Articles on this Page
- 03/17/15--06:19: _"Style" Hits #1 On ...
- 03/17/15--06:19: _Rihanna: The more w...
- 03/17/15--08:16: _It's Kris Jenner's ...
- 03/17/15--08:17: _Once Upon A Time 4x...
- 03/17/15--08:17: _Madonna Being Cute ...
- 03/17/15--08:18: _Eye Candy Finale: E...
- 03/17/15--08:18: _Watch Richard Armit...
- 03/17/15--08:18: _Nintendo Moves into...
- 03/17/15--08:19: _Bellamy Young on "T...
- 03/17/15--08:19: _flop rita ora says ...
- 03/17/15--09:12: _Chris Brown's "Alle...
- 03/17/15--09:12: _Go Behind The Scene...
- 03/17/15--09:13: _Ashley Judd pressin...
- 03/17/15--09:33: _Prizeo raffles off ...
- 03/17/15--09:41: _Dakota Johnson on c...
- 03/17/15--10:07: _'the jinx' producer...
- 03/17/15--10:07: _'American Horror St...
- 03/17/15--10:15: _Katie Holmes and Ja...
- 03/17/15--10:15: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/18/15--05:34: _Backlash over Cinde...
- 03/17/15--06:19: "Style" Hits #1 On Radio Despite Awful Video, No Promo
- 03/17/15--06:19: Rihanna: The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us
- On being the new face of Dior: “I feel very special, not just as a woman of colour, which I think is brilliant, but as a woman to be acknowledged by Dior is very special.”
- On her ideal future husband: “Someone who could tolerate my schedule; someone man enough to do that and not get scared because I don’t have a lot of time to offer.”
- Things she learned from her life experiences: “The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us, I have both sides to me and I think most women do. We are strong but they are very vulnerable as well. For me, I get very fierce and passionate about my career and about my family. But there are also things that make me become a little girl. Like, I love balloons, that definitely really brings out the little girl in me.”
- On the movie's positive message for young girls: “I think women are way stronger than they know, or sometimes they do know but they don’t always feel like being strong. Sometimes, you’re like, ‘Can I get a pass?’”
- On her characer, Tip:“Tip is so bold. And the way she dresses and how she wears her hair is not perfect and I feel like little girls should feel comfortable being that way, being strong and being themselves.”
- On her changing style: “I feel like my image evolves as I evolve as a woman. With growth, there’s change. My style is a reflection of my mood, my attitude wherever I am at, and you can see how it’s evolved since the beginning of my career just from my videos, and style is a huge part of that attitude.”
- 03/17/15--08:17: Once Upon A Time 4x15 stills
- 03/17/15--08:17: Madonna Being Cute on Ellen
- Videos at Source
- Tuesday, March 17th - Marks the beginning of a host of surprises when the iconic pop star joins Ellen to discuss the infinitely exciting world of her life
- Wednesday, March 18th – Madonna is back to take the stage!
- Thursday, March 19th – Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve.
- Friday, March 20th – Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar.
- 03/17/15--08:18: Watch Richard Armitage Slayyy in The Crucible
- 03/17/15--08:18: Nintendo Moves into Mobile Market + 'Codename NX'
- 03/17/15--08:19: Bellamy Young on "The Ellen Show"
- 03/17/15--09:12: Chris Brown's "Alleged" Daughter Visits His Tour Bus!
- 03/17/15--09:13: Ashley Judd pressing charges against assholes on Twitter
- 03/17/15--10:07: 'the jinx' producers probably messed with its timeline
- 03/17/15--10:07: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' cast @ PALEYFEST LA
- 03/17/15--10:15: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are secretly dating!
- 03/17/15--10:15: ONTD Roundup
- Jason Momoa Signs Aquaman Post, Adds 'Fuck Marvel'
- Music Video for Meghan Trainor's 'Dear Future Husband'
- Paleo for Babies: Celebrity Chef’s Cookbook Publication Delayed For Fear ‘A Baby May Die’
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Hugs a Woman, Is Accused on Cheating on Miley
- Intervention Returns to A&E Next Sunday!
- Hilary Duff Hints Losing Virginity at 16 to 26-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Scott Disick Checks into Rehab
- Taylor Swift's Cat Tries to Kill Her, Fails
- WTF is Wrong with Kevin Gates? Seriously...
- Gigi Hadid Maybe Caught Doing Cocaine on Camera, Mad About It
- DC Aims to Be a 'Leader in LGBT Comic Representation'
- Sephora Under Fire For Selling Lipstick Named 'Underage Red'
- ONTD ORIGINAL: Which Glee Alums will you never see again?
