Articles on this Page
- 11/20/14--11:29: _Chelsea stars Oscar...
- 11/20/14--11:31: _Kyle Gallner welcom...
- 11/20/14--11:45: _Marvel's Superior C...
- 11/20/14--11:53: _#TGIT Won't be Stop...
- 11/20/14--12:29: _Game of Thrones: A ...
- 11/20/14--12:29: _Merrin Dungey cast ...
- 11/20/14--12:40: _Little Mix At The Z...
- 11/20/14--13:10: _Stephen King's 'The...
- 11/20/14--13:11: _Original JLaw for '...
- 11/20/14--13:24: _Cara Delevingne goe...
- 11/20/14--13:24: _Iggy Azalea respond...
- 11/20/14--13:48: _Perennial Asshole J...
- 11/20/14--13:59: _RIP Spotify?
- 11/20/14--14:14: _Jack Falahee talks ...
- 11/20/14--14:29: _Country just got a ...
- 11/20/14--14:38: _Trailer for Adrien ...
- 11/20/14--14:38: _Kendall™ x Vogue, L...
- 11/20/14--14:47: _Britney reads mean ...
- 11/20/14--14:47: _Amy Adams and One D...
- 11/21/14--10:52: _One Million Moms vs...
- 11/20/14--11:31: Kyle Gallner welcomes second son
- 11/20/14--11:45: Marvel's Superior Chris lands another lead role
- 11/20/14--11:53: #TGIT Won't be Stopped by the Prez
- 11/20/14--12:29: Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Teaser Trailer
- 11/20/14--12:40: Little Mix At The Zoo & Shading Their Promo Team
- 11/20/14--13:10: Stephen King's 'The Stand' to be done in FOUR movies
- 11/20/14--13:11: Original JLaw for 'Mr Porter'
- 11/20/14--13:24: Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem
- 11/20/14--13:59: RIP Spotify?
- 11/20/14--14:14: Jack Falahee talks 'Coliver' and why Sam's killer will surprise you
- 11/20/14--14:29: Country just got a little more fabulous
- 11/20/14--14:38: Kendall™ x Vogue, Lands Karl Lagerfeld Campaign
- 11/20/14--14:47: Britney reads mean tweets on Jimmy Kimmel!
- 11/20/14--14:47: Amy Adams and One Direction To Close Out SNL's 2014
- 11/21/14--10:52: One Million Moms vs Doc McStuffins?
Oscar and Willian of Chelsea Football Club and along with Mathieu Flamini of Arsenal and Adel Taarabt of Queens Park Rangers were among the guest for the Dolce and Gabbana Christmas Tree Party at Claridge's.
Kylie Minogue was there too along with some other random people.
The tree had 300 ornaments with international flags on each representing their seasonal traditions. Fitting for the footballers in attendance. Oscar and Willan representing Brazil, Flamini representing France, and Taarbat representing Morrocco.
rest at SOURCE
Paraphrased by me. Are y'alls Christmas Tree up yet?
Heading home for a bit of a break... I am super pumped. Gonna hang with my lady and kids... Did I say kids with an s Yes... Yes I did :)— Kyle Gallner (@KyleGallner) November 18, 2014
My boys. Welcome to the family Leo :) photo compliments of the amazing and beautiful @tarandoliver aka the raddest lady I know aka my best friend aka mom
It's midnight here in Boston so I'm gonna say it.... Happy birthday @tarandoliver!!!! Happy birthday to my favorite lady, my life saver, the mother of my children, my best friend and partner in crime. It has all been one hell of an adventure and we are just getting started. I just wish I was there to spend it with you :(. I love you so much baby. Here's to 1000 more together....also side note... This is a happy post, almost all my posts are happy posts so let's also apply this to all my posts from here on out.... some of you knuckleheads have exercised your freedom of speech to it's fullest when it comes to Tara and I. While I do not want to take that right away by any means and I'm not trying to, I am asking you to keep this positive and full of love or else I will exercise my right to block you :) so let's say happy birthday to this babe and my best friend. Keep it classy people :)
Source:Kyle's Twitter and Instagram
Their first baby, Oliver, was born in March of last year. For the two people that care it looks like baby Leo might share a birthday with Kyle's bff Jake Abel.
Chris Pratt has landed the role in a movie adaptation of the 2009 comic series Cowboy, Ninja, Viking, a series about a government program that turns patients suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder into "Triplet" assassins. Pratt is set to play Duncan whose Triplets are, you guessed it, a cowboy, a ninja, and a viking!
So far, the project doesn't have a director attached, but is being backed by Universal.
ONTD, which role do you want to see Marvel's Superior Chris tackle next?
reworded by: me
Broadcast networks opt out of Obama immigration speech -- except for Univision and Fox.
Unlike almost every other presidential address, the major networks won't be airing President Obama's speech on immigration tonight.
Basically the White House asked ABC, CBS, and NBC "Hey- if we asked you to broadcast the speech, would you say yes?"
The networks said no, and the the White House was all, "Ok, we're not gonna ask you then so we won't look like losers who got turned down."
