Articles on this Page
- 11/05/14--20:01: _AC/DC Drummer Phil ...
- 11/05/14--20:16: _Nick Jonas's Sex Sc...
- 11/05/14--20:26: _American Horror Sto...
- 11/05/14--20:31: _Trina Airs French M...
- 11/05/14--22:27: _Babymetal stomp on ...
- 11/05/14--22:47: _Star Wars Cast thro...
- 11/06/14--03:40: _Lorde - Yellow Flic...
- 11/06/14--03:40: _Arrow 3x06 extended...
- 11/06/14--03:40: _Selena Gomez - The ...
- 11/06/14--18:44: _Stream Röyksopp's "...
- 11/06/14--18:51: _Jessi Cruikshank: S...
- 11/06/14--18:51: _Matthew McConaughey...
- 11/06/14--19:14: _Royal Blood cover P...
- 11/06/14--19:15: _Reign 2x07 promo
- 11/06/14--19:15: _Alex Minsky for GQ
- 11/06/14--19:34: _Let's talk about In...
- 11/06/14--19:36: _P.Reign feat. Drake...
- 11/06/14--19:36: _Brandy denies Ray J...
- 11/06/14--19:54: _Kyle Richards' Daug...
- 11/06/14--20:09: _How to Get Away wit...
- 11/05/14--20:01: AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Charged in Murder Plot
- 11/05/14--20:16: Nick Jonas's Sex Scene in Kingdom
- 11/05/14--20:26: American Horror Story 4x06 "Bullseye" Promo
- 11/05/14--20:31: Trina Airs French Montana/Khloe Kardashian Out on The Breakfast Club
- 11/05/14--22:27: Babymetal stomp on NYC like a trio of adorable little Godzillas
- 11/05/14--22:47: Star Wars Cast throw a Wrap Party + new rumors/spoilers!!
- 11/06/14--03:40: Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat Music Video
- 11/06/14--03:40: Arrow 3x06 extended promo
- 11/06/14--03:40: Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants (new music video)
- 11/06/14--18:44: Stream Röyksopp's "final" album!
- 11/06/14--18:51: Jessi Cruikshank: Speaking Out on Jian Ghomeshi.
- 11/06/14--18:51: Matthew McConaughey's Evolution of Looks
- 11/06/14--19:14: Royal Blood cover Pharrell's Happy in the Live Lounge
- 11/06/14--19:15: Reign 2x07 promo
- 11/06/14--19:15: Alex Minsky for GQ
- 11/06/14--19:34: Let's talk about Interstellar
- 11/06/14--19:36: Brandy denies Ray J abuse allegations
- 11/06/14--19:54: Kyle Richards' Daughter ATTACKED By Kim Richards' Pit Bull
- 11/06/14--20:09: How to Get Away with Murder 1x08 "He Has a Wife"
AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd charged in murder plot http://t.co/YsiHCekS9e— billboard (@billboard) November 6, 2014
Have you ever plotted someone's death, ONTD?
Nick Jonas has straight sex with a woman in his new show, Kingdom. Is the youngest relevant Jonas brother trying to reclaim his sexuality after exposing his bits in gay fashion?
see short vid at source: DemiLover's Vine and commentary by me
Chapter 6: "Bullseye" - Elsa unveils a dangerous new act. Stanley puts pressure on Maggie to murder Jimmy. Paul indulges in a secret romance.
-Trina and French Montana were only "Friends". (You can tell this is BS as she is venting hardcore)
-She told him he needed to act like a real man and divorce his wife before he jumped into bed with other women.
-He lived with her for 6 months before she helped coordinate his whole move to NJ. She still has keys to his house.
-She found out Khloe and French were together on Instagram.
-She refuses to say Khloe's name and refers to her as "the other one"
-She and Kim are no longer close friends.
-Talks about her relationships with Lil Wayne & Kenyon Martin (who was cheating on her for months).
She went IN.ONTD, have you ever been the other woman or found out your significant other had another?
Photo by Vince Neilstein of MetalSucks.net
Around 2,000 fans, an extremely odd collection by all accounts, crammed into NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom to see Japan's metal goddesses (sorta), Babymetal. And the reviews are pretty glowing, too.
Beneath all the choreographed cuteness is the fact that these ladies rock hard, rock loud, and get the job done. They are powerful in a way that has nothing to do with demographics or purchasing power. They're subverting traditional "guy" music and making it their own while retaining its loud, visceral, angry quality. They are women, hear them roar.
And the UK Guardian said:
There is something refreshing, if a little exhausting, about Babymetal, and it’s in the enthusiasm and intelligence with which these musics are synthesized. The three idols bound across the stage in impressive helixes for the entirety of the set, and the band are so precisely knotted together it seems exceedingly hair-splitting (although a rich and elusive public relations strategy) to wonder whether or not this is metal, or whether it destabilizes the integrity of metal. It is, and it does.
Shots of the audience
(Rock on, girls)
Sources: 1, 2, 3
some cute videos of the cast turning up at the source. (instagram isn't embedding)
lead is kira, a mechanic girl who lives in a broken down AT-AT and sells scraps for a living
new R2D2 like character will be her droid
luke might either be A) evil or B) in hiding bc he's too powerful or something
kira might start off as evil
source + mtv
Loved the episode omw, glad Felicity isn't a virgin lol
This is her first (and most likely only) single from her upcoming greatest hits album, which she is only doing to fulfill her contract with Hollywood Records. The music video was filmed in March and I think the greatest hits album was supposed to come out in summer, but her label delayed it. She's working on a brand new studio album, which she will release next year under Interscope Records.
The duo clarified their statement from last month to say that they are not breaking up but'The Inevitable End' will be the final album they release in the traditional form... whatever the hell that means.
The full album is out 11/11 (Based GOD Leo's birthday if you forget)
I met him 8 years ago at MTV. He was managing Lights and she was performing on my show… At the time I had no idea that he was famous in his own right- I just thought he was a very hands-on manager, involved in every aspect of her television appearance.
He approached me again at an industry party in Toronto – by that time I knew who he was, I had listened to him on the radio, my mom was a fan. He was eager to tell me about how well his show was doing, how many cities it was syndicated in, how he was going to break into the U.S market. When I saw him at the Stand Up To Cancer fundraiser this past September, he told me again, how well his show was doing, how many cities it was syndicated in, how he was breaking into the U.S market.
I started listening to his show more regularly… living in L.A, it made me feel closer to home, made me feel culturally educated, it made me feel proud to be a part of the CBC. When I heard about a taping in Los Angeles last month, I eagerly went. It felt amazing to be there supporting a fellow Canadian, a trusted colleague. A week later the news broke.
Like the rest of the nation, I was shocked, I was saddened, I was deeply disturbed. I couldn’t believe that a person I felt like I knew, could be capable of these heinous acts of violence. But as the details continue to emerge, I’ve realized that this story is no longer about that person. This story is bigger than that person. This story is about the brave women who have come forward to speak out against that person. This story is an opportunity for all of us to feel brave enough to share our own stories.
Read the rest on her blog.
Niall enjoyed it
@royalblooduk amazing cover of happy , love it— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) November 6, 2014
His life so far makes no sense except as a Pedro Almodóvar soap opera: the tragedy, the melodrama, the re-invention, the coma, the dick pics. High school fuckup becomes a Marine's Marine, then a war amputee, then a gay-beefcake icon…who just happens to be straight. "My world's flipped; I've been reborn," Minsky says. "And it's happened multiple times."
Full article and more pics AT THE SOURCE
Joe Morgenstern's twitter, Slate's twitter
discuss this letdown of a movie
Brandy Norwood has refuted claims that her brother Ray J has physically abused her. The hit & fab singer posted an image on her instagram of her & her brother with the caption "#tbt best brother in the world!! Come for him, come for me!! @rayj."
This comes after Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Morgan Hardman (former assistant to Ray J) has come under fire for alleging that the singer abused not only his current girlfriend, Princess Love, but also his sister, Brandy.
During an interview with The Breakfast Club, she claims that Ray abused Princess almost every day. When asked about Brandy's role in the issue, Hardman not so subtly hinted that he did the same: "Like I said, I ain’t the only one he’s hit, neither is Princess." When asked if she was claiming he hit Brandy, she remained silent. That woman also claims she has audio proof of an assault, but none on Brandy. "He doesn’t have a soul. Long as he’s popping and in the media, he don’t care," she says.
interview source, insta, the rest by me <3
ugh I hate Rebecca & unf get it Oliver