Articles on this Page
- 01/02/15--12:42: _It seems British Vo...
- 01/02/15--13:06: _"Taylor has always ...
- 01/02/15--13:07: _That bisexual guy w...
- 01/02/15--13:20: _Leigton Meester con...
- 01/02/15--13:38: _Want to have a priv...
- 01/02/15--13:52: _Princess Jourdan Du...
- 01/02/15--14:03: _Leo & His Straggly ...
- 01/02/15--14:04: _The Story Behind Ka...
- 01/02/15--14:54: _Celebrity Beach Pic...
- 01/02/15--15:52: _New details on Adew...
- 01/02/15--16:01: _FFAF: January 2
- 01/02/15--20:02: _Katie Holmes’ Evolu...
- 01/02/15--20:04: _Oregon Ducks Player...
- 01/02/15--20:04: _Fifth Harmony's NYE...
- 01/02/15--20:05: _Speaking of Sexy Be...
- 01/02/15--20:05: _Amber Rose applauds...
- 01/02/15--20:05: _"Korean Beyoncé" Ai...
- 01/02/15--20:05: _Cinerella - "Midnig...
- 01/02/15--20:06: _Kylie Jenner got he...
- 01/03/15--08:00: _Mama Bruce Is Going...
- 01/02/15--13:06: "Taylor has always been her own manager", says Taylor's old manager
- 01/02/15--13:07: That bisexual guy with two penises released a memoir
- 01/02/15--13:38: Want to have a private JLo concert? It's gonna cost ya! + More!
- She's on the cover for February 2015
- Last black model to cover British Vogue on her own was Naomi Campbell in 2003
- This is Jourdan's second cover; she last covered British Vogue in 2008 with Eden Clark and Rosie Huntington-Whitley
- 01/02/15--14:04: The Story Behind Kanye West & Paul McCartney's "Only One"
- 01/02/15--14:54: Celebrity Beach Picture Post
- 01/02/15--15:52: New details on Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje’s Game of Thrones role
- 01/02/15--16:01: FFAF: January 2
- 01/02/15--20:02: Katie Holmes’ Evolution of Looks
- 01/02/15--20:04: Fifth Harmony's NYE Performance of "Sledgehammer"
- 01/02/15--20:05: Speaking of Sexy Beach Posts... Here's Giorgio Armani Post!
- 01/02/15--20:05: "Korean Beyoncé" Ailee sings Ari Dent's songs better than her
- 01/02/15--20:05: Cinerella - "Midnight Changes Everything" teaser
- 01/02/15--20:06: Kylie Jenner got her nipples pierced
- 01/03/15--08:00: Mama Bruce Is Going Off On Her Own, Henny!
Now that Taylor Swift became one of the biggest superstars of the generation, her old manager gave an interview in which he talks about Taylor's work ethic and the control she has over her own career.
Here are some of the highlights from the interview:
- She takes time to meet every fan.
He told Swift if she wanted to sell 500,000 albums, she’d need to meet 500,000 people. "One of the things that Taylor is insistent upon is that they’re not rushed," Barker told Pollstar at the time. “You know, they obviously can’t spend five or 10 minutes individually but she never wants to make them feel like it’s a cattle call."
- He doesn't take any credit for her career.
"I don't take any credit for Taylor's success. She hasn't changed her strategy from the first day she and I sat in my red Suburban, along with her mom, and started our radio tour in San Diego. She told me, “I want to be the biggest star in the world.” Her strategy was to go out and meet as many people as she possibly could. She says in the liner notes of her first CD, “Everything I learned about radio I learned in the back seat of Rick's truck. I'm so proud of her for staying true to who she is and staying true to her plan."
"In reality Taylor has always been her own manager, and as I had the “title” of manager, I was blessed to be a part of a great team." , he says. "I can tell you one of the coolest things ever was having Taylor thank me from the stage after winning an award and watching my email and phone light up with people asking if I was really that Rick Barker."
- No sugar daddy bought her career, she did it all herself.
When talking about the untrue things said about her, he said that "Everybody likes to think her daddy bought her this or, because they had money, that happened. It's all bullshit. There's no shortage of daddies with money with daughters who sing. If that's the magic pill, why don't we have a 1,000 Taylor Swifts?"
- People laughed at her in the beginning, but she proved them wrong.
"The secret is Taylor cared so much about her fans and she used her music as a way to do research, then sold that music to her friends. Most other artists record an album, try to sell it to strangers, then wonder why it doesn't sell. That's because people forgot how to build relationships. Not Taylor! She wanted a gold record, so she met 500,000 people. People laughed at her and I in the beginning. Here's this 16-year-old kid and a guy who came from small town radio. But they weren't laughing in the end. Now she's changing the game. I'm so proud of her and I don't take any credit. We both wanted to learn and we taught each other a lot of things. She was amazing to learn from and I'm honored to have been a part of it. She did the work."
Read the entire interview at the source.
DoubleDickDude speaks out in a new memoir: http://t.co/yoUsB0xQsz— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) January 1, 2015
She has lovely things to say about Tim McGraw and feminism, as well!
After asking the young female fans of Gossip Girl to not model their relationships after the domestic violence-tinged Chuck/Blair, Meester proceeds to shed more blood by upsetting the five people who still genuinely care about the teen soap (they seriously called her a rude bitch and turd over it, lol). In an interview with Wild Country 97.1, Meester doesn't even entertain the thought of a reunion -- a simple "Nope!" was all she had to say about it. Other highlights from the interview:
While being baited by the interviewers to agree it was 'absurd' that Tim McGraw owns an island:"He's a very hard-working man so I say he deserves it."
Does she consider herself a feminist:"Yeah, it shouldn't be some sort of sensationalized news item, it's something I think all people should say about themselves."
Listen to the interview
Sources: 1 | 2
-Jenny from the block is pulling nearly $2 million for private concerts! According to the latest gossip,Jennifer got a cool $1.75 million for a 40-minute long private concert just before Thanksgiving.
-This is how it all went down: "She had a deal to give a 40-minute performance for a family of casino magnates. Several hundred thousand dollars were paid up front, just for J Lo's travel expenses. Her team [also] requested more than 20 rooms, including one VIP suite for her, in a five-star hotel for up to three nights."
Speaking of JLo concerts here are some videos from her exclusive, one-off NYE performance in Vegas titled "The Best Is Yet To Come"
In addition her own hits, Jenny also covered Aint No Mountain High Enough and Unbreak My Heart
Amazing as always
so long overdue. i'm so happy for her!!!!!
Leonardo DiCaprio -- Booze, Boobs & That Beard ... In Private Island Bash (PHOTOS) http://t.co/TOqttozzkK— TMZ (@TMZ) January 2, 2015
idk what's more embarrassing, the vape pen or the womanizing
So basically they were working together in a bungalow in LA in early 2k14. Sir Paul was on the keyboards and Kanye was vocally sketching and shaping ideas in a stream-of-consciousness riff, as you do.
So they're all gathered around, and suddenly Ye—bb Nori on his lap—finds himself singing “Hello, my only one . . . ” but apparently he has NO recollection whatsoever of uttering those words, so in that moment, it was all clear: his late mother, Donda West—mentor, confidante, best friend—spoke through him. “My mom was singing to me, and through me to my daughter,” he said, astonished.
And apparently 'Kanye' means 'only one' so then everyone came to the realisation that a powerful message had been passed down through generations.
Derek Hough in St Barts
Abbey Clancy in Dubai
Jodie Marsh in Barbados
Jessica Hart in Thailand
Mark Wahlberg and wife Rhea
Kelly Bensimon in Miami
Union J's JJ Hamblett in Barbados
Michelle Rodriguez in Mexico
Claudia Jordan in Miami
Stephanie Pratt in Miami
Teresa Palmer in Adelaide
Tulisa in Barbados
Margot Robbie in Australia
Stephanie Seymour in Hawaii
Mariska Harigitay in Hawaii
Pamela Anderson in Hawaii
Alessandra Ambrosio in Brazil
Tara Reid in Mexico
Stephen Amell in Hawaii
Samara Weaving in Australia
Adrien Grenier in Miami
Giuliana Rancic in Dubai
Leelee Sobieski in St Barts
Camilla Grammer in Hawaii
Orlando Bloom in Cancun
Kathy Griffin in Hawaii
SPOILERS if you haven't read the fifth book.
According to sources Adewale is playing a slaver, Malko, who is selling Tyrion and Jorah at an auction. In a scene Malko sells Jorah to Yezzan (a new season 5 character played by Enzo Cilenti) and Tyrion, not wanting to be parted from Jorah, makes a big fuss and amuses the crowd until Yezzan purchases him as well.
If this is true then I'm disappointed as this sounds like a cameo. I mean... you have Simon Adebisi, do something with him.
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Beauty/Make Up Post?
After Oregon beat FSU yesterday to make it to the national championship against Ohio State, footage aired of some of Oregon's players chanting "no means no" in response in tune to the FSU "war chant". This refers to the accusation against FSU quarterback Jameis Winston of rape, a case botched by the Tallahassee police. Winston was never prosecuted and was recently cleared of violating FSU's code of misconduct.
Oregon Coach Helfrich calls this inappropriate, and said that the players will be disciplined internally.
Winston responded to the loss via tweet:
thoughts on the upcoming national championship and the games from the past couple of days, ontd?
Legendary fashion designer and savvy businessman Giorgio Armani was having a blast enjoying vacations in the Caribbean surrounded by his fabulous and sexy friends. The dangerous waters proved to be less forgiving than spoiled celebrities and Mr. Armani had to use the help of considerate ladies and a helpful boy toy to not fall over and sail away joining Mr. Lagerfeld's talent and Mrs. Versaces's look at the bottom of the sea. Don't be embarrassed Giorgio, we all have been there at some point in our lives.
ONTD, what would you have to get in return for giving Giorgio a helping hand?
this has been available since the new year...
Accordin to The Mirror, the photo posted by Sham Maurice indicated that Kylie got a nipple piercing over Christmas. Is she growing up too fast?
instagram / source