Articles on this Page
- 11/13/14--05:12: _Urban Outfitters me...
- 11/13/14--05:13: _Jlaw and David Lett...
- 11/13/14--06:28: _"Beyond The Lights"...
- 11/13/14--06:28: _Nashville 3x08 promo
- 11/13/14--06:29: _Adam Pally's Epic V...
- 11/13/14--06:56: _Mark your calendar ...
- 11/13/14--07:01: _Listen to Ariana Gr...
- 11/13/14--07:25: _Once Upon A Time 4x...
- 11/13/14--07:41: _Eminem vs Britney +...
- 11/13/14--07:41: _tswift covers TIME ...
- 11/13/14--07:52: _Amanda Bynes Smokes...
- 11/13/14--08:02: _Disney Stays Cheap:...
- 11/13/14--08:03: _ONTD Original™: Top...
- 11/13/14--09:29: _#Rokerthon: Al Roke...
- 11/13/14--09:29: _nick jonas performs...
- 11/13/14--09:30: _Jennifer, Sam and E...
- 11/13/14--09:31: _Fergie on Iggy, pee...
- 11/13/14--09:43: _my golden trio on G...
- 11/13/14--10:01: _Kate Upton at the K...
- 11/13/14--10:08: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/13/14--05:12: Urban Outfitters messy again.. for Hilary Clinton nutcracker
- 11/13/14--05:13: Jlaw and David Letterman sing!
- 11/13/14--06:28: "Beyond The Lights" - Red Carpet
- 11/13/14--06:28: Nashville 3x08 promo
- 11/13/14--06:29: Adam Pally's Epic Vegas Poop Tale
- 11/13/14--06:56: Mark your calendar for the 2015 MTV Movie Awards + VMA
- 11/13/14--07:25: Once Upon A Time 4x08 stills
- 11/13/14--07:41: Eminem vs Britney + Spears' family gives new BF stamp of approval
- 11/13/14--07:41: tswift covers TIME and is still outselling everyone
- 11/13/14--07:52: Amanda Bynes Smokes As She Leaves A Tattoo Shop - November 12
- 11/13/14--08:02: Disney Stays Cheap: Frozen Actress Sues Over Measly Paycheck
- 11/13/14--09:29: #Rokerthon: Al Roker Attempts To Set A New World Record
- 11/13/14--09:29: nick jonas performs on ellen
- 11/13/14--09:31: Fergie on Iggy, peeing on stage, confirms album release date!
- 11/13/14--09:43: my golden trio on Good Morning America
- 11/13/14--10:08: ONTD Roundup
- Naya Rivera Calls Out Kim Kardashian Over Paper Magazine Cover
- Kylie Jenner's Shows Her Makeup Filled Face at CVS
- First Look at Katie Cassidy as Black Canary on 'Arrow'
- FKA Twix Embarrasses Herself at The Mugler Ball
- Azealia Banks' Album Debuts at #30 on Billboard 200
- More Kim Kardashian Paper Magazine Photos
- TIME: 'Should We Ban the Word "Feminist"?'
- Second Avengers: Age of Ultron Official Extended Trailer
- American Horror Story Star Finn Wittrock: 'I'm not trying to play creepy'
- Woman Removes Part of Her Brain Because of Ne-Yo
- Kirk Cameron Warmly Invites You to Get the Fuck Back in the Kitchen Where You Belong
- Taylor Swift Walking Post
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
Urban Outfitters have brought back this sexist Hilary Clinton nutcracker, which first appeared back in 2008. It is exactly what it looks like... UO is selling one box for $60.
"We expect to re-open with the 2016 model upon the official announcement of her next Presidential campaign," the official website reads.
Cosmopolitan, Vox, and Guardian writers have called UO out for its sexism. “I guess @UrbanOutfitters wanted to get a head start on 2016 sexism. Because TRENDY,” stated in Guardian columnist's tweet.
In september, UO was criticized for a Kent State sweatshirt that looked like it was stained with blood, alluding to the Kent State shooting in 1970. UO later apologized.
source: nydailynews - rewritten by me
Director Gina Prince-Bythewood and actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw attend the Premiere of Relativity Studios and BET Networks' "Beyond The Lights"
Danny Glover, Director Gina Prince-Bythewood, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Nate parker
Director Gina Prince-Bythewood
Adam goes on to talk about his pooping incident in Vegas. He dresses up when he goes on Conan. Wearing a tuxedo because he wanted to be fancy, and then in a Grenadier Guard uniform to up one the fancy. He says he does it for himself.
Have you ever pooped your pants, ONTD?
Team Coco Source
listen here at the source
In Arendelle when the Snow Queen tries to pit Elsa and Anna against each other and it proves more difficult than she anticipates, she takes drastic measures. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke Emma’s powers are out of control and her fear of hurting loved ones pushes her away from everyone she cares about. In her confusion Emma turns to Gold for help getting her powers under control. Gold tells her about a way to get rid of her powers altogether and Hook tries to put a stop to it. Robin Hood recruits Will Scarlet to assist him on a mission and Mary Margaret and David search for Emma.
Lana wasn't the only female targeted by the legendary rapper on his Shady CXVPHER freestyle. In it he makes a lovely reference to Britney Spears and scat play. He raps:
"When I start shifting gears and shit besmears all over Britney Spears
And these little Disney queers
Who use chicks for beards"
Of course Britney has been one of Eminem's fave long time
obsessions targets with mentions and references peppered throughout his career. Like the time he wanted to drug her and skin her alive , called her a retard and garbage , and some more references or mentions here, here, and here.