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 5th #1 overall (Love Story, You Belong With Me, I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, Blank Space)
- 3rd #1 from 1989
- First album to yield 3 #1's since 2012 (Overexposed, Maroon 5)
picks for next single, ontd? should be new romantics or out of the woods but will prbs be bad blood lbr (wildest dreams for winter please)
Hook leverages his complicated history with Ursula to find out what she knows about Gold’s endgame. Gold and the Queens of Darkness torture August for information about the Author as Emma, Mary Margaret and David race to find them. Regina grows concerned for Robin Hood’s safety while she struggles to maintain her cover with the villains. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, when a restless young Ursula enlists Hook’s help to run away from home, she soon learns it isn’t wise to trust a pirate.
The first season of MTV’s twisted thriller Eye Candyreached its explosive conclusion Monday, but as it turns out, bringing the Flirtual killer to justice is merely the beginning of Lindy’s journey.
Following Jake’s arrest, Lindy made herself scarce, without exchanging proper goodbyes with any of her friends in New York — including Tommy. As for Lindy’s sister, not only is Sara alive, but footage from Jake’s tablet suggests she faked her kidnapping in order to “keep Lindy safe.” (Um… what?)
TVLine took our burning questions to Eye Candy executive producer Christian Taylor, who was more than happy to explain Lindy’s motivations — and offer up a major hint at what a second season would have in store for fans.
Ready? Let’s do this…
TVLINE | In R.L. Stine’s book, the killer is one of Lindy’s roommates. Why didn’t you follow that in the show and make it Sophia?
The book was really more of a [starting point] for us, and after I developed the story, I departed from the book and kind of reinvented a lot of it. When I started developing the show with the writers, anybody could have been the killer, so we just had to decide what would be the most interesting or most extreme option.
TVLINE | And of course it was the guy with the accent.
[Laughs] Yes! We just really wanted to surprise people.
TVLINE | I’m glad Lindy and Tommy got some closure with that chat they had online. In your own words, where does that relationship stand now?
They’re definitely still at odds. There’s an olive branch that’s been extended to him, and it’s one of my favorite scenes when he says, “I’m sorry” to her at the end. It’s really moving. I’m excited to explore their relationship if we get a second season. Will they ever get together? I don’t know.
TVLINE | Well, you did give fans a little payoff with that make-out scene at the Airbnb.
You know, the fans really wanted them to kiss, so I gave them a kiss — even if it wasn’t a real kiss.
TVLINE | I don’t know, it was a pretty good kiss.
You know what’s funny? I think they kiss a lot better than Jake and Lindy kiss, which was really lucky. You never know what the chemistry is going to be like when you’re casting, but Casey [Diedrick] is great and Victoria [Justice] is lovely. It all worked.
TVLINE | Did you show us Jake’s backstory in the hopes of us sympathizing with him a little?
[Laughs] Well, I think sympathizing with a mass murderer is a hard thing to do. So I wasn’t trying to do that, but I wanted the backstory to maybe give a little insight into the mind of a psycho and to show what triggers him. That was the reason for going into his past.
TVLINE | And then there was that Sara twist. “Lindy will be safe” is going to haunt me forever. What does it mean?!
[Laughs] I’m not going to tell you anything! No, there’s going to be a big conspiracy that we’ll explore next season about why her sister did that. And I’ll say one thing: It will be linked to their father.
You can now watch Richard Armitage in his Olivier-nominated performance as John Proctor in The Old Vic's production of The Crucible online via DigitalTheatre.
Do you think he has a shot at winning the Oliviers?
Do you think he'll bring Lee?
"Nintendo is currently developing a dedicated games platform with a brand new concept under the development codename NX," an English audio translation of the press conference says.
Tweet / article
- Stans for Michelle Obama
- Talks about Portia joining the show
- Clip of her "Repeat After Me" episode is shown
- Admits Mellie will probably fail miserably at attempt to become POTUS
rita ora is a perfectionist. gurl talked to some magazine idk the name about her perfectionism. "I expect a lot of myself. I'm a little perfectionist. If I'm worried about the expectations of others on top of that, I think I would probably go crazy."
also talked how social media is important or smth. "It's easy to forget just how many people are following you on there. You have to learn what to say and when to hold back. But that's just part of me right now, sharing my life with others on a daily basis - it's part of my job." [did she forget about that 100,000 retweets scandal? gurl is a mess my god ok]
also talked how Jake Gyllenhaal helped her to be an actress. "It was an incredible experience! Jake made it very easy for me. The role that I play, is indeed very far away from my real life. But this role made me see a few things differently now. To be honest I needed a lot of coaching and some speech training, because I had to have a certain accent. It was really great to go into a completely different world, but it was not always easy."
sources: 1+ 2
fixed, mods. ty! ok losers. are you perfectionists?
