director
title pulled from a Bob Dylan song
-centers on filmmaker and actress Marianna Palka as she prepares herself to get life-changing news.
-The Lion’s Mouth Opens chronicles Palka during the course of about a day – a dinner in the evening opens it, then it moves to the next day – as she prepares to find out if she has the genetic markers that indicate that she will get Huntington’s disease, a vicious neurodegenerative disease passed down from parents, one that is terrifyingly described as a cross between Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s (it takes your mind and your body). Palka knows a thing or two about Huntington’s, because her father has it. And her grandmother had it. And she already knows that her cousin and her sister will get it, too. That’s the thing about Huntington’s (and, man, are there some things about Huntington’s), it’s passed down between families, and if one of your parents has it, you have a 50/50 chance of getting it. If you have the genetic marker that says you possess the gene, you will get it. There’s no question of that.
Good Dick is on of my favorite movies & I love her & the Bryce Dallas Howard (her close friend & in the film) post made me think to post this to see if anyone else watched it (available on HBOGo). If so, thoughts?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use the spoilers cut html when commenting for those that haven't watched it & want to.
Edit: Trailer added
Chris Brown went on Ryan Seacrest radio show and said the following about his rocky relationship with his ex:
"I'm going to be honest and be a man about it and just take it one day at a time. I can't promise anything and I can't jump over the moon, but it takes time for all wounds [to heal]. I take full responsibility for my actions and things that I've done in the past. I feel like it's just a time thing."
"I'm not a hateful person. Of course I still love her, but mentally right now, I think everything takes time. I just need to focus on being the best father I can be."
Sources say the only reason he showed up at the nightclub where Karrueche was at was because mutual friends told him that she wanted to work it out which was a lie. Karrueche had no idea he was showing up and supposedly he had no idea she didn't want him there. More of that HERE
Here are her Tweets about it, she posted it first on Instagram,
so I don't know if I can embed the pictures, one is with Wilmer Valderrama and the other with Robert Rodriguez. the pictures are behind a cut.
After a long night's work.... 💙 https://t.co/Qd7oH5AmDy— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) יוני 9, 2015
Me and the boss rodriguez.... We worked from dusk till dawn.... 😜😈🐍 https://t.co/VXwePwte1q— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) יוני 9, 2015
She'll apparently appear in episode 10, which is the season finale. EDIT: Looks like it's just a cameo.
Thanks to vehiclesshockme for teaching me to Embed Instagram, putting the pictures behind a cut:
Source #1, #2, #3
"They say I was plucky choosing Amélie, but truth be told, if anyone was plucky it was Amélie – she’s the one who’s taken the heat. Her competence was always under fire. I felt embarrassed. That’s why I made a point of repeatedly saying she was doing an excellent job. The real low point hit at the Masters when I lost 6-0, 6-1 against Roger (Federer, in London). Rather than blaming me, they pointed the finger at Amélie. I still remember what some players and coaches said about her – I wasn’t impressed and I shan’t forget in a hurry.
Have I become a feminist? Well, if being a feminist is about fighting so that a woman is treated like a man then yes, I suppose I have. My upbringing means that I’m quite attuned to the whole thing. I came to tennis thanks to my mother. I always had a very close relationship with my grandmothers. I’ve always been surrounded by women. I find it easier to talk to them. I find it easier to open up to them. It’s a crying shame there aren’t more female coaches. I hope this changes even if I this isn’t the reason I chose Amélie. Whilst a female coach might not gel so well with others, it wouldn’t hurt for everyone to be a little more open-minded.”