Edit: USA Today reports that Peter Dinklage (Tyron Lannister), Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell), Lena Heady (Cersei Lannister) and Iwan Rheon (Ramsay
Snow Bolton) will be voicing their respective characters.
Merrin Dungey (Alias) has been cast as The Little Mermaid's Usurla on Once Upon a Time. This is in addition to the return of Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten) and the addition of Cruella de Vil (Victoria Smurfit) this season.
When the girls were on the road in the US in 2013 they hired a promoter called Rodney...they seriously regretted that decision!!
ontd mixers, is this about sam coxy bc that's what twitter is saying
Josh Boone revealed in an interview with Kevin Smith that his adaptation of The Stand is set to be done with four movies. He was originally planning on making it one three hour movie until Warner Bros offered him to do four instead of one. He hopes shooting will start next Spring.
More at the Source
Last post for now, sorry...
I know I am not American but the fact that the three largest tv networks aren't showing Obama's speech on immigration is ridiculous— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
Obama has done so much for this county, his immigration policy should be listened to and treated with respect— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
Humans are humans, it does not matter where we come from! What matters is what we stand for and what we can achieve. United or alone— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
she also attacked people attacking obama
@rachelcho54 I have an opinion and I am allowed to voice it. End of— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
@jordrizzle I still pay taxes in America! Immigration welfare is a small part of it— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
@jordrizzle People that have come into this country have done more for America than a lot of Americans! You must see that!— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) November 20, 2014
she should run 4 president!
im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) November 20, 2014
its especially akward because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) November 20, 2014
women in music have the bigger balls anyhow we endure much more harassment and critic. good morninnggggg!!!!!! off to camera block for AMAs!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) November 20, 2014
The Daily Mail are reporting that Jamie Oliver went on a chat show and said he has to resort to creative punishments since it's "not very popular beating kids any more, it’s not very fashionable and you are not allowed to do it and if you are a celebrity chef like me it does not look very good in the paper." He shared this charming anecdote.
‘Poppy was quite disrespectful and rude to me and she pushed her luck. In my day I would have got a bit of a telling-off but you are not allowed to do that.
‘Five minutes later she thought I had forgotten and I hadn’t. She asked for an apple. I cut it up into several pieces and rubbed it with Scotch Bonnet and it worked a treat. She ran up to mum and said, “This is peppery”. I was in the corner laughing. [Jools] said to me, “Don’t you ever do that again”.’
The Daily Mail spoke w/ Victoria's who called him a "dickhead,""cruel," and that his ass would be fired if he worked for them. They also note that the scotch bonnet has a heat rating of 100,000-350,000 on Scoville scale, and it's 140 times hotter than the average pepper.
Read full article at Source
According to Hits Daily Double, there's lots of talk over the possibility of Apple starting a record label. Artists such as Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Coldplay, and Justin Timberlake are being eyed as they all near the end of their various contracts. Apple's goal? To makes lots of money and shut out Spotify and other streaming music services.
Find out more @ Hits Daily Double
On Connor and Oliver relationship
- thinks the great reaction from fans is because Conrad Ricamora (Oliver Hampton) is fantastic, subtle and likeable.
- admits that Connor has genuine feelings for Oliver but instead of embracing it, Connor tries to suppress them instead
- says Coliver will have a rocky road ahead of them but refuse to say anything else.
- says Asher is sort of fascinates by Connor's love life and sex life maybe because there are not many LGBT people in his life
- thinks Matt McGorry could have chemistry with a teddy bear
On Sam's killer
- the writers did a killer job and he was surprised with the reveal. Also thinks the fans will feel the same
Complete article at source
Country music singer Ty Herndon will officially come out as gay on Entertainment Tonight this evening. Despite being married twice, the 52-year-old (HE'S 52?!? I hate him) told ET "I have been in music my entire life and today I get to tell the world I am an out, proud, and happy gay man."
He added that show his exes were “absolutely” in on the secret, and that he got married to put out the illusion he was heterosexual for professional purposes.
I'm shocked. Have you ever heard of someone doing such a thing, Kenny Chesney?
View the rest of Kendall's spread for Estée Lauder @ Vogue.com
In other news, Kendall™ has landed a major ad campaign for Karl Lagerfeld's 2015 spring collection, along with Sasha Luss, Ming Xi, and Baptiste Giabiconi.
SOURCE: 1 | 2
Harry Bundy welcomes you in
So here's the skinny. Doc McStuffins is a kid's show on Disney Jr. about a little girl who practices medicine on her stuffed animals without a medical license. From what I hear it's as cute as a box full of kittens. So leave it to 16 moms and 1 stay at home dad to find something to complain about.
The issue? SWEARS! According to the former Claymates, the show aired a segment that included the cuss word "shitty". Yes. They actually believe that. Even though the character is starting to say "hideous" because it was an aliterative joke, and Snopes even took the time to explain, the group decided to kick up a stink anyway.
Here's the clip, listen for yourself.
OMM's statement at the source
On a scale from Top Model's beard weave to Jose Can-fake-co's finger "falling off" how pathetic is this?