Articles on this Page
- 04/16/15--18:43: _Canadian Promo for ...
- 04/16/15--19:05: _Drake in Real Life
- 04/16/15--19:27: _Darren Criss lookin...
- 04/16/15--19:28: _Scandal - 4.20 - Fi...
- 04/16/15--19:28: _Reign 2x19 promo
- 04/16/15--19:49: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 04/16/15--19:56: _Mariah bitterly sep...
- 04/16/15--20:03: _New York, the Queen...
- 04/16/15--20:04: _Kylizzle Rocks Dred...
- 04/17/15--13:34: _Michael Bublé Is De...
- 04/17/15--14:21: _2015 NHL Playoffs: ...
- 04/17/15--14:21: _Corbin Fisher Pulls...
- 04/17/15--14:22: _Shingeki No Kyojin ...
- 04/17/15--14:22: _Official Poster for...
- 04/17/15--14:22: _Arrow 3x20 Canadian...
- 04/17/15--14:24: _New Pitch Perfect 2...
- 04/17/15--14:47: _Colton Haynes tweet...
- 04/17/15--14:47: _Sebastian Stan is N...
- 04/17/15--14:48: _Taylor Swift Does M...
- 04/17/15--14:48: _#TIDALforALL Roundup
- 04/16/15--18:43: Canadian Promo for Vikings 3x09 (+ Watch Post)
- 04/16/15--19:05: Drake in Real Life
- Kanye bought a house five houses down from Drake.
- Drake's 2nd Coachella guest is more exciting than Madonna.
- Drake listens to his own music when hanging out.
- Only has two songs from his upcoming album Views From The 6. One of them is with Beyonce.
- Drake knows that he's got to switch it up from his standard banger.
- Vampire Weekend's fourth album is coming! (Lmao. The writer mentions Ezra, so.)
- "I pass a woman in an ankle-length, powder blue coat. She's wearing sunglasses, smoking a blunt and her specter is intoxicating. I perform a very thirsty 180-degree turn when I realize that it's Rihanna. I walk up and tap her from behind: "Yo, you're a goddess." She assesses my general desperateness with one glance, silently ashes her blunt on the palm tree between us, turns back around and walks off without saying a word." queen
- Drake wasn't even aware if the Jungle Tour had been announced yet.
- Everyone told Drake he did a good job on his performance, but he wasn't sure.
- “I took an L for the first time. I just have to reassess what went wrong with my judgment.” About his performance.
- 04/16/15--19:28: Scandal - 4.20 - First Lady Sings The Blues - Promo
- 04/16/15--19:28: Reign 2x19 promo
- 04/16/15--19:49: The Vampire Diaries 6x19 Promo
- 04/16/15--19:56: Mariah bitterly separates from power-publicist of 15 years
- 04/16/15--20:04: Kylizzle Rocks Dreds in her Teen Vogue Spread
- 04/17/15--13:34: Michael Bublé Is Deeply Hurt That You Misinterpreted His Message
- 04/17/15--14:21: 2015 NHL Playoffs: Hockey Players and Their Celebrity Doppelgängers
- 04/17/15--14:22: Shingeki No Kyojin "Attack On Titan" Live Action Official Trailer #2
- 04/17/15--14:22: Official Poster for Disney's Descendants
- 04/17/15--14:22: Arrow 3x20 Canadian & New Zealand promos
- 04/17/15--14:24: New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer!
- 04/17/15--14:47: Colton Haynes tweets about exit + trailer from his next role
- 04/17/15--14:47: Sebastian Stan is Now Promoting his Thirsty Trainer on Instagram
- 04/17/15--14:48: Taylor Swift Does McDonald's Commercials...in Japan!
- 04/17/15--14:48: #TIDALforALL Roundup
This promo has some different scenes:
I thought this could perhaps again double as a viewing post...
Previously seen on the cover of "Out"
Getting left out of group chats
I love being on group texts with my Glee family. Always makes me smile. ❤️— Naya Rivera Dorsey (@NayaRivera) April 16, 2015
@NayaRivera yeah me too... When I'm in them... [quiet, pathetic sobs to myself]— Darren Criss (@DarrenCriss) April 16, 2015
😘 😎🌸 can’t wait RT @NayaRivera: I love being on group texts with my Glee family. Always makes me smile. ❤️— Amber Patrice Riley (@MsAmberPRiley) April 16, 2015
Kevin McHale also favorited Naya's original tweet.
For those of you worried about his performances, don't! He's put in all of the rehearsal time possible! When not vacationing two weeks before he takes on a role well beyond his capabilities, of course.
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Power publicist Cindi Berger has parted ways with Mariah Carey after more than 15 years together. Berger confirmed that she's no longer working with Carey and said,"I have enormous respect for Mariah. She is one of the great talents and voices of our time, and I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors."Berger, co-chairman and CEO of PMK˙BNC, added,"I care very deeply for her personally, but I felt that professionally it was time for us to move on."
But later that week, Mariah insisted her publicist didn't quit her, but that she in fact asked Cindi to go after 15 years together. Sources reveal Mariah penned a letter reading,
"I've done a lot of soul-searching this past year and I found myself asking if I was truly employing a healthy perspective (not to sound too Oprah about it all). So I think it's time for us to take a break Cindi...I want to bring a fresh approach to this new phase in my career".
But TMZ reached out to Cindi Berger's office, and they say they never received the letter... ever. Sources connected with the publicist say she's the one who decided to end the relationship with Mariah.
never forget this Cindi Berger moment!
Ru loves New York's nose and thinks it looks super natural
Her first set of implants was a DD
They tried to fix the sagging by giving her even bigger implants after that
She paid $30k for them but her skin couldn't support that heavy of implants
Claims her nipples are even more sensitive now not less
She's had sex since having them fixed and it was the first time they've bounced
She thinks she should get injections into the top of her ass... Ru disagrees
Interview summary (riveting stuff):
-Takes 2 hours to do her make up when she goes out.
-Will dye her hair blonde during summer.
-Likes to stalk her ex-bf on social media.
-Delete pics on instagram because the comments are mean.
Michael Buble responded to the creepshot backlash in this statement made toE! News:
"Anybody who knows me would never misinterpret the message of the photo my wife took in Miami that seems to have caused unexpected rage by some people. I do not court controversy. But I realize that a photo that was meant to be complimentary and lighthearted has turned into a questionable issue.
"For the record, it hurts me deeply that anyone would think that I would disrespect women or be insulting to any human being. I was not brought up that way and it is not in my character.
"I regret that there are people out there who found the photo offensive. That was not and is not my intention. Women are to be celebrated, loved, respected, honored and revered. I've spent my life believing that and will continue to do so."
some apology. i guess it is US who should be apologizing to him. do you feel bad for hurting him, ontd?
It's that time of the year again! Here are some of the faces you'll see during the 2015 Stanley Cup playoffs, alongside their celebrity doppelgängers.
Marek Zidlicky and Susan Boyle
Henrik Lundqvist and Bradley Cooper
Patrick Kane and Leif Garrett
Erik Karlsson and Taylor Kitsch
Steven Stamkos and Sean Penn
More at the SOURCE
who are you rooting for in the playoffs, ONTD?
the obvious choice should be tumblr prince erik karlsson imo!!
- 18-Year-Old Christopher Luke McAteer's (better known as "Clay") videos have been removed from CorbinFisher.com after the teen reportedly fired a gun in a restaurant and then committed suicide.
- According to Kentucky police reports, at 8:15 PM on Saturday April 4, 2015, McAteer was fired from his job at Ninki’s Japanese Restaurant in Owensboro for arguing/threatening a co-worker.
- McAteer returned to the restaurant 15 minutes later and fired five shots at the building.
- Though no one was hurt, McAteer speed away and was found later that evening in Butler County, KY, with a self inflicted gunshot wound.
- He was taken to the hospital, where he died the following morning.
- Christopher Luke McAteer's family said in his obituary:
He was reared in a Christian home where he was taught about the love and sovereignty of God, and, most importantly, the grace and forgiveness found through His son, Jesus Christ. Thankfully, Luke knew the Lord, and had recently rededicated his life. He had been pursuing a daily relationship with Christ in the recent weeks before his unfortunate loss with the battle of depression.
Paraphrased from @Queerty and their site.
Also known as someone is spending too much time on Tumblr
• Poster features the four main characters: Mal (Maleficent's daughter), Carlos (Cruella's son), Evie (Evil Queen's daughter), and Jay (Jafar's son). It has a beautiful tagline that would make Gaga proud.
• The plot is very Tumblr Disney AU. Belle and Adam's son is about to take the throne and since he's too benevolent, he wants to give a second chance to the bad kids, to redeem themselves. They're imprisoned on a remote island with the rest of the adult baddies. The offspring of the evil people are allowed to go to prep school with the kids of the Disney heroes, but the big question is: Will they remain bad, help their parents, and take over the kingdom, or will they embrace the good side, and save the kingdom?
• No need to fear, because this is a DCOM, set to premiere this year.
You know what I think is gonna happen....Since it says a life for a life....I feel like Malcolm will sacrifice himself so they can bring Thea to life....if this happens I am gonna be so pissed, bitch is gonna die a hero ugh.
Featuring Jesse, Aubrey, and different songs!
What do you think, ONTD? Will this unpromoted film succeed? Will Colton get another job? Or will he be placed in the Hall of Fame of Teen Wolf actors unable to get work after their departure?
SOURCE: Colton's Twitter + San Andrea's Movie twitter
Big week for Mr. Don Saladino!! My brother from another mother...happy birthday and congratulations on launching www.donsaladino.com !! He's brought it to another level. Go check it out!
This is a good bye for now. Wishing my boy @imsebastianstan the best of luck on his next project. Love ya bud. @drive495 #donsaladino #superhero #captainamerica #wintersoldier #training #Fitness #strength #healthandwellness
C'mon dude, grow your hair faster.
Taylor Swift has a secret twin -- and she's a Japanese McDonald's model! Take a look at her commercial here: http://t.co/MmLvIAWrK0— Us Weekly (@usweekly) April 17, 2015
Jay Z and Jack White have been personally calling Tidal subscribers to thank them for using the service: http://t.co/rzyKO0xjUb— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) April 17, 2015
- Jay-Z and Jack White have personally called some people who signed up for Tidal
- Some of the other celebrities, I mean musicians on stage have called people too
- Jack White apparently doesn't own a cell phone
- Tidal allows artists to see which users are listening to their music and how often
- This is good customer service, says one user
Some takeaways from Jack White's recent chat on The Vault (April 16), a $20 per month subscription service by his label Third Man Records
-"it's going to take a reeducation of this generation to make people understand that the art musicians create is not worthless. up and coming musicians especially"
-"what's the point if nobody can hear the music? that's what we're going to do with tidal. you'll be able to stream all of the third man acts all on one page and shuffle, turning people on to unknown artists. there isn't a streaming page for a record label i don't think, so we are trying to build that for tmr as we speak."
-"we don't want to kill spottily, we just want to add an idea to the mix that comes directly from artists and do our best to help young artists get paid for what they do. i'm all about putting gas in the tanks of your local band, i want them to get paid something for streaming."
- "movies aren't free. but are there great movies on netflix? not many. there's a balance to be had, but the answer is not dissing musicians for their contributions. music is EXPENSIVE to produce. even for young bands."
- "the opinion of "not wanting to make rich people richer" is ridiculous. we're not going to ask spielberg to do his next film for free are we? or expect to go to a theater and not buy a ticket are we? doesn't add up. treat musicians with the same respect is all that musicians ask."
- "if you love music, get some better speakers. when i was growing up, even crackheads had a good stereo to blow tunes." (lol)
- CEO has left, replaced by another guy who apparently "has a better understanding of the industry and a clear vision for how the company is looking to change the status quo"
- Rumors are circulating that Jay-Z has fired up to 25 employees; Tidal denies it. CEO possibly one of them? HMMM
Tidal music-streaming service launches feature to promote emerging artists http://t.co/WGSKS8E6LL— The Guardian (@guardian) April 17, 2015
-“Every week, nascent talent in any genre will emerge" (lol)
- One critic still says convenience trumps sound quality
Source: Rolling Stone's Twitter, Business Insider's Twitter, The Guardian's Twitter, and my Vault subscription.
Have you paid for Tidal yet? Also, music post? What are you listening to (on TIDAL obv), what's on your RSD list?