Articles on this Page
- 03/15/15--09:29: _PaleyFest 2015: Arr...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Serbia's entry for ...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Michael Kenneth Wil...
- 03/15/15--09:30: _Lady GaGa and fianc...
- 03/15/15--09:31: _People Magazine Dec...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Spoiler Alert, But ...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Lea Salonga returns...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Grimes Releases New...
- 03/15/15--09:32: _Meghan Trainor reve...
- 03/15/15--21:44: _YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED!
- 03/15/15--22:16: _AHS news: Jessica L...
- 03/15/15--22:32: _Rejoice Tin-hatters...
- 03/15/15--22:33: _Douchebags Dolce&Ga...
- 03/15/15--23:22: _Kendrick Lamar's ne...
- 03/16/15--01:06: _o!nk_true_love.mp3:...
- 03/16/15--02:30: _Mariah & ONTD's new...
- 03/16/15--06:25: _Toto Bassist Mike P...
- 03/16/15--06:25: _So...about #MarchMa...
- 03/16/15--06:25: _Madonna Calls her J...
- 03/16/15--06:26: _australia's debut e...
- 03/15/15--09:29: PaleyFest 2015: Arrow - Full Panel
- 03/15/15--09:30: Serbia's entry for Eurovision 2015
- 03/15/15--09:30: Michael Kenneth Williams Cast as Lead in Two Cable Series
- 03/15/15--09:30: Lady GaGa and fiance Taylor Kinney Support Operation Smile
- 03/15/15--09:31: People Magazine Declares Statutory Rape "Adorable"
- 03/15/15--09:32: Spoiler Alert, But Robert Durst Just Got Arrested
- 03/15/15--09:32: Lea Salonga returns to Broadway
- 03/15/15--09:32: Grimes Releases New Song Collab With Fun.'s Jack Antonoff
- 03/15/15--09:32: Meghan Trainor reveals the single artwork for Dear Future Husband
- 03/15/15--21:44: YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED!
- 03/15/15--23:22: Kendrick Lamar's new album is out NOW !
- 03/16/15--06:25: Toto Bassist Mike Porcaro dies at 59 from ALS
- 03/16/15--06:25: So...about #MarchMadness...
- 03/16/15--06:25: Madonna Calls her Japanese Dancers "Ninjas"
- 03/16/15--06:26: australia's debut eurovision entry - "tonight again" - guy sebastian
“The Wire” and “Boardwalk Empire” star Michael K Williams has been cast as a lead in Sundance TV’s “Hap and Leonard,” and IFC’s “The Spoils Before Dying”.
Source | Source
Operation Smile provides surgery and other aid for children with cleft palates.
lmao twitter is coming for them
when you're a teenager, you think you're sooooooo fucking mature and cool when a grown ass man showers you with attention. you're not. he's a predator, and one day you will grow up and learn to resent him for taking advantage of you. it sucks that she doesn't have a family that cares about her well-being.
Breaking News: Robert Durst, Subject of HBO Documentary on Unsolved Killings, Is Arrested http://t.co/j4qeQr7uTm— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 15, 2015
They couldn't have waited until the series finale aired tonight?
- talks about how she is proud to headline Allegiance, the musical based on George Takei's life. the musical got an Asian-American ensemble cast and she's proud of it.
- she's also sad how often Americans forget about the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII. "These were American citizens being placed behind barbed-wire fences by fellow American citizens. You're putting your own countrymen behind bars because they happen to look like the enemy. I'm hoping that it starts a dialogue. And even if people leave not feeling good — and sometimes it means you feeling unsettled when you leave the theater for things to happen — if it causes an internal change in audience members that come to the show, then the show will have done something right."
- also talks about how the topic of the musical is very relevant today. "For that kind of prejudice to be present back then, and for that same kind of prejudice to actually still kind of be around today, it makes this show incredibly resonant. It's a lesson that needs to be taught, and so this show, I'm hoping, has a lot of bite and that people do have a very visceral reaction, and that when people leave the theater it makes them think. The shows on Broadway can't always be the happy, great dancing, great singing, good looking people, flash, panache. It can't always be like that. There has to be room and a space for shows with a message, for shows that have something to say, for lessons to teach. Without those shows, it's just entertainment."
