Articles on this Page
- 03/11/15--20:58: _Teen Wolf Paley Fes...
- 03/11/15--20:58: _Slipknot guitarist ...
- 03/11/15--20:59: _Is Serial Flouncer,...
- 03/11/15--21:00: _French sports stars...
- 03/11/15--21:00: _Julianne Moore: E!'...
- 03/11/15--21:42: _Lindsay busted for ...
- 03/11/15--21:43: _Lupita Nyong'o For ...
- 03/11/15--22:18: _Selena Gomez Attend...
- 03/11/15--22:18: _Marvel & Sony Targe...
- 03/11/15--23:07: _Kanye West's love b...
- 03/12/15--00:20: _Alexander Skarsgård...
- 03/12/15--00:21: _Hindsight Creator D...
- 03/12/15--00:21: _Matt Damon to Star ...
- 03/12/15--00:21: _Poldark episode 2 p...
- 03/12/15--20:50: _Did Kim Kardashian ...
- 03/12/15--21:16: _Lucy Liu launches n...
- 03/12/15--21:16: _Get Secondhand Emba...
- 03/12/15--21:18: _New Images of Fanta...
- 03/12/15--21:18: _More GOT cast pics ...
- 03/12/15--21:19: _'Revenge of the Ner...
- 03/11/15--20:58: Teen Wolf Paley Fest livestream
- 03/11/15--20:58: Slipknot guitarist stabbed in the head after fight with brother
- 03/11/15--21:00: French sports stars among 10 killed in helicopter crash in Argentina
- 03/11/15--21:00: Julianne Moore: E!'s mani-cam is humiliating!
- 03/11/15--21:42: Lindsay busted for Photoshopping again
- 03/11/15--21:43: Lupita Nyong'o For Paris Match Magazine...
- 03/11/15--22:18: Selena Gomez Attends Fashion Show In Paris
- 03/11/15--22:18: Marvel & Sony Targeting Teen Actors For Spider-Man Role
- After making us believe that he had been cast as Peter Parker, Sam Strike will actually play Leatherface.
- Marvel and Sony are looking for someone younger than the rumored Dylan O'Brien and Logan Lerman because they want someone who can play a 15 years old Spider-Man.
- BONUS: Speaking of Dylan O'Brien, I was watching the Teen Wolf Panel at PaleyFest LA earlier and Jeff joked about Dylan joining the Avengers and he just laughed and said he had just lost that part. I don't know what to make out of that comment, so I'm just gonna leave it there.
- 03/11/15--23:07: Kanye West's love ballad for Kim is 'awesome'
- 03/12/15--00:20: Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung in Paris
- 03/12/15--00:21: Hindsight Creator Dishes on Season Finale
- 03/12/15--00:21: Poldark episode 2 preview + stills
- 03/12/15--20:50: Did Kim Kardashian Just Rob This Artist Of Her Entire Style?
- 03/12/15--21:16: Lucy Liu launches new website showcasing her art, Labrador, etc.
- 03/12/15--21:18: New Images of Fantastic Four
- 03/12/15--21:18: More GOT cast pics in costume and more season 5 info/spoilers
-Tyler Posey got up to pee
-Jeff Davis said the writers room knows the first letter of Stiles' name
-Crystal Reed talked up Ian Bohen
-They're singing happy birthday to someone kids friend or something
-Ian, Hoechlin, Daniel, JR, Orny aren't in the panel
watch HERE. Img src from official tumblr
Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson—“sustained a stab wound to the back of his head,” after getting into an altercation with his younger brother, Andrew. They were both intoxicated and it appears that he's going to be okay. Police are still investigating.
Mick Update: from what I've heard he's okay. We're sendig him all your thoughts. Thank you for that.— 'Mad Beans' Hooper (@CoreyTaylorRock) March 11, 2015
ONTD's own answeredvan and Hypable are speculating that Arrow star, Colton Haynes (best known for leaving Teen Wolf), will soon be leaving the show.
While filming an upcoming episode, that Hypable notes is curiously titled "Broken Bow," Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen, tweeted the following:
Uh oh. Sounds like someone's leaving. The Facebook wordsmith chanteuse elaborated in this post:
Emotional? Heartfelt? Maybe a death? A few hours later, Colton Haynes, who plays Roy Harper on the show, tweeted:
Hypable points out that no other member of the cast posted about the scene. In the Green Arrow comics, the characters of Oliver and Roy have a falling out, ending their partnership.
A day later, Willa Holland, who plays Thea Queen, Instagramed a photo of what looks like a mold of her head.
Maybe she'll be wearing a mask of her own? Hypable speculates that Thea may soon take up the mantle of Speedy, the name of Green Arrow's sidekick in the comics.
Is Colton Haynes' character dying and/or leaving? Is Colton following in Tyler Hoechlin's footsteps and leaving his show?
Picture and info source: Hypable and their Twitter
What do you think, ONTD?
Two Argentine pilots and eight French nationals, including three French sports starts, were killed when two helicopters crashed in Villa Castelli, Argentina, en route to filming for a reality TV show.
Yachtswoman Florence Arthaud, Olympic swimmer Camille Muffat and Olympic boxer Alexis Vastine perished in the crash while heading to a remote location to film a French reality show called Dropped, whose premise is based on flying celebrities to hostile environments and filming their attempts to survive. Aside from Arthaud, Muffat and Vastine, the cast included other famous athletes and Olympians, including swimmer Alain Bernard, figure skater Philippe Candeloro, cyclist Jeannie Longo, footballer Sylvain Wiltord and Swiss snowboarder Anne-Flore Marxer.
Each helicopter was carrying a pilot and four passengers. Seconds after take-off, the helicopters were involved in a mid-air collision only 330 feet from the ground. The cause of the crash is unknown, however, an amateur video of the incident [op note: may be disturbing to some viewers] appears to show the lower helicopter climbing at a rapid rate, colliding with the other helicopter from below.
In addition to the athletes, five members of the production crew were also killed: Laurent Sbasnik, Lucie Mei-Dalby, Volodia Guinard, Brice Guilbert and Edouard Gilles. The Argentine pilots were named as Juan Carlos Castillo and Roberto Abate.
Muffat, Arthaud and Vastine are pictured together on the right of the photo
Some of the contestants have tweeted the shock and grief at the death of their compatriots:
Je vous confirme que dans cette terrible tragédie Philippe Candeloro est extrêmement choqué mais sain et... http://t.co/Dq1xTq4tJo— Philippe Candeloro (@P_Candeloro) March 10, 2015
En ce moment de deuil toutes mes pensées vont aux familles et proches des victimes de ce tragique accident. La vie est trop souvent injuste😞— Alain BERNARD (@alainbernard) March 10, 2015
Alain Bernard, who gained notoriety in the US during the 2008 Olympics for trashtalking, the subsequently losing to, the American relay team, gave an interview where he said that he was originally supposed to be on one of the helicopters, but decided at the last minute not to climb onboard, as it looked overloaded. Initial reports claimed that Bernard, Candeloro and Wiltord had been killed in the crash, despite Wiltord having been eliminated from the competition already; Wiltord was in Paris at the time of the crash.
Initial reports stated that contestants were waiting, blindfolded, on the ground at the time of the accident and did not directly witness the collision. However, Bernard confirmed that the other contestants were not blindfolded and that they were waiting on the runway when they heard a loud bang and saw smoke.
rewritten from bbc and le parisien
Oscar winner and mani-cam critic Julianne Moore told Harper's Bazaar, "I'm 54 years old. I can't make my fingers walk; it's humiliating! And a guy asked me to lift up my skirt to show them my shoes, and I said, 'I don't need to do that. Let's keep some dignity.'"
Source + Youtube
Lindsay Lohan is a repeat offender.
I know. Shocking.
After getting nailed for Photoshopping her selfie in January, she has been busted again. This time for trying to give herself an ass. Instead, she made one of herself.
In her Tweet, she claimed she cropped out her feet because they looked red. “My feet look red lol- had to take that out,” she wrote. “Only real red is my hair.”
And her face, presumably.
she's so beautiful. her skin, her face...how sway?!
Selena Gomez was in Paris for the Louis Vuitton show the other day. She looked cute and happy.
At one point she almost got trampled by paps and fans, the video is at source 2.
Source 1Source 2
how do you feel about LV, ONTD. Do you own any pieces?
New Spider-Man Said To Be As Young As 15-Years-Old - http://t.co/pTX55emiCD— Cosmic Book News (@cosmicbooknews) March 9, 2015
Mods, I changed the source.
Paging placentipede. With such a young Peter Parker, this is Megan Fox's chance to play Aunt May!
Kanye West's romantic ode to his wife Kim K has made it onto the internet. The song was first heard at the Met Ball back in 2013 and featured on an episode of "KUWTK".
According to Page Six, Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung were "very cozily holding hands" at Caviar Kaspia in Paris on Tuesday night.
The new couple was dining with a group of friends including Poppy Delevingne and Derek Blasberg.
Earlier that day, the pair were photographed arriving at Gare du Nord on a Eurostar train from London.