Chris Brown -- Royalty gets all access at hip-hop concert http://t.co/lkuqOGtxxY Check out the photos and tell us what YOU think!— TMZ Live (@TMZLive) March 17, 2015
Although it still hasn't been confirmed, it looks like Chris Brown's possible daughter, Royalty, and her mother were photographed getting on to Chris's tour bus in Houston, Texas. It may have not been confirmed yet, but I'm going to have to assume this more than confirms the rumors.
Based upon the novel The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, HOME features an all-star voice cast including Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez. Directed by Tim Johnson (Over the Hedge; Antz).
Opens on March 27.
Basically Ashley Judd is a huge Kentucky Wildcats fan and is pretty active on Twitter during their games. During a game the other day she tweeted about how she felt Arizona was playing dirty. People responded by calling her a cunt, whore and saying that she should get raped.
Judd responded initially by retweeting the threats and reporting the users to Twitter.
I am sorry to retweet but this is a typical example. “@Leeroy_MAX: .@AshleyJudd Go suck on Cal's two inch dick ye Bitch whore.”— ashley judd (@AshleyJudd) March 15, 2015
(Since the users were suspended this is one of the few tweets that remains in her timeline, USA Today mentions that the Tweets were too vulgar to show / repeat on air)
She isn't stopping there though, she has also decided to press charges since she wants people to know that gendered violence - even when over social media - is not okay.
Included this one since it has Ashley's original tweet that cause people to lose their shit. Again most of these are aftermath since the original users have all been suspended -
@AshleyJudd Yeah I didn't know who the fuck you were until I saw you on the news whining like a little bitch, and thats no gender bias.— ehrald (@_jahq) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd does it hurt being such a dumb cunt?— evil_bender (@evil_bender) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd YOU ARE A WHORE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd YOU ARE A MOTHRFUCKING WHORE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
@AshleyJudd I WILL CALL YOU A WHORE ALL MY LIFE— tail (@paulhori932) March 17, 2015
Source 1 and 2
Win a chance to FLY ON THE SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM PLANE with the team to Amsterdam for their friendly with The Neatherlands plus match tickets, hotel room, signed jersey, watvhing the training session and OH AND YOUR FLIGHT FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO CATCH THE TEAM PLANE.
They also have a chance to have lunch with Ansel Egort, oh and if you are a UK resident, you can win a styled by Cheryl whatever the hell her last name is this week..
Source: San Iker's Tweet announcing it and Prizo's details page
During a new interview during a press junket for 50SOG, Dakota was asked what she thought about those people who are comparing the relationship that Christian and Ana have in 50 Shades Of Grey to those of domestic violence.
For those who don't wanna watch the video, here's what she said:
I think that's sort of an uneducated opinion. Maybe because I know more about the BDSM world, so it makes sense to me, but I, you know, everything that these characters do, they make the decision to do it, Christian doesn't abuse Ana, she's not a victim, she's not a sad, weak-minded, like passive person. She's strong and confident and is exploring her body and her sexuality in a private environment with someone that she loves.
Btw, she's talking about movie!Anna, not book!Anna.
-The producers inserted themselves into the documentary in the last episode, showing they were having trouble getting a second interview with Robert Durst
-Then they show Durst getting arrested for violating a protection order and him calling the producers to get footage that will help his case
-Then they show the interview where everything goes down... but that interview happened in 2012 when the arrest was in 2013.
I just need someone to talk about this craziness of television. No one I know has seen it :(
also, pretty sure Robert Durst designed Drake's new album cover
has Durst considered trying the Shaggy defense aka "It wasn't me"— Molly Lambert (@mollylambert) March 17, 2015
Sources confirm the two are spending time together - but it's not a serious romance.
For Monday, March 16, 2015:
You may have noticed an update to our layout this morning! Not much has changed, it's an adaptive layout that simply works better on mobile devices and smaller screens. I hope you all enjoy the new mobile experience, if you experience any bugs or have feedback you'd like to share, email me!
-Joked that the fairy godmother should've called CPS instead of giving Cinderella a dress to get a good life or sth
-The film sends a troubling message to females, fearing that children would learn that they cannot solve the same problems boys do
-Fear they'll look to boys for the solution for their problems
-“Movies that depict certain stereotypes can cause children to see the world in a certain way. Even subtle messages in the media can alter the way kids think and behave.” (water is wet, tell me more about the messages the media puts into kids heads)
-Article encourages parents to talk to their children over the film, to see what they gathered from the material
-Also mentions to give up believing that Cinderella is real is a sign of growing up and good parenting I guess
-Basically, if your child saw Frozen, you might want to put it on repeat for a while, just in case they remember what empowerment by two white women and a snowman is all about
ontd: how has cinderella shaped you? are you a dependent woman that needs a man to tie your shoes?