Britney's family gives new BF stamp of approval
- Her family digs him because he's got his own money & is very private. He's allegedly driven, smart and ambitious. Therefore they don't have to worry about him being a user.
- He's already met her sons!? *side eye*
- They were introduced by a friend she's been in a great mood since meeting him. She think he's funny and cute.
Read full story at People
eminem story source
PEOPLE magazine story source
talks about spotify, embracing being a role model, feminism, how poorly women are treated in the music industry, her love for knicks and her plans for the tour (iggy's gonna be a surprise guest 🌚)
Billboard 200: #1 @taylorswift13, "1989" 402,000 (1,688,000 total). *2 weeks at #1*— Chart News (@chartnews) November 12, 2014
Amanda Bynes was seen smoking a cigarette as she was leaving the Honorable Society tattoo shop in West Hollywood, CA on November 12, 2014.
- She voiced teenage Elsa in Frozen
- She got under $1000 for her scenes
- Although she only voiced two scenes, she feels entitled to more of Frozen's $1.2 BILLION profit
I'm on her side simply because Disney has whored this movie out to the utmost level. Does she have a case, ONTD lawyers?
I Love Money silenced the critics, taking contestants from past series' and making them compete for the one thing they all truly loved: money. Whilst it wasn't quite as good as other spin-offs, I Love Money was the first time that stars from different franchises came together to compete. It was also refreshing to see the contestants openly strategize in order to win the cash prize. The breakout moment of the series came when Megan was tasked with eliminating one of her fellow competitors, only to inform them that her dog, Lily, would be making the decision on whom went home.
Iconic moment:Megan literally running from her confessional lmao
The worst part about Rock of Love was that we had to deal with Brett Michaels for 40 minutes every week. But getting to meet modern-day icons like Frenchy, Megan and Destiney? More than worth it. Whilst the first season of any show is often regarded as the greatest, I would argue that season 2 of Rock of Love goes down in history as the most iconic (whilst season 3 is something we just pretend never happened tbh) Nobody could forget America's Sweetheart™ Jessica getting wasted and throwing herself on Brett for the first time all season, or soon to be iconic, unashamed gold-digger Megan! And even Daisy, whom went on to have her own one-season show, which was kind of boring but we all still watched anyway.
3. I Love New York
Let us be real here: Tiffany Pollard is the greatest. New York was, and forever will be, a reality TV icon. As soon as the producers realised they had struck television gold with New York, they swiftly gave her her own show, and it delivered. The only reason this show isn't number 1 is because the contestants were the definition of un-memorable. Despite the plethora of boring men, New York continued to deliver amazingly memorable moments whilst remaining a strong, yet vunerable, woman.
2. Flavour of Love
The show that started it all! If you don't belive, in your heart of hearts, that season one of Flavour of Love is one of the greatest
Iconic moment: as demonstrated above, there are literally way too many to choose from
1. Charm School
This was the spin-off of all spin-off's. Bringing in a C-list celebrity to mentor the Flavour/Rock of Love alumni into charming ladies? A stroke of genius. At this point VH1 used any excuse to give audiences another glance of their now legendary ladies. But it was also resposibile for breakout star Saaphyri, whom, up until then, was only known for passing out on her first night of Flavour of Love 2, leading to her eviction. The first season was clearly the most superior as the producers struggled to get anybody to the calibre of Mo'Nique for future seasons. From Leilene's stolen pictures, to New York's "I am so sorry to see that you turned into such a little punk bitch" interview challenge, to Saaphyri recounting "gasoline" as a smell that reminds her of happy times, Charm School was everything.
Megan Wants a Millionaire
This show had what it takes to be television gold, but after one of the finalists was arrested for murder it became super messy and obviously had to get cancelled.
A Shot at Love
Yeah, this show was on MTV but it felt like a VH1 classic. Although Tila becomes messier and messier in recent times she sure knew how to turn on the drama in her groundbreaking dating show. Between her heartbreaking goodbye to season 1 favourite Dani, to her dramatic break-up with George "good guys always finish last" Martinez, or the mouth-wateringly dramatic season 2 finale when winner Kristy decided she wasn't really into it after all.
Al Roker is attempting to break the Guinness World Record for longest live weather report. Even though the official world record is 24 hours, Al is trying to set a 34 hour record.
To show your support, Roker asks people to pledge to his charity campaign - Crowdwise, which supports the armed forces and the USO.
Watch the livestream @ Today
Elizabeth Banks attends the 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' preview event at Kraftwerk Mitte on November 11, 2014 in Berlin, Germany
Sam Claflin attends "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" premiere at the Callao cinema on November 11, 2014 in Madrid, Spain
at the photocall for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' in Madrid on November 12th, 2014
Jennifer Lawrence arrives on the 'Late Show With David Letterman' in New York on November 12, 2014
lol @ the man with peeta phone case standing casually near Jen lol
source | source | source | source
-Says she got a lot of flack for being a white girl singing hip-hop/rapping as a part of the Black Eyed Peas days (like Iggy). She doesn't consider herself an MC tho
-Talks about her earlier years, using drugs and even fighting a bit (damn Fergie Ferg).
-Discusses Iggy's vocal blackface and says that for herself every song is a character and she's used to doing different voices ever since she did voice-overs as a kid.
-She was jumping up and down the stage and accidentally pissed herself, considers it the most unattractive moment of her life.
-Does roleplay with her hubbie in the bedroom.
-Sings live in the studio and sounds amazing (twice!)
-Confirms collab with Nicki Minaj, album is coming out beginning of 2015!
For Wednesday, November 12, 2014: