Articles on this Page
- 01/30/15--06:59: _Suge Knight turns h...
- 01/30/15--07:14: _Ryan Reynolds does ...
- 01/30/15--07:38: _Scandal 4x11 promo:...
- 01/30/15--07:59: _Katy Perry confirms...
- 01/30/15--08:25: _Law & Order: SVU Wi...
- 01/30/15--08:25: _Johnny Depp and Amb...
- 01/30/15--08:32: _Brian Littrell talk...
- 01/30/15--08:55: _Ewan McGregor on Ny...
- 01/30/15--08:55: _One Million Moms Up...
- 01/30/15--08:56: _Robbie Coltrane AKA...
- 01/30/15--08:56: _FKA Twigs performs ...
- 01/30/15--09:06: _Sam Smith misses th...
- 01/30/15--09:14: _Marvel's Avengers: ...
- 01/30/15--09:25: _Jay-Z bids $56 mill...
- 01/30/15--09:41: _Confessions from 'F...
- 01/30/15--09:50: _Stephen Amell being...
- 01/30/15--09:59: _Empire 1x05 Promo: ...
- 01/30/15--10:55: _TV Ratings Thursday
- 01/30/15--10:56: _Sophie Turner cover...
- 01/30/15--10:57: _Meghan Trainor: ''I...
- 01/30/15--07:14: Ryan Reynolds does what?
- 01/30/15--07:38: Scandal 4x11 promo: "Where's The Black Lady"?
- 01/30/15--07:59: Katy Perry confirms that her Mean Girls tweet was about Taylor Swift
- 01/30/15--08:25: Law & Order: SVU Will Tackle #GamerGate
- 01/30/15--08:32: Brian Littrell talks about the BSB documentary
- 01/30/15--08:55: Ewan McGregor on Nylon Guys
- 01/30/15--08:55: One Million Moms Upset About Pop Tart Commercial
- 01/30/15--08:56: Robbie Coltrane AKA Hagrid is hospitalized
- 01/30/15--08:56: FKA Twigs performs a new song 'Figure 8'
- 01/30/15--09:14: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot
- 01/30/15--09:25: Jay-Z bids $56 million to buy Spotify competitor Aspiro
- 01/30/15--09:41: Confessions from 'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson
- 01/30/15--09:50: Stephen Amell being his fine self on set + 3x12 stills
- 01/30/15--09:59: Empire 1x05 Promo: "Dangerous Bonds"
- 01/30/15--10:55: TV Ratings Thursday
Suge Knight -- Lawyer Says He Feared for His Life http://t.co/FQkm8bpCyb— TMZ (@TMZ) January 30, 2015
Suge Knight -- Why He Was Arrested for Murder http://t.co/Dpw45QngfS— TMZ (@TMZ) January 30, 2015
Basically according to TMZ he got in a fight with
Source 1 and 2
-Apparently Ryan Reynolds breast feeds. “I gotta jump in and do all those sorts of things,” Reynolds told sources about his new life with his beautiful baby girl. “I mean, I’ve even tried breastfeeding.”
-He also said that "it's frustrating for his baby girl but also equally disturbing for him."
-Ryan discussing fatherhood and said "it's amazing that you could that exhausted and that happy at the same time."
Here's what Katy Perry has to say about her infamous "Mean Girls" tweet: http://t.co/c700djm3JM— billboard (@billboard) January 30, 2015
-Katy Perry is in full-on promo-mode as she gears up for the Super Bowl and the Grammys.
-She's asked about her "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing" tweet.
-She confirms that it was about Taylor Swift and that she's not afraid to clap back: "If somebody is trying to defame my character, you're going to hear about it."
-She's also on the cover of the source's print edition (link for cover story at the source).
read the full article at the sourcehttps://twitter.com/billboard/status/561164570870706176
"Law & Order SVU “Intimidation Game” Air Date February 11, 2015 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)
THE VIRTUAL WORLD BECOMES REALITY WHEN A VIDEO GAME CONVENTION TURNS INTO A CRIME SCENE
Video game developer Raina Punjabi (guest star Mouzam Makkar) solidifies the launch of her first game amid a stream of online insults, intimidation and death threats from the male-dominated gaming community. When a female employee is assaulted at a gamer convention, Detective Tutuola (Ice-T) investigates the crime but Raina refuses to delay the launch, and the cops must "level up" to protect her.
sources: 1, 2
Page Six is reporting that the Pirates of the Caribbean star and longtime love Amber Heard have plans to get married on his private island in the Bahamas next week.
-The ceremony will include 50 guests, including Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose, 15, and 12-year-old son Jack.
-Guests are staying on a yacht during the festivities. Depp has a 156-foot vessel called Vajoliroja, which he reportedly keeps parked at his tropical island compound.
Recently group member Brian Littrell sat down with Cosmopolitan for an interview about the documentary and the group. In the interview Brian mentioned that while they're receiving positive feedback about the film that many Backstreet Boys fans weren't expecting the film to be as emotional as it is (the interviewer even points out that she cried) and that while it's set during the lead up to their 20th anniversary and the writing of their latest album In A World Like This it's not "a cushy, promotional concert film like the pop stars of today make". There are things that make people uncomfortable like when fellow BSB member (and Brian's cousin) Kevin Richardson says that when they were first starting out in Europe he learned a bunch of suggestive phrases like, "Will you give me a blowjob" in German to pick up women.
He also goes on to talk about Lou Pearlman (who "misplaced" $300 million in investments, including the group's money) and how when he questioned how the numbers didn't exactly seem right and when he got the lawsuit together right before the statute of limitations was out Lou wanted to kick him out of the group.
Finally he also opened up about how he has been struggling with his vocals recently. "I've been diagnosed with what's called vocal tension dysphonia," Littrell explained. "The muscles around my vocal chords kind of constrict my vocal chords from doing what they should do. It's kinda like being a body builder and you have muscles that are so large that they don't allow you to have flexibility, if that makes sense."
He also has a neurological issue called dystonia which causes a sort of disconnect between his brain and his vocal chords.
These conditions also have affected his speech (he mentions that the interview might not even have been possible five months ago because of how it was going in and out). It's an ongoing situation where he has to balance stress, general health and even the things that he drinks but he's improved a lot in the last few months and is continuing to get better.
The full interview can be read at Cosmopolitan
Source 1 and 2
I have my ticket for tonight!
Conservative Moms Are Fuming About This Pop Tarts Commercial ‘Double Entendre’ http://t.co/ylnEBwlPo1— UPROXX (@UPROXX) January 30, 2015
One million (insert insult here) are upset that the phrase Jam It! in the commercial sounds like Damn It!
Robbie Coltrane, best known for playing Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies, has been hospitalized after experiencing "severe flu-like symptoms" during a flight from Orlando to London. The actor had been in Florida for a Potter convention at Universal Studios.
Paramedics met him at the gate and immediately took him to the hospital.
His agent says that Coltrane is "resting" and "would be fine" and also denied reports that Coltrane had been drinking heavily.
- according to Dazed Digital, FKA Twigs performed a new song at her concert/gig last night in Melbourne. The lyrics aren't clear enough yet but it's confirmed to be a new song.
article / SOURCE
Sam Smith is on a promo game rn, and he talks to GQ about his career, his plans and collaborations, and his relationships and inspiration for his best-selling album.
on missing the days of timelessness and class: “I sound awful saying this all the time, because it sounds like I'm slagging off current pop stars, which I'm not, because I love pop culture. But I feel like class and romance have gotten lost. We've become a bit lazy, not just in terms of music. I miss the days when girls would wear full long dresses and just stand onstage and sing. That's what I'm trying to bring back: that timeless element. I want to create music that people will be listening to in fifty years, you know?”
on Grindr and old-fashioned romance: “I want something that's unobtainable. I made a statement recently about how Grindr and Tinder and those dating apps are just killing romance. People are losing the ability to just walk up to people in a bar and say hello. Sex is on tap, isn't it, with apps like that? It may work for some people, but I miss the mystery. I find it much more sexy when someone's fully dressed in a suit and you've got to work to undress them. Do you know what I mean? Instead of them just immediately being naked for you. I sound like a complete old soul right now, but I am. I just feel like people need role models, you know, that are dressed.”
full interview @ SOURCE
Do you miss the days when girls would wear full long dresses and sing onstage a la Lana del Rey in SNL, ONTD?
Jay-Z wants to get into the streaming business, and he just bid $56 million to buy the Swedish company Aspiro, which owns the streaming services Wimp and Tidal.
Wimp was created as a competitor to Spotify, but with its 512,000 paying subscribers it is still no match for Spotify's 15 million.
The Aspiro board is already giving the big preliminary approval.