Source 1Source 2
About time more men in sport started speaking up on this imo, ready for Andy & Amelie to get that slam!! Also Andy is supporting a 'Champions raffle' where you can win a tennis ball signed by him and Fred Perry, all proceeds go to a hospice that cared for the owner of the tennis balls Gail Sargent who sadly died from ovarian cancer in 2010. You can find more info & how to buy the raffle tickets here
-Brittney Griner sat down for an interview regarding issues happening with her personal life
-Says domestic violence was "mutual combat"
-Says she wish she would have walked away from that situation
-Says she felt pressured into marriage: "I knew it was a mistake"
-Says she spoke with Glory and she consented to annulment via text message
-Says Glory announcing pregnancy was "surprising" and thinks it was too early to announce
-Broke down in tears during interview after describing last 10 months of life as "emotional"
one of my favs, also dying over rumors, there i said it, the light...
SUGGEST A TAG.
(relevant ones to ONTD only, please!)
If you like a tag someone recommends, please just reply to them with a +1 or "THIS" or w/e instead of making another comment thread (just so we don't have a billion comments asking over and over for a specific tag) and we'll be going thru the post and adding them if they're good! Please, only suggest tags if you intend on using them. People ask for certain tags and a lot of them are never used.
Also, read the comments before suggesting - someone probably already suggested your tag and we're trying to keep it as condensed/easy to sort out as possible - thanks! :)
THIS IS NOT A FREE FOR ALL.
NO OT COMMENTS - I WILL BAN YOU
I'm performing at WESTGAY for gay pride on JUNE 23rd in NYC. TURNETH THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) June 9, 2015
just some of her problematic tweets under the cut:
Thoughts on the album?
While I am personally #TeamSpotify for life, I appreciate her lack of Tidal exclusives! When will your favs?
Here she is being ignored due to being such a flop in London:
Sorry to not be singing in London tonight. I love my fans in the UK and appreciate all the well wishes to get over this flu quickly.— Tony Bennett (@itstonybennett) June 9, 2015
Hey everybody! Don't worry about Tony, he's ok! That's just showbiz sometimes. We'll catch u next time, we got you! ❤️— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) June 9, 2015
Looking cute & fresh going to yoga...
During all the long car rides, I dream about my former life. Walking freely down the streets. And then, in a moment I am deeply grateful. With all this attention now, what will I say. How will I change the world. What will my music contribute to humanity.
Apple Music was officially announced this week with a big flashy press event, and the reception has not been favorable at all. Apple Music isn't launching until June 30, but it is already being compared to Tidal, as both services received a lot of negative press after their big announcements. On top of the negative reception from the press and the general public, Apple is also being investigated for antitrust violations.
-they said that Apple is "struggling to lock down big names" to support Apple Music
-the global radio station curated by big-name DJs is lame since pretty much everyone is curator now
The New Yorker: "Apple's Music Revolution That Isn't"
-calls Apple Music "cluttered and overly complex"
-Apple Music is too complicated while Spotify is simple
Reuters: "Apple Music faces antitrust scrutiny in NY, Connecticut"
-Apple is currently being investigated for antitrust violations
-attorney generals believe that Apple pressured labels to favor Apple Music
Sources: New York Post / The New Yorker / Reuters
People think that Anna Kendrick will leave the franchise.
DID YOU LIKE THE PREVIOUS TWO MOVIES?
- Jerry Seinfeld (along with New Yorker editor David Remnick) appeared on Late Night With Seth Meyers last night, where the topic of political correctness in comedy was discussed.
-Seinfeld believes the lines of political correctness are being moving in for no reason; "...There's a creepy, PC thing out there that really bothers me."
- He uses a joke he received backlash over as an example to showcase; "I do this joke about the way people need to justify having their cell phones; 'I need to have it with me because people seem very important'. Well, they don't seem very important when you're scrolling through them like a gay French King."
- Remnick knows that some of The New Yorker's sketches can come across offensive, but believes they can be explained, and defended. He's never apologized for any controversy over TNY's content.
tl;dr - Seinfeld whines about the PC police.
- Had a birth mark lasered off his face, forgot to put anesthetic on and had a stutter ever since.
- Rapping to Eminem's "Marshall Mather's LP" helped him overcome it.
- "Just be yourself. Embrace your quirks."