Articles on this Page
- 12/03/14--18:35: _Britney celebrated ...
- 12/03/14--18:51: _ONTD Original™: How...
- 12/03/14--18:52: _Thunderbae looking ...
- 12/03/14--18:52: _DJ Earworm Mashup -...
- 12/04/14--14:15: _Asian teen DEGRASSI...
- 12/04/14--14:15: _Britney's Residency...
- 12/04/14--14:47: _Hames, Marcelito an...
- 12/04/14--14:47: _HBO'S CRITICALLY AC...
- 12/04/14--14:48: _The Ruveal Has Star...
- 12/04/14--14:56: _butawhiteboy cantbe...
- 12/04/14--15:35: _tswift named billbo...
- 12/04/14--16:48: _Igloo Australia's '...
- 12/04/14--16:48: _iamamiwhoami; The L...
- 12/04/14--16:48: _Rapist CeeLo Green ...
- 12/04/14--16:51: _This is how Madonna...
- 12/04/14--16:51: _NBC's Peter Pan Liv...
- 12/04/14--18:10: _TMNT 2 finds direct...
- 12/04/14--18:10: _Kit Harrington join...
- 12/04/14--18:11: _'The Americans' co-...
- 12/04/14--18:12: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 12/03/14--18:52: Thunderbae looking iconic in some no1curr magazine
- 12/03/14--18:52: DJ Earworm Mashup - United State of Pop 2014 (Do What You Wanna Do)
- 12/04/14--14:47: Hames, Marcelito and Keylor™ are reggaeton stars now
- 12/04/14--14:48: The Ruveal Has Started!
- 12/04/14--14:56: butawhiteboy cantbekhan is now dr. strange
- 12/04/14--15:35: tswift named billboard's woman of the year
- 12/04/14--16:48: iamamiwhoami; The Last Dancer
- 12/04/14--16:48: Rapist CeeLo Green Wants Rapist Bill Cosby to Fight Back
- 12/04/14--16:51: NBC's Peter Pan Live! Viewing Post
- 12/04/14--18:10: TMNT 2 finds director + The Native Tiger walks around with BAG
- 12/04/14--18:10: Kit Harrington joins Jessica Chastain in Xavier Dolan's next movie
Britney posted a new pic showing how she celebrated & blew out the candles on her birthday cake yesterday.
5SOS's Michael Clifford stumbles around and lipsyncs to the Britney classic
5 Seconds of Summer's stopped by Channel V and did some 'Q and Hey' session. One of them named Michael Clifford selected the iconic hit Baby One More Time and did this:
Amazing that this song and her legacy can transcend generations.
britney pic source
With 1D's new album, One Direction's producers decided to take every 80s arena rock song and change the lyrics for One Direction. The result is a whole lotta songs sounding like a whole lotta other songs.
Steal My Girl/Faithfully
SMG attracted controversy when the piano riff was found out to be ripped off of Journey's Faithfully. Have a listen:
Where Do Broken Hearts Go?/Livin on a Prayer
The chorus in this song sounds a lot like "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.
Change Your Ticket/Girls
Combine the 1975's "Settle Down" with "Girls" and you have Change Your Ticket.
honorable mentions are fireproof/girl almighty = fleetwood mac
what other 1d songs do you think sound like other songs?
Chris Hemsworth is this month's coverboy for Prestige Hong Kong magazine. Check out the full photo set at JUST JARED.
Would you [REDACTED] Chris Hemsworth's body and face, ONTD?
A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera - Say Something
Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea - Problem
Bastille - Pompeii
Dj Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For What
Hozier - Take Me to Church
Idina Menzel - Let It Go
Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX - Fancy
Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora - Black Widow
Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty
Jeremih feat. YG - Don't Tell 'Em
Jessie J feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
John Legend - All Of Me
Katy Perry feat. Juicy J - Dark Horse
Lorde - Team
Magic! - Rude
Maroon 5 - Animals
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
One Direction - Story of My Life
Passenger - Let Her Go
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Pitbull feat. Ke$ha - Timber
Sam Smith - stay with me
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Tove Lo - Habits
I will refrain from making any grand statements about the state of pop music this year. Anyone heard any other good year-end compilations yet?
