Articles on this Page
- 03/22/15--11:12: _Nile Rodgers releas...
- 03/22/15--11:13: _Serena Williams' Vo...
- 03/22/15--11:13: _Is this the end of ...
- 03/22/15--11:25: _The hot ''Blank Spa...
- 03/23/15--08:10: _'Pretty Woman' turn...
- 03/23/15--08:25: _Brandon Flowers Rel...
- 03/23/15--08:26: _Adam Lambert’s prev...
- 03/23/15--08:26: _Jennifer Lawrence: ...
- 03/23/15--08:26: _Blind Item: Actor v...
- 03/23/15--08:40: _New Music Video: Ho...
- 03/23/15--08:40: _Full Trailer for 'M...
- 03/23/15--08:55: _Game of Thrones Cre...
- 03/23/15--09:09: _Here's a post about...
- 03/23/15--09:09: _Beyoncé could be st...
- 03/23/15--09:09: _"Beauty Queen" Gaga...
- 03/23/15--09:09: _Eva Mendes And Ryan...
- 03/23/15--09:45: _rob kardashian isn'...
- 03/23/15--10:50: _Charli XCX - Famous
- 03/23/15--10:50: _Tom Hiddleston and ...
- 03/23/15--10:50: _Premiere: Florence ...
- 03/22/15--11:13: Serena Williams' Vogue interview with Caroline Wozniacki
- Serena and Caroline are interviewed together
- They have some cute bander
- Serena was planning Caroline's bachelorette part when Rory broke up with her
- Caroline didn't wanna talk to anyone but Serena threatened to break her door down
- Serena didn't pity her. Caroline: "It's not like anyone died".
- “Let’s just put an end to this myth that women players cannot be friends,” Williams says. “We can!”
- Reading Nelson Mandela’s autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom made her want to go back to Indian Wells
- "It’s hard and lonely at the top,” Williams observes. “That’s why it’s so fun to have Caroline and my sister, too"
- “I don’t look at Venus on the court. I can’t,” she said. “If I am winning, I might feel sorry for her. If I’m losing, I will want to knock her out.”
- They talk about the Wozniacki mocking Serena controversy
- After beating Wocniacki in Singapore she slipped a cute note into her bag
- "I was upset I couldn’t close that match out,” Wozniacki says. “So when Serena came into the locker room and said, ‘I’m sorry,’ I was mad and said, ‘Will you retire?’ But then I got the note, and it was sweet, so I got over it.”
- 03/23/15--08:25: Brandon Flowers Releases Song of the Year
- 03/23/15--08:26: Jennifer Lawrence: "I thought VOD was a disease"
- 03/23/15--08:26: Blind Item: Actor vs Director
- 03/23/15--08:40: New Music Video: Hozier's "Work Song"
- 03/23/15--08:40: Full Trailer for 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation'
- 03/23/15--08:55: Game of Thrones Creators Confirm the Show Will Spoil the Books
- 03/23/15--09:09: Here's a post about Megan Fox, including pictures where she walks
- 03/23/15--09:09: "Beauty Queen" Gaga Shopping In New Orleans
- 03/23/15--09:09: Eva Mendes And Ryan Gosling Attempt To Calm The Angry Sweatpants Mob
- 03/23/15--09:45: rob kardashian isn't in good shape ya'll (no pun intended)
- 03/23/15--10:50: Charli XCX - Famous
- 03/23/15--10:50: Premiere: Florence + The Machine - St. Jude
From the upcoming album 'It's About Time,' the first from Chic in 23 years.
"A moving concept for me about decisions we make in life. Karlie Kloss connects the past and present. She sees the original group (who plays this track) on Soul Train. She, visualizes the past looking at old school vinyl - then gets dressed and goes out to a current party to meet up with Stephen Galloway and the current #CHIC lineup happens to be playing live."
The Sun newspaper published this and considering that it's 1D's mouthpiece it's most likely the truth, so they appear to not have broken up.
A pal said: "Zayn has explained everything and Perrie believes him. She knows it was a fan photo wich has been blown out of proportion. She's not fussed about the girl. Zayn is cut up and feels guilty because it has brought unwanted attention on their relationship. The fact the whole ordeal has upset Perrie has made him feel even more stressed and emotional".
**Also known as the Story Of My Stress 2015 saga
Is this truly the end, ONTD?
Jack posted this picture of him with male model Sean O'Pry on his Instagram account on Sunday. (I'm guessing it's from the GLAAD awards judging by Jack's suit.)
Jack better make his eyes water lbr
- the original script was gritty and dark (this was known ofc)
- Julia Roberts is interested from the very start, even during its days as a gritty tale.
- the original script also features my favorite scene, aka the shopping scene. bless.
- Daryl Hannah, Jennifer Connelly, Al Pacino, and Jeff Bridges have turned down this film.
- and just like how Fatal Attraction features a Puccini opera (Madame Butterfly), the film features La Traviata: an opera that has parallels with the film story.
My Best Friend's Wedding >>>>>>>>>>>> Pretty Woman, but i still love this flick. def in the top romcoms ever. ok go on, make this a romcom post.
Just listen. It's fucking great.
