Articles on this Page
- 11/19/14--12:40: _Found footage lives...
- 11/19/14--12:40: _first PITCH PERFECT...
- 11/19/14--13:01: _Chris Hemsworth - P...
- 11/19/14--13:01: _Out Musician Eli Li...
- 11/19/14--13:16: _Paramore release tr...
- 11/19/14--13:16: _Taylor Swift Gets H...
- 11/19/14--13:31: _Celebrity Picture Post
- 11/19/14--13:32: _Nick Jonas Confirms...
- 11/19/14--13:45: _Hilary Duff's Twitt...
- 11/19/14--13:46: _Why 'Interstellar' ...
- 11/19/14--14:18: _R8 is dropping 'ver...
- 11/19/14--14:18: _Well tonight thank ...
- 11/19/14--14:18: _TV Ratings Tuesday
- 11/19/14--14:18: _Lady Gaga in Manche...
- 11/20/14--10:30: _Taylor Swift Making...
- 11/20/14--10:31: _Stephen Hawking Giv...
- 11/20/14--10:48: _The Sexiest Men Ali...
- 11/20/14--10:48: _Lemony Snicket Auth...
- 11/20/14--10:59: _Is Shailene Woodley...
- 11/20/14--11:29: _See Kim Kardashian ...
- 11/19/14--12:40: Found footage lives on with January 2015's PROJECT ALMANAC
- 11/19/14--12:40: first PITCH PERFECT 2 poster + magazine cover
- 11/19/14--13:01: Chris Hemsworth - People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive Roundup
- 11/19/14--13:16: Paramore release tracklist of self - titled deluxe
- 11/19/14--13:16: Taylor Swift Gets Her 3rd #1 With Blank Space
- 11/19/14--13:31: Celebrity Picture Post
- 11/19/14--13:32: Nick Jonas Confirms He's No Longer a Virgin
- 11/19/14--13:45: Hilary Duff's Twitter Live Chat + New Puppy Named Beau
- 11/19/14--13:46: Why 'Interstellar' Sound Issues Have Ignited a Hollywood Uproar
- 11/19/14--14:18: R8 is dropping 'very soon' (according to BadGalRiri herself)
- 11/19/14--14:18: Well tonight thank God it's him instead of you
- 11/19/14--14:18: TV Ratings Tuesday
- 11/19/14--14:18: Lady Gaga in Manchester!
- 11/20/14--10:30: Taylor Swift Making History
- 11/20/14--10:31: Stephen Hawking Gives His Opinion On "Theory Of Everything" Film
- 11/20/14--10:48: The Sexiest Men Alive (According To People Magazine)
- 11/20/14--10:59: Is Shailene Woodley the dark horse in the Oscar Race?
- 11/20/14--11:29: See Kim Kardashian Attempting To Recreate Solange’s Wedding Photos
A new poster and trailer have been released for the film that got pushed back and renamed 100x
The film was previously titled Welcome To Yesterday and had its first trailer released in December 2013. The film was originally supposed to be released on February 28, 2014, but Paramount removed it from their schedule. It will now be released on January 30, 2015.
Are you excited for found footage to be continuing on into 2015? Thoughts on the year-long delay?
Pitch Perfect 2 hits theatres on May 15, 2015
Are you ready to get pitch-slapped again?
The video features Shangela from RuPaul’s Drag Race! You can read more about it here.
I think I like this one even more than "Young Love"
there's only one new song, and it's not even a proper recording, it's a demo, & they've re recorded i hate to see your heart break with joy williams from the civil wars. the rest are just live tracks & i am so annoyed!! like what kind of half assed money grab?
Billboard Hot 100: #1(+12) Blank Space, @taylorswift13 [3 weeks]. *her 3rd #1 single*— Chart News (@chartnews) November 19, 2014
-we're never, shake it off, blank space
-she's also the first artist this year to have two number ones
Rachel McAdams and Padma Lakshmi at LAX
Justin Theroux in NYC
Tulisa in London
Nicole Richie at the launch of the House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance
Lorde at the Pradasphere Exhibition opening at Central Pier No.4
Jessie J on Access Hollywood
Gwyneth Paltrow in LA
Jennifer Aniston in NYC
Anna Kendrick in LA
Jaime King in Beverly Hills
Jamie Chung in LA
Jade Thirlwall leaves GAY in London
Questions answered in the chat
Why she returned to music
Her favorite clothing line
Her favorite skin care stuff
Her favorite quote
How she stays in shape
How many tats she has
Her favorite treat
Can she still do gymnastics
The first CD she bought
Her favorite most recently read book
Her career if she wasn't acting/singing/etc
Her favorite movie
Is the score too loud? The mix muddy? Insiders say yes
After Christopher Nolan basically said the music is that loud on purpose, industry sound professionals started gossiping.