- wants her daughter to be educated on the history of her husband's Japanese ancestry. "She’s being raised in the Philippines and she identifies as Filipino and as American but she also needs to know that you know what, Mommy is going to be doing a show where your ancestors' history plays a huge part, so this is a much more personal thing than it is anything for my career."
sources: youtube, 1, 2, 3
she did a concert on NYC's Town Hall last night. didn't get to see her but happy for her.
The two have collaborated on another song last year, called Take Me Away. The song, Enthropy, is purportedly for HBO's Girls. And it sounds exactly how you'd expect it to sound.
Grimes has expressed her loss of interest in her lost album do to the depressing nature. She released an unreleased track from 2013, called REALiTi.
I know some of ya'll were saying Go and REALiTi were too poppy, well... this one is definitely a grower
SOURCE:Meghan Trainor's Instagram
"The Royals" | Juicy Twists Coming!
Thoughts on this mess?
- Jesusica Lange won't come back (aww)
- Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson are cast as ensemble members, Kathy Bates expected to return.
Unreality Tv: One Direction: Louis Tomlinson WOULD kiss Harry Styles – Liam Payne & Zayn Malik HAVE snogged! pic.twitter.com/TjiLN5s4y5— Ziam Updates (@1DZiamNews) March 15, 2015
- Remember that one time (at band camp) Zayn Malik said he was having a "wrestling match" with Liam Payne and accidentally kissed him? Yeah, I know you do. Apparently Liam threw Zayn under the bus saying Zayn kissed him (on purpose!). Liam is still innocent in all this. Continue with the Duck Dynasty marathons.
- Harry didn't deign to pick a winner but Louis is apparently an equal opportunity kisser, meaning he would kiss ALL his bandmates if given a chance. So rejoice Larry Stylinson fans, it seems like obviously he will only make out with Harry and if fanfiction is to be believed they have and are expecting twins this June.
Please read all the carefully and painstakingly sourced facts of life at the Inquisitr (yeah, they're too cool for the "O").
Source.(s). Paraphrased obviously.
ONTD, have you ever accidentally kissed someone on purpose? Was it, was it to further the so-called "gay agenda"?
After having expressed some completely ignorant and tasteless remarks against gays adopting children, Dolce&Gabanna have released a statement (they're not sorry they feel that way, they're sorry their brand is in trouble). This is what they said:
“We believe firmly in democracy and we think freedom of expression is essential for that. We talked about our way of looking at the world, but it was not our intention to express a judgment on other people’s choices. We believe in freedom and love,”
Mods, this is a new statement they released, this hasn't been posted.
Available now on iTunes.
TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY. http://t.co/jaMCXJ7SNG (explicit version)— Kendrick Lamar (@kendricklamar) March 16, 2015
"Kylie was so surprised! She lit up like an overdone Christmas tree. She thinks he's so sweet, so kind and loving. She's never quite met anyone like him. She still pinches herself knowing that Tyga adores her. She thinks he's too good to be true. He makes her feel like she's living a wonderful dream."
ok gross. we know kris is the devil but this is too far. magneto doesn't approve of this shit
More @ Source
John Oliver goes in...and it is beautiful...even the crappy game demos.
Summary: The NCAA doesn’t pay athletes because they consider them amateurs. The NCAA considers them amateurs because they don’t get paid.
Are you ready for #MarchMadness ONTD?
Buy DeWalt, obviously.
Pop singer Madonna took to Instagram to talk about the dancing duo she hired to promote her new album #RebelHeart.
Accenting the fact that they are japanese dancers, Madonna captioned the post by calling them her own "ninjas".
"Love my ninja matadors! #rebelhearts", she said.
Madonna previously blamed the same dancers for her fall during the Brit Awards performance.
"It was a nightmare... So, here I am marching in like a queen, I got to the top of the stairs and" Madonna said of the incident"My two lovely Japanese dancers they basically strangled me off the stage!"
natalia kills approves: