Articles on this Page
- 10/25/14--22:13: _Who was the fourth ...
- 10/26/14--00:14: _L. Jo follows in th...
- 10/26/14--00:14: _She & Him Presents ...
- 10/26/14--00:16: _8 (5) amazing rock ...
- 10/26/14--00:16: _Gene Simmons to wom...
- 10/26/14--06:05: _Marvel Studios Teas...
- 10/26/14--06:06: _Michael Cera misses...
- 10/26/14--06:07: _Iggy Azalea perform...
- 10/26/14--06:07: _Mama June buys a ca...
- 10/26/14--08:07: _Usher to show "toug...
- 10/26/14--08:07: _Doctor Who 8x11 Pro...
- 10/26/14--10:11: _Kourtney calls her ...
- 10/26/14--10:12: _Life After Korra or...
- 10/26/14--10:12: _THG's Interviews: J...
- 10/26/14--10:13: _Britney's 'Blackout...
- 10/26/14--10:13: _Light Skin Harry St...
- 10/26/14--10:14: _Kevin Costner makes...
- 10/26/14--10:14: _Anna speaks up abou...
- 10/26/14--10:16: _Megan Fox looks HOL...
- 10/27/14--10:36: _I Spy Cosima on the...
- 10/25/14--22:13: Who was the fourth team eliminated on TAR 25?
- 10/26/14--00:14: L. Jo follows in the footsteps of Brinty Spreas
- 10/26/14--00:14: She & Him Presents "Classics", a New Album Covering Old Songs
- 10/26/14--00:16: 8 (5) amazing rock 'n' roll transformations
- 10/26/14--00:16: Gene Simmons to women: "Stop depending on men"
- 10/26/14--06:05: Marvel Studios Teases Mystery Press And Fan Event
- 10/26/14--06:06: Michael Cera misses dick
- 10/26/14--06:07: Iggy Azalea performs on SNL with Rita Rite-Aid and an Alien
- 10/26/14--06:07: Mama June buys a car for child molester
- 10/26/14--08:07: Usher to show "tough love" to fuckboy Justin Bieber
- 10/26/14--08:07: Doctor Who 8x11 Promo - Dark Water
- 10/26/14--10:11: Kourtney calls her sister Kendall a "homewrecker!"
- 10/26/14--10:12: Life After Korra or The End of an Avatar Era
- Zuko's daughter is named
HonoraIzumi and will have a speaking role later.
- Everyone seems to think that Lin and Su's father(s) will be revealed, but Mike only said that there would be more Toph in season 4 and people are running with that so.
- Zuko's dragon (Druk) is a descendant of Ran and Shaw from The Firebending Masters
- Sokka and Suki 'moved to the suburbs'
- Everyone wants a soundtrack from Legend of Korra but Nick doesn't want to for god knows what reason
- Bryke 'don't know what the people want' re: Romance
- 10/26/14--10:13: Britney's 'Blackout' Album Turns 7 Years Old Today: A Look Back
- 10/26/14--10:13: Light Skin Harry Styles Gets Into A Kerfuffle On His Birthday
- 10/26/14--10:14: Kevin Costner makes out with his daughter
- 10/26/14--10:14: Anna speaks up about molestation, says June didn't believe her
- 10/27/14--10:36: I Spy Cosima on the Set of Orphan Black Season 3!
Kym & Alli! Again! Stan so hard for these girls and their awesome attitudes!! They won %5,000 each!!
Keith & Whitney were U-TURNED, came in last and were eliminated from the race.
Placements in Leg 5:
1. Kym & Alli
2. Adam & Bethany
3. Tim & Te Jay
4. Shelley & Nici
5. Brooke & Robbie
6. Misti & Jim
7. Amy & Maya
Average Standings after 5 legs:
1. Misti & Jim: 3.6
2. Kym & Alli: 3
3. Adam & Bethany: 3.4
4. Brooke & Robbie: 4.8
5. Tim & Te Jay: 4.6
6. Amy & Maya: 6
7. Shelley & Nici: 6.2
9. Michael & Scott: 8.33
10. Dennis & Isabelle: 8.5
11. Lisa & Michelle: 11
What did u think of the U-Turn??
Jennifer Lopez just landed a huge deal to perform in Las Vegas!!! http://t.co/KaAL4pvtOA— TMZ (@TMZ) October 26, 2014
Listen to their first cover, Dusty Springfield's "Stay Awhile"here. Tune the radio dial to 1202 AM. Or for your convenience, listen down below:
"Classics" available on December 2nd.