Here’s what happens when "Fifty Shades of Grey" stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan take a break from their Glamour cover shoot to weigh in on aphrodisiacs, their characters, and more.
extracts from their interview with Glamour magazine:
- Jamie talks about having his pregnant wife with him in Vancouver and how preparing for the movie was 'an insane time'
- They had a dominant being a sort of adviser on the set when they filmed something in the Red Room
- Dakota didn't go to the sex dungeon (Jamie did for research) because she wanted her character's reaction to be really honest
- Jamie mentions that Christian was a great challenge to him even though he did play awful characters before that. He says that he has 'a deep respect for women'
- Jamie tries to find something good in every character he plays, says that he likes how driven Christian is. But doesn't think he would like him if he was a real guy
- Dakota was kept in secret about the Red Room, she haven't even seen any pictures before filming the first scene in there. Mentions it being 'pretty cool'
- Jamie says that most of the scenes they filmed in the Red Room was 'uncomfortable'. Mentions Dakota being naked and him doing things to her 'that I’d never choose to do to a woman'
- Dakota says that after finishing a scene, Jamie would be the first one to throw a blanket over her
- Dakota got a whiplash once when Jamie was throwing her on the bed
- Dakota is proud of the movie and calls her character Ana strong but jokes that she doesn't want her friends and family to watch the movie
- Jamie says that the most important thing that he still has friends in his life that don't really care about his roles, especially him playing Grey
- Jamie's not going to ask his daughter (when she's 18, he says) to watch '50 shades', mentions there being greater things to protect her from 'than seeing Dad’s arse on the big screen'
idk they ARE awkward together during video but this was really cute and pretty funny
source | source
ONTD, is Cookie Lyons your spirit animal?
'Scandal' Rises While 'How to Get Away With Murder' Stays Steady, 'Backstrom'&'Idol' Slide + 'Parenthood' Finishes on a High
On the possibility of being killed off:'I think we’re all very used to it by now. David and Dan will write in fake death scenes just to freak us all out, which is really not fun. We’re all very much on the edge of our seat. They sign us all up for all of the seasons, so we don’t even know via contract if we’re safe or not. We’re all expecting it – it’s Game of Thrones, after all.'
On the show's women:'It’s based on history. On the Wars of the Roses, on Tudor times, where women didn’t really have a position in the world. But because it’s also fantasy, because it doesn’t need to completely recreate mediaeval times, they can put in these really strong female characters who have a voice in the world, really empowered women who can say what they want – like Daenerys, like Cersei, like Brienne of Tarth.' How does she feel, then, that Sansa remains so cloistered and passive? 'I definitely felt frustrated that mine wasn’t one of those roles. One hundred per cent. At first I thought it was her age, but then I watched Arya becoming this young warrior and it was so frustrating. I kept wanting to do a massive empowering speech or kick ass like Maisie. Then I started realising that Sansa’s got a whole different mindset, that she’s slowly but surely getting there in her own way. It’s how she survives.'
On nudity:'I know that if they took me in that direction, it would only be because it was very necessary. David and Dan are like big brothers to me. I think if a scene like that was filmed with Sansa, it would make them feel very uncomfortable because they still see me as a 13-year-old girl.'
On the show ending:'I do think about what it will be like when it’s all over... Although I don’t want to. My whole adolescence has been on Game of Thrones. I don’t know what I’m going to do without it. There’s this huge family that I’ve come back to every year. And the first time it gets to July and I don’t go back there, it’s really going to freak me out.'
Not really feeling the cover, but the rest of the photos are nice. And I know when the contract renegotiations leaked people were speculating based on whose contract was extended/who got the most money. But even the contracts aren't a clue as to who is sticking around or for how long. /welp
Contactmusic.com is reporting that Meghan Trainor has high standards when it comes to men. In fact, her standards are so high that she will only consider dating a trust fund boy!
Meghan spoke to Contactmusic.com about who she's taking to the Grammys. She's taking her whole family, except for her mom, who has to stay home and run the family business. Meghan said, "My label won't pay for my mom to travel with me. My mom's a hard worker; she's a jeweller, so she can't afford to come out here."
While her mom wants her to date a fellow pop star because they would understand each others' lifestyles, Meghan will only let a boy with a trust fund give her that Title.mp3. When talking about her Dear_Future_Husband.mp3, Meghan said, "I need a trust fund boy who doesn't need a job because he's rich and can stay by my side and who can be like, 'No baby, I'm here, we're good, I can afford this!'"
Full article at the source: Contactmusic.com
Have you ever dated someone with a trust fund?