Articles on this Page
- 10/25/14--06:56: _Jesus take the whol...
- 10/25/14--06:57: _Constantine - Pilot...
- 10/25/14--06:57: _Blake Lively's Pres...
- 10/25/14--07:50: _Queen Elizabeth II ...
- 10/25/14--07:50: _ANTM 21X11 PICTURES
- 10/25/14--07:51: _Taylor Swift on Ala...
- 10/25/14--07:51: _Naomi Campbell Atte...
- 10/25/14--07:51: _57th Grammy Awards ...
- 10/25/14--07:51: _Ewan Mcgregor Inter...
- 10/25/14--07:59: _Tiny permanently ch...
- 10/25/14--08:37: _Andrew Garfield & E...
- 10/25/14--08:37: _Sam Smith shows his...
- 10/25/14--08:37: _Dean McDermott: "I ...
- 10/25/14--09:52: _Lizard King Trying ...
- 10/25/14--22:09: _Rihanna flashes som...
- 10/25/14--22:09: _From reality show t...
- 10/25/14--22:10: _Kelly Clarkson cove...
- 10/25/14--22:11: _Meghan Trainor's Al...
- 10/25/14--22:12: _Paris Hilton's Sexy...
- 10/25/14--22:12: _Who is Andy Serkis ...
- 10/25/14--06:56: Jesus take the whole auto industry!
- 10/25/14--06:57: Constantine - Pilot Review and Sneak Peek re: Zed Martin
- 10/25/14--07:50: Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet, Stephen Hawking joins Facebook
- 10/25/14--07:50: ANTM 21X11 PICTURES
- 10/25/14--07:51: Taylor Swift on Alan Carr Chatty Man
- 10/25/14--07:51: Naomi Campbell Attends a Fashion Thing
- 10/25/14--07:51: Ewan Mcgregor Interview
- 10/25/14--07:59: Tiny permanently changes eye color
- 10/25/14--08:37: Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone walking in the rain
- 10/25/14--08:37: Sam Smith shows his love for Taylor Swift + another 1989 review.
- 10/25/14--08:37: Dean McDermott: "I Cheated on Tori Spelling with a reason"
- 10/25/14--09:52: Lizard King Trying to Emulate Human Walking
- Ashlee blamed acid reflux. Lorne Michaels blamed Ashlee for deceiving the audience. Plenty of other publications and talking heads chipped in.
- Being booed at the Orange Bowl in 2005.
- I Am Me, her second album, sold a third of what her debut album did.
- Her third album, Bittersweet World, sold even less. Did y'all even know she had a third album? I didn't.
- The House of Simpson seemed to have had bad luck once her debut performance on SNL premiered. Her sister got divorced, so did her parents. Also, her dad got really creepy about her sister's breasts and was accused of being gay.
- Talks more of Jessica and her romances and the succeess of Newlyweds.
- Got involved with Pete Wentz and proceeded into a shotgun wedding. Divorced subsequently followed.
- Got together with Evan Ross and recently married. Not very many publications cared as much as Ashlee and Evan believed they would.
- Jessica went on to build a different empire for herself. Ashlee...well, good luck to her, I guess
- 10/25/14--22:10: Kelly Clarkson covers Shake It Off
- 10/25/14--22:11: Meghan Trainor's Album Cover "Title"
- 10/25/14--22:12: Paris Hilton's Sexy Halloween Costume #1 - Minnie Mouse!
- 10/25/14--22:12: Who is Andy Serkis playing in Age of Ultron?
By now we know Mama June is fucking a paedophile that abused her daughter, BUT THERE'S EVEN MORE TO IT
Court documents on Anna's case (obtained by Radar) say “did then and there unlawfully perform an immoral and indecent act which did involve an act of sodomy to Anna Shannon with intent to arouse and satisfy the sexual desires of said accused and said act involving the mouth of said Anna Shannon and the sex organ of the accused,” The abuse occurred multiple times between October 2002 and March 2003.
Still, Anna's case was dismissed, so this piece of shit was later convicted on aggravated child molestation charges IN ANOTHER FUCKING CASE in nearby Spalding County.
Also, don't forget Jessica's father is also a child abuser that's serving time until 2026
Paraphrasing the Cinema Blend review, it's fun with the potential to be quite good and the weakest link was Lucy Griffiths as Liv because they gave her little else to do but freak out and be a repository for exposition. It's also very much in the vein of Angel (noir inspiration in tone, damned lead working toward potential salvation, demons and shit) and Supernatural (angels and shit, criss-crossing the US, exorcisms on the reg). Also, Harold Perrineau as Manny the angel was rather delightful after not seeing him in much of anything mainstream since Baz's Romeo + Juliet.