Source: Twitter | YouTube
The long awaited Jimi Hendrix biopic Jimi: All Is by My Side hits cinemas today (Oct 24) so digitalspy is listing some of the greatest rock 'n' roll musician performances we've seen so far.
1. Andy Serkis as Ian Dury
Andy Serkis earned a BAFTA nomination for his role as '70s punk rock singer Ian Dury in the 2010 film Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll. Serkis lost two stone for the role to portray Ian accurately, who had polio.
2. Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash
Phoenix's performance as the great Johnny Cash scored him an Oscar nomination in James Mangold's 2005 biopic Walk the Line. Cash himself approved Joaquin for the role.
3. Sam Riley as Ian Curtis
Sam Riley was a failed musician working in a factory when he was cast for the role of Ian Curtis in the 2007 biopic Control. The film received a BAFTA award in 2008 and Riley's performance was praised by critics.
4. Gary Busey as Buddy Holly
Back when Gary Busey had a career and wasn't haunting our sexual nightmares, he was nominated for an Oscar for his accurate portrayal of Buddy Holly in the 1975 film The Buddy Holly Story. Busey lost 32 pounds for the role.
5. Cate Blanchett as Bob Dylan
Six different actors played Dylan in the 2007 movie I'm Not There - but it was Blanchett who stuck out the most. She earned a Golden Globe win and an Academy Award nomination for her performance.
The rest at the source/rewritten by me :)
What are some of your fave performances of musicians by actors, ONTD?
KISS frontman and failed reailty tv star Gene Simmons had some bullshit to say from his new book, "Me, Inc.: Build an Army of One, Unleash Your Inner Rock God, Win in Life and Business."
According to his interview with a failed Fox News newscaster, he spouted the bullshit that "women should assume men will abandon them and thus devote their early lives to making money to support themselves."
"This is a very complex and difficult question to answer so I’m going to put it as simply as possible. Women: Stop depending on men. It’s as simple as that. Imagine there are no men in life," this fucker said. "Find out that thing that you’re good for that makes the money and then get married and or have children from a position of strength."
READ MORE + the video of the interview at the source
Doctor Strange casting? Phase Three films? Cap 3 title? Spidey?
If you still care, or ever cared for that matter, about Michael Cera, you may have already read the AMA he did on Reddit with his costar Kieran Culkin (for some play that people will only see to get a glimpse of this poorly aging former child star). If not, then you probably don't know how much George Michael Bluth misses seeing dick on his screen while perusing Chatroulette.
In fact, Cera remembers that back in the good ol' days, Chatroulette (formerly referred to as Dickroulette) boasted an average of 60% of users being chickenchokers/free willys/master debaters/ etc.
And while your average never nude is glad to see the Era of D coming to an end on the polarizing website, Cera instead suggests, and I paraphrase - "Liberté, Égalité, Chatrouletté! Vive la Dick!"
who is up for a round of roulette and posting their convos?
Read more here at the original source: BetaBeat.Com - the site for all your...needs
Reworded by: jessepinkman
A day after performing with J.Lo at some event, Iggy Azalea made her SNL debut. The blonde "rapper" played musical guest alongside host Jim Carrey.
First up, she performed those collab hits....you know the ones, 'Fancy' and 'Black Widow' for which she was joined by Rita Rite-Aid, and then came back with the first performance of her new single 'Beg for It' AKA 'Fancy', which wasn't a bad performance if only Danish singer, MØ didn't make it super awkward with her "Am I blending in as a human?" dance moves and vocals.
“Wow! Can’t believe I just survived this! Thankyou so much for the opportunity SNL,” tweeted Iggy.
Also, on November 24 Iggy has some music coming out...or whatever.
See both performances at the source.
Mama June -- Here's The Car I Bought For My Daughter's Molester http://t.co/V8oSApxPnZ— TMZ (@TMZ) October 26, 2014
it just all makes me so sad
Known R&B icon, Usher isn't afraid to let Bieber know the real deal.
Usher is very much aware of the mess that is Justin Bieber, and he's not glad with that fuckboy's life choices. He told a banned source on their cover story of him, “I’m not happy with all the choices my friend has made.”
Usher is also known for being the mentor of Bieber's early career, after the fuckboy was found on YouTube by a grown-ass man named Scooter Braun in 2007, and guided him on the landscape of pop music. Now that Bieber is 20 years old and still being a mess, Usher feels the need to assert that their relationship is "more MAN-TO-MAN now."
As Bieber's star rises, and continues to be annoying with his usual run-ins with the paparazzi and breaking the law, Usher have stated that he will not hold back and keep his calm when he feels the need not to.
“I'll punch him in the f---ing chest when I need to,” he said to our glorious banned source, “and give him a hug and kiss when I need to.”
“It's more than just mentoring,” he asserts. “I love the kid.”
READ MORE at the source
Three-part finale? We haven't had that since Turn Left/The Stolen Earth/Journey's End. Feel free to remember the good old days and queen Donna. (i've liked this season overall tho)
Kendall may have been spending more time with her girlfriends these days, and it's due to her good sister Kourtney!
A shady Kardashian publicist told the sisters at OK! Magazine that Kourtney has taught Kendall a lesson. The rising star of modelling is told by her sister to stop surrounding herself with attached men like known fuckboys Justin Bieber and Chris Brown.
“Kourtney’s worried over Kendall’s choice in men and can’t believe she’d so blatantly steal or even flirt with another girl’s guy,” the insider tipped. “She totally tore into her over it, begging her to wake up and stop it right now before she gets an even worse reputation,” they added.
The good sister Kourtney reasoned that Kendall should stop being a mess because of respekt for Khloe Kardashian, who have been cheated on by Lamar Odom.
“Kourtney pointed out that with all the hell Khloe’s been through with a cheating husband, Kendall should know better,” the insider told OK!. “It just doesn’t look good.”
READ MORE at the source
So the Avatar Wikia had a Q&A with the initial creators of the Avatarverse, Bryan Konietzko and Mike DiMartino.
DiMartino talked about writing 'Korra Alone';
Check out the November issue here
- He talks about the freedom the studio gave him so he could make the story he envisioned and how great is the collaboration between the studio, the producers, the actors, and the author Suzanne.
- "Catching Fire ratcheted up from The Hunger Games, and I’d say Mockingjay ratchets up from Catching Fire. We’re getting closer to war. We’re not in the Games anymore. But it’s the same story and heading towards the resolution."
- "Part 2 is a war movie, and Part 1 is, in a weird way, a propaganda movie."
The December issue of Total Film is on UK and select US newsstands now, and the digital edition is available in the US.
Read the full article here.
7 years ago today, Britney Spears''Blackout' came out. Let's take a look back at some highlights from Britney's least promoted, yet critically acclaimed era, which gave us the iconic phrase "It's Britney, bitch."
2. Piece of Me
4. Break the Ice
5. Heaven on Earth
6. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
8. Toy Soldier
9. Hot as Ice
10. Ooh Ooh Baby
11. Perfect Lover
12. Why Should I Be Sad
The VMA Performance
Britney kicked off the Blackout era by performing "Gimme More', the album's lead single, at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. Everyone remembers this performance, but not because of how good it was. This is Britney's only televised appearance during the 'Blackout' era.
The Music Videos
Britney only released three singles from 'Blackout'. 'Radar' was originally supposed to be the fourth single from 'Blackout', but plans for its release were scrapped due to Britney's lack of involvement in promoting the album, coupled with the fact that she had already begun work on her follow-up album, 'Circus'. 'Radar' was included on 'Circus' and released as the fourth single for that album.
The video for 'Gimme More' is most famous for being a rushed, poorly-shot mess which features Spears dancing around a stripper pole. The song peaked at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The 'Piece of Me' video is most famous for featuring shots of a digitally altered Spears. This video won Britney the Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, and Video of the Year awards at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. The song peaked at number 18 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The video for 'Break the Ice' was Britney's first animated video. The song peaked at number 43 on the Billboard Hot 100.
SOURCES: me + youtube + wikipedia
What are your favorite songs off of 'Blackout'?
Drake -- Explodes in Anger ... Hurls Thousands in Cash http://t.co/yLjP5E6lCd— TMZ (@TMZ) October 26, 2014
• Drake Celebrated his birthday at a club in DC last night
• Supposedly someone threw a punch at a member of his entourage
• He tried to storm back into the club (presumably to fight) and dropped a brick of cash
• Some woman sneaks over to try to pick it up
Would you have gone for the cash, ONTD?
Sources 1, 2
Honey Boo Boo's Anna: 'I would feel hurt' if Mama June is dating my molester http://t.co/4op0T5WTpc— People magazine (@peoplemag) October 26, 2014
just fucking wow
For some reason they're still promoting this movie that came out in early August... Do blockbusters typically have a million premieres spread across 3 months?
Either way, Megan looks fab:
Clonespotting on the set of Orphan Black Season 3!
alive and well. The season 2 finale left audiences wondering what would become of an ailing Cosima after being diagnosed with the same respiratory disease as her German clone. At the end of the episode, Kira asked Cosima to read a special book Ethan had given her. Turns out, the sequence to the cure was written in the back.
What do you think will happen to Cosima?
Source - Orphan Black's facebook
I can't wait much longer :(