What were your fave songs of 2014?
Andre Kim, the 18 year-old actor who plays Winston Chu on popular never-ending repeating-storylines-for-the-third-time-now MTV Canada/TeenNick teen soap Degrassi, recently got called out for a livestream where he says "fag", "niggers", "retarded", and makes rape jokes while gaming. Here's the video:.
A few days ago he apologized:
But fans contacted Degrassi producer Stephen Stohn who immediately tweeted this:
Looks like someone will soon be killed off on Degrassi.
Source 1&Source 2&Source 3
BAD news for Britney Spears as her Planet Hollywood residency in Vegas fails to bring in the revenue Ceasar Entertainment hoped for!
After reports of Britney failing to sell tickets for her theatre-sized show, Caesars Entertainment might be forced to file for bancrupcy. Those scathing reviews accusing Britney of lipsynching to other peoples vocals surely can't be helping, either.
- The recession had a huge impact on Ceasers and Planet Hollywood
- They will probably have to file for bankrupcy and sell hotels.
paraphrased, based on the information from
Who do you ship ONTD? Do you think Jonathan Groff is sxc?
Billboard Women of the Year Cover Sneak Peek: 5 Ways Taylor Swift Writes Her Own Rules http://t.co/E1aacnUo1W— billboard (@billboard) December 5, 2014
my babe is the first woman to have this honor twice #style
Billboard 200: #27(new) @IGGYAZALEA, Reclassified 33,638 (13,813 in sales).— Chart News (@chartnews) December 3, 2014
To whom it may concern.
iamamiwhoami returns to the woods in the 9th chapter from BLUE.
Former X-Factor judge CeeLo Green, who by all moral standards should be rotting away in prison instead of voicing his opinions to paps from the comfort of some luxury vehicle, thinks it's unfair for us to judge Bill Cosby for doing, well, something basically identical to what he did to a woman not long ago.
He says that because Cosby hasn't said anything it's unfair "any way you slice it" and that people will perceive him as guilty because of his silence. He then goes on to say that he's in no place to judge him (???) because he's so "beloved" (¿¿¿), or whatever.
Click the source to listen to the rest of his gross ass ramble about "fairness" and "facts."
Isn't it sad that rapists are still BREATHING DECENT AIR despite the fact that they're scum sucking mutants from the deepest depths of hell?
Madonna was in Malawi for like the past 2 weeks and during the Thanksgiving weekend new music from her upcoming album leaked online. Most notoriously, "Rebel Heart" spread like wild fire on pop music forums and twitter.
Madonna reacted the only way a rich white woman worth $800 million would react. By breaking an iPod.
The singer wrote:
"This broken ipod is a symbol of my broken heart! That my music has been stolen and leaked! I have been violated as a human and an artist! #fuckedupshit"
Source: reworded by me, for full original article click here IDOLATOR
Even if the album flops, just go on tour again Queen and slay everyone with your touring receipts!
"We have sword fights, flying, children, dogs, and Christopher Walken--what could go wrong?"
--Christian Borle (Mr. Darling + Smee in the show)
‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′ Finds Director http://t.co/8YCAgVtwDT— Variety (@Variety) December 5, 2014
-TMNT 2 is set to be directed by David Green, who directed the flop Earth to Echo
-Michael Bay is still producing
-Megan Fox & Will Arnett are expected to return
Megan out with Brian today & last week:
Picture source 1
Picture source 2
Picture source 3
- Dolan will be shooting The Death and Life of John F. Donovan next spring in Montreal, New York, London and Miami
- Harington will play John F. Donovan
- Chastain will play an "evil" magazine editor
ONTD, go see Mommy if it's out where you live. You're welcome.
TV's hottest spy couple, Elizabeth and Philip Jennings, aka Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys were spotted in Brooklyn buying a Christmas tree on Sunday (November 30th). The couple brought along Felicity's two children to help with the heavy lifting.
The two actors are currently filming Season 3 of'The Americans' which will begin airing on FX on January 28 2015.
Here's a new trailer for Season 3:
Source: 1, 2