Source 1&source 2 with some of my own tweaking.
source: my eyes and preserve.us
Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet
It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people will enjoy visiting. Elizabeth R.— BritishMonarchy (@BritishMonarchy) October 24, 2014
This was at an event for the Science Museum in London.
Confirmation that she tweeted it here and here
Video of her tweeting
Stephen Hawking 20 hrs ·
I have always wondered what makes the universe exist. Time and space may forever be a mystery, but that has not stopped my pursuit. Our connections to one another have grown infinitely and now that I have the chance, I’m eager to share this journey with you. Be curious, I know I will forever be.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting my Facebook Page. -SH
Mods, please ignore the other post
FAVORITE 1989 TRACKS, ONTD?
Naomi has worn numerous getups and put on assorted guises. Nevertheless there is negative disagreeing the statement that Naomi Campbell rotated skulls when this woman rolled ahead in a desi avatar to unveiling Charlotte Olympia's greenest assortment of purses. The exquisite model, who displayed the Indian ensemble in 2009 when she frolicked down the slope for Lakme Fashion Week, pinched the demonstration when she selected for this shadowy tie sari embroidered with a reddish rim.
Hard-working artists would sure be glad to welcome December, with early gifts coming in the form of award nominations, as the list of nominees for the 2015 Grammy Awards is will be revealed on the morning of December 5, except for one top category: the Album of the Year.
In a new and not-so exciting twist, the Recording Academy will announce the nominees for AoTY later that night when they'll air their TV special, "A Very GRAMMY Christmas", airing on CBS at 9 p.m. EST.
It will be hosted by LL Cool J, and featuring performances by Moron 5, Tim McGraw, and soon to be announced acts, according to producer Ken Ehrlich in a statement last Thursday.The AoTY nominees will be revealed at the end of the one-hour special.
THE BadGalAri, Pharrell, and other acts will perform much-loved holiday standards, and their own hit songs. All performers are said to be Grammy winners, except our future Grammy queen THE BadGalAri, who rose to fame with her record-breaking singles this year, like Problem, Break Free, and Bang Bang (aka the Lady Marmalade of this generation, LBR).
READ MORE at the source + rewording by me.
Do you think Ari will get a Grammy, ONTD?
On Leonardo DiCaprio "stealing" his role in The Beach: "It was an unfortunate situation, and it wasn't handled well. I was very upset. But time has gone by, and we put to bed the bad feelings and all of that shit."
On doing movies for money: "There have been films I've done where I've been very happy to have reached my last day on set, but not many. And I've never started a film with anything other than enthusiasm."
On partying hard: "I did party very hard. I used to like it. Because of Trainspotting and Shallow Grave, I was very well-known in Britain, where I lived then. At the end of the millennium, I was meeting people who had an idea of who I was before I even talked to them. I would recognize this look on their face as they were seeing if they were right or wrong about me. It makes you feel very lonely. I partied hard, wherever I was, whenever I was. It wasn't Star Wars' fault."
On his opinion about Star Wars fans and The Phantom Menace: "I don't have any experience with them. I've never been to one of the conventions. The people I meet are the fuckers who want me to sign Star Wars photos so they can sell them on the Internet or the people at premieres who are crushing children against barriers to get me to sign their fucking picture of Obi-Wan Kenobi. They're not fans—they're parasitical lowlifes and fucking wankers. I watched it once, at the premiere(The Phantom Menace), so I'm not in a good position to judge. They had a tall order, the three films I did. The fans waited so long and wanted to feel like they did when they watched the first film, but they were grown-ups by that time. I don't mind the criticism. I've heard it to my face.
T.I.'s wife Tiny gets Brightocular procedure to permanently change her eye color from brown to grey, says doctor made her dream come true. How long 'til she goes blind?
