Articles on this Page
- 12/05/14--15:04: _French Toast Crunch...
- 12/05/14--15:19: _Christopher Walken'...
- 12/05/14--15:28: _Idolator drags the ...
- 12/05/14--15:51: _Mario Balotelli cha...
- 12/05/14--16:01: _Free For All Friday
- 12/05/14--18:01: _Roberto Orci steps ...
- 12/05/14--18:04: _Justin Bieber Dyes ...
- 12/05/14--18:14: _Emily Deschanel pre...
- 12/05/14--18:16: _Britney’s Piece Of ...
- 12/05/14--18:16: _Nicki Minaj Stuns i...
- 12/05/14--18:41: _Rihanna's back in NYC
- 12/05/14--19:01: _lana del rey stuns ...
- 12/05/14--19:02: _Official Whitney Tr...
- 12/05/14--19:14: _Grammy Nominees for...
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Kendra Wilkinson Ea...
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Thirst Alert: Is Th...
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Protesters Stage Di...
- 12/06/14--14:02: _Kristen Bell makes ...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _Is Idris Elba a Hol...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _Entertainment Weekl...
- 12/05/14--15:04: French Toast Crunch has been Resurrected from Its '90s Grave
- 12/05/14--15:19: Christopher Walken's "dazed and confused" Captain Hook
- 12/05/14--15:28: Idolator drags the Grammys for their racist nominations
- 12/05/14--15:51: Mario Balotelli charged after "racist" social media posting
- 12/05/14--16:01: Free For All Friday
- 12/05/14--18:01: Roberto Orci steps down from directing Trek 3
- 12/05/14--18:04: Justin Bieber Dyes His Hair Platinum Blonde #blondebieber
- 12/05/14--18:14: Emily Deschanel pregnant with second child
- 12/05/14--18:16: Britney’s Piece Of Me Getting A Dance Makeover
- 12/05/14--18:16: Nicki Minaj Stuns in Vogue Italia
- 12/05/14--18:41: Rihanna's back in NYC
- 12/05/14--19:01: lana del rey stuns at nyc press conference for big eyes
- 12/05/14--19:02: Official Whitney Trailer
- 12/05/14--19:14: Grammy Nominees for Album of the Year Announced
- 12/06/14--13:21: Kendra Wilkinson Earned a Crap Ton of Cash as a Stripper
- 12/06/14--13:21: Thirst Alert: Is This the New Rihanna Single?
- 12/06/14--13:21: Protesters Stage Die-In To Shut Down Uggs Australia's Concert
- 12/06/14--14:34: Is Idris Elba a Hollywood leading man?
Holy crunchy sweet goodness, Cinnamon Toast Crunch's less popular counterpart of the '90s, French Toast Crunch, is back in the US. It was first sold in stores in 1995 and was discontinued in 2006, although Canada still sells it.
Thank the friendly folks of Twitter for General Mills' decision to bring back the wildly unhealthy cereal. It said that Twitter is "full of French Toast Crunch love." There's also a petition and Facebook group dedicated to its return.
What's your fave cereal?
While Alison Williams' performance in Peter Pan Live! was generally well-received by critics, the same couldn't entirely be said for Christopher Walken.
The New York Post considered his performance as Captain Hook to be "catatonic" and his sword fight with Peter "like limp spaghetti." The Daily Beast described him as "rocking Chola eyebrows and a Cindy Crawford beauty mark." Even better, the New York Times said he looked like "John Galliano dressed as Johnny Depp for Halloween." Lastly, the Sacramento Bee opined that his performance was like "a failed Saturday Night Live sketch" that "veered into parody."
Though PPL garnered acceptable ratings, it was down nearly fifty percent from The Sound of Music from a year ago.
Source 1 / Source 2 / Source 3 / Source 4
ONTD, what did you think of his performance and the show in general?
Idolator: Where Are All The 2015 Grammy Nominees Of Color In The Main Categories?
Maybe it’s the current, tumultuous times we are living in. And maybe the Grammy Awards are a product, or symptom, of that. Whatever the case may be, one thing became glaringly obvious today: The Grammys this time around are going to be much like the Grammys practically every other year in recent memory, in that people of color are basically absent from most of the major categories.
Now first up, those “major categories” consist of the following: Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best New Artist. We’re not including Album Of The Year here, because the nominations in that category aren’t being announced until a live telecast this evening. So let’s just toss Pop Vocal Album in its place for now. Cool?
Within the last 10 years, only one Record Of The Year winner featured any artists of color. That was Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky,” which has Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers on it. The same goes for Song Of The Year — one winner in a decade — only it was Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” in 2010. Two black musicians won Best New Artist awards in the past 10 years (John Legend and Esperanza Spalding). Now lump all of that together, and you get four wins out of a possible 30.
Idolator isn't a banned source but to keep them happy, go read the rest of the Op-piece at the source
A week ago, Liverpool's striker Mario Balotelli posted the following pic @ Instagram:
Today, the FA charged him for breaching rule E3 in that his posting was abusive and/or insulting and/or improper. It could be an "aggravated breach" because the image included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race and/or nationality and/or religion or belief. He could be suspended for at least five matches if the commission condemns him.
Mario quickly deleted the image, called the whole situation "my unlucky moment" and defended himself saying that his foster mother is Jewish.
( my Mom is jewish so all of u shut up please)— Mario Balotelli (@FinallyMario) December 1, 2014
I apologize if I’ve offended anyone. The post was meant to be anti-racist with humour. I now understand that (...) pic.twitter.com/UlNeNlEz9M— Mario Balotelli (@FinallyMario) December 2, 2014
Source 1 / Source 2
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- He'll still be on the production and creative team, but won't get to direct the movie. There have been no reasons stated about his departure.
JB got his hair done!
Justin hide his face from the cameras as he left a hair salon in West Hollywood, California.
The baby will join Emily and husband David Hornsby's three year old son, Henry. No word on if the pregnancy will be written into Bones.
She wants the show to feel like old Britney show dance-wise. Now that she is feeling sexy and confident it was her own idea.
Old outtake leaked
The photos were taken by Francesco Carrozzini and styled by Rushka Bergman.
Headed to a Recording Studio (NYC)
who's gon buy me these glasses?
Watch the official trailer for Whitney, directed by Angela Bassett and starring Yaya DaCosta. Premieres Saturday January 17 at 8/7c on Lifetime.
Before Kendra was a playmate at Hugh Hefner's infamous Playboy Mansion, she worked in a wide array of places. Once she worked at a pizza parlor and was even a dental assistant for a short time, but her ticket to stardom was thanks to her short lived stripping days.
She revealed on her newest reality show stint with I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! that she once earned $500,000 in six months stripping. She earned around $4,000 just for sitting with a client on her first night of work.
"When I was a stripper I didn’t know what to do, how to do it, I just walked around the pole, took my clothes off,” she said. “Money just came flying at you."
She wanted to see how much money she could earn from stripping, so she signed up. She says signing up to be a stripper and to own a gun are the two easiest things you can do.
Would you ever sign up to be a stripper, ONTD?
This song was basically just registered on this song file license website thing idk(I don't know how song registrations work). Could this be the new single? Does this mean it's coming? Are the water glaciers finally melting for our dehydration? I wonder if the term "kiss is better" is going to be sexual or uplifting? Omw
From their Facebook:
“Are you frustrated with the biased and inaccurate portrayal of people of color in the media? Are you tired of feeling like the plight of our people is not taken seriously? Are you angry that police are constantly getting away with murder and profiting off the loss of black lives?
There may be cameras on them but that has not stopped them from innocently walking away from their crimes. The cameras should be on US so WE can have our voices heard. Iggy Azalea will performing in Bovard at 8pm. Like her or not, she has garnered attention and fame for appropriating Black culture. This is our opportunity to take her platform and help bring attention to much more important issues.”
For some reason one of the protesters said they had no idea who Igloo was, they just wanted to shut everything down, when one of Igloo's stans called them out she jumped in as well
Paraphrased by moi
it was so short, she should have been on for the entire episode