Last month, they were seen at a Father John Misty show in New York, and "eating avocado toast and rubbing each other's lower backs" over breakfast the next morning.
page six | pictures
Sundi Rose-Holt and I break it down. Part the second. http://t.co/EpjB6D2DST— Emily Fox (@theduchessfoxy) March 12, 2015
my highlights under the cut (warning, spoilers):
-EP says she was inspired by Sopranos finale, which she loved (idk gurl idk) and wanted a huge cliffhanger
-confirms that this last episode is Jamie's rock bottom
-says that the reason Becca was sent to the past was to fix her relationship with Lolly (lol way to fuck it up Becca)
-says Becca wasn't malicious in her fucking up, but that Lolly was totally correct in being really angry
-no news yet on a possible season 2, but they definitely have plans writing-wise
Becca gurl you are trash. But I also kind of loved that final scene with all the flashbacks of Becca's fuck-ups, that the show was confirming to me, "yes, Becca is an asshole"
anyway have like zero hopes this will get renewed BUT STILL PRAYIN' FOR IT. DISCUSS THE FINALE, ONTD!
- along with a star studded Chinese cast: Andy Lau, Tian Jing, Hanyu Zhang, Eddie Peng, Gengxin Lin, Zheng Kai, Chen Xuedong, Xuan Huang, and pop star Wang Junkai
- plot: 15th century, soldiers come across the construction of the Great Wall and learn that the Chinese are trying to keep out the Mongolian forces AND supernatural creatures....
- SM couldn't be reached for comment on account of excessive seething
the Poldark Post Official Picture™.
I'm sure this is different from the preview at the end of episode 1.
episode 2 stills
bringing you your semi-daily source of Aidan Turner. Episode 2 airs 9:00 PM PST on BBC One - available via iPlayer right after. I'll try and find links for that too!
what did you guys think of episode one?
source: 1, 2, 3
I dont have a sex tape But I have 20 years of work in the music industry, 10 albums and NO-I DONT NEED A STYLIST pic.twitter.com/rpN2s0Is5w— Jelena Karleusa (@karleusastar) March 12, 2015
Artist, Jelena Karleusa, claims that Kim and Kanye stole her look
She's gone to Instagram to air the couple out
Meanwhile on set...
No new Elementary until April, thanks to March Madness! <3
Ooh wee, Jaime King will go off on a fool for using the word "ho" around her, even if they are saying "hey ho," which is British slang for "oh well."
All of these Instagram posts are now deleted (thank goodness--soo awkward!), but the source has the text. Jaime uploaded a photo of herself surrounded by Fiji water bottles to remind pregnant women to stay hydrated (*cough*probably an ad she was paid to do). The world's most anti-FIJI Water person ever left a comment ranting against corporate bullshit and Jaime thought they were calling her a ho because they said "hey ho."
Jaime responded with the following:
"Dear Jessica- an open letter to your open assault. Apparently, I am a ho. Oppression is not at my doorstep according to this you. (Ironically, I grew up with my father taking care of the tenements and section 8 housing, collecting quarters out of washing machines and cleaning broken toilets) there are many forms of oppression..."
Yikes. And here is the comment she was responding to:
"I'm sure the people of fiji would like fiji water too but unfortunately they can't have any because some big business decided that they now own the water in fiji. But hey ho, keep paying top dollar for those bottles of water, as long as oppression isn't on your door step, am i right?"
Jaime later posted a half-apology, then deleted that too. Back away from the keyboard, woman! I wonder if she's going to lose her Fiji check over this!
Fantastic Four opens August 7 2015.
Source: 1, 2
-Rory McCann does not appear in Season 5, but the producers won’t confirm whether The Hound is dead or not.
-There is some sexual tension between Jon and Melisandre, as Mel attempts to seduce Jon.
-“Dorne” appears in the opening credits, rather than “Sunspear”
-Lady Stoneheart does not appear in Season 5.
-There is a character portrait of Theon with well-groomed hair and fancy clothes resembling those worn by Yohn Royce and Vance Corbray in Season 4.
-Lena Headey confirms she used a body double for Walk of Shame, says she didn't want to go naked for many obvious reasons and jokes about the body double having a pubic wig.
-Maisie Williams says it will be the most emotional season for Arya yet.
-An unnamed cast member is interviewed after just filming their death scene, after “several years” of involvement with the show. This character has not yet died in the books. The actor was surprised upon learning of the character’s death and limited screen time, as he/she has read the books and was expecting to have more material than usual to film this year. Any guesses who this could be? the most popular guess is Barristan Selmy.
SOURCE removed tumblr source mods