Articles on this Page
- 12/01/14--14:39: _Madonna for Intervi...
- 12/01/14--14:57: _Russell Crowe's fri...
- 12/01/14--15:04: _Justin's Dad Hurls ...
- 12/01/14--15:32: _Britney spends time...
- 12/01/14--15:32: _Angelina Jolie for ...
- 12/01/14--15:33: _Charlie Cox talks T...
- 12/01/14--15:48: _Man allowed himself...
- 12/01/14--16:17: _Listen to a snippet...
- 12/01/14--16:17: _Adorable Couple Loo...
- 12/01/14--16:18: _The Queen of JAZZPO...
- 12/01/14--16:34: _The CAKE BOSS, BABY...
- 12/01/14--16:41: _Hart of Dixie - Sea...
- 12/01/14--17:23: _Flash vs Arrow Exte...
- 12/01/14--17:23: _Jada Pinkett-Smith’...
- 12/02/14--12:31: _Backstreet Boys Mov...
- 12/02/14--12:31: _Agent Carter will h...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _💄 Miranda Sings 💄 M...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _National Board Revi...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _Madonna on Drugs: "...
- 12/02/14--13:10: _Flash vs. Arrow Pro...
- 12/01/14--14:39: Madonna for Interview magazine [Full Spread]
- 12/01/14--14:57: Russell Crowe's friend sold drugs to David Bowie
- 12/01/14--15:04: Justin's Dad Hurls Their Pet Dog Off A 2nd Floor Balcony
- 12/01/14--15:32: Britney spends time with her boys
- 12/01/14--15:32: Angelina Jolie for Interview Russia, involved in car crash
- 12/01/14--15:33: Charlie Cox talks The Theory of Everything and Daredevil
- Has met the real Jonathan Jones.
- Surprise hug from Eddie Redmayne.
- Wanted to be apart of Marvel for a while.
- His mom sends him relevant articles because he doesn't read comments about him as Daredevil.
- 12/01/14--16:17: Listen to a snippet of Lana Del Rey's upcoming song Big Eyes
- 12/01/14--16:17: Adorable Couple Looking Adorable At A Water Park
- 12/01/14--16:18: The Queen of JAZZPOP post: Candids
- 12/01/14--16:34: The CAKE BOSS, BABY apologizes and pleads guilty for DWI!
- 12/01/14--16:41: Hart of Dixie - Season Premiere Sneak Peek
- 12/01/14--17:23: Flash vs Arrow Extended Trailer
- 12/01/14--17:23: Jada Pinkett-Smith’s Mother Shows Off Her Hot Body In Jamaica!
- 12/02/14--12:31: Backstreet Boys Movie to be released on January 30, 2015
- 12/02/14--12:31: Agent Carter will have a Two Hour Premiere
- 12/02/14--12:32: 💄 Miranda Sings 💄 Makes Her Television Debut on Jimmy Fallon
- 12/02/14--13:10: Flash vs. Arrow Producers Preview
By reinventing herself and reimagining our ideas about gender, performance, and presentation, she changed music, changed the way we think about sexuality and the iconography of pop. In doing it again and again, Madonna redefined the culture in her own image.
Madonna interviewed by David Blane at the source
During an interview on 'The Truth About Us', Russell Crowe revealed that some random friend of his named Mickey Castellano - an on-set costume designer - was a drug dealer back in the 70s and used to sell coke to David Bowie. Crowe didn't believe Castellano till he and Castellano were backstage at a Bowie concert.
"We're at this concert and we're backstage. And I'm like, 'Good to see you, David! Hey, can I just introduce you to a friend of mine? Apparently he knew you quite a long time ago? Bowie's face went white. Like white as a sheet, like a ghost. He's just standing there, and he goes, 'Michael!' And it's like, holy s***, what am I witnessing here? Bowie is shaking, he's like, 'Michael, I don't do drugs any more!' and Michael's like, 'David, David, neither do I! You know, I'm 15 years clean!'"
Justin Bieber -- Dad Allegedly Hurled Dog Off 2nd Story Balcony http://t.co/Oq9vHUC22h— TMZ (@TMZ) December 1, 2014
A pet trainer is accusing Justin's dad of throwing Justin's dog, Karma, off a balcony.
Karma was living in Canada with JB's dad(Jeremy) but he needed training.
Karma bit JB's little brother, Jaxon, which pissed Jeremy off.
The trainer says that Jeremy grabbed the dog and threw him off the balcony into a snow bank. Jeremy told the trainer to keep the dog.
The Trainer says that Justin and his dad have pretty much abandoned the dog.
JB's dad is pissed that the trainer is telling ppl this storyso he's telling people that the trainer actually stole the dog + he's getting cops involved.
Trainer says he's just concerned about the dogs welfare but he doesn't want to get in trouble with the law so if Jeremy wants the dog back he will return it.
Her third magazine cover this month, for Interview Russia.
A pic from Dujour that wasn't posted.
Angelina Jolie was involved in a small car crash after leaving a screening of Unbroken. According to Banned Source, her SUV skidded and slammed against the curb, and two tireds exploded. Jolie was then picked up by another driver in another car.