Brightocular be like
You are the best thing that's ever been mine. @taylorswift13 you're a genius— SAM SMITH (@samsmithworld) October 23, 2014
According to the Guardiar's Alexis Petridis, TS is 'leagues ahead' of her pop competition, here's why:
- Despite being produced by Shellback, Martin and Ryan Tedder, the sound of 1989 is Taylor's own unlike many of the other artists they work with
- One of the things that sets Swift's venture into pop apart from her peers is the content of her songs - she doesn't sing about her wealth, getting into VIP clubs or other 'meaningless aspirations', she still keeps the music focused on singing about ~real life, relatable emotions in a 'Springsteenesque' way
- “The drought was the very worst,” line from Clean is praised, author says he couldn't see any of Swifts peers coming up with
anything like it either because they can't be bothered or they because they just can't, depending on the artist
- Finishes to say her work on 1989 is the reason why she deserves the sort of respect that is commonly denied to her competitors/artists in her genre
+ Elizabeth Banks
new thoughts on 1989 changed after a second/third listen? imo on third listen it'sRed > 1989 > Speak Now > Fearless
Dean McDermott isn't proud to be called a "monster" for cheating on Tori Spelling, and like a white girl, he just can't even.
This fucker opened up to ET Canada about the issue, and proudly claiming that he is "not the first person to cheat on this wife." He continues being obtuse and insists that he's just human. "I'm like, 'No, I'm not a monster, I'm a human being and I messed up,'" he said to ET Canada.
“I’m owning up to it and I’m getting help,” he added. “But to label me a monster or evil is very hurtful.”
"The affair was more about how I was feeling about myself than having an affair."
In an Instagram post, Tori blasted him about not being in her side now that she's hospitalized from "bronchitis, sinusitis, and pneumonia" since October 18.
In a statement to RadarOnline, a childhood friend of this fucker excused this bullshit as caused by Dean's emotional issues from childhood.
“What people do, they’re doing things for a reason,” his friend said in an interview. “Whether because of your marriage or other issues that push you to do things.”
read more at sources: 1,2
Rihanna put both her new fragrance line and herself on display at the Rogue Man launch in Atlanta on Saturday.
The recording artist was there to personally oversee the official Macy's release of her newest fragrance and to participate in a meet-and-greet with fans.
In true Rihanna fashion, the 26-year-old singer was looking her best in a stunning and revealing black ensemble.
Rest of the article and more pics at the source
ETA: She met the Colombian cutie from the World Cup!
Sourcei got the same shirt as hers oop
https://t.co/Uwj68Kakvd Colombian Cutie— Rihanna (@rihanna) July 4, 2014
i just need her new album already :(
Remember when you heard that Jessica Simpson's little sister came around and declared she wasn't Jessica 2.0? She set out to prove it with her reality show, The Ashlee Simpson Show, getting pierced, and, of course dying her hair black. She had no interest in producing bubblegum pop like her sister and used her debut album, Autobiography, to further showcase the point. Her album, released in July 2004, started off strong with almost 400,000 units sold in it's first week.
Whether she rode on the coattails of Jessica's success and her and former brother-in-law Nick Lachey's newly minted status as America's Sweethearts due to their Newlyweds show or on her own merit can be debated. However, it isn't to say she didn't get her own slice of the pie thanks to her work and marketing. However, that all came to a head on October 23, 2004.
Like many people, I happened to be watching Saturday Night Live that night. Her first performance went well. Everything went without a hitch. It was when it was time for her second performance that everything went to such a depth of second-hand embarrassment hell from which Ashlee has never been able to recover from completely. Some could even argue, she never did.
In case you missed it:
Yeah, it's still hard to watch. The jig did become somewhat iconic.
Cliff Notes on the reminder of the article:
Mods, this isn't the whole article and I've written with my own words what wasn't on the bullet list.
Oh thank god it picked up lol, I wasn't here for a completely slow version of this song.
I'm sure ontd will hate it, but I think it's cute tbh!
Pulchritudinous wearer of iconic sexy Halloween costumes, Paris Hilton, debuted the first of her plethora of Halloween costumes for this spook-season. The "High Off My Love" pop princess wore a v qt Minnie Mouse costume! My beloved inspirer of having a #GoodTime (on iTunes now!) and supporter of my creative endeavours was playful as she left a Halloween party, putting on a little show for the waiting paparazzi.
photos / video
she looks SO good.
A shot of Andy Serkis was in the Age of Ultron trailer for like, a second, but that has obvi not stopped people from speculating who he's playing. The prevailing theory thus far is that he's playing Ulysses Klaw who's a baddie in the Black Panther comics.
They're basing it on the fact that they look similar. But also bc the Avengers will apparently be in Africa for a bit of the movie and that would be a good time to more concretely tie-in Black Panther (prayer-circle for Aldis Hodge)/Wakanda etc in this universe.
Lastly, Cap's vibranium shield is seen broken in the trailer (be it real or not) and where can you get vibranium? Wakanda! Wow.
So is Andy Serkis Klaw? We don't know yet. What we do know is that it needs to be May already.
What are your AoU theories, ONTD detectives?