Why 'Interstellar' sound issues have ignited a Hollywood uproar http://t.co/Xd5g6E8pKa— billboard (@billboard) November 14, 2014
Former LittleMissSunshine gives a mini mini mini interview to ET! and confirms that a new album is coming 'very soon'. Do you think she will pull a Beyoncé?!
Youtube Link (Source)
Bono undergoes five hours of surgery after bike fall in New York http://t.co/pX2fLCy4vQ— The Guardian (@guardian) November 19, 2014
have you ever had to undergo surgery because of an accident ONTD?
'Marry Me', 'About a Boy'&'Person of Interest' Rise, 'The Voice' Slips + 'Forever' Flat
more at the source: tvbythenumbers
Lady Gaga leaving her hotel in Manchester today.
~check out her new tatt~
Lady Gaga leaving a studio in Manchester tonight.
src / 2
[ S O U R C E ]
The Theory Of Everything is a new film that chronicles Stephen Hawking (played by Eddie Redmayne) and then wife Jane Wilde (Felicity Jones) and their life, love and struggles. Stephen Hawking was recently asked what he thought of the film and his response is below:
I thought Eddie Redmayne portrayed me very well in The Theory of Everything Movie. He spent time with ALS sufferers so he could be authentic. At times, I thought he was me.
Seeing the film has given me the opportunity to reflect on my life. Although I’m severely disabled, I have been successful in my scientific work. I travel widely and have been to Antarctica and Easter Island, down in a submarine and up on a zero gravity flight. One day I hope to go into space.
I’ve been privileged to gain some understanding of the way the universe operates through my work. But it would be an empty universe indeed without the people that I love. -SH
Just an excuse to post about the movie, one of the better films I saw of the year. It currently has a high score on Rotten Tomatoes. Rosamund Pike and Felicity Jones better get some awards next year.
We already know who People voted as the sexiest (Chris Hemsworth!), but now we have the rest. People released a preview and some of the pics are below for your viewing pleasure or disgust. The full issue hits Nov. 21st.
Ki Hong Lee
Lemony Snicket makes series of unfortunate racist jokes at National Book Awards. http://t.co/DZbF0zZIU7— Gawker (@Gawker) November 20, 2014
-Jacqueline Woodson won a National Book Award for her memoir, Brown Girl Dreaming, and Lemoy Snicket author Daniel Handler felt this was the perfect opportunity to make a joke about how he learned that she's actually allergic to watermelon:
"I told you. I told Jackie she was going to win, and I said that if she won, I would tell all of you something I learned about her this summer, which is that Jackie Woodson is allergic to watermelon. Just let that sink in your mind.
And I said, "You have to put that in a book." And she said, "You put it in a book." And I said, "I'm only writing a book about a black girl who's allergic to watermelon if I get a blurb from you, Cornell West, Toni Morrison, and Barack Obama saying 'This guy's OK. This guy's fine.'"
-He has since then apologized for the joke.
source, words not in quotations are by me
-Her acting in TFIOS was critically acclaimed
-She was the main actress in the film, while most Best Actress noms/winners are to people playing "the girlfriend/wife" helping the man out on his journey.
-She shouldn't have to settle by playing JGL's girlfriend in that Snowden movie to get noticed
-it's a mainstream female-centric drama unlike all of the male centric oscar bait dramas that are getting buzz
What's going on with the Knowles/Carter/Ferguson clan and the Kardashians, Bad blood, Competition or is this all a mere coincidence?
- She stands in rows of mannequins similar to the original photos (obsession or shade?)
- Bey and Jay were M.I.A. for Kim and Kanye’s big Italian wedding extravaganza which made folks think there was some bad blood between families.
- Is it all a coincidence or is Kim being slick? What do you think ONTD?
Take a look at the full photo below and the original photos:
Mods, I'm not good at journalism so please accept.