Paraphrased from source:
-Adam posted a preview snippet of his new single on instagram/YouTube
-Popjustice has heard the whole thing and says it's "brilliant"
-Max Martin and Shellback produced the whole album
-"Ghost Town" is the first single and will be out April 21st
SOURCE 1, 2
At the premiere of her movie Serena, Jennifer was asked what she thought about her movie Serena being released on VOD. But she actually didn't know what VOD was:
“I don’t know what VOD is. I thought it was some sort of disease,” the 24-year-old actress jokingly told Variety. “I think it’s a huge crisis. Let’s talk about it, build awareness about it.”
Bradley, however, was very aware of what VOD was, “I think it’s great,” he said.
An acclaimed actor. And an acclaimed director. A director with a huge ego, recently made even bigger, and his acclaimed friends are pricks too, so it’s not like there’s anyone around to check his behaviour... until he took it a step too far with someone who has some experience with knocking around douchebags on set.
So it’s been a long shoot. And this is a technically particular director. His exacting demands have made it so that production is taking a long, long time. He berates and belittles the crew, he’s impatient, and he’s often cruel, even unethical in his pursuit to get the “perfect shot”. With the hardware now, he feels even more justified in being as unkind as he wants to be, because in his mind, art is often not compatible with compassion. Compassion was the problem when one of his leads, due to a physical ailment, relied on wardrobe to come up with a solution that would alleviate some of his pain. It was a relief to the actor and, for the most part, it wasn’t a big deal aesthetically, until a long shot was required, at which point the director noticed that an adjustment had been made to help with the actor’s discomfort.
The director went ballistic. He got right up in the actor’s face. They start screaming at each other. They decide to take their argument somewhere private, where they continue to yell at each other. It’s LOUD. It’s ugly. It’s level 15 on intensity. The director won’t forgive, the actor won’t apologise. Everyone can hear. And then…
The actor exits. On his own.
Is found by the crew moments later. On the ground in his tent. One punch.
Say what you want about Tom's personal life but this movie looks AMAZING
"Luckily, we’ve been talking about this with George for a long time, ever since we saw this could happen, and we know where things are heading. And so we’ll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we’re heading towards the same destination. I kind of wish that there were some things we didn’t have to spoil, but we’re kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on. . .and that’s what we’re going to do.
"I think the thing that’s kind of fun for George is the idea that he can still have surprises for people even once they’ve watched the show through to the conclusion. There are certain things that are going to happen in the books that are different in the show, and I think people who love the show and want more—want to know more about the characters, want to know more about the different characters who might not have made the cut for the show—will be able to turn to the books."
The Native Tiger and BAG were spotted grabbing coffee in LA yesterday. I hope Megan is enjoying her time off before TMNT 2 starts filming next month!
ONTD, how do you take your coffee?
Michael Lewis (author of the book being adapted) said it in passing on CBS This Morning! Could it be?
Photos, text, etc. go here
Obviously sweatpants thing was a joke. Wearing them now. That's right, tweeting in sweatpants. Rats! Said too much! You win again Twitter.— Ryan Gosling (@RyanGosling) March 20, 2015
Word to the wise. Don't joke about sweatpants or North Korea. Real hot button issues. Trust me.— Ryan Gosling (@RyanGosling) March 20, 2015
Most of us were probably wearing sweatpants when we became aware of Eva Mendes' now controversial comments on the casual, loose-fitting clothing item.
"Number one cause of divorce in America, sweatpants, no," Mendes said, causing people who were entirely secure with their clothing choices and marriages just moments earlier to completely lose their shit.
"Then how the fuck do I keep warm at home in winter???" an ontd member concerned with maintaining a normal body temperature during the colder seasons asked.
Well, you can return those fleece leggings to Macy's and resume your regular sweatpants wearing lifestyle, folks. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are not going to judge you. They both took to social media over the weekend to let America know that everything's going to be all right. They wear sweatpants just like us! And if their word isn't enough, then look at this photographic evidence Eva posted to her Instagram on Friday...
do you think people should stop taking things so personally or do you enjoy the shitstorms?
- The Kardashian kamp says that his Instagram about Kim was just a joke. He's funny like that!
- Other members of the family are concerned...he's "off."
- He doesn't try to lose the weight. All he does it "sit around."
i hope he gets help.
Terrible video, good song, bad single choice.
Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie have begun their ascent of John le Carré's The Night Manager in the Swiss Alps – with the dramatic peak of the Matterhorn as picturesque backdrop.
The BBC drama of the same name is a six-part adaptation of the espionage novel. Along with Hiddleston and Laurie, Rev stars Olivia Colman and Tom Hollander will reunite for the BBC/AMC co-production.
Both Hiddleston and Laurie have clearly been very taken with the Alpine setting, tweeting pictures of the mountain as filming gets underway.
We begin our ascent of John Le Carre's The Night Manager at first light. pic.twitter.com/HJEzvR19WC— Hugh Laurie (@hughlaurie) March 18, 2015
The Night Manager tells the story of British soldier Jonathan Price (Hiddleston) who is on a mission to infiltrate the inner circle of arms dealer Richard Onslow Roper (Laurie). The series was announced last October, with stars Hiddleston and Laurie confirmed in January 2015.
I need this album NOW. Florence continues to be a goddess. Although the song is a little slow, she still remains flawless.