As Jolie exited her car and was bombarded by photographers, a fan took this moment to take a selfie with the queen.
source: globalgrind, 2
Watch Paul Rosolie get "Eaten Alive" on the Discovery Channel this Sunday!
How will he get out?
Chris Pratt and Anna Farris soaked up the sun in Hawaii for Thanksgiving and Anna's 38th Birthday!!! Some cute pics of the couple below.
ONTD, would you try a threesome?
Photos Courtesy Of Source
Lady Gaga leaving her apartment in New York City today
December 1 - Leaving Her Apartment in NYC
src / 2
I pled guilty today because I wanted to make this right. I learned an important lesson that if you have even one drink you shouldn't drive.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I want to thank everyone for their support. I also want to apologize to everyone.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I thought I was fine to drive, but I wasn't. I put people in danger. I am very disappointed in myself.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I'll never get behind the wheel of a car again, even after one sip. My sincerest apologies to my family, friends and fans.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
i'm so excited!!
Taking to her Facebook page yesterday (Nov. 28), Mrs. Smith shared her 61-year-old mother’s bikini body during their Thanksgiving trip to Jamaica. And well, she looks amazing.
“Willow took this shot of her grandmother, my mother, emerging from the ocean today. She is 61! I wanna be her when I grow up:) Happy Friday…,” she wrote.
is this 61 year old grandmother in better shape than you??
The Backstreet Boys Documentary Movie "Show 'Em What You're Made Of" will be released on January 30, 2015 in theaters and VOD. This movie is a documentary about their 20+ year career and the making of their newest album "In A World Like This." The members take you to their home towns, show you old unseen footage, and much more.
Here is the trailer that they showed on the BSB Cruise 2013.
I've seen the first 20 minutes of the movie on the 2014 BSB Cruise and from what I've seen, it looks good.
Nick Carter as Dorothy invites you in.
gif is not mine
Who's ready for its amazing premiere, when will Phil Coulson ever?
Jimmy and Martin Short team up to compete with Jerry Seinfeld and Miranda Sings in a game of Pictionary.
Miranda collabs with Jerry Seinfeld.
Source: 1 | 2
How do u feel about the clash of new media and old media, ontd?
Best Film: A Most Violent Year
Best Director: Clint Eastwood – American Sniper
Best Actor (TIE): Oscar Isaac – A Most Violent Year; Michael Keaton – Birdman
Best Actress: Julianne Moore – Still Alice
Best Supporting Actor: Edward Norton – Birdman
Best Supporting Actress: Jessica Chastain – A Most Violent Year
Best Original Screenplay: Phil Lord & Christopher Miller – The Lego Movie
Best Adapted Screenplay: Paul Thomas Anderson – Inherent Vice
Best Animated Feature: How to Train Your Dragon 2
Breakthrough Performance: Jack O’Connell – Starred Up & Unbroken
Best Directorial Debut: Gillian Robespierre – Obvious Child
Best Foreign Language Film: Wild Tales
Best Documentary: Life Itself
William K. Everson Film History Award: Scott Eyman
Best Ensemble: Fury
Spotlight Award: Chris Rock for writing, directing, and starring in – Top Five
NBR Freedom of Expression Award: Rosewater
NBR Freedom of Expression Award: Selma
The Imitation Game
The Lego Movie
Top 5 Foreign Language Films
Gett: The Trial of Vivian Amsalem
Two Days, One Night
We Are the Best!
Top 5 Documentaries
Art and Craft
Keep On Keepin’ On
The Kill Team
Last Days in Vietnam
Top 10 Independent Films
A Most Wanted Man
The Skeleton Twins
Stand Clear of the Closing Doors
I am loving that this year all the debut film awards are going to different women.
Madonna Opens Up On Drug Use: "I've Tried Everything Once" and how Losing her mother at A Young Age Made Her "Obsessed With Death"
On how some people do drugs to get closer to God:
If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God.”
But she also insists that drugs are dangerous:
“There’s going to be a short circuit, and that’s the illusion of drugs, because they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you,” she said. “They destroy you.”
Reveals her own drug experiences:
"I've tried everything once"
"As soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, ‘Okay, I’m done now.'”
Madonna says she craves to escape from the noise in her life:
“I feel like people are always talking to me, at me, asking things, questioning me, wanting information, work, music, loud noises, children—it’s endless,” she said. “So the idea of a whole day of silence sounds very seductive to me.”
Madonna Describes Her Dead Mom:
she treated the interviewer to a few lines from her favourite childhood song, a campfire classic called “I Know a Place"
“My mother sang it to me when I was 4,” Madonna says. “My children know it too.”
She described her French-Canadian mother — who died when Madonna was only 6 — as an angel who protects her.
When they ask her if her mother is a driving force behind her empire:
Madonna answered: “I’m sure that, to a certain extent, she is, but actually her lack of presence would be the driving force.”
Madonna says losing her mother at such a young age made her “obsessed with death”:
"I became very obsessed with death, and the idea that you never know when death will arrive. So one has to do as much as possible all the time to get the most out of life.”
source: paraphrased by me. For Full article click here
I know she's 56 but I don't think you ever get over the death of your mother. It always hurt.